DQ Ch. 02: Dangerous Recipes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that the chances that mom would blow me after Carol had given up were negligible enough and that even if she took place in that chair between my legs it would not really be my fault. There was something heroic about me refusing to cum over my friends' moms, right? Surely, there was nothing wrong in holding back... Jim and Llewyn had averted their eyes and heads, probably wallowing in shame right now. They would be thankful that I wanted to last as long as I could.

Carol had established a nice rhythm, but she could not take my cock all the way in, which, I saw in mom's concerned eyes, annoyed my mother a bit. As a friend she wanted to allow Carol her chance at popping this vegetable, but I just knew that she wanted to impress the cook by showing her skills once more and that she felt embarrassed that it was taking Carol so long. Pressure built in me like a fist in my groins pushing outwards, ready to burst me open, so it was a relief when, finally, Carol, with a insecure downward sway of her eyes, admitted her defeat.

Evelyn was the next to try, who was usually so prudent, sometimes even prissy, but now, with only one of her typical nervous twitches of her nostrils, sat down, and sucked my dick tightly between her freckled cheeks. Her mouth's wetness was all around my manhood, and with little moans of effort she started her attempt to deep throat me. Although I was now floating through the endless ball pit of desire, mom's face soon caught my interest more than Evelyn's hard work. Not even two feet from me was mom's body, holding Evelyn's red hairs in her hands as if she was lifting a dress, with a loving look in her eyes at how her friend attempted to please me. I guess her smile indicated that she already knew that she would be next, simply had to be next, because she was, once more, the best in class.

Then, Carol flipped out a phone and filmed Evelyn as she tried to get as much of my man meat into her mouth. Only then did I think, really think, of their husbands. I despised my dad for never being there for mom, but what would happen to these videos? If he would ever see them, he would be devastated - and how the hell would mom explain this situation to herself? Evelyn's wedding ring glistened omniously, as she grabbed my legs and her eyes helplessly tried to turn towards Carol's camera, where encouraging cheers were launched in her direction. She could not turn her head further towards the camera as my dick was already that far up her mouth.

When Evelyn leaned forward as far as she could in desperate tries to engulf more of my hard penis, she pressed her cum-stained dress against my balls and legs, which forced her boobs to be pushed up, almost rolling out of her bra. When I looked down, all I saw was the top of Evelyn's head, with zigzagging waves of red hair, and below that, an abundance of motherly tit flesh, bulging upwards like squeezed water balloons. My plan to hold it back almost collapsed when I caught sight of Evelyn's aureolae, which formed two earth-coloured semi-circles above her dress. Two mysterious moons rising over the seductive milk white landscape of her freckle-speckled globes of tits. In a reflex, I tried to reach her tits with my hands, but of course, they had been strapped tightly to the counter. I regretted my lack of freedom for another reason this time...

She was having a hard time, but like Carol, she did not want to give up. I felt her sniffing through her small nostrils, again not unlike a little, cute dog. Her tongue had resorted to a recurring slithering from left to right, as if she hoped that this way my cock would glide deeper towards her throat, as if she was playing curling with its tip. As much as it stimulated me, it did not fulfill her plan. Instead, Evelyn retched when she attempted to take my cock further than was comfortable for her, and, as she insecurely flicked her hair behind her ears - mom already let the strands of hair she had been holding go - she leaned backwards and stood up. Carol put away her camera.

It was mom's turn.

Self-confidently, mom took place between my legs. The chair creaked a bit, which I could hear, because the room had gone completely silent. Carol and Evelyn clearly were interested in how this would turn out, as mom had made the other two 'vegetables' pop so quickly. I wasn't sure what I was to make of this. Mom was going to suck me off, while my friends were sitting right next to me - yet I was completely hard, harder than ever before even! My cock was directed at mom's face, which was so close to it, as she swallowed a couple of times before opening her mouth. Little strings of drool stuck to her lips, like the sticky strings on natto beans. She started to bring them closer to my tip.

I let out a couple of groans and sounds of resistance, meant to illustrate my huge dismal at this situation. But my eyes did not even track Llewyn and Jim's reaction, because I could see the O-shaped hole of mom's mouth approaching my cock. I felt her breath on the skin of my dick, that was still wet because of Evelyn and Carol's pointless efforts. Out of mom's ruined face, her two bright and intelligent eyes fixated fully on my cock. She was only inches away now. Soon, from my angle I could no longer fully see her face, when her lips softly touched me down there, but I did see her wild blonde hair and her large breasts piling up in her bra, as they were softly pushing against my legs. The firm, but soft tissue of her tits sent blood raging through me, and again I rattled in my straps as I just wanted to touch the woman who was giving me such pleasures...

