All Comments on 'Dr. Chloe Burrell, Sex Researcher'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
VixandraVixandraover 14 years ago
The best I have read here

Articulate, well written, realistic characters and an amazing topic matter combine to make this one hell of a read.

It is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've read here and I thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Storey

My partner and I practise strapon sex and this storey is without doubt, the everest of what we are trying to attain

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Just, wow. I have never been so turned on from a story here than I am after finishing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow!

Giving this story only five stars doesn't begin to do it justice!

MoguardMoguardover 14 years ago
Amazing

25/m here, I have slowly been developing this fetish for some time, and this story reflects exactly what I have been dreaming of. Any women interested in playing online this way, please pm me.

purpledaze808purpledaze808over 14 years ago
Perfect In My Mind

It's hard to find a good strap-on story, and even harder to find one that isn't all about BDSM or humiliation. I loved this story because it went where I want to go...a woman who straps on the dildo because she enjoys what it gives both herself and her partner, and a man who admits to wanting to be taken that way because he enjoys it as well. Not about humiliation, not about just making the woman happy, but about mutual enjoyment of the act. Thank you for writing and sharing this story! I have rated it as high as possible and would go higher if it were available.

purpledaze808purpledaze808over 14 years ago
Perfect In My Mind

It's hard to find a good strap-on story, and even harder to find one that isn't all about BDSM or humiliation. I loved this story because it went where I want to go...a woman who straps on the dildo because she enjoys what it gives both herself and her partner, and a man who admits to wanting to be taken that way because he enjoys it as well. Not about humiliation, not about just making the woman happy, but about mutual enjoyment of the act. Thank you for writing and sharing this story! I have rated it as high as possible and would go higher if it were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intelligent and extremely hot

This is without doubt the best story I've read on Literotica, from all standpoints. The prose was grammatically flawless as far as I noticed (and I generally do) and the story flowed brilliantly. It's epic in length, but extremely hot throughout. Well done Escriterra on a truly publication quality piece of work.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
I'm telling

my lover about this. She needs it.

BluegrayBluegrayabout 14 years ago
just plain wonderful

I could not stop reading! Thank you for a well told and super hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

thx for this super hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it...

Amazing story...Thanks for the fantasy.

woodchuck74woodchuck74about 13 years ago
well done

By far one of the best that I have read to date. Great detail! It is great to see an author whot let's the readers mind go instead of just describing the authors dream mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRAVO! A literary tour de force.

Wonderfully written, well-plotted, terrific nonsexual details and an overall storyline that rocked on its own merits. And then there was the sex... Just fabulous. My highest praises for what you've done here. Only downer: needs more Georgia! What a great character you created, there; kept hoping she'd reappear.

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Fantastic Adult Erotica

The best story I have read (so far) on ASSTR and LITEROTICA.

Well written; superb use of language and images. So hot and erotic--so much better than 99% of the usual writing that skips over the interpersonal thoughts--the mind is the greatest erotic organ in the body.

I appreciate your publishing it here, thank you.

I am looking forward to any future stories you write.

hestevhestevalmost 12 years ago
The best

Exquisite. The best story I've read in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was sooo hot omg. I am definitely going to have to read this again. I really hope that many women want to try this, because as a guy, I can say that I would love to try everything in this. Also from the stand point of reading a story I really liked it, it made me laugh, not out of humor, bbut because stories and books make me laugh when I Like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Long,but worth it

Kind of long, but gets much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my...

Without a doubt this just just shot straight to the top of my favourite stories list. I...bloody hell this was so good, so intense, so...argh! I can't put it into words right now, but I do need to go find another pair of pants. If I could 5 star this twice I would in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellence all the way

What an amazing read. Perfect building of tension. And love the flow between all the characters. Feeling totally blissed out. Ahh the joys of weekend reading. Thank you for standing out from the rest and bringing the mind, body and gorgeous asses together

appaloniaappaloniaover 10 years ago
wonderful...one of my favorites....

i just love this story...i've read it quite a few times since i came across it. the writing is great...the characters are very believable. there's nothing not to like about this story...i never tire of it...it's such a vividly erotic writing...thanks for sharing...love this....definitely one of my favorites....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's not even my fantasy...

...but that story was HOT. And so well written. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done !

Totally my fantasy would love it if my wife were this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally fucking hot !!!!

Can you write more stories about them??????

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Long but wonderful

I enjoyed this journey into the forbidden. Love the academic precision overcome by immersion.

Now waiting for the follow up where they do it in the fMRI machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Yes, it was all real. It was really happening."

After 12 pages, one would hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slow pace

I, for one, enjoyed the slow pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooo good!

Long, but excellent story. Takes Dr. Chloe from the unhappy, clinical researcher to an aroused woman who lives out and is fully satisfied by her fantasy with her new lover! I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly brilliant plot character development and extremely well researched and plausible. Need a sequel in which Georgia makes a significant contribution to the fun and database involved.😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Magnificent!!!! Character development, intelligence, medical detail and emotional power are brilliant!!!

Suggestion, have Dr. Burrell bend over for Rick to have some mutually assured pleasures with her....

That would really bond these two fine people!!!!

And throw in some E Stim fun!!!

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Such a perfect story!

Now my fantasy is to find myself a Chloe...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Added to favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous