Dr. Awful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Scene 9; Rachel's suitor.

Rachel's physique had gotten the attention of the former professional athlete who owned the gym. He was rich, and he'd been famous, a combination that had garnered him virtually any woman he'd wanted. For most men that would be a good thing. But for Reggie all it had done is make sex boring for him. At this point in time it would take something new and different to excite him.

As it turns out, such a thing was Rachel Turner. He'd heard about her from that big ass Kim West. If it were true that Rachel was transgender; that would intrigue him. He'd been patiently waiting for an opportunity to corner her and find out if she was as freaky as her sister.

As he watched Rachel walking beside Trina, the pressure in his groin reminded him that he hadn't busted a nut in more than a week, and his big balls were hanging low and heavy with cum. At that point he decided today was the day he'd find out what Rachel was all about.

At that very moment Trina looked up and saw him standing in front of his office window.

He licked his lips as if he was eating her pussy again. When she smiled big at him he grasped his cock through his pants and showed its print to her.

Trina giggled, then said to Rachel, "Your man is upstairs standing in his office window looking down here at you."

Rachel ignored him. In fact she said, "He's not my man, and I'm not interested in him." She was lying. In fact she made it a point to avoid him because his dominance affected her. Even when she still had her nuts she'd felt an urge to service a dominant man.

Trina decided to challenge her, saying, "How do you know if you don't give him a chance to talk to you? When you were my brother you were a man whore, but now that you're my sister you play hard to get."

Rachel stopped walking and turned to her and said, "Yep, I was a man-whore, that's how I know that all Reggie wants is some pussy. I'm not playing hard to get. I just don't want a man to fuck me."

"If you're afraid to give him some pussy, you can suck his cock," said Trina, with a smirk.

"Whatever," said Rachel dismissively.

Trina saw that she wasn't getting anywhere with that approach, so she changed tactics. "Why haven't you done anything with anybody since your body was turned into a female?" she asked.

Her question hit on an inconvenient truth for Rachel. The truth was, she'd always been curious about sucking cock. While it had been out of the question for Ike, now it was possible. The problem was, if she sucked cock or gave a man some quim even as Rachel, she was still hung up on the fact that she'd be a man having sex with another man.

She tried not to sound defensive when she responded, so as to not draw attention to herself. "And exactly what makes you think I want to suck dick?" she asked.

Trina smiled and said, "I know you; that's why. You've been curious about them almost as long as I have. Have you forgotten about the conversations we had when we were in college. Remember all those times you asked me stuff about a guy's dick once I told you I'd slept with him?

"I figured that If You was curious about cocks already, you'd be even more interested in them now that you have all those lady hormones in you?"

"Look, If you suck a cock now it won't be Ike doing it, it'll be Rachel. That's what you're worried about isn't it?"

Rachel had nothing, so she decided to let the discussion end at that point.

~

Scene 10; Rachel has a stalker.

When Trina and Rachel walked into the locker room Kim was already buck naked as she stood facing her locker. They had to walk within a few feet of her in route to their own lockers. Once they'd passed by her, Trina whispered to Rachel, "Can you believe how big and round her ass is?"

Rachel covered her mouth as she whispered her reply, "Her ass is so big compared to the rest of her body; it doesn't even look real."

Kim West was a 5 ft 6 inch 140 pound exhibitionist. She worked out hard to maintain God's gift to her, and proudly displayed it for everyone in the locker room to see. Her skin was flawless, and there wasn't a hair on her body below her bottom eyelid.

She was completely exposed as she stood talking to other women who'd just come into the room.

As Trina and Rachel peeled off their sweaty gear they stole another look at Kim. Rachel said, "Hm, what would you guess her measurements are?"

"36, 24, 40, with D-cups, and most of that 40 is ass," replied Trina. "All you have to do is talk with her, and at some point she'll make sure you know what her measurements are." And then she laughed.

"I'll look forward to that conversation," said Rachel, with a roll of her eyes before scanning the room. There were a variety of fit women for her to partake of. Apparently she wasn't into women, because all she was interested in was how her figure compared to theirs.

Rachel still had her sports bra and bottoms on when Trina said, "Will you stop looking at pussy and hurry up. I'll see you in the shower."

