Dr. Allen's New Patient Ch. 14

Story Info
Sally returns to BDSM for their second encounter.
3.1k words
3.93
5.6k
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a new guy in accounting; he's cute."

"Yeah, I saw him when he came in for his interview."

"What's his name?"

"I don't know, but I'm finding out right away, girlfriend!"

Sally tried to ignore the gossip buzzing around her office. The young single girls and not so young married ones were falling over each other, fluttering around the new guy who was just hired in Accounts Payable.

Apparently, there was such a shortage of hot young guys in the office, that when one did appear, the females got on him faster than mustard on a tie at a county fair.

Sally wasn't the least bit curious about the new accountant. She already knew a young good-looking guy was way out of her league; he'd never look twice at her. A few years ago, she might've been interested in seeing what this guy looked like, but now, in her infinitely jaded wisdom, she passed on it altogether; it was pointless to start pining away for any new guy. Besides, she had Thomas' cock at her disposal now, and then there was Sebastian, who for some reason had been trying to get a hold of her.

>>>>>>>>>>

It was scarcely 8 am, but Sally picked up the pace in packing her things from the perpetually cluttered desk. Fortunately, her pens, notebooks, and all her office supplies fit snugly into the box she had brought in for the purpose of upping and leaving.

She finally heaved the brown cardboard box off her desk and took sturdy hold of it, planning to head downstairs and then out the building. Before that, she stopped by the HR office and left her handwritten note inside the plastic file case on the manager's door.

When her colleague, Abby, arrived at their office an hour later, she took a double take. She noticed Sally's desk was looking oddly bare and dusty. Various files were still scattered on top, but the bucket holding Sally's writing utensils, as well as her desktop calendar, file stickers and labels, stapler and tape dispenser, were nowhere to be seen. The hanging files usually suspended above Sally's cubicle were conspicuously gone, too.

"She split, Abby, just before you got here", hollered someone from a nearby cubicle.

"What?????"

"Yeah, I got here early to get some work done, and I saw your friend on her way out, with all her stuff in a box. I barely know the girl, so I didn't say anything", answered the nearby cubicle.

"But why, I mean, how come she...", Abby whispered to herself, utterly confused. Suddenly, she recalled she still had Sally's phone number written down somewhere, even though she had only called the girl twice before.

Abby feverishly dug through the miscellaneous scraps of paper on her own desk in hopes of finding Sally's number. Thank god she had the sense to jot it down in the first place.

"Hello?" a soft voice answered at the other end.

"Sally!" declared an excited Abby, letting out a heavy sigh of relief.

"Yes?" responded the girl meekly.

"Oh, thank god I found your number! And thank god you picked up!"

"Who is this?" wondered a puzzled Sally.

"It's Abby!"

"Oh... Hi."

"Oh, Hi? Sally, where are you? Are you okay? Why did you take all your things suddenly? Did you quit?"

"I don't feel like talking about it right now."

"But are you okay, dear? Oh, I got so worried...!" Abby was delirious.

"I'm okay, you don't have to worry. I just had to leave, is all."

"Well okay, but when you're ready to talk about it, promise you'll call me, okay?" Abby was pleading.

"Okay", Sally responded reluctantly. Click.

>>>>>>>>>>

Actually, Sally was still shaken up from the nightmare she had the misfortune of experiencing the night before. The dream was so fresh in her mind that it was traumatizing just to think about it... She was still cringing.

Her company's handsome new accountant, Jake, was sitting at his cubicle, eyes focused on his computer screen. Sally suddenly snuck up from behind, stealth like a ninja (like a criminal). She used her left hand to hold Jake's head still, while her right quickly swept up to smother his face with a white rag doused in chloroform.

Of course, Jake struggled, but within seconds he was out. Sally quickly stepped out in front, only to then kneel down in front of her victim.

Now, she felt free to gaze at the new employee longingly. His handsome face was freshly shaven, and his prominent Adam's apple was staring right at her.

Goddamned! He was sexy as hell... Right under his Adam's apple was a dark blue silk tie, fastened neatly around his starched collar. His white dress shirt looked like it had just been dry-cleaned and pressed.

Jake looked impeccable, from his gelled up hair, to his leather belt, all the way down to his black dress shoes. He was indeed the consummate young professional, even sporting a masculine-scented enticing cologne.

Sally's eyes fixed on Jake's upper torso, chest and arms. She could tell he worked out, because he was fit without being overtly muscular. Hot as fuck, she thought, as she was starting to feel juices trickling out of her hot pussy.

Sally's eyes slowly scanned down to Jake's groin area. He wore dark blue dress slacks, and there was no wrinkle in sight, except for the ironed pleats, and of course the bulge at the crotch.

"Lord, have mercy... Jesus fucking Christ, it should be illegal for a man to be this gorgeous", Sally breathed.

She looked at Jake's strong yet smooth hands, veins bulging out. His fingers were long, and Sally imagined how they would feel on her skin, caressing her face, running through her hair, softly teasing her wet pussy.

She decided to make her move. She first started on Jake's leather belt, slowly unbuckling it. Then she earnestly unzipped his pants. With unadulterated ecstasy, she finally pulled out his flaccid cock. At this point she was dying to devour him.

In no time, Sally was sucking to her heart's delight. Mm ... did that dick taste incredible! Her tongue played with the fleshy organ, impulsively lifting it up in order to peer at the balls, which looked so tender.

Maybe in his unconsciousness Jake knew what was being done to him, for his prick began to harden up in Sally's warm and moist mouth. In minimal time, the cock became fully erect, now reveling in being devoured by a starving female.

Right when she felt her subject was about to cum, Sally suddenly sensed she was being watched. Instinctively, she looked behind her. There stood the whole office staff, glaring at her in disbelief... and disgust...

>>>>>>>>>>

Riding the bus home later that morning, Sally looked out the dirty window, scanning all the skyscrapers lining the downtown streets. Her head was swarming with endless chaotic thoughts. She felt she had lost all sense of control. She didn't even have to think twice about leaving that goddamned office, and leaving it for good. Not even the thought of being without income worried her. The nightmare she had had about Jake had freaked her out so much, making her feel stark crazy. She couldn't trust herself anymore. Her dreams had now become so twisted that if she continued working at that office, she would eventually cross the line into depravity.

As Sally walked the rest of the way home that morning, she contemplated the ordeal of lugging the heavy office box up the steep stairs of the boarding house. That was when she quickly caught sight of Vincent. She eyed him, slightly leaning on the front of the house. He was talking to another young man, someone she didn't recognize.

Sally decided she would avert her eyes from the two young men. Then she would hurry inside. All she wanted was to get upstairs to the safety of her bedroom. She walked past as swiftly as possible, all in a blur.

"Who was that?" inquired Vincent's friend, Colin, who had come to look at the room for rent in Mrs. Perry's big house. Since Mary had recently left to move in with her boyfriend, there was now a vacancy down the hall from Vincent's room.

Vincent reluctantly answered, "Sally. Her room's next time mine", he said somewhat evasively.

"You never mentioned that one, bro", Colin pointed out.

"Yeah, well..."

"Any other chicks in the house you haven't told me about?" teased Colin.

"Nope, at least not our age."

"Not too friendly, is she?" remarked Colin, who remarked Sally didn't so much as look at them, much less greet them.

"Nope."

"Dude, is there something I don't know here? You're acting kind of weird about her."

"Don't waste your time", muttered Vincent uneasily.

"Whoa, buddy, did something happen with you and that chick? Did you hook up with her?" probed Colin.

"NOOOOOO... No way", responded an indignant Vincent.

"Why not? She's not that bad."

"Believe me bro, you DON'T wanna go there, not with that one..."

"Aw come on, dude, if I'm gonna be living in the same house with a fuckable chick, I wanna know a little about her", reasoned Colin.

"Ok, just 'cause you won't shut up about it... she's nuts", declared Vincent matter-of-factly.

"Oh, you mean like one of those psycho ex-girlfriends who stalks a guy after a breakup?"

"No, not crazy that way. But trust me, bro, there's NO way with her. She's legit cray-cray."

"Dude, just tell me. What's up with her?" Colin now had to know.

Vincent shook his head, looking up in the air. After a minute or two, he decided to let his friend in on the secret about Sally. "She fucks guys on the street. They beat her up. There, are you happy?"

Colin's mouth gaped open.

>>>>>>>>>>

That evening, Sally's Uber driver maneuvered the maze of BDSM's apartment compound and dropped her off in front of his building.

Calmly, she rode the elevator up. Per his instructions, she wore nothing but a trench coat. His directions also indicated for her to leave her purse at home, and to keep her phone and wallet in her pocket. The only thing in Sally's hand at that instant was a closed up, slightly wet umbrella.

BDSM opened the door.

"Hi there. Come in", he greeted calmly.

"Hello, Sir" she replied, following instructions to address him properly.

"Want something to drink before we go downstairs?"

"No, thank you, Sir". She was still standing at the door.

"Shall we then?" He extended his hand. She took it, and they made their way down the stairs, after which they walked steadily down the corridor towards 'The Room of Special Purpose'.

He spoke up. "Tonight you will put on the outfit I have chosen for you."

Sally wondered what she would be wearing for her Dom, though she remained silent; she would find out soon enough.

BDSM inserted a key into the door, and motioned for her to step in.

Like previously, Sally breathed in the overpowering smell of leather. This time however, she also noticed the scent of burning candles.

She stepped in and scanned the room, reminded of the tables with the toys arranged neatly on top. Sally also recalled the glass shelves housing numerous bottles and tubes, not to mention candles.

Her eyes then looked up at the vast room's far walls, upon which hung several black floggers. Near them was the "sitting area" where she remembered BDSM had let her suck his cock. It had been over a week since she had been in the room; but it seemed like yesterday, as the hot episode was still vivid in her mind.

This time, Sally spotted something strewn over the armchair. She walked towards it, quickly realizing it was some type of dress. Now standing next to the chair, she was better able to inspect the outfit BDSM would instruct her to wear. It didn't look new; in fact, it was quite worn out and faded. There was some kind of bonnet with it, too.

She picked up the dress, whose color ran the same hues from beige to dark brown. The bonnet looked old and tattered, but she guessed it was white at one time; linen perhaps. There were no shoes.

BDSM was trailing silently behind her the whole time, hovering while she looked at the ensemble he had chosen. Now with the raggedy dress in her hands, Sally turned around and looked up at her Dom quizzically.

"It's a replica of a slave's dress, from back in the days of the Old South", he informed her unemotionally, yet his eyes were shining in the dim light. "You will put it on for me, as I am your Master", pointing to a corner of the room. "There is a changing room over there, and take off your shoes", he instructed.

Sally obeyed with a nod. BDSM expected nothing less than strict obedience from this girl, who had agreed to submit to all his orders.

Sally took her time getting into the slave dress, as well as its matching bonnet. When she finished buttoning everything up, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the wall of the narrow dressing room. At it happened, she quite liked how she looked: poor and pitiful.

She stepped out of the changing room, instantly noticing her DOM sitting feet away in his armchair, waiting patiently for her. When he spotted her walking towards him, he stood up.

Sally observed he was dressed in an outfit of his own, in what looked like some military officer's uniform. It was light blue, and the jacket looked double-breasted, with two columns of gold buttons running down the front. The fabric looked thick, almost felt-like; perhaps wool. A belt wrapped around the waist, and the jacket's collar and cuffs were bright red, stark contrasts to the light blue. The trousers were a slightly darker blue than the jacket. Most of the pant legs were hidden under thigh high leather boots. Some sort of captain's hat rounded out the uniform.

Sally had to admit that BDSM looked exceptionally handsome, almost magnificent, in the army garb he had picked out for their encounter. The uniform's shades brought out the icy blue in his eyes. However, she didn't dare let it be known that she admired him in any way.

It was at that second that Sally noticed something else: a whip was conspicuously missing from the nearby wall rack. She looked around and spotted it resting on the table in front of BDSM's armchair.

BDSM's eyes fixed on hers as reached to pick up the flogger. He held onto it with his right hand and tapped the end of it with his left palm, muttering, "You'll see who's in control this evening". He had said it with sinister delight. Half-expecting Sally to be trembling with fear, he peered into her eyes searching for the slightest hint of terror.

Instead, she asked quietly yet boldly, "Sir, when will I be able to suck your cock?"

"When I say so. And let me remind you, Slave, that you are not to direct any words at me unless they are to answer a question, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir", she answered with her head down.

"That's better, for you will quickly learn to properly submit to your Master", he pointed out, and sat down again, flogger in hand. "Now walk over there, to where you see the silver handles on the wall, and then slowly turn around..."

Sally did as she was told, giving a little twirl for her Dom.

He observed she indeed looked subservient in the slave dress. Her demure stance added to the effect. But for some reason, he had an angry look on his face. "Your hair is blocking my view of your back. Put it all inside your bonnet", he commanded.

Sally complied, doing her best to stuff the ample hair of her messy ponytail inside the thin fabric of the bonnet, exposing her scarred back.

"That's better, now tell me, Sally, what did you think of our first meeting?" he calmly inquired.

"I liked it, Sir."

"What did you like about it?" he probed.

"I liked sucking your cock, Sir."

"Well, I liked it too. But I rather hoped to have been able to use my toys on you."

Sally simply nodded, keeping her head down.

"Which brings me to the subject at hand", he remarked, as he reached under the table, and in seconds procured some rope and a gag. Sally hadn't noticed these items earlier.

"Come here", he directed; he gestured for her to approach him. "Kneel down", he commanded.

And so she lowered herself in front of him.

He wasted no time in tying up his willing subject. The gag was arranged so as to let her teeth poke through. It would impede her speech but not muffle her screams.

Sally's hands were tied up in the contraption designed especially for BDSM purposes, so there was an adjoining clasp to connect the rope to a hook on the wall.

Looking at Sally in full costume, tied up with various bondage apparatuses, BDSM's cock was now throbbing mercilessly.

"Stand up", he instructed, as he helped her up to her feet. Then he led her to the shy hook protruding from the wall. Almost as if expertly, he clasped her tied hands up to it.

For a split second, he wondered if he should blindfold her as well. But he wanted to see her cry, so he abruptly decided against the idea.

He would now order her to take off her thick glasses.

At that second a phone rang. BDSM knew it was Sally's, because the ringing came from the direction of the changing room.

"I thought I told you to turn off your phone when you were with me", he said rather annoyingly, not in the least disguising his irritation at the fact she had ignored his order.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I forgot", she offered somewhat unclearly if not apologetically, through the gag.

"You forgot... That is not acceptable. Subs must obey ALL orders. I'm upset, Sally", he pointed out sternly.

Sally was silent.

"This would be an ideal moment to teach you a very important lesson, Sally, one you shall never forget". He now sounded angry, but also aroused. In fact, it was now impossible to leave his cock to languish in his trousers.

Sally thought she heard him unzipping, so she carefully dared looking behind her to see what was happening.

"Don't you fucking look at me!" he yelled at her. "You keep your eyes on the wall, do you hear me!"

"Yes, Sir", she managed in a mumble through the gag.