Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 10

Story Info
Sebastian's not ready to say goodbye to Sally, not just yet.
2.7k words
3.93
5.6k
1

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be a sign from god", Sally commented to herself.

"Just when I'm running out of cash to see Young Green Eyes, Mr. BDSM emails me after, what, how many months now?"

Sally stopped texting Sebastian.

*****

After almost two weeks of receiving no word from her, Sebastian decided to text Sally, casually that is. He tried to sound detached and cool in his message.

"Hi Princess. How's it going? I'm missing your sweet lips on my cock", he wrote.

Sally replied in minutes, "I'm almost out of money, Damian. I don't think I can see you again."

Sensing he'd need to put his personal touch on the discussion, Sebastian stopped the impersonal texting and called her instead.

"Oh Baby, I didn't know you were running low..."

"Yes, I hardly have any money left, and I think I've found someone who'll let me suck his cock for free. He and I have been communicating. Maybe god wants me to be with him now", she replied pensively.

"Aw, Beautiful, don't tell me our fun is over. You didn't give me any warning. I'm going through crazy withdrawal from my Sally right now." Sebastian was quite content with his witty choice of charming yet persuasive words.

Sally, however, had her mind on someone else already, a lover just on the horizon. She had no qualms about sharing this information with Young Green Eyes, "I'm kind of starting to think god doesn't want me to come here, because I can't really afford you, not anymore at least. I think perhaps he was just testing me, to see if I would stay simple and humble."

Although he didn't quite understand the last part of what she said, Sebastian thought fast, reminding himself why he was contacting her in the first place.

"Well, I think we still deserve one last evening together, don't you? Just to say goodbye and all. You can't leave me hanging like this, Baby, I'm left high and dry."

Sally pictured Sebastian's scrumptious cock oozing pre-cum, pointing straight up, and ready for her to devour. And, truth be told, she WAS ravenous for him, after two weeks of not having anyone to suck.

After what seemed like an eternity's pause, Sally spoke.

"Alright, one last time. When?"

"You got me Saturday night, Baby. Eight o'clock."

She straightened up excitedly, "Really? You mean it? I actually get to see you on Saturday?"

(Wow! Sally thought to herself. She had never gotten to see him on a Saturday night before. All of a sudden she felt privileged.)

"Yeah, I'm all yours Saturday, Baby."

He fed her some more sweet and tender words before confirming their special date for the weekend.

"Oh my God... on a Saturday night..." he heard her words fading into the background just before she hung up.

*****

After she stopped drooling at the thought of him in her mouth again, Sally reached inside her nightstand drawer and grabbed her remaining stash of cash. It had been dwindling since first meeting Young Green Eyes. She finally resolved that her stay at the boarding house would be prolonged indefinitely.

*****

On the bus ride over, Sally could think of nothing but her "date's" huge throbbing member. There she sat, looking out the window, her eyes glazed, her heart pounding, her mind racing, as she fantasized and dreamed...

She was lost in her own little world again.

Getting off the bus and walking down the street with absolute purpose, Sally was getting ready to enjoy her last "date" with Sebastian. This would be the last time she buzzed his intercom and climbed the mountainous stairs up to his apartment. She took a deep breath and knocked on his door.

Surprisingly within seconds, he answered.

"Hi, Gorgeous", he greeted her warmly.

"Hi", she managed, looking up to meet his eyes. Damn...

"Come on in, Baby", he gently called to her, extending his hand. Timidly, she gave him hers, and he quickly pulled her inside. As he closed the door, Sebastian was slowly gearing up to show Sally an evening she would not soon forget.

Before she had the chance to take off her coat, he wrapped his strong arms around her slight frame and bent down to give her a full kiss on the lips, like a boyfriend would his girlfriend.

Sally was completely blindsided. In all the previous occasions she had visited him, he had never greeted her so passionately, so affectionately.

As usual, Sally handed him his money inside a plain white envelope. He didn't bother looking inside anymore, as he could tell from the rectangular bulge that it was the right amount.

Like numerous times before, she handed him her coat, scarf, and purse, which he hung up unfailingly in the same spot on the coat rack.

Without needing to be directed, Sally sat down on his couch as he stepped into the kitchen to fix her a drink; only this time, he poured something veering slightly from the usual, and it would be the same drink for both of them-sparkling apple cider. He poured it into champagne glasses no less.

Unbeknownst to Sally, Sebastian's veins were pulsating with his hot blood and his gears were grinding. He was ready to give his best performance yet.

"I've been missing you, Princess", he declared from the kitchen counter, just about done preparing their drinks.

