Dr. Awful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Ike wear the sexy dress and inviting Fred were both at Dr. Johnson's suggestion. He was hoping it would help Ike become comfortable presenting as female, if someone he knew and respected accepted him as a woman.

The hipster bar Jo had chosen was bustling with activity. The decor was modern and trendy, with a small stage for live music. "This isn't the kind of place I would ever go to," said Ike. "It's too froo froo for me."

Jo responded to his comments while her eyes panned the room, "You're a lady now. You're going to have to develop a variety of tastes in everything from food, to clothes, to music, to the gender of your sex partners." she touched Trina's leg with her foot when she said that.

Ike raised his eyebrows and said, "Who the fuck are you calling a lady?"

Dinner was great, and so was the one glass of wine each for Jo and Trina. Ike had a bottle of water, and steadfastly refused to drink any wine, due to the fact he believes his wine was spiked before he was abducted in Vegas.

The band began playing around 9 pm, and soon afterward the club's patrons began to mill about. Several men stopped by their table to chat. Ike was surprised that he liked the attention from the men, but he was unnerved by it, and Jo and Trina could see it. Trina leaned close to Ike and asked him what was bothering him.

He bit his bottom lip and exhaled before he responded. "I can't believe I'm enjoying talking with them. I don't know what the hell is happening to me," he said. "I'm gonna stop taking those fucking female hormones if they are gonna make me be interested in men.

Meanwhile Ike's best friend Fred Norton had been standing out of Ike's eyesight for a couple minutes. Fred had been doing some last minute soul searching as to how to talk to Ike. He summoned his courage then walked up to their table. He'd been Ike's wingman, and as soon as their eyes met they felt the old connection to each other.

Regardless of how he felt when he saw Fred, Ike had told Trina over and over again that he wasn't ready for anyone who knew him to see him yet, least of all Fred. His anger resulted in him throwing a hissy fit

"Hey Freddie" said Trina, as he approached the table.

"Hi Katrina," he responded.

"Hi Ike."

Ike didn't respond.

Fred kept it moving and turned his attention to Jo. "Hi, you must be the Jo Trina mentioned," he said.

"Yes I'm she," said Jo smiling. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same," he replied. "I hope I'm not interrupting, but I really wanted to say hey to Ike."

Jo said, "Nope, you're not interrupting." Then she raised an eyebrow at Trina.

Ike looked at Fred. "How did you know I was here?" he asked, with an annoyed look directed at Trina.

"I just happened to be here enjoying a good meal, and some good music," he said with all the charm he could muster. "When I saw you sitting here I had to come see how you were doing, since you won't let me come by your house."

He then took Ike by the hand and helped him stand up. After looking at him for a long moment he said, "I'll be damned. How the hell is this possible. You use to favor Trina, but now you look like her twin sister. You even have the same big titties, but I think your ass is finer than hers." Then he winked at Trina.

Before he let Ike sit back down he embraced him and held him tight for a moment. Ike hesitantly put his arms around Fred and returned the hug. His female emotions surfaced for an instant, and caused him to lay his head on Fred's shoulder for a second before they broke their embrace.

"I'm glad to see that you're back on your feet," said Fred. When he let go he added, "Hm, your body feels good."

Ike was almost in a panic, he fucking liked being held in Fred's arms. What if Fred, and Trina, and Jo noticed that he'd laid his head on Fred's shoulder. All he could think to do to cover himself was to fuss at Fred saying, "What the fuck? You copped a feel of me. You're such a pervert. And I can't believe you said that shit about my sister." When he sat back down he still glared at Trina.

Both Trina and Jo played dumb.

After looking at Ike and then looking at Trina and Jo, Fred decided that the vibe at the table was to serious, so he said, "Ike is that really you?"

"Hell yeah," said Ike. "It's me."

Fred tried to think of something utterly ridiculous to say. "Did that crazy ass doctor cut your dick off like that chick did her husband years ago?" he asked.

Ike looked at Fred and frowned at him for joking about what had happened to him. "You can Google it," he said softly. There are videos that show the kind of things that were done to me." He then looked down at the table and said, "I'm still Ike, but I don't have, you know, my boys, and the hormones I take make me feel kinda like a woman."

