Uber Calling

Story Info
Katie's regular fare becomes a torrid affair.
12.7k words
4.68
19.7k
34
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

Katie's heart was pounding frenziedly!

As she hurtled her mid-size SUV along the interstate toward midtown, the twenty-five-year-old Uber drivers' fingers were fretfully drumming on the steering wheel. With her pulse thundering in her ears and her stomach tying itself in knots, Katie felt beads of cold sweat forming beneath her hairline. Her every breath was terribly labored and her brutally thrashing heart was now causing such pain in her chest that it was beginning to frighten her. Ordinarily, traveling to pick up a fare did not elicit such anxiety.

But this was no ordinary fare.

This was the woman of her dreams!

The woman of her deepest and most licentious sexual fantasies. Or at least, that's what she had been to start with. Now in addition to the intensely erotic and carnal physical attraction to this woman, Katie had fallen hopelessly in love with her. With the woman's physical beauty superseded only by her mental, emotional, and spiritual splendor, Katie had come to utterly worship and unreservedly adore her for she was, in Katie's mind and eyes, the most exemplary woman ever created. She was more than a woman.

She was a Goddess!

Katie sighed deeply before softly whispering so lovingly to herself, "Oh Deanna..."

Captain Deanna Brady was a veteran airline pilot. Over the course of her twenty-six-year airline career, she'd flown about every commercial passenger jet that either Boeing or Airbus had ever produced. Brimming with confidence, fortitude, savvy, and sophistication, Deanna Brady held both a bachelor's and master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering, as well as a second master's degree in Industrial Psychology. The woman was utterly brilliant and deeply cultured. She was regal, illustrious, elegant, and irresistibly luxurious. Enveloped by a vast aura of dignity, vigor, and success, she emanated such a commanding presence that was almost virile in nature, like that of an Army Field Marshal or Prime Minister or even the President of the United States.

Yet she was still so divinely feminine, alluring, and sensual.

Katie often found herself a literal pile of Jell-O whenever she was in the presence of this awe-inspiring lady! Every step the woman took and every move her body made was full of such incredible poise and steadfast purpose. And what an amazing body! Especially for a woman of fifty-seven-years-old.

Deanna Amelia Brady stood a splendid five-feet-ten inches tall with utterly magnificent feminine curves, masterfully sculpted and refined in the finest of shapely hour-glass perfection. Long, powerful, and statuesque legs, ultra-lean and slender torso, slim and sexy waist, long and willowy arms, full and flowing deep brown hair that draped majestically over her broad and alluringly toned shoulders, all the while framing her stunningly gorgeous face and marvelously accentuating her deep brown and utterly mystical doe eyes. Her voice was soft, soothing, and very sultry. Yet at the same time so authoritative, reassuring, and eloquent.

Katie had first met Deanna when she picked her up from her midtown penthouse six months ago during her first week as an Uber driver. Though Deanna Brady owned her own car, a Corvette no less, she much preferred to Uber to and from the airport. And Katie will never forget the first time she laid eyes on Captain Brady as the woman strode like a runway fashion model, with all that amazing confidence, poise, purpose, and sexuality out the lobby doors of the building in which she lived, arrayed in her full pilot uniform, scanning her phone in one hand with her roller luggage in tow in the other.

Katie was utterly shell shocked! She couldn't move or even breathe as she gazed upon this literal Goddess striding so sexily toward her SUV, oozing sensuality from every fiber of her being. Fumbling frantically with the door handle, Katie clumsily hoisted her five-foot-six frame out of the driver's seat and practically stumbled onto the sidewalk.

A soccer player throughout high school and college, Katie had a lean, athletic build, yet still so spectacularly alluring with all the perfect feminine curves in all the right places. Shapely, powerful legs with magnificent feminine muscle definition. Beautifully round and fertile hips, firm thighs, heart-shaped ass, slim waist, lean and sexy torso, pert and glamorously round breasts. Her skin was near porcelain smooth and perfect, silky to the touch and a year-round breathtaking shade of light mahogany thanks to her Mediterranean ancestry.

Her face was narrow with high cheek bones, plump and luscious lips, an adorable nose, and a pearly white, breathtaking smile. Her hair was wavy down to her sexy shoulders, when it behaved that is; and on that day, it was most certainly not. Walnut brown to match her crystalline, captivating and at that moment, lust-filled eyes.