"Crap," said Rachel. "My bad." She then pulled her sports bra off and tossed it into her gym bag. As she tossed it she sneaked a peak at Kim, who was also looking at her. At that moment Rachel decided to give Kim a show. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and compression pants then wiggled her hips and ass as she slid them off.

While Rachel was performing for her, Kim stopped chatting and watched her intensely. When Rachel leaned over to pull her pants over her feet, she gave Kim the flash of her pussy she'd longed for.

~

Scene 11; Rachel's stalker introduces herself.

After the three of them finished their showers, Kim finally got the nerve to stop at Trina and Rachel's locker. She introduced herself to Trina though they already knew each other's names. She then introduced herself to Rachel and told them she'd seen their pictures on Dr. Awful's website. She looked around to make sure nobody was eavesdropping, then leaned closer to them and said, "Rachel, you really do have a pretty pussy like Dr. Awful says you do."

Rachel smiled politely and then said, "Thank you," even though she had no idea what Kim was talking about.

Her smile encouraged Kim to ask for the one thing she wanted most in life. "Do you think I can have a closer look at your cooter?" she asked.

When Rachel didn't answer, she excused herself. "I understand," she said.

When she was out of earshot, Trina said, "That was a little weird."

~

Scene 12; Reggie makes his move.

Trina and Rachel had almost reached the front door to the gym, on their way home when Reggie stopped them. "Hello Trina, hello Rachel," he said. When they exchanged knowing looks, he continued, "I make a point to know all of my customer's names."

"We're impressed," said Trina.

Then the look in Rachel's eyes turned to lust. Suddenly there was so much sexual chemistry between her and Reggie it threatened to cause some type of an explosion.

Trina saw it, then paraphrased Reggie, saying, "I make a point to not cock block my sister. Rachel I'll wait for you in the car."

Rachel didn't protest. Obviously her sister knew what she needed at that moment. "Ok," she said.

Reggie politely said, "You don't have to wait, I'll bring her home."

Trina looked at Rachel and said, "See you in a bit."

Rachel nodded her head several times.

~

Scene 13; In Reggie's office.

He got right to the point when he said, "I've been watching you. You're different than the other women I see in here. I like different."

They were standing only a foot apart. "You know why I asked you to come to my office don't you?" he asked.

"Yes," responded Rachel.

"Well go ahead, do it," said Reggie in a voice that was forceful but not threatening.

Rachel couldn't believe what was happening. Even with all of her trepidation about servicing another man she found Reggie's powerful personality nearly irresistible. Even so, crossing the line from masculinity to femininity was to emotional for her, so she balked. "I can't do this," she said.

"You know about me don't you?" She asked the question with a sad look now on her face.

"Yeah, I do," said Reggie, putting his dick back into his pants and zipping them.

"Aren't you disgusted that you were just about to let another man suck your dick?" she asked.

Reggie looked at her through squinted eyelids and said, "Why are you saying that shit?"

"Because that's what I think people would say about it if we did," she said.

"And that bothers you?" asked Reggie now leaning against his desk with his arms folded across his chest.

"Yes it does. A lot," admitted Rachel.

"I'd tell those people to fuck-off. This is my business," stated Reggie, emphatically.

"Do you know that a year ago I was banging girls," asked Rachel, while looking at the floor. "Now look at the position you almost had me in a few minutes ago."

Reggie was studying her expressions and listening to her words. There was obviously a lot of negativity and self hate inside of her. He was confused. "So you really didn't want to become a woman huh?" He asked.

"What?" asked Rachel, confused by the question.

"I figured your story about being abducted and made into a woman was a publicity stunt for some website you were trying to start, or something," he said.

"Nope, everything I told the cops really did happen to me," she assured him.

"Oh wow, I honestly thought you were a transgender person who'd wanted to be a woman," he said.

"No, not at all," she responded, shaking her head.

"Ok, but you seem to have it together, considering what happened to you," he observed.

"Well, I do and I don't," she explained. "Like I said, I never wanted to be transgender, but now that I am this way I don't totally hate it. The problem for me is, I still consider myself a man, and I'm having a hard time getting past that mental block.

