Dr. Blum's Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little part of Jake died when The Doctor released the kiss. She then turned her head towards his now flaccid, spent dick, gripped it, and flung it back and forth.

"You can't go more than one ejactulation at a time, can you?"

Jake shook his spread shamefully, something he'd never felt shame for before being in this situation of wanting nothing more than to cum over and over at his new mistress' whim. "No, Doctor."

"A shame. Well, we'll have to do something about that." She then got to her feet, and retrieved a syringe from the adjacent drawer. "I'm going to inject you with this. From that moment on, you are mine, your life will never be the same. However, your life will contain the joys of my pussy, and servitude to me. Do. You. Understand?"

Jake only smiled, ready for anything. "Yes Doctor."

"Good," she purred, as the pinch of the needle penetrated his thigh.

Then, there was darkness.

...

Jake came to, in a complete haze. He was looking at a dimly lit, exposed wood ceiling. He was groggy, and spread, spread eagle, on what felt like a leather padded table. He realized he was bound, looked to his ankles to see brown leather restraints, then up to see the same on his wrists. What's that?! He was shocked to see a blood bad hooked on hung up, hooked to the pit of his elbow. "What the fuck," he mumbled. He wondered if maybe whatever he was injected went wrong and he lost blood.

"Don't worry," he heard from a familiar voice. He looked to the source, in the direction of his feet, and saw Charlotte standing in a doorway of the dark dungeon he found himself in. She stepped into the room and stood by the table on his right side, near his waist. "It's all part of the process. You've submitted completely, so just surrender to the experience, yeah."

Jake understood the situation now, and nodded hesitantly.

"Okay, sick," Charlotte affirmed through a growing smile. "Now I know this isn't professional, but I don't like wearing clothes when I'm off duty." She then quickly discarded her scrubs, leaving them carelessly on the floor. He had no complaints, because she was sexy as all hell. What was hiding under her scrubs was perky D cup tits, pierced on the nipples, floral underboob tattoos, and a gorgeous pussy mound, waxed smooth other than a black landing strip.

She handled something on a chrome table next to him, the kind he recognized as what doctors keep surgical tools on. This frightened Jake, and he tried to pull his hands in to cover himself, but the restraints were completely secure. "What are you gonna do to me? Please don't cut anything," he pleaded.

"Don't worry," she assured him as she turned around holding a syringe. "We're not gonna remove anything. Just a few... enhancements. More fun for everyone."

With no warning, she then pierced the needle into the shaft of Jake's flaccid dick, which was met with yelps and curses from Jake. Unphased, she then grabbed another needle, and injected it into the highly sensitive area under the foreskin of his quickly hardening dick. It was unbearable pain, and felt like fire growing in his most sensitive part. She then did the same to his left testicle, then his right.

His entire package felt like it was being eaten by fire ants from the inside out. "Sorry," Charlotte said without a hint of sincerity. "It's experimental, Dr Blum's proprietary formula, can't be sure if we've worked out the kinks yet."

The burning pins and needles pain subsided, and was replaced with a hard-dicked, blue-balls'd ache. His dick expanded, getting harder than he ever thought possible, and growing larger than he'd ever seen it. It grew ever more sensitive, as it grew ever larger, as Jake screamed louder and louder as it went on. By the time it was over, Jake was red-faced and sweaty, and he was amazed to see his dick had reached ten and a half, maybe eleven inches. It was huge, and his aching balls grew to match.

Charlotte had a very sinister, thirsty grin. "Holy shit, I really hope Dr B let's me take this puppy for a ride, you're huge!" Jake, in his exhaustion, couldn't muster a response. All he knew was his dick was completely itching to be touched, and to cum immediately. To simply call him horny, would be like calling a man in the scorching desert, seconds from dehydration thirsty. He needed sex, needed even a whiff of pussy, right now. As luck would have it, here was a beautiful, naked, and interested woman inches away.

"Puh- puh- pleeeease," was all Jake could muster.

Charlotte erupted with laughter, and once she caught her breath, said "sorry buddy, you know the rules, you don't get anything until Dr B says so. I respect the desperation, though, so you can have one touch." Then she cocked back her middle finger, and simply flicked his balls with full force.

He was unbelievably sensitive, and his balls erupted with excruciating pain, and forced a powerful scream from Jake. Also, however, the was a powerful pleasure that came from being touched at this level of sensitivity. It nearly made him cum, and a water leak of precum drooled from his dick and down onto his stomach and balls.

