Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa said, "No dress? Are you kidding?"

Karen shook her head. She saw Vanessa hesitate and walked over to her. "Look, baby, you're already the prettiest girl I know. I'm gonna turn you into a goddess. I know what I'm doing, so sit in the salon chair and let me get started on your makeup."

Vanessa paused for another moment, then shrugged her shoulders and sat.

In the kitchen, Judith finished dicing apples, pineapple, and pears, scooped them into a large bowl, added grapes, sprinkled shredded coconut on top, and stirred. Everything was ready by the time she heard the girls return. Karen was cute, dressed in a pink baby doll nightie with a matching sheer robe and soft dancing shoes like one would wear performing a recital. But she stared most at Vanessa.

Raking the blonde with her eyes, top to bottom and back up, she said, "Well, Karen, this has got to be your best work ever." She looked in Vanessa's eyes and said, "I especially like the eyeliner extending past your lashes to the corner of your eyes. Now you're more than just a pretty and sexy girl. Yum."

Vanessa felt a thrill in her tummy. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

Judith snorted. "Like it? One doesn't like a goddess. One worships her."

Vanessa looked down and blushed fiercely, unable to speak.

Judith looked at Karen and said, "She's adorable and looks delicious."

Judith put her arm through Vanessa's and led her to another room, glancing more than once at the sexy blonde's large breasts while they walked. As the luscious orbs bounced with each step the dominatrix licked her lips.

They entered a doorway and stopped. Vanessa looked around the spacious room. It contained, among other furniture, a large couch, a coffee table, and three TV trays. On the table lay a platter of large shrimp, already peeled, and squares of yellow and white cheese, the bowl of fruit salad, plates, cutlery, napkins, an ice bucket containing a bottle of champagne, and three shallow champagne glasses. Against the wall there was an entertainment center containing a large TV, a video player, and stereo equipment. Lit candles all around the room provided subdued lighting.

Judith said, "Here, Vanessa. You sit between Karen and me. You girls make your plates while I put on some music."

The girls did as instructed and heard jazz highlighted by a smoky sounding tenor sax. Vanessa recognized the song as "Cleo's Mood." She said, "I love that song."

Judith sat next to her, close but not touching her, and made her own plate. "I'm glad you like it. It stirs the blood, don't you think?" Vanessa nodded. Judith said, "Nothing else would do in this case."

The thrill in Vanessa's tummy returned. Judith opened the champagne and poured. She handed two glasses to Vanessa, who passed one to Karen, and held hers up to make a toast. "This is Bollinger's, a '53. It's a superior wine and my favorite. Only the best for my Christmas guests. To you girls, the pinnacle of youth and beauty and allure. Cheers."

They all sipped. Vanessa said, "That's really good." She hoped she didn't sound unsophisticated.

Judith eased her fears. "I have two other bottles already chilled. Drink as much as you like."

Vanessa said, "Thank you. It's really good of you to provide such good wine and food. Your house is lovely." She had yet to see Judith smile. Karen had warned her that the dominatrix rarely smiled. It was part of her aura of power.

Judith made small talk, asking Vanessa about her studies and bringing Karen into the conversation as much as possible.

The subtle lighting, the slow paced jazz, the innocent conversation, and the top shelf champagne all combined to ease Vanessa's anxiety about what she believed to be Judith's intentions. The more she observed the dominatrix's beauty, the more she listened to her low and sexy voice, and the more wine she consumed, the more she accepted the idea that sex with the older woman, a woman who made an apparently opulent living from sex, could be the greatest adventure yet in her life.

By the time she finished her fourth glass and Judith had opened another bottle, Vanessa had a significant buzz going. The music changed to more fast-paced blues. Still sitting, she began to sway in time with it.