Pulling herself together, Katie felt her heart clutch as her stomach climbed into her throat. Deanna was still engrossed in her phone as she approached. Katie was completely awe-struck, madly in lust, trembling to the core and feeling suddenly nauseous. She'd never seen this woman before in her life but felt as though she was in the presence of a famous movie star.

Suddenly the thought came:

"What if she's a total cunt? She hasn't even acknowledged me. She'll slide her fucking bags in my direction without ever taking her eyes off her phone and then wait for me to open the door for her without so much as a hello."

Katie quickly donned her adorable smile, desperately trying to mask the flurry of embarrassing emotions, and the insatiable lust that was wildly coursing all through her.

"Ms. Brady?" Katie managed to say calmly and clearly.

Deanna instantly looked up from her phone and gazed directly into Katie's eyes as she simultaneously slipped her phone into her coat pocket.

"That's me," she said in her soft yet sultry voice as a devastatingly radiant smile hastily materialized on her lips. "You must be Katie!"

Deanna's smile was the most beautiful Katie had ever seen. It sent shockwaves of sensuality and passion coursing through her every nerve ending and melted her to the very core.

"Yes ma'am," Katie managed to stammer. "I'm your Uber driver."

"So nice to meet you honey," Deanna said, still flaunting her luminous smile. "And thank you so much."

Instantly, Katie felt perfectly at ease and replied, "My pleasure. Here, let me load your bags for you."

"Oh, thank you sweetie," Deanna replied.

Katie took Deanna's luggage and was about to load it into the back of her SUV when it dawned on her to first load her passenger.

"Oh wait," Katie snapped, sharply turning on her heels and opening the back door. "Allow me please."

"My, my," Deanna said. "Talk about first class service."

"We aim to please," Katie remarked.

Deanna said, "Well, I've been riding Uber for quite a while now and you're the first driver to ever provide such quality and professional service like this."

"It's my pleasure," Katie offered humbly.

Deanna continued to smile as she stepped passed Katie and climbed into the backseat of the SUV, never once taking her eyes off the alluring young driver.

"Thank you," Deanna said softly as she settled herself in the backseat.

"Is that White Shoulders you're wearing?" Katie asked.

"Why yes, it is," Deanna replied. "You like it?"

"I love it," Katie said. "It mixes so well with your body chemistry."

"Well," Deanna cooed. "Chemistry is everything, isn't it?"

Katie felt her heart skip a beat and had to remind herself to breathe as Deanna gave her a coy grin and a seductive wink.

"It is," she finally uttered and closed the door.

It was a forty-five-minute drive to the airport and by the time Katie pulled her SUV to a stop at the curbside check-in of the main terminal building, she and Deanna had been engrossed in the most pleasant of conversations the entire trip.

Katie popped the hatchback of the SUV before leaping out of the driver's seat and then opening Deanna's door. She then scurried around to the rear and unloaded her gorgeous passengers' luggage. She was just extending the handle on the roller bag as Deanna walked up.

"Thank you so much honey," Deanna told her with that glorious smile again lighting up her face. "So, is there a way that I can request you personally as my driver from now on?"

Katie's heart leapt. Then in the next breath she took, it tumbled; for unfortunately, there was no applicable or official way to do that through Uber. Deanna could of course favorite Katie as a driver, but that did not guarantee that Katie would be available at the time of a ride request. Katie explained all this to Deanna who then sighed discouragingly. Frantically searching her mind for a solution, Katie fished into the pocket of her jeans and pulled out a business card.

"I really shouldn't do this," Katie began. "But I could give you my cell phone number. That way you could contact me directly without having to go through Uber."

"Wouldn't that be a little dishonest?" Deanna asked with a roguish smirk.

"Not if I'm on my own time," Katie replied with a shy smile.

"I see," Deanna offered. "Still, I'd hate to get you into trouble."

"You wouldn't," Katie told her. "Again, it would be on my own time and clock. I'd just need a bit of advance notice from you. Say an hour or so. Besides, you're worth it."

"How do you know that?" Deanna smirked. "I haven't even tipped you yet."

The two women shared a laugh.

"You know what I mean," Katie finally said. "Either way, it's up to you if you want to."

Deanna smiled again and snatched Katie's card out of her fingertips.

"I want to."

And so, it began.

