Dr. Blum's Dungeon

Story Info
Jake finds himself in over his head with a Doctor Dominatrix.
7.8k words
4.62
36k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tangible, humid atmosphere of hot sex filled the dimly lit room. Delighted moans drowned out the sound of Netflix playing in the background. Valarie was Jake's favorite fuck buddy in recent memory, with a well shaped, enormous ass defying her petite frame. Her caramel skin emphasized the bright pink in her perpetually soaked pussy. What Jake really loved though was her incredibly beautiful face, with golden brown eyes that sent shivers through his spine when the pleasure of an orgasm exploded through them.

Her shaved pussy was talented, and gripped his cock as he thrust into her. Jake knew he didn't have much time left, he'd already repositioned twice when the tickling sensation of cum began to bubble up within him, and the third would be the last. Just as his will power began to fade he saw that look in her eyes.

"Fuck. Fuck don't stop. Just like that," Valarie pleaded between bated breaths. Jake couldn't deny the request, and kept pace, worried about his own cum ready to release. Valarie's face contorted, her pussy clamped down into a death grip, and a scream escaped her plump lips. After a few pumps to hammer the point home, Jake pried his thick cock from her grip, and not a second two late, as the first blast of cum shot onto her stomach. This first blast only led the pack, as more pumps spilled forth onto her torso and perky tits. Valarie gave a pleased moan before she scooped up one of the larger puddles from her tits and licked it off her finger, all without breaking eye contact.

They basked in the afterglow. Jake knew it was good, but something inside was empty. Some part of him grew bored of sex lately, even when it was great. It was ordinary, predictable, vanilla. Lying there, with this beautiful woman who just made him cum the most he could even if his life depended on it, an idea struck him: a domiatrix.

Valerie, being an independent woman, never overstayed her welcome. She left Jake to himself within the hour, stealing a T shirt, but leaving behind a thong as a collateral of sorts. As soon as she was gone Jake sat at his desk with a bourbon on the rocks and booted up his MacBook. It was time he did some research on Dominatrixes.

Jake sunk a few hours into this rabbit hole. He saw some very sketchy Craigslist ads, plenty of porn, some dominatrix AMAs, but couldn't find anything concrete. His trail ended at a kind of sexual social media, where people advertised themselves on a chat room and DM'd if they were interested.

He posted a few pictures of himself in boxer briefs, and had DMs from a few woman, a couple of them being obvious catfishes. Nothing really tickled his fancy. Then, he heard a ding from a new one. A DM from a woman with the username Dr B, the first message was just a picture, presumably herself. The woman in the picture redefined curvy, with wide hips juxtaposed to her slim waist, thighs thicker than Valerie's ass, and gargantuan tits like nothing he'd ever seen. She was wearing laced red lingerie under a with lab coat, and was displaying a syringe in one hand. The picture didn't show her face, but Jake didn't care with that body.

He messaged "wow," accompanied by one of the horniest emoticons he could think of.

She responded "you're cute, so let me make myself clear. I will give you the most powerful sexual experience of your life. It's not for the faint of heart. If you are not ready for this, just walk away right now."

Jake didn't hesitate. "I'm ready."

"I'll put you in for my last appointment, tomorrow at 6 PM. Do NOT be late." The message was then followed by an address. Jake was floored by how direct this woman was, but he was also very intrigued. A tent began to form in his underwear. As if on cue another message popped up. "Do NOT masturbate."

Jake nearly gasped. How could she know? He relaxed when he realized it was a predictable response to such a sexy photo. He pondered it a little longer, rock hard. He really wanted to jack off, even if he got laid only hours ago. However, something about this woman's demanding nature was compelling, and he abstained, he simply went to bed, tossing and turning with that incredible body on his mind.

...

The next day was torture. Jake was off from work and didn't know what to do with himself. He couldn't get "Dr B" out of his head and considered just giving himself some relief several times. However, he had some deep seeded desire to please her. Whatever her dominatrix meat hoods of manipulation were, they had already taken effect, and the entire day was a torturous foreplay.

He was already parked outside of the address at 5 o'clock, and was perplexed to find it was a real medical office. She's a real doctor? She set this up at her job?

Regardless of his questions, he was more than ready. He sat in his car for a half hour looking for ways to occupy himself on his phone. When he got restless, he was in the waiting room at 5:30 sharp. The waiting room was fairly empty, with only a woman sitting with a small child. Jake wondered if that woman's husband was in the other room right now getting worked on by Dr D as a dominatrix, or getting actual medical work.

Jake went to the front desk and was met by a hot alternative girl wearing scrubs, decked out with a nose piercing, tattoos, and green hair. Her pretty green eyes had a smug, knowing look.

"Let me guess," she started. "You're the 6 o'clock."

"Um, that's me."

The girl looked him up and down and smiled. She produced a clipboard and presented it to Jake. "By signing this you're submitting completely to Dr Blum. Do you think you can handle that."

Jake uncharacteristically stuttered, "wha... what does that mean"

"It means you either do exactly what the doctor orders, or you walk away from here right now," the girl said slyly, then rose her eyebrows in expectation. Jake signed without any further questions, and was directed to sit and wait.

Time stretched. His dick was already hard and he crossed his legs to hide it. After what felt like forever, a middle aged man walked out and collected his family. His appearance didn't indicate anything out of the ordinary happened on the other side of the door. The green haired girl came out into the waiting room, locked the front door, and flipped the sign to "closed."

"It's Jake, right." Jake nodded to her question, unable to find words. "I'm Charlotte. I'll show you to the office. She led the way, and her ass filled her scrubs very nicely, which didn't help with the boner now raging in Jake's pants. The path ended in an ordinary doctor's office, with the little bed with a paper sheet on it.

Casually, Charlotte said "I'll need you to undress. Completely." Jake nodded, then paused, expecting her to step out into the hall. She didn't, and only rose her eyebrows again. Jake began to undress, removing his shirt and pants, then hesitated at his underwear.

"I'm waiting," Charlotte said curtly.

Jake removed those too, exposing his rock hard dick. Charlotte widened her lips in approval. "Not too bad. Do you have any heart conditions?"

"No, I'm healthy enough to eat a horse."

"Any allergies"

"No, just maybe a bit of pollen."

"Good." Charlotte then approached Jake, and he shuddered with cold when she put a stethoscope to his chest. "Sounds good, but to be sure, there's another way to check your pulse." She then grasped his dick firmly, and he felt it pulsate in her hand. "Feels like you take good care of it. Now I noticed you got hard in the waiting room, do you usually stay hard for upwards of a half hour with no stimulation.

"Not usually," he admitted. " I must be excited."

She made a note on her clipboard. "Typical, but unfortunate. We'll have to do something about that."

"'We?' Are you saying you'll be involved?" To that, Charlotte responded with only a sinister grin.

She then grabbed a tape measure from a nearby cabinet, and wasted no time putting it against Jake's dick. He felt bizarrely exposed. "A good seven inches, not too bad at all." She then wrapped it around the base. "Wow, and girthy to match, that's good." She peeled back his foreskin, clinically inspecting. "The doctor prefers uncircumcised, she'll be pleased, but I don't think she'll like that you shaved, not the I mind. She then put her face right up against it and sniffed deeply, while cupping his balls. Jake worried he could cum right then and there.

Charlotte stood, and put away the measuring tape, then put on a set of blue latex gloves. "Well, you seem like a great specimen. Very healthy, although we'll need blood work to confirm. Now turn towards the wall and bend over the table."

Jake was shocked. "Excuse me."

Charlotte didn't bother looking up as she applied lubricant to her glove. "You must submit completely, and my check needs to be thorough." Jake wasn't expecting anything like this, but decided it was too late to turn back now, if

meeting this 'Dr Blum' required a finger up the ass, it's a sacrifice he was willing to make at this point. He bent.

The first sensation he felt was a welt coldness on the rim of his as, before he heard Charlotte speak directly behind his ear. "By the way, don't cum." Before he could even process it, then finger slid right in. His sphincter burned with as the initial shock of stretching hit it, but that was followed by the pleasant tickle and she drew figure-eights on his prostate. He now understood. His prostate was far more sensitive than he ever expected, and she worked it expertly.

"Oh fuck. I think I'm gonna cum."