Karen recognized that her lover was about to let go and her internal conflicts roiled her emotions. Her love for the blonde bordered on obsession and part of her dreaded the thought of what would probably happen within the next few minutes. Another part of her wanted to please Mistress Judith and she knew the fastest way to that lay between Vanessa's shapely legs. Yet another part of her thrilled at the idea of watching Judith bring Vanessa's body to orgasm after orgasm and she knew Judith would draft her into helping with that. A lesbian threesome with her lover and her mistress would be very exciting, but only so long as she didn't lose Vanessa in the process. She recognized the trap, but decided that, when the moment came, she would fully and joyfully participate in pleasuring her lover and obeying her mistress.

The moment of truth arrived when the guitar solo that begins "Penthouse Pauper" issued from the speakers. Vanessa walked around the table to the open area in front of the stereo. She put her hands beneath her hair just below her ears and raised them up toward the top of her head. It ruined her hairdo but conveyed sexual abandon while she swayed her hips and shimmied her shoulders. She cast a sleepy glance at Karen and Judith. It excited her to see the women's intense stare. The sheer cups of her bra did nothing to impede the lively motion of her breasts. Not even the calculating dominatrix could refrain from licking her lips.

Vanessa knew the song well. When the opening guitar solo ended, she squatted, forcing the sheer thong up between the tight folds of her smooth womanhood. The lovely pink lips glistened with the nectar of her arousal. She came back up in stages, pumping her hips left and right in time with the four ascending notes of the bass.

As the singer growled out the lyrics, she half-turned, showing her audience her silhouette, accented by her large and firm breasts. When the stanza ended, she turned her back to the women, squatted, and rose pumping her hips, this time highlighting the full and firm roundness of her derriere. As the singer growled out the second verse, she twirled to face the dominatrix and her sub. The sexy blonde unsnapped both of the side fastenings of the thong and pulled it slowly through the lips of her pussy. She held it out toward Karen, pursed her lips in a kissing motion, and tossed the thong. Karen caught it, brought it to her face, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply.

Vanessa resumed her dance, glanced at Judith, and saw those dark eyes boring into her. Vanessa gave her a sultry smile as she reached behind to unfasten her bra. She let the loose garment slip down her arms and caught it in her right hand. When it came time in the song for her to do her last squat, she rubbed her pussy with the bra and threw it to the dominatrix. Like Karen, Judith put the lingerie against her face and savored the aroma of the delicious creature in front of her.

When the song ended, Judith got up and took Vanessa's hand. "It appears you're ready for the next phase." She led Vanessa toward the back of the house. Karen had also stood up. As they passed her, Vanessa reached out her free hand to her lover but Judith stopped her. "Karen, darling, please get the ice bucket with the Bollinger's and the glasses. You know once you open a bottle you have to finish it."

Karen responded, "Yes, Mistress."

Judith led Vanessa to a door at the end of the hall. She opened it and announced, "Welcome to the playroom."

The room contained the largest bed Vanessa had ever seen. The walls and ceiling were lined with mirrors. In one corner stood a large wooden X with shackles on each of the arms. In another corner stood what Vanessa later discovered was a massage bench. Shelves along the wall held a variety of sexual devices, a few of which Vanessa found familiar, such as a large number of dildos. Regarding other objects, fur-lined leather restraints, a riding crop, and a short-handled whip with a number of leather straps on the end, Vanessa could guess at their use but wondered how anyone could find their application appealing.

Her expression must have conveyed her doubt because Judith said, "Don't worry, darling. Those are for another time, when you have more experience. Tonight is for more mundane, but highly satisfying pleasures." The older woman ran her hand up the blonde's spine and rested on the back of her head. She pulled Vanessa close and kissed her deeply.

The delicious creature found the dominatrix's kiss surprisingly gentle, similar to Karen's. She wondered if Judith could be in love with her too. Karen had warned her that Judith was incapable of love and only saw the world's people in terms of dominants and submissives. But as the kiss lingered, Vanessa found she didn't care.

Perhaps Karen had learned to kiss from Judith, but just then, Judith did something different. She sucked Vanessa's tongue into her own mouth, massaging it as Karen had done her clit. Vanessa's pulse, already quickened, pounded and her breathing became labored.

