Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 11

Story Info
Sally gets ready to meet Mr. BDSM.
2.7k words
4.05
9.1k
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was on all fours as Sebastian pounded her from behind. He was going at it at an amazingly frenzied pace. It was a testament to his stamina, really. He could hammer like the best of them, as long and as hard as the most seasoned porn star.

"Tu aimes que je te baise comme ça, chérie?"

"Oui! N'arrête pas!"

Sensing his orgasm was not far away, he gently pulled out to switch gears.

Within seconds, Sebastian held Sally's legs wide open, over his shoulders, so he could devour her pussy. After a few minutes of eating her out, face buried in her snatch, he was completely covered in her juices, forehead to chin.

Sebastian alternated between using his tongue and his fingers to pleasure her. He teased Sally's clit to an impressive level, until she couldn't take it anymore, and finally reached orgasm, right in his mouth. And it didn't take her long either, as it did his other clients. But then again, Sally was nothing like Sebastian's other clients.

He didn't touch her crotch or go anywhere near it for a while, allowing Sally to recover from the violent convulsions her orgasm had brought on.

He sat up in bed, and gently placed his right ear on her chest, close to the heartbeat. He swore hers was the fastest he had ever heard.

"Glad you liked that, Princess", he said with irresistible charm.

Sally didn't say anything, as she was too busy catching her breath.

Sebastian reached over to his nightstand to grab wet wipes. He needed to clean up a bit.

After a good ten minutes or so, he started up again, spreading Sally's legs and diving in, this time to give her ass some special treatment. He had been told more than once that he possessed quite the skillful tongue, just right for such an intimate act.

"J'aime ton cul, chérie", he remarked between licks.

His tongue and now his fingers were working in conjunction to pleasure the hell out of Sally's tight little hole. The petite girl was now writhing uncontrollably in ecstasy, as Sebastian's goal tonight was to take Sally's body and mind to heaven.

But when he started pleasuring her clit in addition to her ass, simultaneously, his eardrum would withstand unprecedented decibels of sound. Sally exploded, screaming her fucking head off for what seemed like a minute straight.

She was so loud that Sebastian wondered if his neighbors could hear the peculiar noise coming from his apartment, because the girl sounded like she was being murdered.

He was finding out quick that Sally wasn't one to hold back. He might venture to say that she COULDN'T hold back even if she wanted to. Granted, she may look unassuming and

ordinary on the outside, but behind closed doors, she could wail as loud as a banshee. He reckoned she was the most sexually charged woman he ever met.

Tonight Sebastian worked overtime to make sure she experienced a magic orchestrated only by him, something she would never forget. He would make sure she left his apartment with the sole knowledge that he was the best lover she ever had... that she would ever have. Actually, he was confident of achieving the lofty goal before their date came to an end.

*****

Two screaming orgasms later, Sebastian and Sally lounged lazily in bed, sipping on sparkling cider in champagne glasses. They also munched on fresh strawberries with whipped cream, served on an elegant tray at the foot of the bed.

Sally had slipped on one of Sebastian's wife-beaters, but wore nothing else. Sebastian was completely naked.

"You're very sensitive down there, Princess", he remarked, flashing her a mischievous grin.

"I know, I've been like that for as long as I can remember", she indicated, adding, "Sometimes I wish I weren't".

"Don't run from it, baby. You don't need to apologize. It's a good thing, to my way of thinking", he assured her.

"Yeah, but my sexual urge is so strong, sometimes I can't handle it, and all the emotions that come along with it."

Sebastian had to stifle a laugh.

"What?" Sally asked, confused. "Did I say something funny?"

"No, I was just thinking that you're the epitome of a contradiction, the ultimate paradox. You look so even keeled on the outside, but inside you're like a bomb ticking, just waiting to explode. I mean, at first glance, you look like you have everything under control, but when you get going... then... watch out... Just goes to show... still waters run deep."

Sally didn't say anything, instead reaching for another strawberry to dip in the cream.

That gave Sebastian an idea.

"Are your breasts sensitive, too?" he inquired.

"Yes, they are, incredibly", she pointed out, before taking a bite out of the sweet fruit.

"I'd like to see. Will you show me your breasts again, baby?"

"What for?"

"So I could see how they taste with some of this whipped cream", he said, gesturing at the Cool Whip.

Sally suddenly went quiet.

After a minute of complete silence, Sebastian began to insist.

"Please, Princess... I'd like to see what they taste like topped with something sweet. Or if they're just as sweet or even sweeter... I mean, I already know what your lips taste like, and your pussy, and even your ass, but I don't yet know the taste of those heavenly breasts. Please, will you let me savor just a little bit? I've been craving them since you first took off your shirt. S'il te plaît, ma Princesse... je t'en prie..."

The French did it. Sally apparently had a fetish for sexy talk in a foreign language.

"Okay", she finally agreed.

Sebastian watched as Sally pulled the white undershirt over her head and threw it on the floor. He sat there staring for a few seconds, and then his eyes met hers. She didn't blink, simply waiting to see what he'd do.

"Here, baby, sit on my lap", his hands motioned for her to approach and then straddle him sitting on the bed, so that her breasts were level with his face.

After she was securely perched on top of him, Sebastian held firmly to her back while his mouth found her left nipple. Gently, he licked, flicked, teased, and then full-on sucked the tender bud. He closed his eyes, and suckled like a baby.

"Hmmm...", Sally murmured in pleasure. "That feels good..."

"That feels good, what?" he prompted.

"That feels good... Sebastian", she said, using his real name for the first time in months. She was now running her fingers through his fine hair, getting another whiff of his personal scent spiced with cologne.

She found him sexy as fuck.

Straddling him meant she was positioned so that her crotch was almost touching his. In no time, Sally felt and saw another boner forming in front of her very eyes.

"I think we'd be more comfortable in a different position", she suggested, while his lips were still firmly clasped on her breast.

"He stopped sucking, "Which?"

"I could cradle your head in my lap, so you could suck on my tits like a baby."

"Sure, why not, whatever you want, Beautiful."

So that she wouldn't need to slouch to give him her tits, Sally pulled a thick fluffy pillow from the head of the bed and placed it on her lap, on which Sebastian lay his head.

His piercing green eyes looked up into her big brown ones, expectantly.

Sally then leaned in so he could start sucking, which he proceeded to do, quite naturally in fact. Sally closed her eyes.

Before she knew it, her already moist pussy would be soaked yet again, to the point of dripping heavily.

After a minute or two, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Sebastian had started stroking himself, eyes closed and all. Instinctively, she reached over to replace his hand with hers, in order to stroke his cock.

"Mm...fuck... yeah, baby...stroke that shit all night..." he commented, while continuing to suckle.

Sally shook her tits somewhat, replying facetiously, "Suck this shit all night baby..."

As she was stroking him with one hand, her other hand slowly rubbed the back of his head, almost massaging it. She was driving him nuts apparently, because at this point, Sebastian was moaning quite loudly...

Little by little, Sally started stroking more forcefully, at a faster pace...

Sebastian started panting somewhat, and he also started moaning a little louder.

Suddenly, copious streams of warm fluid spewed out of his hard cock. His semen resembled water gushing out of a fire hydrant that had just been busted open.

Making good on his promise earlier in the evening, Sebastian held Sally in his arms, in his bed, all night long.

*****

Sally woke up to the smell and sound of bacon sizzling, and coffee brewing, in the other room. As she slowly opened her eyes, she found herself in somewhat unfamiliar surroundings. Then she smelled Sebastian's sheets and regained her bearings.

Attired in his wife beater, which was big enough to be a dress on her small frame, Sally walked out to the living room and saw Sebastian in boxers, whisking eggs in a ceramic

bowl.

His hair was disheveled, with almost no trace of gel from the night before. He also sported a five o'clock shadow, which made him look a bit scruffy.

"Fuck, he's hot..." Sally thought to herself.

Instead, she said, "Morning."

Sebastian looked up.

"Oh hi, Princess, did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah."

"Want some scrambled eggs and bacon?" he offered. "And I've got some fresh coffee and toast, too."

"Sure. It all sounds good", she said, hopping onto a stool at his breakfast counter.

While the eggs were cooking, Sebastian poured Sally a cup of coffee. Next to it was a bottle of Coffee-Mate Vanilla creamer.

"Vanilla", she said quietly with a chuckle, as she poured some into her coffee.

"What's that?" Sebastian called over the noise of the coffee brewer, the eggs and bacon frying, and the vent buzzing over the stove.

"I was just looking at this bottle of Vanilla Coffee-Mate, and it reminded me that the sex we had was nothing resembling vanilla", she said naughtily, laughing at her own observation.

"Yeah", he agreed. Shit, after all that, I think I might have developed an Oedipus Complex", Sebastian declared. "Hey, by the way, I meant to ask you before, about your French. I mean...you know my mom spoke it to me at home growing up, but how do you speak it so well? You hardly have an accent."

"I went to a French language school growing up. At the school, the teachers wouldn't even let us speak English, and if we did, we were penalized. I can even read books in French."

"Oh wow, that's impressive", he stated, quietly thinking that she must have grown up in wealth, even though her wardrobe and bus pass suggested otherwise.

After they finished breakfast, Sally quickly got dressed to leave.

Sebastian was on the verge of telling her she needn't rush, as it was Sunday, but he kept quiet.

As Sally walked out of the apartment, further down the corridor, Sebastian's right arm leaned on the corner of his doorway.

"Hope to see you real soon, Princess", he called out.

"You outdid yourself this time, man", Sebastian thought happily to himself.

*****

Two weeks passed after their exquisite rendezvous, and Sebastian figured he'd text Sally to say, Hi.

"Hello, Gorgeous, how's it going?"

No response, not even after an hour. It wasn't like Sally to keep quiet for so long, he thought. Perhaps she was busy with something important, or her phone was out of juice...

Another week went by and still no reply. Maybe she never got his message from before. Sebastian decided to call her to make sure things were okay.

Sally heard her phone ring, but the device was deep inside her purse. She had to rummage through a bit to get to it. She finally found it and answered before looking to see who was calling.

"Hello?" she answered in a rush, hoping the caller hadn't hung up.

"Hi Princess, remember me?" she heard a low husky voice from the other end.

"Oh, Hi", she said, regretting she had picked up, as she was trying to forget Sebastian and his amazing eyes. She needed to move on with someone who wouldn't set her back financially.

"What's wrong, Beautiful? Aren't you glad to hear from me?" he asked.

"I don't have any money. And I won't have any for a long while", she said flatly.

"That's alright, Princess. I was just calling to say Hi, and to tell you I've been missing you..."

Dead silence at her end;

"Didn't you get my text message about a week ago?" he inquired.

"Yes, I did."

"I've been thinking about you and all the fun we've had on our dates, Princess, especially the last one."

"We both know they weren't real dates", she said somewhat coldly.

"What? Why do you say that, Princess?" Sebastian was puzzled, not to mention taken aback at her icy reception.

"You know why. Don't make me say it."

"Why? Tell me, Sally..." he persisted.

"You serviced me and I paid for your services. We didn't really go on any dates. What we had wasn't real life. It never really happened."

Sebastian was so shocked at what Sally said, that he ended up speechless.

Sally had one final thing to say.

"Like I told you, I don't have any money left. I'll be of no use to you."

Click.

*****

Mr. BDSM wanted to make sure the next Sub he chose wasn't a loose cannon. He wanted to be sure she was emotionally stable, that she wouldn't go psycho on him. He took the necessary steps and precaution, because by now he had met his fair share of online loonies.

He usually solicited certain types of women online.

The first type was a quite attractive young woman who expected to be paid for services rendered. She trolled online "dating" sites to snag herself a sugar daddy of sorts. But this type always hid her true feelings, and would never do anything without being guaranteed a monetary or tangible reward. These qualities automatically deemed this type of girl "Unsuitable" as a Submissive to his Dominant.

The second type was an everyday kind of girl who was on the rebound from a bad breakup. This type, usually a drama queen with a tendency towards explosive outbursts, was prone to extremes. She thought her only options after a breakup would be to escape the world of men by:

a)Joining the Peace Corps

b)Joining the convent

c)Entering into a BDSM relationship

But after the trauma of her breakup eventually subsided, this kind of girl would come to her senses, realizing she had gone overboard, and subsequently return to the regular world of dating.

The last type of female answering Mr. BDSM's ad was someone who had experienced a lifetime of romantic disappointments, and was ripe for the picking. She was ready to explore a new world with a different kind of man. This female was not flighty or temperamental in the least. She was steadfast in her belief that life and love had limitations, which were considerable. This type of girl simply knew who she was, had no illusions about anything. As such, she went on with her life accordingly.

That was why it took him a few months to first reply to Sally's email, as he was busy communicating with and weeding out all the "Unsuitables", one by one. And after the initial contact, it took another few weeks of communicating with her and gauging Sally's personality, before he felt sure enough to set up a meeting.

Through one email in particular, when he asked Sally if she had any questions about him, she only came up with one. After making sure there would be no money changing hands in the relationship, she asked, "Would I be allowed to suck your cock every time we meet?"

He responded, "Yes, you would."

*****

Sally found out Mr. BDSM lived in Bel Air, in a security-gated community. Anybody visiting him would need to give their name to the security officer at the gate kiosk, be given access to the compound as well as a special permit to park in it, and then get through his building' concierge, which was minded by another security guard.

He didn't want to go through drama again with yet another Sub going off on the personnel manning the compound, as police were sometimes summoned to clear up the messes ensuing from a particularly difficult encounter.