For the next five months, Katie drove Deanna to and from the airport, never missing a call. She wouldn't have dreamed of it. The two women shared a wonderful rapport despite the thirty-two-year difference in their ages, and their conversations flowed so rhythmically. Deanna completely overwhelmed Katie! Not only with her remarkable beauty, intellect, culture, and compassion, but also by her remarkable life and her amazing accomplishments.

An Air Force Academy graduate, followed by twelve years of active-duty service in the United States Air Force, achieving the rank of Major while along the way becoming one of the very first female fighter pilots in U.S. history. Career airline pilot: Rising diligently through the ranks and now commanding one of the most luxurious and sophisticated passenger aircraft in the world; the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

Just the thought that potentially well over a million people had placed their very lives in Deanna's hands over the course of her career aroused Katie deeply.

Aeronautical engineer, structural engineer, and maintenance safety inspector as well as a highly accomplished helicopter and glider pilot. And in addition to all this, Deanna Brady still found time to marry her now deceased husband, give birth to and raise three daughters, all of whom were now older than Katie and had given Deanna a total of five grandchildren. And Deanna was equally inquisitive about and impressed by Katie. She made Katie feel so important, so special, and so accomplished herself.

She made Katie feel alive.

In so many ways, Katie felt that Deanna completed her; fulfilled her in a way she'd never thought or even dreamed possible. And to Katie's mind, that could mean only one thing:

Deanna Brady was her soulmate.

So, now what?

Katie pondered this question night after night of self-induced orgasmic euphoria as visions of Deanna's beautiful, bare naked, and luscious body decorated her every dream, thought and fantasy. Though she knew precisely what she must do, it came down to convincing herself that not only she should do it; but that she could do it!

Katie had realized, accepted, and fully embraced her lesbianism at a young age and was quite a skilled lover with a great deal of experience for a woman so young. But the bulk of it was with girls and women her own age. Yes, there had been one experience with an older woman. But Deanna Brady was on a level far beyond any other woman in creation as far as Katie was concerned.

So, just how do you ask a 'Goddess' out on a date?

Particularly one that has never mentioned anything in the slightest about even being remotely "curious," let alone lesbianism. And who was thirty-two years older than you. Katie was still pondering all this one afternoon just a little over a month ago when she received the text from Deanna to pick her up at the airport that evening. Katie just happened to be standing in front of her bathroom mirror for she had just stepped out of the shower. After replying that she'd be waiting with bells on, Katie then stared herself down in the mirror.

"Tonight!" She declared. "You will ask her out tonight."

Upon picking Deanna up a couple of hours later, the two women enjoyed another wonderful conversation and Katie was breathing in the intoxicating scent of White Shoulders perfume mixed with Deanna Brady's phenomenal body chemistry. Pulling up and coming to a stop at the curb in front of Deanna's apartment building, the usual routine of unloading Deanna and her bags ensued.

As Katie went through the motions, she thought she might vomit or pass out or both for she was so horribly nervous. She was shaking to the bone marrow, her heart was beating so fast and so hard, her stomach was a giant knot, and her breathing was so labored that she felt she might need a portable oxygen unit. Katie moved as slowly as she could in the effort to look as calm as possible. But then suddenly, there was nothing else to do, and the moment had arrived.

The two women had long ago commenced this returning home ritual that included an additional ten to fifteen minutes of conversation on the sidewalk and end with a warm hug. But that night, there was an awkward moment of silence as Deanna took hold of her luggage handle and Katie's SUV hatchback closed.

Finally, with her glowing and reassuring smile in place, Deanna spoke:

"Everything okay, baby girl?"

Deanna had taken to calling Katie that and Katie absolutely loved it. For her part, Katie had secretly begun calling Deanna 'Mistress' in her mind.

"Yeah," Katie stammered. "Yeah, it's just that..."

Katie began to panic. She had spent the better part of the last two months perfecting and rehearsing what she would say at this moment. Only now, it wouldn't come out. Even though she could see it and hear it in her mind.

"What is it honey," Deanna asked thoughtfully. "You look so nervous. Hey, it's me. You know you can tell me anything."

Katie's mind suddenly went blank except for one overwhelming thought. And never in her life, had a single thought been so overpowering and demanding.

KISS HER!

And before Katie even realized that she had moved, she felt Deanna's luscious lips squashed against her own as her hands clamped on the woman's velvety cheeks. Deanna's body reflexively stiffened as the sheer surprise of Katie's action seized her. The young woman had moved so fast and so suddenly that Deanna had absolutely no time to react. Now the reflexive stiffening of her body turned to natural self-defensive mode. Yet her mind remained calm and logical despite the sudden bombardment of emotions, both Katie's and her own.