Jake was ashamed for this, but couldn't resist uttering "muh... more... please..." This only made Charlotte laugh more, and harder, than before. She walked to the doorway, wiping a tear from her cheek.

Dr. Blum's alluring figure appeared at the threshold. A warm feeling of desire washed over Jake, while the skin of his now deep purple cock felt like it was stretched to the point of literally bursting. "Doctor," Jake begged. "Doctor please. I'll do anything. Please just ease the pain. Just... touch it."

The Doctor stepped into the room, the dim light coloring her incredible body. "Wow," she chuckled. "I dare say I've outdone myself. Good work, Charlotte." She stepped to Jake, her breasts hanging tantalizingly just out of each of his face. "A touch, you say?"

She then scaled the table effortlessly, standing with one foot on either side of his hips. Charlotte approached, drawing her hand ever closer to his desperate cock. In sync, Dr Blum slowly squatted lower and lower, and Charlottes has slithered forward like a snake drawing in for the kill. In a flash, they closed the gap, Charlotte gripping his shaft with all her might as Dr Blum's silky wet pussy sat like a crown on his swollen head. It was pure heaven, immediately. He then learned heaven can become too much, as The Doctor gyrated her hips clockwise, and Charlotte turned his cock counterclockwise.

It was an amazing torture of pleasure, a more powerful sensation than Jake thought was possible. Immediately an orgasm was under way, and without missing a beat, the heavenly pussy was removed, and Charlotte's thumb pressed firmly on his urethra, forcing the cum to back up into it. It was a strange, unpleasant feeling, like sneezing in reverse. This was followed by immense pain as powerful, repeated slaps hit both sides of his face, paired with hard punches to his balls, courtesy of Charlotte.

"Whyyyyy," Jake cried.

The Doctor grasped Jake's chin, looking deep into his soul with her nearly-black eyes. "Because you need to finally get it through your thick skull! You cum, when, no if, I say you do! Do I make myself clear?"

Jake gulped. "Y-y-yes Doctor." This was met by another face slap and harder ball punch than before. Shamefully, this only made more precum drip out. His balls were surely bruised, probably permanently damaged, but he was starting to get enjoyment out of it. "Yes, Doctor!"

Dr Blum smiled approvingly, then kissed him deeply, and genuinely, ending it on a hand lovingly on his cheek. "Good." Jake couldn't believe the realization, but in this weird, masochistic moment, he felt what could only be described as love. "Now, let's get this thing started."

She gave Charlotte a knowing nod, then returned to her squatting position as Charlotte ducked down and disappeared from sight. Jake gasped when the penetration began. It was like every vagina he'd ever encountered was secretly a paper bag his whole life, and now he'd finally graduated to real pussy. Her tight, hot, wet pussy stretched effortlessly around the head of his dick despite the fact it was now the size of a billiards ball. He immediately felt the need to cum, but Jake focused all of the willpower in his body, clenching his butthole and somehow contracting his urethra. Holding onto his orgasm with all his might, they proceeded, as The Doctor slowly sank deeper, and deeper onto him.

Just when he thought it couldn't get better, he was met with a surprising feeling. He was very preoccupied when taking in his surroundings, and somehow missed the open air under his ass, as apparently there was some kind of hole at the bottom of this table. He realized this as he felt hands pulling his cheeks apart, then a face being dug between them. Now, while The Doctor's once in a lifetime pussy worked its way to eat his enormous, unnaturally sensitive dick, and the strangely pleasant tickle of Charlotte's tongue started in on his asshole like a professional. Holding back his cum got exponentially more difficult.

Finally, The Doctor sank completely onto him. Her cervix was hit inches before, but she somehow found room to stretch. His dick was completely swallowed, wrapped as tightly as her pussy could stretch. Jake was absolutely at his limit. The Doctor shimmied, giving herself a comfortable sitting position, closed her eyes, and gave a satisfied sigh as if she'd just had a perfect sip of tea after a long day. "Ahhhh. That's the spot. You may cum."

The rimjob reached a fever pitch as he obeyed without question. Jake released the tension he'd built, and let out the orgasm of a lifetime. He began to cum, and simply didn't stop. He pumped out cum repeatedly, overflowing The Doctor's womb, and spilling a steady pour out of the nearly watertight connection between them. The heroin-like pleasure then became torture as The Doctor started bucking on top of him like a bull rider, raising all the way to his head, then slamming down hard enough to bruise, at breakneck speed.

