Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would "enjoy her company" like there was no tomorrow. He would let her suck him to her heart's delight, and then he would fuck the shit out of her hot little body!

When Sally was not with Damian, if she smelled whiskey, cigarettes, stale urine, or a combination of all three out on the street, Damian's intense green eyes would flash before her. She would immediately feel a sharp tug at her crotch, and the next time she went to the bathroom, she would find her sticky juices all over her panties. She accepted that at that point, all reason had left her. No more would she be analyzing things with a logical point of view. Logic did not play a role in Sally's life anymore; granted, it had at one time, but it never seemed to serve any good purpose. Now, with the absence of logic and reason, Sally's heart was finally filled up with Damian's love, her mouth was filled up with his cock, and her pussy was filled up with his warm, gooey cum.

It had been a few months now that Sally considered Damian her "guy". On certain instances at work, Sally would get lost in carefree reverie, and it was always Damian who occupied her thoughts. Now and then, her mind would wander off to the unlikely possibility that she might lose him somehow, and then she would start panicking. Then, thankfully, she would snap out of it and immediately think of something more pleasant, like his raging hard-on waiting for her, his stunning green eyes gazing at her, his strong hands tearing into her, and his masculine voice calling her, "baby"; this would be when a slight smile would unfailingly appear on her lips.

12