He then felt a firm, painful grip clamping on his balls and the pain knocked the wind out of him. "Hold it then," she demanded firmly. It was like getting distracted right before a sneeze, thus losing it completely. he sensation going on inside him was still incredible, but it was now clear he was not here merely for his own pleasure. She kept working on him for some time, adding another finger, then a third, and he was surprised to find that being filled more only added to the pleasure. Just when he was worried again that she was going to milk the cum right out of him, she pulled the fingers out. Jake gasped, and was left flabbergasted. Finally, most surprising of all, he felt her face pressed into his ass, and she gave his asshole a big, wet kiss.

"Sit," she said like a strict dog trainer, and he did so. He saw her great ass walking out the door in no time. "The doctor will see you now."

Before he knew it, the most shockingly beautiful woman Jake had ever seen walked through the door. The picture did no justice to being in the presence of her curves, and left out her unbelievable face. On their own, her features shouldn't have been so hot, very frizzy, curly brown hair up in a ponytail that formed a large halo behind her head, dark brown, nearly black eyes staring into his soul behind round glasses, porcelain skin dotted with freckles, big beautiful lips he'd love to feel, and even her larger than average nose was gorgeous on this incredible woman. Jake knew then and there, he would do anything this woman wanted. He'd die for this woman. Even if her pussy had teeth he'd take the plunge.

"Good evening, I'm Dr Rachel Blum. You will call me Doctor."

"Yes, Doctor," came from his mouth almost involuntarily.

"Good. Now, I take it you're sexually active."

"Uh, yes... Doctor"

"Good. How often do you masturbate."

Jake wouldn't dream of lying to this woman. "Twice a day, at least. Maybe more on days I don't have sex."

"Hmm," she grounded disappointed, unbuttoning her blouse, exposing the most unbelievable rack Jake had ever laid eyes on. He really couldn't tell her age, her whole vibe was that she was a MILF, but her skin was completely baby soft. "We'll need to fix that. From now on, no wasting cum pumping into your hand. Understood."

Jake never thought in a million years he'd agree to it but found himself saying "yes, Doctor."

"Good. Now why don't we have a taste?" Before he knew it, she was on her knees and her soft lips were around the head of his cock, and it was already a feeling he'd sacrifice both arms for, but before he even had time to appreciate it, his entire dick was engulfed by her throat like it was nothing to her. He was in awe, completely speechless. She stayed there, actually sucking, inhaling as if she were trying to rip his cock off of his body. He felt her throat contort and flex on his dick, and he was in heaven. Just when he thought his dick would actually come off, she surfaced, not gasping for air but breathing casually.

The Doctor absentmindedly slapped his dick against her cheek as she spoke. "It's a decent penis, for now. You'll be a good candidate for the program." Before he could question her words she had both of his balls fully in her mouth, circling them with her tongue while she jacked his dick off better than he'd ever even done himself.

She continued without rest for minutes, until the first whispers of orgasm started to form, then in a flash his dick was confronted by a full strength slap. If that wasn't bad enough, her teeth bore down on his delicate testicles, deliberately just up to the threshold of breaking them completely. Jake screamed, and his first instinct was to pull away for dear life, but even the smallest movements would surely destroy his balls.

"What the fuck," Jake pleaded.

Rachel slowly loosened her hold on his balls, to Jake's great relief. "I could tell from your breathing you were going to cum," she scolded. "I need you to understand that you have submitted to me completely. You do not cum until I permit you to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Doctor," Jake whimpered. Just as the words left his mouth he felt a hot flash of pain as a hard slap flashed across his face.

"I said, do you understand."

"Yes Doctor!"

"Good," she purred. "Now that you understand, you will be rewarded." She then unbuttoned her blouse completely, revealing a supportive bra that was likely working harder than any other to support her godlike breasts. In one swift motion, she unhooked it, and it practically flung off, exposing her tits to be even more amazing than he could imagine. Her nipples were a brownish pink, with silver dollar sized areolas puckering in the cold air. They contrasted the unblemished, soft, white as snow skin of her ample breasts. "You may touch them."

Jake didn't need to be told twice, immediately pawing for them, squeezing her nipples in coned hands, feeling the warmth and sweat of her underboobs so large she could hide a handle of liquor in her bra. What else amazed him what the stunning figure. While a curvy frame supported these miracles, she was by no means fat. It was a wonder she didn't fall over, although even from the front he knew the other side kept and ass huge enough to counterbalance the front - no easy feat.

She bent forward, inviting his face to her breasts. He didn't hesitate, first sucking on her left nipple, salivating like a dog with a treat, then burying his face in her cleavage, disregarding any need for air.

When what must have been a full minute and a half passed, The Dr Blum pulled back, then pointed his gaze to meet hers with a finger on the chin. "How long can you hold your breath?"

"As long as you need, Doctor."

"Good," she stated plainly, then took a step back, and dropped her pleated skirt to the floor. She was wearing nothing under it, except for her thick thighs, and a thick crop of brown pubic hair covering a plump vulva. Jake never cared much either way if a woman had a bush, but on her it was rapturously sexy. With a hungry, teasing look in her eyes, she turned around. Her back had the inward arch of a model, and her ass was nothing short of titanic. Jake could dedicate his life to art and poetry, and in several lifetimes he would never do justice to just how perfectly shaped this Doctor's ass was. It was the ass of Aphrodite.

Dr Blum turned her head back playful, with a subtle smile at Jake's slack-jawed stare. "I want you to lie back, and I'm going to sit on your face." Jake's heart skipped a beat, and drool spilled onto his chin. If Jake had three wishes from a genie, he'd spend all three to be in the exact position he's in right now. He lied on his back, looking to the ceiling as his cock throbbed in anticipation. The Doctor stepped onto the table with all of the grace of a ballerina, and stood over him. He could see the most beautiful pussy, surely in the history of the world, hovering over him, already glistening with thick juices. The scent alone was intoxicating, a drug of its own.

Wasting no time she placed all of her weight on his face, but would get no complaints from him. The wet, hot sensation, and incredible taste were well worth giving his life for. He wasted no time putting his tongue to work, first lapping up the creamy juices overflowing from her labia, exploratorily proving his tongue into her tight vagina that somehow pulled playfully on his tongue, then starting on her clit. He began with calculated circles around it, getting under the hood of her swollen clit, but then losing self control and ravenously licking in wild motions.

Something about his wild, instinctive movements must have connected with her, because this very collected woman began to subtly squirm and moan with approval. He kept at work, with his face fully buried under her pussy, not stopping for anything. Finally, when he felt his head get light and pins and needles in his face, he instinctively tried to inhale, only sucking her skin tighter onto his face.

The Doctor let him flail and suffocate for a few more moments, then lifted her considerable ass to let him breathe he gasped desperately, while at the same time couldn't help but extend his tongue attempting to reach its new home.

"That's very good," she chuckled. "Now take your time and get your breath. When I sit back down, you will work on my asshole. During that time, I will suck your cock, and you have only this one lungful of air to cum. Do you understand?"

Jake gasped for a few more moments, and then said, "yes, Doctor." Right on cue, she sat. Her asshole was smooth and hairless, and he licked away at it like he was trying to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, alternating between licking the rim and fully plunging into it. He could almost cum solely from the heaven of getting to eat this goddess' ass.

Meanwhile, he got the blowjob of his life. Rapidly, she plunged his cock balls deep into her throat, then pulled out and puckered her soft lips on the head while she licked it, and repeated the motion. If that wasn't enough, with both hands she masterfully kneaded and massaged his balls, giving the exact right motion and pressure before pleasure turned into pain. She kept at this great work for a beautiful two minutes that stretched to eternity, until oxygen starvation narrowed Jake's sight to two narrow tunnels, only enhancing what was the orgasm of a lifetime.

The force of the pump of cum down The Doctor's throat was enough to make Jake fully suck on her ass like a plunger, making him squirm and stomp at the table. That only encouraged her to suck deeper, licking his balls as she pulled with enough suction force to pull an apple through a straw. He pumped again, and again, ending in a marvelous moment of her releasing him from her throat, and finishing off the last few pumps onto her tongue.

He thought that release would also mean release for his airways, but she only straightened her back, forcing more weight onto his face. As far as he knew, he was going to die, and he was ready for it. His vision faded into pure darkness as he briefly fainted. Just as he demonstrated his pure commitment, he was released. He never knew how good air could feel.

As he panted, basking in the moment, Rachel reoriented herself, putting her face to his, and meeting him with a passionate, open mouth kiss, transferring the surprisingly large load of cum into his mouth. Before today he never would have let a woman do that, but today he didn't care. He was hers. He swallowed gladly, and savored every moment of the French kiss.