Gently, but with just enough assertiveness, Deanna pushed Katie away and took a very calm and collected step back. The two women stared at each other in what in Katie's mind was endless and agonizing silence.

Finally, Deanna said softly, "Good night, Katie."

And with that, she turned and strode with her usual poise and purpose across the sidewalk toward the building entrance.

"Deanna, I'm sorry..." Katie stammered in desperation after her. Tears now beginning to spill from her eyes. "I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to..."

But Deanna never stopped moving and never looked back. She passed through the building doors and was gone. Katie somehow managed to hold on to herself long enough to climb back into her SUV, where she immediately pummeled her head onto the steering wheel and began to sob piteously.

The following morning, Katie sent Deanna a text message, apologizing profusely for her rash action. She had spent the entire sleepless night composing it in her mind. Then two agonizingly long hours later, she received a reply that read simply:

"I accept your apology, Katie. Thank you!"

For a moment, Katie felt marginal relief. But that relief promptly vanished because for the next four weeks, she heard nothing from Deanna. Katie's heart was soon breaking in ways she'd never known nor ever imagined a human being could endure. Katie's soul felt so empty and completely crushed! She ate little to nothing and spent her time in bed or on the sofa in front of the TV.

But then, just this very afternoon, Katie was dozing on her sofa when her phone dinged, signaling the arrival of a text message.

It was from Deanna!

And she was requesting a ride to the airport that evening.

Katie's mind raced like the piston of a NASCAR engine, as did her heart. She was about to reply with a resounding affirmative when she suddenly paused. What if Deanna had texted her by mistake? Surely, she'd found someone else to drive her to and from the airport this last month. Katie was about to reply to confirm this theory when a second message from Deanna arrived:

"So sorry for not being in contact these last few weeks, Katie. I've been on a leave of absence."

Overjoyed, Katie replied that she would be there with bells on. She then launched herself off the sofa and rampaged across her small apartment living room with glee to the bathroom to clean up. She hadn't showered in a week.

An hour later she was clean, pressed, dressed and out the door.

*

"And now I'm here," Katie said to herself as she pulled her SUV to a stop at the curb in front of Deanna's building. "But where are you, my Mistress?"

Just then, Katie's phone dinged the arrival of another text message. It was Deanna again:

"You're here?"

Katie shuddered. It was almost as if Deanna had heard her.

"Yes," Katie replied.

The three little dots that indicate your recipient is typing a message on an iPhone suddenly appeared and Katie's stomach spasmed with anticipation as her heart thumped wildly. Then came Deanna's reply:

"Oh, I am so sorry, Katie. I'm not ready yet."

"It's okay. I can wait." Katie sent.

More little dots then Deanna's reply:

"Why don't you come on up. I might be a bit. So sorry."

Katie's heart clutched and she held her breath. Then more little dots as Deanna typed another message which read:

"Pull around the back and park in the building garage. The entry code is 32697. You can park in spot #27. Then take the elevator to the lobby and give the door attendant your name. He'll then give you the guest code to the residential elevator and my penthouse number."

Katie felt herself getting horribly dizzy and feeling faint when she suddenly realized that she was still holding her breath. She exhaled and managed to type:

"Are you sure?"

And felt ridiculous about it even before sending it.

Almost immediately, Deanna replied:

"No! LOL."

"Okay! On my way," Katie sent.

Less than five minutes later, Katie was standing at Deanna Brady's front door on the eighteenth floor of the ultra-luxurious apartment building. Quickly assessing herself and taking a deep, cleansing breath, Katie rang the doorbell.

Within seconds, she heard approaching footsteps on the other side of the door. The locked clicked and the door slowly opened.

Katie presumed that Deanna would be standing behind the door prolonging the moment when Katie would be able to cast her eyes on her Goddess. Instead, Katie's eyes took in the majestic beauty of Deanna's posh penthouse apartment. The first thing she noticed was the wall of floor to ceiling windows across the room. Katie could clearly see an array of dazzling lights from the other buildings and the streetscape of the city below. The next thing she noticed was the décor of the furnishings that graced the living space. It was all so sleek and modern, exactly what Katie would have expected from the cultured and sophisticated woman that Deanna was.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers