Dr. Blum's Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Jake had fully cleaned Charlotte's holes, he began to focus on her clit. This only made her reflexively jerk away. Instead, she hovered over him, and started to shower down warm, clear piss on him. Jake could only hold his breath and be glad she was hydrated.

The Doctor released Jake's dick with a smack of the lips. "Dear it's time to remove the device." Charlotte hopped off the table and quickly disappeared from sight. Jake then screamed and squirmed as the large device came out of his ass with a rough yank. Dr Blum rubbed his chest gently and comforted him as the screaming died down to a whimper. "Can I trust you not to bolt from here if I release your bindings?"

Jake cleared his throat. "Yes... yes Doctor."

"Good dear." She then nodded to her loyal assistant, and his restraints were loosened one at a time. "I'm going to let you fuck me, love. However you did quite a lot of damage to our dear Charlotte's poor rectum." Jake thought about protesting that he had no choice in the matter, but held his tongue. "So while you fuck me to your heart's content, Charlotte will do the same to you." Jake's eyes widened, and turned his head to see the sexy green-haired assistant sporting a strapon about the size of his own unnaturally large phallus.

Jake began to hyperventilate, but Dr Blum stopped it with a kiss. "Trust me love, I'm a doctor. Your cruel initiation has passed, and I will take the pain away." She turned and grabbed an unlabeled tube of cream. "This lube is a formula of my own design, it will dilate your anus, numbing pain receptors but sensitizing it to pleasure. No tricks, the three of us will simply make love." She spurted a large helping of the bluish white lube onto her hand, and spread it thick onto the dildo hanging from Charlotte's crotch, much to Charlotte's dismay."

"What's the fun in that," Charlotte groaned.

Dr Blum hand-waved away her assistant's protestation, and bent herself over the table. Jake hopped off the table, and shivered as his bare feet met the cold stone floor. He got behind Dr Blum and found she's expertly positioned herself so that he could get a perfect angle of his dick into her hungry hole.

Just as he began to penetrate her heavenly pussy, he was impaled from behind and gasped as he initially stretched. Charlotte wasn't gentle, and slammed into his unprepared ass with full force, making his knees buckle. Once the initial penetration ended, however, a warm tingle soothed away the pain and it started to feel incredible. Immediately spurting cum, he slammed into Dr Blum as hard as Charlotte had just done to him, drawing a delighted yelp from her.

He lost all control of his hips, becoming an animal desperately trying to breed. He thrusted powerfully and quickly, with Charlotte syncing her own thrusts to slam into him just as he reached the apex of his pulls backward. He went brain dead and drooled, mindlessly fucking with no end. Dr Blum's pussy was completely sublime, sucking every drop of fluid straight out of him, and the sensation of the dildo fucking his ass was a new acquired taste he wouldn't give up easily. He was a machine.

This went on for well over an hour, with a position change halfway through as Dr Blum got on her back. This allowed her to show off her outstanding tits and rub her clit to her heart's content (and direct her repeated squirting to Jake's face). Charlotte took the opportunity to pull out and catch her breath, not resuming until after she'd slapped Jake's ass and crushed his balls in her hand. At this point, he didn't mind, the ball crushing only made him cum harder.

After nearly unending sex, the trio collapsed in exhaustion. They huddled together, panting and drenched in sweat (among other fluids). Dr Blum eventually moved from her comfortable position, and gently kissed all up and down Jake's spent dick and balls, finally softening from its medically dangerous boner. Jake felt content, like he had truly finally lived life to its fullest.

Dr Blum looked up to Jake with his still large, but floppy dick draped over her face. "I would like you to stay here indefinitely, under my employ. Do you understand?"

Jake smiled. There was no doubt in his mind. "Yes Doctor."