No reaction from the sofa. Sally may have been sweet and naïve, but she wasn't dumb.

"Haven't you missed me at all, Baby?" he nudged, in the hopes of heating up the conversation.

Still no response, not a peep from the living room; so Sebastian opted to broach another subject;

"Have you been with your new guy yet?" he inquired.

"No", she replied.

"Oh?"

"I haven't met him yet. We've only emailed and exchanged photos", she indicated.

"And you like him?"

"Well, he doesn't have nice eyes like you, and he's not tall or muscular either. Plus he's a little older."

Sebastian was listening intently.

"But when I told him I didn't have money, he said it was okay, that he doesn't want that from me. And when I sent him my picture, he said he liked 'small girls' like me. I think this may be the man god wants me to be with."

"I see", he said without judgment. He concluded it would be best to abandon the subject, at least for the time being. Besides, he had gathered enough information to know what he was dealing with.

Sebastian figured now was the right time to bring out his big guns.

He brought their drinks over and gently set them on the coffee table, before sitting down beside Sally.

Before she had a chance to voice her protest over the alcohol that had been placed before her, Sebastian interjected.

"It's sparkling apple cider, Baby. It won't make you sick, or make you do anything crazy", he said reassuringly, but with a mischievous grin.

With no apparent reaction to his comment and little expression on her face, Sally uttered a mere, "Oh".

Sebastian reached for a champagne glass and handed it to her, and he grabbed one for himself. Holding up his glass, he toasted, "To our last night together; may it be as exquisite as you, Princess."

Sally didn't know what to say in response to the compliment, because at that moment, she only had one thing on her mind; her mouth was watering at the thought of sucking his dick. As always, she had sex on the brain.

In one go, she drank the entire glass of sparkling cider.

Once they had wet their whistles and gotten comfortable on the couch, Sebastian began his act of seduction.

He put one hand on Sally's knee, while the other hand reached up to caress her soft cheek. Looking intently into her eyes, he offered up his best line. He would whisper it in her ear.

"Baby, you get me hard as fuck, you know that?"

Not waiting for a response to his provocative comment, his hand progressed from her face to her hair, which he started stroking gently.

"Would you mind letting your hair down for me tonight?" he asked.

Without hesitation, Sally unclipped the barrette holding up her messy ponytail, releasing the long dark tresses down her back.

Sebastian thought she didn't look half bad with hair flowing down her shoulders, framing her young face. He was struck with the urge to see her without her glasses again, whereupon he slowly lifted them off her face.

After he set her black-framed glasses on the table, he turned back to concentrate on her and repositioned one hand on her thigh; the other hand was running through her soft hair.

His eyes were now on hers.

"My dick's been missing you real bad. Sally", he said in his low, husky voice. He then reached under her long skirt and groped for her cotton panties, immediately sliding his fingers inside the crotch. At the same time, he kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue finding hers in no time.

As they did countless times before, Sebastian's fingers probed Sally's soaking pussy and scooped out a fair amount of her juices. He reckoned hers was the moistest cunt he had ever come across, although one wouldn't know it just by looking at Sally and her uninspired dress style.

He put the wet fingers up to his mouth and flicked his tongue out to savor her unique taste, perhaps, but hopefully not, for the last time.

With smooth expertise, he took her trembling hand, and guided it slowly up his thigh, before firmly placing it on his crotch. Sally easily felt Sebastian's full-on erection through the fabric of his dress pants.

"See how much my cock's been missing you, Baby?"

"Oh, Damian, I've been missing your cock, too!" she replied, applying slight pressure squeezing his balls through the pants, and then observing him gasp and shut his eyes.

Just when Sally was ready to get down on her knees to feast on his prick, Sebastian suddenly stood up from their makeout session on the futon and motioned towards the back of his apartment, towards the little corridor leading to his bedroom.

A wave of confusion overtook Sally, as he grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the other room.

She thought, "He's never let me see his bedroom before. I'm starting to feel special, almost like a real princess. Imagine, in his bedroom on a Saturday night, the last time we'll ever see each other."

When they got to his bed, Damian bent down to sweep Sally off her feet, literally.

He stood there, carrying her in his arms like a gallant knight would his lady. In her mind, Sally was picturing the chivalrous images of the story,Camelot, that were illustrations in the books from her childhood.

Sebastian peered into her eyes.

"Baby, tonight we'll do anything you want. It won't be limited to you giving me a blowjob, not by any means. I'll eat your pussy. I'll make love to you. You'll spend the night here in my arms."

"Sweet Jesus", Sally whispered under her breath. She couldn't believe her ears. This whole scene actually reminded her of the recurring dream visiting her incessantly from the time she was twelve. She was sent into a state of shock.

He gently placed her down on his bed, which smelled of his irresistible scent mixed with sporty cologne. Sally had a dizzy spell; she thought she was going to faint.

As she lay on his bed and looked up at him expectantly, he lay down next to her.

Using his arm to prop his head up, lying sideways, his gaze met hers. His eyes were so amazing, that she felt they were looking straight through her, right into her soul.

"Beautiful, I know you don't want to take your shirt off for me. You've never shown me what you've got on top. But I guarantee you, Sally; I PROMISE you, I won't be disappointed. I just want to see the real you tonight, before we have to say our goodbyes."

Sally looked down. She was quiet for a few seconds.

Taking her hesitation as a hint, Sebastian immediately followed up, "I completely understand if you don't want to. Forget I asked, Baby."

Nonetheless, she sat up on the bed, gathering her thoughts for a second, and then quietly said, "It's not just my top front; it's my back, too."

He raised an eyebrow. "Your back?" He sat up to meet her eyes again.

"I have scars on my back", she explained, instantly understanding the look of confusion forming on his face. It reminded her of the look on Dr. Allen's face during their therapy sessions.

"Scars?" he repeated, eyebrows still furrowed in puzzlement.

Since this would be their last night together anyway, she figured she'd show him, once and for all, what she had been keeping from him these few months.

She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, avoiding his eyes. When she had unfastened all the way down, she seemed to freeze temporarily, but then went ahead and took off the blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Sebastian looked at Sally's breasts, which he hadn't expected to be exceptional; he wasn't in the least bit surprised.

But then he leaned back a bit to peek at her back.

His immediate reaction was horror, which bore a strong resemblance to co-worker, Abby's horror, when she first noticed the girl's scars that hot summer workday.

He discovered Sally's back was "decorated" with long sharp welts protruding from her delicate white skin. There was hardly a patch of flesh, hardly an inch of skin that had been spared from whatever "rod" someone took pleasure wielding, inflicting on her. Even with her long hair down and spread out, he could see that her shoulders and upper arms had not escaped the punishment either.

Sebastian just stared. For a reason he couldn't understand, his dick was hardening up again.

Sally hurriedly put her blouse back on, "I told you; I knew you wouldn't like it."

He sat still. He had no words...

She added, "Now you know what I look like on top."

Sebastian finally spoke up.

"Was it Damian who did that to you?"

Sally looked up unexpectedly.

Right from the beginning, Sebastian had not said a word in objection to her calling him by another man's name, but now it dawned on him what kind of relationship she must have endured at the hands of a man named Damian.

Sally's delayed reaction to the unanticipated question meant that Young Green Eyes had caught her completely off guard.

More moments of silence passed between the two sitting on the bed.

"Do I look like Damian?" he inquired.

Now an awkward tension arose, and it developed rapidly and considerably from there.

"Do I remind you of him?" he persisted.

More awkward silence;

"Yes", she finally answered. He noted that her voice sounded meek at that instant.

"And where is he now?"

"Gone."

*****

He ventured to guess she hadn't had a cock in a while. He decided to go at it nice and slow.

Sebastian planned to let the tip of his cock, well slick with pre-cum, tease her a bit, to get her ready for his huge stick. He'd "loosen" her up.

By that point, Sally's pussy was dripping.

As he entered her, she let out a shudder, a muffled scream. She felt almost as she had the very first time she had been penetrated; out in the alley.

"Don't worry, Baby, I'll be real gentle. My dick's all ready to spoil you. Don't run from it..."

He applied a tad more pressure, pushing the tip just a little further in.

"Baby you're so tight..." he noted.

"It's been a long time since I've been with someone..." she whispered.

"Well, you can't say that after tonight..."

After quiet, gentle and tender vanilla sex in the missionary position for a few minutes, Sally piped up.

"Could you fuck me doggy-style now?"

Within seconds, Sally was on all fours, as Sebastian prepared to do her from behind.

Instinctively, he felt the desire to talk dirty in her ear.

While pumping her from the back, he whispered, "You like my cock, Baby?"

"Yes, yes, Damian, I love your cock..." she managed between thrusts.

"You've been missing it a lot, haven't you?"

"Yes, oh God, yes Damian..."

"You ain't gonna get no better than this, Baby..." he pointed out, as the thought of her moving on to another man went through both their minds that moment.