There we went... Mom's tongue gently touched the down side of my cock. She curled up its sides to make a small tunnel, that fitted just around my dick, and with a thrill I remembered that she also did this when she was eating ice cream and wanted to savour the taste. Further she went, and further, much further than her friends had been able to shove my shaft down their throats. I heard soft noises as mom relaxed her throat muscles to take as much of me in as she could, until her lips gently bumped into my pelvis. I was completely engulfed by my own mom.

With a rapid movement, she retracted, and gasped for breath as I had heard her do earlier. This gave me a quick view of her constellation. As tidy mom was in the house, as big a mess she was now. She did not even bother swallowing all her drool that just hung like soft wiggling stalagmites from her chin, undoubtedly mixed with my own fluids. Her make-up was once more running, as the tiniest tears ran over the dried creeks of mascara. She was blushing. The corners of her lips curled up softly. She was having some fore pleasure knowing what she was going to do.

"If I may give you an advice," the cook started, "it would be to look up as take it in once more. I promise it will explode even faster. Perhaps you can even take place on your knees."

Mom was visibly annoyed by this unwarranted advice, and without a word she pushed her chair backward. It almost clattered on the ground, if not Carol had caught it. Wild and ready to show the cook she was the best at this, mom took place on her knees. Her boobs were now completely pressed up against the notch in the counter, while I had a great view on her face, that started, eerily, right at mine, even though, supposedly, she did not see me.

Her blue eyes screamed eagerness to get this over with, and she hardly blinked as she returned to sucking me off again. I could not take my gaze from this ravishing sight, with mom bobbing her head and entire upper body as if she was doing crunches. When her hands grabbed my balls, I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. Seeing Carol and Evelyn look at mom in shock, as if she was some unleashed beast, the reality of this all came jumping for my throat. But I swung the realization off of me, and managed to give myself over. The pressure kept on building. The ball pit turned out to be deeper and deeper.

With a frown that held the middle between surprise and effort, between 'am I doing this right?' and 'I am so immersed in this', mom kept working my cock. Occasionally, she let it pop out off her mouth to breathe deeply in and out, never unlocking her gaze from mine. I only remembered seeing mom from this angle one time in recent history, when she was lacing my hiking boot - she had had trouble believing that I got blisters because they were too small, and instead she wanted to prove that I simply hadn't tied them tight enough. She had looked up at me with the same gaze, and I remember, to my own shock then, shortly thinking about what dad must see when mom went down on him. Now I knew the answer. Loving. Earnest. Completely dedicated. Mom was a sex machine.

The pressure became unbearable. I realized that I should resist further, should give it my all not to come over my very own mom, my sweet mother. I should give it my all for Karen, who was now probably watching the evening news at home with a bag of crisps on the couch. So, I thought about soccer for about thirty seconds and then decided that this was indeed unbearable and that it was beyond me and that I would have to watch to my own great sadness, how my entire reservoir of cum was going to splash on my mothers face.

I started to come. I was coming in my mom's mouth. Holy shit. A first couple of sticky drops launched into her throat, and I felt her swallow them intuitively. She coughed like she did at breakfast, when she took a too large gulp of tea. Then, she pulled the erupting dick from her mouth, almost losing control over the force with which it was sending splashes of cum into the air. Mom's pleading gaze kept locked with mine, and I dared not look away as my cum started to rain down on her face. Splash. Splash. Splash. It kept going on and on, much longer than I had thought physically possible. Most of it splatted on my sweet mom's face, the drops so thick that they parted in tens of smaller drops and streams. Others dashed down on her wobbly tits, where I saw from the corner of my eyes how thick streams were gliding in her cleavage. All the while, mom held my cock and unflinchingly looked me in the eye, until a slimy package hit her there too, after which she just looked at me through the half moon of her other eye.

It felt so good to feel the pressure lower in my body, but I still felt that more was coming. Suddenly, mom softly jerked my cock once, and the eruptions only intensified. By now, mom already looked drenched in my squalor like some swamp monster, if only she had not had such a pretty face shiny through the layer of cum. Again she jerked, and I tried to warn her for what I felt coming. But she could not hear me. Whereas first my cumshots had been launched staccato, one at a time, now a thick, continuous ray came blasting out, as if I were shooting a water gun. It sprayed against mom's chin, where the cum splashed in all directions due to the force. This was ridiculous, but the pepper had apparently completely changed what was possible for me. It just kept shooting out of me.