Fred grimaced. His joke had fallen flat. Plus he had to choke back his emotions before saying, "I've been talking with Trina, and I did look up some stuff on transgender. Its fucked up what he did to you. If I could get my hands on the fool that did it, I'd cut his nuts off too."

There was quiet at the table for a few seconds, then Fred blurted out, "Damn I didn't expect you to look and act so much like a woman.

"You're not gonna carry yourself like some of those crossdressers I've seen are you? They wear to much makeup."

Ike shook his head and said, "Fred you're amazing. Look at me and my situation, and that's the thought that pops into your brain."

In spite of that Ike answered his question "That's probably because they look like men without it. My female looks come natural," he explained.

Fred laughed before saying, "And so does your female attitude, based on how you've been acting, all bitchy and shit. But you weren't as bad as some women I know though. Some of them take it too far." Then he raised his eyebrow at Trina.

"Hey fucker, you better watch it," said Trina, laughing.

"Trina you know I'm just messing with you," said Fred, smiling at her.

Ike laughed out loud, while pointedly looking at Jo and Trina before he said, "I'm probably not as bad as these two, because I'm man-made instead of being a natural born woman."

Fred then took another long look at Ike before saying, "Man, this is jacked up. I've known this dude like 5, 6, 7 years. And now he's a girl? C'mon."

Ike looked exasperated at his best friend. "Fred you knucklehead, I'm still a man but I look and act like a woman is all."

"Hm, you sure do. And you're a damned fine looking one at that," said Fred, mischievously.

His expression made Ike laugh.

Fred knew better than to ask his next question, but thought fuck it, and asked it anyway. "Um, tell me this, do you still want some pussy even though you don't have a dick or nuts?"

Trina and Jo looked at each other with their mouths open in disbelief, but that was the way Fred and Ike were used to talking with each other.

Ike didn't flinch before responding. "I can't say for sure what I want, but I still get horny" Ike answered honestly.

Fred then smacked his lips before saying. "I didn't think you would be interested in sex without your nuts."

Ike laughed. "Naw, that's not how it works," he said. "I can take testosterone injections, and my doctor says I'm still supposed to be able to cum."

"Fred then looked at Ike appreciatively one more time and shook his head. "Damn you look good," he repeated.

Ike glared at him and held his breath as he tried to avoid having bedroom eyes, because in all honesty Fred's compliments were turning him on.

"Are you ok with looking like a woman?" asked Fred.

"No, not at all," responded Ike quickly. "But I really don't have a choice unless I have surgeries, and even then I won't be the man I used to be.

"At this point I'm better off looking like a good looking woman, I guess." He then smiled weakly as he realized he'd just decided how he was going to live his life.

The table was then quiet for a moment, with Fred having asked all the questions Trina had suggested to him. Moments later Ike exhaled, then said, "I still run out of steam easily, so I'd need to get to bed soon."

As planned, Trina and Jo said they wanted to stay at the club for a while, and asked Fred to take Ike home.

~

Scene 4; during the drive back to Ike's.

"I didn't know what to say once I saw you," said Fred,

"I know," agreed Ike. "I didn't believe it either the first time I looked in a mirror."

"Right," said Fred. Then he paused while trying to decide how to ask a dicey question, without letting on what he was really thinking, "Do you think you'll ever like men?"

"What?" responded Ike.

Even though Ike knew Fred was open-minded, he was still careful how he answered. "I don't know," he replied. "But these damned female hormones make me want to like men. I have to fight against that."

Fred looked out of the corner of his eye at Ike. "So what are you saying exactly, when you say you have to fight against it?" he asked.

"I don't know exactly," responded Ike. "I just know somehow that the way I feel towards men is what a woman feels about them."

"Oh, really," said Fred, still looking out of the corner of his eye at Ike. "How would you feel if a man liked you?"

Ike looked at Fred for a moment to try to read his thoughts before saying, "It depends on who he is I guess."

"I mean, I like you," said Ike, while looking at his hands in his lap. He then wondered why he just said that, but more importantly why did he feel that way?

His statement made Fred's dick twitch, and he wondered how Ike meant it.

~

Scene 5; Ike is at a crossroads.

That night Ike lay in bed thinking about his situation much as he'd done since he woke up in the hospital months ago. He replayed the events that led to his having sex reassignment surgery forced on him.

Ike would have gone back to being a man in a New York minute if that had been an option, but it wasn't. Connecting with Fred had worked wonders for his state of mind. He'd gotten more benefit from one conversation with Fred than he'd received from all of his sessions with his psychologist.

~

Ike's masculinity was still dominant, but the female hormones were having more influence on him. As a result, he spent the weekend debating with himself about the biggest decision of his life. Ultimately his female persona won, and on Monday he made an appointment to see his doctor about getting testosterone injections. He also began the process of changing his gender marker. He decided to change his name to Rachel.

(Author's note; from this point on Ike presents as Rachel, and I use female pronouns for her. However there will still be references to Ike).

Unlike Ike, Rachel embraced the reality that she had to do the things her new body required, like taking her hormone therapy drugs religiously, and exercising her pussy. Regardless of her new attitude, her male persona was uneasy every time she dilated because it imagined her man-made vagina being penetrated by a hard cock, and it made her blood run cold.

~

(Rachel returns to work)

She was more successful in facing her coworkers in her new body, than she was at imagining a cock in her pussy.

HR had informed her office that she was coming back to work, and they shared as much information about her as they were legally permitted to do.

On her first day back she was dressed in a pair of women's dress pants, a man's white dress shirt and pumps. Her hair was still short and faded, and she wore eyeliner and lip-gloss, giving her and overall androgynous look.

Thankfully, people who'd known her as Ike accepted her, mostly because they knew the sex change had been forced on her. In spite of their best efforts to be sensitive they couldn't stop themselves from staring at her. Rachel was understanding and tried to put them at ease with a smile. Everyone also had the same question in their head whether they asked her or not. One of the guys she used to talk with some, finally asked the 64 million dollar question. "Dude, are you really a woman now? asked Ed Haskell. "I mean you know."

All morning Rachel had been playing down her femininity, opting to appear as gender neutral as possible. But the pervy tone in Ed's voice caused her to want to torment him. So she seductively bit one side of her bottom lip, then said, "Babe, I am all woman. Know what I mean?" She subtly glanced at his crotch that suddenly had a telltale bulge in it. "And no, you not going to find out for yourself," she added.

She was both surprised and amused when a couple women she'd been friendly with when she was Ike, made it very plain that they'd be down for some girl on girl action. Apparently she could get pussy from some women now that she couldn't get as a man. Ironically, one of the women was someone she'd wanted to fuck for a long time when she was Ike. Her name was Ashlyn. She cornered Rachel in the break room. "It's unbelievable what happened to you," she said. Then she took a step closer and continued. "If you need somebody to talk to, or maybe go somewhere with after work sometimes, that would be great."

Rachel raised her eyebrows in response.

Ashlyn said, "Now you understand why I wasn't interested in you before, right?"

Rachel smiled at her sweetly.

~

Rachel's use of the ladies' bathroom did cause a bit of discomfort for one woman though. She apologized to Rachel and immediately turned around and left the bathroom when Rachel walked in behind her. "I'm sorry Ike, uh, Rachel. Um, it's going to take some time for me to get used to you like this."

Rachel touched her arm and smiled reassuringly and said, "It's going to take me some time too."

~

Scene 6; Rachel's and Fred's date.

Fred and Rachel had been talking on the phone all week and decided to watch a ballgame together like they used to. On Friday Rachel stopped at the grocery store on her way home to pick up a couple of steaks to grill, and two potatoes to bake. She was going to try her hand at cooking dinner for her and Fred.

After freshening up she put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, then threw the potatoes into the microwave. Fred was more or less on time when he rang the doorbell. "Hey Fred, come in," said Rachel.

"Hey there," said Fred jovially, as he handed her a 32 ounce bottle of water. "I thought this would go well with the steaks."

Rachel laughed before saying, "That'll work." She then walked to the kitchen with Fred following close behind.

He couldn't help but look at her round ass even in her loose fitting jeans. "What the hell am I doing? This is Ike," he said to himself.

He was brought back to reality when he heard Rachel's voice. "I was hoping you'd cook the steaks," she said while looking over her shoulder. "I have a cast iron skillet that's perfect for cooking them."