"That's deep," said Reggie, then he raised an eyebrow before adding, "So you'd be cool with sucking dick if you could stop worrying about what people will think of you, huh?"

Rachel smiled and then said, "Yeah, then I would take care of the man I care about."

Act 3

Scene 1; Rachel settles into her life as a woman.

Over the next few weeks Rachel became much more comfortable in her skin as a result of Reggie's influence. She embraced her femininity and her masculinity when she wanted to without regard for anyone's opinion of her. Her decisions were guided by her spirit rather than being concerned about how others would perceive her.

She even considered letting the hair in her armpits grow as a signal of her autonomy. Trina talked her out of that, and suggested she could make a similar statement by wearing boy shorts underwear made for her. She did decide to let the hair on her pussy grow in fully, and joked with some ladies from the gym that they should form a pussy hair club. "We can get together for brunch or something on weekends," she joked with them.

~

Her work at the gym finally paid off when she saw a hint of a four pack of abs emerge. Conversely, she had to back off from lifting heavy amounts of weight when she noticed herself becoming muscle-bound.

Kim West continued to stalk her, though Rachel couldn't figure out what the big deal was with her pussy. She even compared hers to Trina's, and to her she couldn't see a real difference in the two.

Her relationship with Reggie turned into one where he protected her and built up her self-esteem.

On another note, Trina confided in Rachel that she'd been sucking Reggie's dick for a while, and recently started letting him fuck her in the ass. She also said she wouldn't mind tag teaming him if Rachel was up for it. Rachel declined.

Even if she had been interested in sucking Reggie's dick she knew her skanky big sister well enough to know she was letting Reggie raw dog her asshole.

~

Rachel and Fred had gotten back to hanging out somewhat like they did before she was abducted. The main difference was Rachel wasn't looking to get laid the way Ike had been. Another change they'd made to their routine was that occasionally Rachel would suggest that they go to one of the neighborhood grill and restaurant franchise stores for dinner, instead of going to a sports bar. Their friends kidded them, saying they had a date night.

~

Scene 2; Rachel and Fred' date night.

Moments after sliding into a booth a server said, "Hey guys, I'm Mandy. Can I get you guys something to drink while you look over the menu, or would you like to order now?"

Fred spoke up first and said, "A light beer please."

"K," said the server as she took his order. "How about you ma'am?"

Fred then asked if they had a mead. The server glared at him, then turned back to Rachel as she added mead to his order. Then just as Rachel started to ask for a bottle of water, you guessed it, Fred asked for an autumnal mead.

The server turned and glared at him again and said, "Do you have any idea how many times I get asked that a day. None of you even know what you're asking for.

"I'll be back with your order shortly." As she turned to leave, she rolled her eyes so only Rachel could see them.

"You'd better leave her a good tip," insisted Rachel."

They had a lighter dinner that was pretty good. They conveniently finished eating by the halftime intermission of the game they were watching. By that time the place was packed with the usual Saturday night crowd, and very noisy. That kind of atmosphere wouldn't have bothered Ike, but Rachel put her hand on Fred's shoulder so he'd lean in her direction. She then put her mouth close to his ear and yelled, "Let's get out of here."

Fred looked at her, then leaned over and put his mouth close to her ear and said, "What did you say?"

Rachel grabbed her purse, then slid out of the booth and beckoned for him to follow her. Twenty minutes later Fred opened the door to his kitchen for her to walk thru.

"Thank you," she said. "I'll be back in a minute."

"Me too," he said.

A few minutes later Fred was sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table and a beer in his hand when Rachel came back into the room. "Did everything come out alright?" he asked.

"You're so crude," she said, while shaking her head.

"Would you like some popcorn?"

"Aw, thank you baby," he said.

"You're welcome sweetie," she responded.

They'd begun to address each other that way in response to their friends teasing them. Roughly three minutes later Rachel sat her own beer on the coffee table, then she plopped down on the couch beside him and placed the bowl of popcorn between them.

They had a couple beers each and watch part of the second game before Rachel got up an grabbed a handful of the mess the they made on the coffee table. It was a signal that the night was over for her.

"Are you done, son?" asked Fred.

"Yep," responded Rachel as she headed for the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but I'm a lightweight now."

Fred dutifully pitched in and helped clear everything away.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll finish cleaning up," she said. "Oh, listen at me. I'm going to take a shower if that's ok, and you don't mind if I crash here tonight."

"Man, what the hell. You don't have to ask me that," said Fred

"Yeah I know. Sometimes I slip up and start doing things the way a lady does them, especially when I've had some booze," Rachel explained.

About a half hour later she was washing the few dishes they'd used, when Fred walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. She could feel his eyes on her, and when she turned her head she saw a thirsty look in his eyes. "Fred, stop looking at me like I'm a girl," she said. She then turned her head quickly so he wouldn't see that his look had gotten to her a little.

At that moment Fred's cock was ruling his thoughts and actions. His dick wasn't looking at Ike standing at the sink; it was looking at Rachel wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of his pajama pants, and probably nothing else. He had beaten his dick earlier that day, but that nut had worn off. Plus he'd had a few beers, and if you add all that up you'd see why he was getting horny again.

Rachel had also had a couple of brews, that helped her relax, and if she's honest she wanted Fred to make a move on her, so it was almost inevitable that this would happen.

Fred took a couple of steps and he was behind Rachel. She stood motionless in anticipation. When he touched her, her inner voice said, "Goodness gracious me. He's putting his arms around me and kissing my neck. Jesus, I'm going to have to kiss him.

"Oh God, I'm turning around. His lips are on my cheek. Oh no, he's pressing his lips against mine. I don't want to kiss another man. Jesus, that's his tongue coming into my mouth."

At first she didn't respond, but then she returned the kiss for a second before using her tongue to push his tongue out of her mouth.

"Hm, that kiss wasn't bad," said her inner voice.

But she still said, "Fred you know I don't kiss men," however she didn't push him away. But he did stop, only to move down to her breasts. She let him suck and lick them for a minute or two before she said, "Fred you've really got to stop. Fred you have to stop."

The second time she said it, he immediately stopped. Rachel then thought about the times women had said the same thing to Ike. She wondered if those women had wanted him to keep going as much as she wanted Fred to keep going at that moment.

Thankfully Fred didn't push the issue, because if he'd really tried to fuck her, she might have let things go to far, and she had no idea how she'd deal with that later.

They quickly organized themselves. "Fred, I hope you're not going to be upset that I made you stop," she said. "A few months ago I was Ike. Well actually people think I still am. I look different is all."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for," he assured her. "I already know how you feel about kissing or fucking another man. It's just that you look so fucking good, and sometimes you act like a woman, and it's just one of those nights I want some pussy. But it's not worth waking up tomorrow and seeing you hurt again."

At that moment her heart melted from his genuine showing of concern for her. She took his face in her hands, then took a deep breath as she made another profound decision. "Fred, you didn't let me finish.

"I was gonna say something different, but you know what? It's time for me to finally get to a place where I can't care about what people think. If they believe I'm a man having sex with another man, so be it."

"My concern is you. People are already teasing us about being a couple, but it's easy to laugh it off because nothing has happened between us. If we do something though, their teasing won't feel like a joke. Are you ready to deal with that?"

Fred stood there contorting his face while he was thinking.

Rachel decided to say everything she had to say, "You're the only man I'd consider letting put his dick in my pussy, but I'm not ready for that quite yet. But there is something I can do for you, if you'd like. As a matter of fact I've wanted to do it a long time."

She then stared into his eyes for a long moment before saying, "I want to suck your dick. That's if you're ok with another man sucking your cock until you shoot off in his mouth and he swallows your cum.

"You're not a man, you're Rachel," he said.

That was all she needed to hear. She then sank to her knees and pulled his pajama bottoms down as she went.

This time her inner voice was silent. Fred was the man both Ike and Rachel wanted. "Hello mister," she said to his dick before putting all seven inches of it into her mouth, with the head of it in her throat. After so many years of pretending she wasn't interested in doing anything with him, now that she finally had his dick in her mouth she was thirsty for his cum. She moved her head back and forth quickly while also playing with his balls and humming. Her ministrations worked as intended, because in less than a minute Fred grabbed her on both sides of her head and fucked her mouth for all he was worth.