Dr. Awful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had no choice but to hold her breath for a few seconds while he unloaded his nuts down her throat.

Seconds later Fred was slouching as he sat at the kitchen table. "God damn, that was good," he said. Then he looked at Rachel now standing again in front of the sink.

She was biting her bottom lip nervously, before his comment made her breakout in a smile. She'd forgotten about being a man for a moment. "Did you really like it?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," he said.

"No regrets about it tomorrow, right?" she said.

"Naw," he replied.

"K," she said before taking a deep breath to compose herself, because at that moment she wanted to crawl into bed with him. But in spite of the speech she'd made, she knew it was still possible she'd regret it all tomorrow. "I'm gonna crash, ok." she added as she willed herself to go to the extra bedroom.

~

A few minutes later she was lying in bed thinking about what she'd done and the line that had been crossed. She was wondering what would happen to their friendship, but then another thought took over as she felt her need in her man-made pussy for the first time. Instinctively she squeezed her breasts. It felt good but different. It had felt ok to have her nipples sucked when she had her male body, but now they were so sensitive till touching them made her moan.

She focused on her nipples, pinching, pulling and gently twisting them. As she continued pleasuring them one of her hands made it's way to the former head of her penis that was now her clit. She'd rubbed it before, and even gotten herself off, but it felt different down there this time. This time it was leaking pre-cum. This time she thought she wanted something inside of her, so she slipped her middle finger between her folds. She was tight, but not impossibly so. She said thank you to Trina for insisting that she dilate her pussy regularly.

Once she was comfortable having her finger in there, she curled it up and forward like her doctor told her too. She fumbled around for a second, and there it was. Her g-spot was right where it was supposed to be. Luckily she was just moist enough to make playing with herself doable, and after a few minutes of playing with her top and bottom at the same time she had a pleasurable experience that she decided to call her first female orgasm.

~

Scene 3; the day after.

Rachel was awakened by a very annoying sound. "What the hell?" she said. She rolled herself out of bed and shuffled to the door. When she opened it there was Fred with a pan and a wooden spoon in his hands. "Boy, what is wrong with you, beating on that pan like that?" she asked. Then she grabbed his ear and twisted it.

"Owe. Damn man, Is that the thanks I get for making breakfast for you?" he asked,

In one lightning fast motion Fred put the pan and spoon on the nearby chest of drawers while grabbing Rachel with his other arm. He'd intended to toss her onto the bed, but she held onto him, causing him to land on top of her. They wrestled for an advantage over the other until Rachel felt Fred's hard cock poking her. Seconds later her efforts to free herself from his grasp turned into an embrace. Once again her inner voice didn't object.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and she also wrapped her legs around one of his legs. His cock was lying almost parallel with her slit. She tightened her grip on him and pushed her pussy against his shaft.

In response Fred began rotating his hips and hunching her. For the next few minutes they made out like a couple of high school kids. Kissing, and hugging, and fondling, and touching each other everywhere until Rachel put an end to it by saying, "Fred, you've got to fuck me after all that. Shoot.

"Do you have some lube?"

Fred rolled off of her and sprang out of bed. He was back in a flash with a big jug of cooking oil. Rachel was already buck naked and under the covers. She looked at the bottle of canola oil in his hand and said, "Really? Cooking oil? Are you serious?"

"Yeah," he said, sounding as if, of course. "I've heard of people using olive oil."

"You better not tell anybody that I let you use oil out of the kitchen to fuck me," she said, laughing.

"Who am I gonna tell?" he asked, while greasing his pole. "The only one I'd tell this kind of shit is you."

"It better be," she said, still laughing. She then flung back the covers and said, "Put some on me."

Fred froze like a deer in headlights when he saw a pussy between his road-dog's legs.

Rachel gasped and then said, "Oh. I forgot you've never seen it before."

"Naw," replied Fred. "I wanted to ask you to show me it, but I knew you had a lot on your mind."

"That's true," agreed Rachel. "But there's only one thing on my mind right now, so you can have a good look while you get it ready for you.

"Bet," he said as he leaned close, looked at it, then kissed it before applying the cooking oil.

After he'd gotten her pussylips and inner thighs good and greasy she said, "Ok, that's enough. Put some on my fingers." She then slowly slid them inside her tight pussy. Your dick is gonna be a tight fit"

"I got you," he promised. Then he aimed a dick that was on the high side of average at her virgin pussy.

"Wait," she insisted, then wrapped her hand around the base of his dick. "This is so you don't get carried away and go too deep. Now put it in like I tell you."

As soon as he started to lean forward she squeezed his dick and held him back. "Fred, you know I'm scared as hell that it's gonna hurt," whined Rachel.

"You didn't have mercy on girls when you fucked them," he reminded her. "Now take this dick." He laughed.

As soon as the head of his dick pressed against her opening she said, "Fred, I changed my mind, your dick is too big."

"Man hush," he said. "You used to brag that your dick was bigger than mine, so take it like a man." He teased, then pushed it further into her.

"Ok ok, that's far enough. Take it out for a second." After taking a couple deep breaths she said, "Ok, put it back in. Go slow. Now hunch some."

"Oh shit, that pussy is tight," proclaimed Fred enthusiastically, as he pushed a little deeper still. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Mm Hm," she said.

Now that she was satisfied she was slick enough down there, and she was sufficiently opened up she said, "You can start fucking me now, but go slow at first."

To Fred's credit he held back even though he wanted to drive his dick deep into her. She only let him get about half of it in, but her hand being around the base of his cock mostly made up for it. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed in ecstasy as his dick slid thru her fist and then in and out of her pussy.

The rutting was a surreal experience for Rachel but it really wasn't that pleasurable. She enjoyed the submissiveness of the feel of a man's weight on top of her, but feeling a cock inside her would take some getting used to.

Like any good lover she decided to make it as good for him as she could. She could see that it was feeling good to him, but she asked anyway. "Fred you look like you're in heaven. Does my pussy really feel that good to you?"

"Uh huh," was all that he could utter.

"Well tear it up then, with your big dick self. I know you're close to nutting. Go ahead fuck me hard and bust it," she encouraged.

Her cheerleading pushed him over the edge. His thrusting was like a piston doing its work. With Rachel's pussy being kept safe by her having her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, he was able to hammer her until the last spurt of his cum rocketed into her.

~

Scene 4; Roommates.

Fred and Rachel decided to move in together.