Rachel sat at the kitchen table with her legs crossed at her ankles and her hands clasped in her lap, looking very demure while she watched Fred cooking. She also thought about those times when she took a second look at his cock in the locker room at the gym, when she was still Ike. She shook her head to make the memory go away. She decided to blame her thoughts on the hormones she takes every day.

The dinner was great. The water was better, and the ballgame they watched was an instant classic. "Wow, what a fucking game," said Rachel. She high fived Fred. She then looked at him and smiled.

They watched portions of the late night chat shows until all of them were done. When the last of them went off Fred said, "Alright beautiful, it's been a long week and I'm whipped. I'd better hit the road."

"Ok, I'm sorry for keeping you so long," responded Rachel.

"No worries, it's been a long time since we hung out. It was good," said Fred as they walked toward the front door.

They exchanged good nights, then Rachel's female sensitivity took hold of her and caused her to lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

Fred hesitated, then embraced her. Being the same height as him, Rachel laid her head in the crook of his neck while they held each other a long moment.

Up till then he'd wondered if it was his imagination, but now he was sure that she was considerably more feminine than she'd been the last time he saw her.

When they broke the hug Fred bumped fists with her before leaving.

~

Scene 7; Rachel's regularly scheduled session with Dr. Johnson.

"Come in Ms. Turner, please have a seat. You said you had some news to share with me," said Dr. Johnson.

She sat down, crossed her legs, and in the process showed plenty thigh. She then looked at Dr Johnson and smiled big.

He maintained his professional bearing but acknowledged the message she was sending. "Ms Turner showing some skin is quite a step for you. What or who is responsible for your new found friskiness?

"Since my nuts are somewhere in Las Vegas, I started taking hormone injections," she informed him. "I don't feel like I used to, but at least I'm thinking about sex again. The problem I wanted to talk with you about is that I'm thinking about cocks instead of pussy."

Dr. Johnson then stood and moved to a chair beside Rachel to make their session feel more like a conversation. "I would think you'd be encouraged by that," he said.

"Do you really Dr. Johnson?" she asked with a smirk. "And just how the hell do you figure that?"

"Missing persons showed me videos of you at the nightclub where you went missing," he informed her. "Obviously you like dressing up like a woman."

Rachel looked down, then looked at Dr. Johnson and said, "Please don't take how I was dressed the wrong way that was just a game me and my sister used to play. Believe me I'd rather be a man and still have my dick."

Rachel inhaled deeply before clearing her throat. "This definitely isn't the life I would have chosen, but I'm gonna try to live it the best I can, and have the best relationships I can. And really what choice do I have? I can try to have myself changed back to a man and probably grow old bitter and alone, or I can live a happy life in a beautiful woman's body.

Scene 8; Rachel joins a gym.

At 5'10 and 170 pounds, Rachel was retaining water as a result of her hormone therapy, so she joined the same gym as Trina.

She was just finishing doing her sit-ups to complete the day's workout. "97, 98, 99, 100.That a girl," said Trina, as Rachel collapsed onto the floor gasping for air.

"Damn, that hurts," she said. But she was determined to have a sixpack like her sister's.

"No pain no gain," Trina said to her.

"I can't believe how hard it is for me to do 100 sit-ups. I sure miss my man strength, "said Rachel between tired breaths. "Whew, I'm beat. That shower is gonna feel so good." She dragged herself up off the floor, and the two of them trudged toward the locker room.

While they were finishing their workout, Kim was doing squats and also keeping an eye on them. As soon as Trina and Rachel looked like they were headed to the locker room Kim hightailed it in that direction. As Trina and Rachel approached the hallway leading to the room the outrageously curvy woman entered it in front of them.

"There goes that Kim West," said Trina, whispering under her breath. "Is it me, or does she always happen to be going into the locker room at exactly the same time we're going in there."

"Normally I'd say it's you, no matter what the problem is, "said Rachel, laughing."But not this time, I'm pretty sure she's stalking us. I've caught her staring at me lots of times."

The fact of the matter was, Kim had recognized Trina and Rachel from their pictures that were posted on Dr. Awful's site on the dark-web. He bragged that he made Rachel look like Trina's twin sister. He also said she had the prettiest pussy he'd ever made. Kim loved looking at pussies and she was determined to get an up close and personal look at Rachel's. That's why she always hurried to the locker room whenever she thought there was a chance she'd see her naked.