It was like his orgasm had an orgasm. The experience he would, and did, sacrifice anything for, was now something he'd give anything to end. It was too much, an overdose of sorts, like being electrocuted from the cock. He begged, and pleaded for The Doctor to stop, but she did not relent. In fact, she only added a gyration to her violent movements, and if his dick wasn't far too rigid to even mildly bend, it would have snapped in half. Jake's only reprieve was the indescribable view of The Doctor's enormous tits bouncing uninhibited over his face, and delightful smack on his face they gave at the apex of every swing. Jake's only option was to stare into them, empty his mind, and submit to his new reality.

The two pronged assault, of thunderous riding on his dick, and intense tongue-massaging on his asshole went on for easily forty minutes. He was astounded by these women's stamina, which clearly outpaced his by leaps and bounds. Finally, miraculously, The Doctor's moans reached a thunderous pitch, and her motions changed, slowed, and her pussy somehow clamped down even tighter than before, feeling like his dick was wrapped in steel. Reaching climax, she bent backwards, resting on the heel of one and, and using the other hand to rub her clit, then showered Jake in her squirt.

Winding down deep breaths, she was radiant, and glistening. Beholding this holy visage, Jake could only worship her as a goddess, albeit a cruel one. She slowly worked her way off of his dick, and if he wasn't strapped to the table, Jake felt she could lift him up off it with the grip she had on him. He had never stopped pouring out cum, with nearly a gallon of it now spilled on the table, but The Doctor's orgasm only intensified it, and with each inch of dick she removed, cum replaced it, until she stood straight up off of him and a steady stream poured out. As his cock broke free and got some much needed fresh air, Jake immediately regretted it. He was addicted, and just like before the sex started, his dick ached to be touched.

She didn't waste one more drop of cum than she needed to, and quickly rested her pussy over Jake's mouth. "Eat," she barked with a yank at his hair, and he complied, chugged his own thick cum as he licked her holy gift. "Charlotte, dear, the device."

At once, the tongue bath that had rubbed his asshole raw seized. Charlotte appeared next to him, grabbed something from the table, then disappeared again. Jake then gasped through his nose as something nearly as large as his own dick head pressed against his ass, and was shoved into it. Jake seized up with an electric pain that shot through him as this bizarre toy took his anal virginity. It felt rubbery, but with something like large, hard marbles inside of it. He then heard a beep, and felt a combination of intense vibrations and rotating spheres massaging his prostate. Watery cum erupted from his cock in response to this.

The doctor was now grinding her cum-soaked pussy on his face, on the verge of breaking his nose. "So hey," he heard Charlotte say timidly. "Do you think I could try this thing out?"

Dr Blum smacked her lips in consideration. "Sure why not." Charlotte gave a small cheer and climbed onto the table. "... In your ass," The Doctor interrupted.

"Fuck," Charlotte exclaimed under her breath. She then grasped Jake's immense dick, pointed it at her own tight asshole, and took the plunge, gasping deeply in pain. "Sweet mother of god. What a waste of a perfectly good giant cock." Jake agreed with the sentiment, because this was painfully tight on his dick, not nearly as painful as it was for Charlotte, though.

Once again, surrender was Jake's only choice. He'd swallowed a nauseatingly large serving of his own cum, only had access to air in the brief moments that The Doctor's grinding left his nose exposed, an asshole tight enough to crush diamonds pumping on his dick, and some device in his ass, specifically designed to milk his prostate dry. God, how did he get himself into this?

That's when an explosive gush shot straight into Jake's mouth and nose, making him choke. The Doctor didn't stop right away, and instead, letting her squirt continue pumping until it wound down, then standing and letting Jake cough out the liquid he'd been forced to aspirate. Once he'd cleared it, Dr Blum bent down and gave him a soft, loving kiss that made it all worth it. "Are you alright, dear?"

"Yes, Doctor," he coughed.

"Good, because you're nowhere near done." She then sat straight back down onto his face. "Eat my ass, love." His heart fluttered at the sound of that word, and he obeyed.

Charlotte's lips were pursed into an 'O' in a mixed look of pleasure in pain as she rubbed her clit and rode Jake's dick as hard as her asshole could bare.

"Charlotte, dear, has this boy's cock hurt you."

"Yes, Dr. B," Charlotte moaned.

"Good, let that be a lesson. Now you may try it in your pussy." Charlotte began pulling out, slowly. The Doctor nodded to the chrome table. "-But first, hurt him back." Jake gulped in fear of what this meant, but Charlotte smiled with evil intent.

There was an audible "plop" as the head of his dick escaped her ass, then she got off the table, and grabbed a thin metallic rod from the side table and started back towards Jake. "No," Dr Blum interrupted. "The big one." Charlotte burst into cruel laughter, then grabbed a larger rod, which looked like a stick of metal beads.

Charlotte rubbed Jake's own cum on the rod, and he immediately began to squirm as he felt it push hard on his urethra. He would have begged for mercy if he wasn't suffocating in The Doctor's ass. The first bead penetrating his head was a brand new, and very painful sensation. It was something that wasn't meant to stretch at all, especially now that his dick was rigid as steel and wouldn't bend by a single degree. He let out a muffled scream into The Doctor's ass, which she seemed to get a sadistic kind of joy from.

It didn't stop there, and the rod was roughly shoved further and further, stretching his dick to the point that Charlotte could almost put a pinky inside. "Normally it takes weeks of training to push a dickhole to this point," Charlotte teased. "But it normally takes a while to train an asshole to take such a big dick, too. We're all making sacrifices." She punctuated this with a hard slam of her elbow into his sensitive balls. Shamefully, with The Doctor on his face, and a massager on his prostate, this still made him come, but with the passage blocked, he felt it uncomfortably back up into his bladder.

Charlotte then slammed her fist down on his balls, sending my shuddering in pain once again. To Jake's delight, he then felt the warm, wet sensation of her mouth relieving his beaten, swollen balls. Just as he began to relax, her teeth bore down, with complete disregard for damage. She did not release them, only started to chew them like an ice cube as she grabbed the sounding rod and roughly thrusted it in and out of his sore dickhole. It was incredibly painful, and humiliating, and in a disgusting way, it felt amazing. Jake had let go of all ego, and self-concern, and in his horrifying mix of torture and pleasure, he was enlightened. He no longer cared what happened, no longer cared about damage done to his body. He was exactly where he was supposed to be.

After a few minutes of having his urethra fucked with the speed of a jackhammer, his balls treated as a chew toy, and having a cruel machine rub his g spot like it was trying to drill through the earth, all while The Doctor expertly kept him right on the brink of asphixiation, the sounding rod was removed, and Jake had the climax to end all climaxes, in an absolute explosion of cum that drenched the trio.

"Good work, Charlotte-dear," the Doctor said approvingly. "Reward yourself and have a ride on our new toy." Charlotte did just as the doctor said. She squatted down, painfully grasped the substantial member beneath her, and shoved it right in. Jake simply melted in the supreme feeling of great pussy after so much torture. Charlotte didn't have the cervix stretching talent of Dr Blum, instead finding her limit a few inches from the base. She pressed on this limit with a pained expression, and then began to rapidly twerk in that position.

"Oh my god that's really fucking good," Charlotte moaned. Dr Blum only responded with a kiss, which turned into a full makeout. This went on for quite some time, until Jake heard the telltale moans of Charlotte reaching climax, which only made the Doctor aggressively bite her upper lip. Charlotte's thrusting hips ended in a violent spasm that nearly looked like a seizure.

Charlotte stood and removed herself from her new sex toy, and for the first time in a very long time so did Dr Blum. Jake was now free, and the removal of pressure after so long made his whole body sore, like coming up too fast from scuba diving.

He finally breathed clearly and took in the beautiful sight of Dr Blum's face over his, where she then planted a gentle kiss. She then rested her heavy, soft breasts on his face and reminded him that she was certainly his goddess. Too soon for Jake's taste, she lifted them back up, making him lick in vain for perfect tits that weren't there.

Dr Blum gently held Jake's cheek and looked deeply into his eyes. "Next up, you've made a mess of our dear Charlotte. You've filled her with your filthy cum and I need you to clean her up, but as a reward I'll clean you up as well."

His vision was now invaded by Charlotte's smooth pussy and beaten-red ass dripping up over his face, before she slammed herself down and caused a nose bleed. Jake licked up his own cum leaking from both holes, as well as some of his own blood. He also began to feel the beautiful touch of the doctor's mouth and throat as she effortlessly swallowed down his massive, battered cock, causing more cum to leak.