Not knowing where to point it, without making the entire kitchen a mess, mom directed the tip of my cock to between her lips, where I saw the cum dash down into her throat like a overstreaming creek after torrential rain. Soon it pooled up in the back of her mouth. Through one eye, the sapphire of her iris radiated in my direction. Not with horror, but with pride. The other was completely covered between a slimy, dripping curtain of cum. Pendent strands of cum swayed from her chin as mom held her head backwards further, to receive the continuous spraying from my dick. Her boobs looked like she wore some strange ornament, as the thick splatters of my cum had created asymmetrical shapes.

I just kept shooting at mom, while I felt all the tension glide away from me. In the back of mom's mouth, I saw the enormous load of cum start to pool up further. And soon I heard the rising pitch you hear when you fill a bottle. I was cumming so much that I was literally filling up mom's mouth. Proud, mom kept looking at me, not giving in, hoping, probably, that I would stop before her mouth was full. The puddle's level rose higher and higher, and if mom's teeth had been buildings we would have been speaking of a tsunami already. Waves of cum washed over the edges of her teeth. Her head tilted slightly. She got worried whether it would run over her lips. Her one eye opened even further.

Carol and Evelyn had raised their hands to their faces, as if they were watching an insanely exciting cooking show on television. Evelyn had reached for a small towel to clean mom's face, but Carol stopped her, probably because she did not want to spoil the vegetable taste. Meanwhile, finally, the ray from my cock was turning into a sputtering, then into a dripping, and mom's widely opened mouth was a small swimming pool for all my sperm cells. I saw her nostrils flare as she breathed heavily in and out, not yet knowing what to do with this amount of cum. Then, she carefully closed her lips and swallowed, but the movement forced out a good bit between her lips. A surge of cum ran over her chin, where it dragged the already dangling threads down onto her t-shirt, which was now completely soaked. Her white bra completely shone through, as she allowed herself to fold backwards, leaning on her elbows.

Carol gave her a short round of applause, while Evelyn had already bent over to lick my cum from mom's eyes to avoid it making a mess on the floor and so she could see again.

While I realized that I had sunk lower than I ever had (I kept a mantra of 'not your fault' running in my head), I could not say the sight of mom lying there as drenched as she was in my manly juices was unappealing. I had never felt so strong. I had never seen mom smiling as happily as she did now. We had fully given over to one another, and we had both found something in it. I knew it. And it was this 'something' that would start to form a wedge between me and Karen when I finally came home from this adventure, as much as I resisted, and as much as I tried to remember that it was her I loved. It was this 'something' that kept me touching mom's hand when we were in the kitchen together, at later days, at evenings at my parents' place. And I was sure it was this 'something' that made her blush whenever I did.

The cook, meanwhile, was proceeding to the next step of his plan. Surely, now he wanted to humiliate us further by taking possession of our mothers one at a time --

The book closes, abruptly, with a loud bang. The man has thrown his straps off, and has moved freely towards the open book. Now he smashes it into a corner of the room, breathing heavily for a while, before he proceeds to write some words on a note. At that, the straps of the woman evaporate into thin air. She looks shocked, frightened, and excited all at the same time.

"What happened?' she wants to know, shivering, as she moves her limps around freely again.

"I... I... " the man say. "I have used my tooth pick to free myself from the straps. And I did the only thing I could to stop that cook from taking over this story forever."

The woman sits down, shaking, with a lot to think about. She shakes as if she has a fever. Her tiny shape looks miserably frail.

The man takes on the same posture, his face in his hands.

"I was so happy that I found the tooth pick. Imagine what would have happened if the cook got control of us forever?" he says, as he looks at the woman, hoping for a spark of joy in her eyes. It is there.

"Yes, you did well. You know what... We'll soon forget about this, and you can create the next story. Perhaps finally some Greek Tragedy level of writing?"

The man does not laugh at her reply, which startles her more than she shows.

"Do you know..." he begins after a pause. "... we are completely fucked."

"Why?"

"The events of today have shown me that we are no creators at all..."

The woman tries to get up, fast, as she feels an end approaching on her.

"Wait... wait?" Sweat pours down her cheeks, suddenly. Was it that hot in here?

"We only thought we were..." the man stutters. "And we are in great peril..."

TO BE CONTINUED