Judith broke the kiss and moved behind the blonde. She kissed her ear wetly and caressed her breasts. Her breath burned Vanessa's neck as she whispered, "Look in the mirror, my sweet morsel."

The blonde opened her eyes and watched the warm fingers of Judith's left hand pinch her nipple while those of her right trailed down Vanessa's tummy, seeking her pussy. She ran them up the young woman's slit to her bud and rubbed it firmly with a circular motion. Vanessa gasped and moaned.

"Watch, my lovely. Watch me make you come."

Vanessa spread her trembling legs to give the older woman better access. Her hips rocked and she lost awareness of her surroundings. She didn't hear Karen enter the room. She raised her arms and held Judith's head, running her fingers through the loose curls. Judith tongue-kissed her neck. Her moans got louder as her orgasm approached. Then, it happened.

The earth shook. The spasms of ecstasy radiated from her clit down her legs and up her body. Her nipples hardened into two pink diamonds and a red flush of lust burned up her neck and cheeks. Her scream of passion filled the room.

She had been unaware of Karen and Judith holding her by arms and walking her toward the bed. When she regained full awareness, they were caressing her breasts, her tummy, and her legs. Karen murmured soft words of love into her ear.

The dominatrix said aloud, "Welcome back to the land of the living, my sweet. How do you feel? Wait, don't tell me." She inserted a finger inside Vanessa's pussy, swirled it around, and brought it back out. She held it up and said, "You're soaking wet again. Your hips will start rocking in a few minutes." She held her wet finger in front of Vanessa's mouth. "Taste yourself and tell me if you're sweet."

Vanessa sucked her nectar off Judith's finger. "I'm very sweet. Do you like it?"

Judith licked her lips and nodded. "I'm going to show you just how much. Would you like to know why?"

Vanessa nodded.

Judith said, "Karen, darling, you've said how beautiful Vanessa's feet are. I agree. Why don't you demonstrate your admiration while I talk?"

"Yes, Mistress." Karen moved to the foot of the bed. She caressed Vanessa's left foot, unbuckled the narrow strap around her ankle, and removed the sexy shoe. She did the same with the other. She returned to the left and massaged it. Then she lifted it with both hands and kissed the sole. Just a peck to avoid tickling. She closed her eyes and nuzzled the dainty object, so smooth when encased in an expensive silk stocking. She kissed the big toe as if it were a cheek before taking it into her mouth and entwining it with her tongue while running her hands up and down the blonde's leg. She repeated the process with each toe.

Judith said, "You're a good girl, Karen, so obedient. It helps that you love this heavenly creature, doesn't it?"

Karen's voice was hoarse with lust. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Then she resumed worshipping her lover's feet.

Judith gazed into Vanessa's eyes. "I never lie. I may withhold information in order to manipulate people, but I eschew the crudity of a direct lie. So, believe me when I say your beauty isn't classical, it's primal."

Vanessa found the sensation of Karen's lips and tongue distracting and her attention wavered.

Judith spoke sharply. "Pay attention or I'll make Karen stop."

Vanessa refocused her eyes. "I'm sorry. Please go on."

Judith said, "Have you ever heard of the Forms? I don't mean just any form, but THE FORMS?"

Vanessa nodded. "The Greeks, right?"

Judith said, "Good girl. Clever girl."

Those words struck a chord of pleasure within Vanessa, something more than just a physical sensation. She began to understand that Judith's approval was becoming important to her.

The sexy blonde didn't yet know that was the first sign of her ultimate submission. But Judith, wise and wicked, observed her closely and could tell. She continued. "History, drama, poetry, architecture, even thought formation itself, the Greeks defined how all things should best be done and thus was born what we call Western Civilization. Do you understand?"

Vanessa nodded. Judith said, "Good girl," and the blonde couldn't suppress a whimper.

Judith thought, "She's already mine. Poor Karen. I can see why she's so in love. But that won't stop me from making this delectable morsel my slut. I have plans for her." Aloud, she said, "Physical beauty, too. The Greeks defined the fundamental traits of physical beauty. I have them all. You only have some. You know that, but you have something better. Something that predates the Greeks. What you have goes back to the time before writing, to the very dawn of humanity."

She caressed the blonde's body while gazing into her eyes. "In modern times, since the Renaissance, people have gradually lost their recognition of our utter dependence on the land for survival. When science was born, we began to control our environment. Before that, we knew we existed at nature's whim and caprice. Ninety percent of humans farmed and raised livestock, half of women died in childbirth, and half of all children failed to survive their first five years. Then we developed new forms of energy, especially electricity, and modern medicine. Now, only ten percent of the people produce our food and death during childbirth or from childhood disease is rare.

"In the millennia before the Greeks created their myths, humans created fertility goddesses and sacrificed to them to assure that their crops wouldn't fail and that their animals, women, and children wouldn't die. Did you know this, my sweet?"

Vanessa shook her head. "But it makes sense." She closed her eyes briefly. Karen had begun on her right foot. She enjoyed the physical sensation, but even more, the idea that another person so admired her body thrilled her. She rubbed her left foot gently against Karen's upper body to show her gratitude.

Judith continued. "I've seen statues representing different versions of these goddesses. They aren't cold and slender. They have figures of opulence and expressions of warmth. They represent what their worshippers most needed, abundance and nurturing. The breasts are always large, their eyes always kind. That's you, my sweet. Your body is the best living expression of the idea of a fertility goddess that I've ever seen. It speaks to our most primal needs. YOU are the representative of WOMAN. That is your attraction and Karen and I will pay homage to you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Oh yes. Please do whatever you want to me."

Judith said, "Clever girl. Good girl. Karen, darling, you heard this delicious morsel."

Karen said, "Yes Mistress. Do you wish to taste her first?"

"Of course, darling. You've enjoyed her for many weeks. It's time I drank her nectar."

Judith slid down to the foot of the bed to take Karen's place. She kissed the slender girl deeply, and said, "You've done well and you'll be rewarded, my dear."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Judith wasted no time. While Karen slid up the bed to kiss, caress, and lick Vanessa's upper body, Judith licked the blonde's nether lips. They glistened with the juices of her lust and Judith drank greedily, up and down, side to side, approaching but never reaching her nub, teasing her into mania. Vanessa's hips rocked uncontrollably and she whimpered in her need. Whenever Judith's tongue got near her bud, Vanessa lifted her hips, trying to meet it.

Above, Karen bit the sexy blonde's nipple hard, then swirled her tongue around it, then bit and swirled again. Vanessa squirmed and cried out, "Please."

Karen purred, "Do you want me to stop, baby?"

Vanessa, her voice choked with lust, begged, "No. Please don't stop."

Karen bit and swirled again, and again.

Judith finally relented and swirled her tongue around Vanessa's bud. Vanessa awarded her with a grunt and a thrust of her hips. She locked her legs around Judith's head. She grabbed Karen's head. Judith sucked the delicate button up into mouth and rubbed it hard and steady with her skillful tongue.

Vanessa's body stiffened and then shuddered as she screamed out in ecstasy. Judith didn't stop. Instead, she continued sucking and licking and inserted two fingers into Vanessa's womanhood, rubbing the ventral wall, hitting her G-spot. Vanessa shuddered again. This time, her cry was hoarse. Then she lay still.

***

I concentrated on my pad. My panties were soaked and I could only hope that Vanessa didn't smell my arousal. I took a deep breath and asked, "What happened then?"

Vanessa said, "I don't know. I was out, as if I'd died and gone to heaven. I didn't wake up until the next morning."

I glanced over at the clock. "We've been going for two full hours. Is it okay if we stop there?"

Vanessa said, "Yes. Next week, then?"

I nodded. "Will you be okay?"

She said, "Yes," and sat up and reached for her shoes.

12