Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 03

Story Info
Turmoil in a bisexual woman-her man or her dominatrix.
8.4k words
4.73
4.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 06

Bill said, "Damn, you were right, Detective Sue. It's like an X-rated spy movie. An agent spots a vulnerable target, informs her controller, who happens to be incredibly beautiful, cold, and wicked, and this beautiful wicked super-agent, with a vague foreign accent, no less, says, 'Bring her to me.' Now we've seen the first stage in the recruitment, the initial seduction, and I can't wait for the next. Will the inducement be money or blackmail? What do you think?"

I said, "I think sometimes you can be an asshole, Bill."

He put his hand on his chest, opened his eyes wide attempting to look innocent, and said, "What, me?" Then he began laughing.

I said, "I swear, if you weren't my best friend I'd whack you with a baseball bat. Vanessa's case history is no laughing matter. She is a lovely young woman in a lot of distress. Really, Bill, can't you at least TRY to maintain some level of professionalism?"

Bill'd had his laugh. I didn't usually mind his joyful and playful nature. It was an aspect of his personality that I admired and wished I could emulate. I suppose Vanessa was a sore spot with me for reasons I've already described. Looked at from an entirely neutral stance, I could see Bill's point.

He shrugged. "You're right. I'm sorry. A patient's distress is no laughing matter. It's just that you've been so serious about this particular case that I'm worried about you and I tried to lighten the atmosphere. I know you say you've overcome your initial feelings for this woman, but have you really? Not that I doubt your word, but with her mood swings, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility for her to tempt you past your ability to control your reactions. I still advise you to send her to somebody else. I'd take her on."

I said, "I know you would and I appreciate it. I wish you'd believe me when I say I'm utterly invested in her making progress. I simply can't drop her. I can't consider setting her therapy back, possibly a great deal. Don't forget that I think she was suicidal when she first came to me. I'll stick to the treatment protocols no matter what."

He nodded. "Okay, then. Proceed with caution."

I replied, "Always."

***

Vanessa lay on the couch. I asked, "Comfortable?"

She said, "Yes. It was a good weekend."

I asked, "What happened?"

"We took the boat down to Chandelier Island and Aaron caught a cooler full of speckled trout. You ever eat fresh caught fish?"

I shook my head. "I'm not the outdoors type."

"That's too bad. You never tasted anything better. Fileted, skinned, wrapped in foil with salt, pepper, and butter, and cooked on an open fire. Yum. And roasted vegetables on a skewer. And a crisp Chardonnay. It doesn't get much better."

"How do you manage an open fire on a boat?" I really had no idea how people functioned in the out-of-doors.

Vanessa wrinkled her nose as she smiled. "You don't. We waded onto the beach and made a driftwood fire. Aaron has a sort of raft that we put stuff on so we can pull it to the shore and keep our things dry, like the fire starter kit, blankets, Aaron's guitar, cooking supplies, you know, stuff like that."

I said, "I see. Aaron caught the fish, got everything that y'all needed to shore, got a fire going, prepared and cooked the meal, then played the guitar and sang songs to you by the campfire under starlight?"

She smiled and nodded. "He's the kind of man that can do anything and he's very romantic. We go to Chandelier because it's always deserted and we can make love by the fire."

I asked, "And did you? Make love on the open beach by the fire?"

Vanessa said, "Yes. It's our special thing."

I probed. "So, this past weekend, you got the full experience?"

"If you're asking me whether Aaron can make me come, then the answer is 'yes.' Every time. Often at least four times. Occasionally, more. He's a skillful and attentive lover. Our sex is good. I look forward to it."

I decided not to push further. I didn't want to derail my taking of her complete sexual history. We'd get to her relationship with Aaron at a later time. I said, "It sounds wonderful, like a dream. I'm glad you have that."

"Thank you."

"So, when we stopped last time, you'd fallen asleep after your first encounter with Judith. Would you like to continue?"

Her face always tightened whenever I first mentioned Judith's name. I'd noticed it before, but it was more pronounced this time. Last time, the more she talked, the more she relaxed until I could detect no tension. I expected the same now.

"Well, like I said, Judith and Karen both, I don't know how to say it other than they 'worked' on me at the same time, Karen at the top and Judith below. I literally lost my mind. I couldn't even tell you how long we did it, whether they brought me to orgasm quickly or slow. I just know that it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. It overwhelmed my senses. It was so intense, I passed out and slept the rest of the night.

"Next thing I knew, daylight streamed in through the window and I was so aroused. At first I thought I'd been having a sexy dream but then I realized that Judith was kissing my tits and Karen was licking my pussy. That's what must have woke me up. And they must have been doing it for a while, cuz I was on the verge of another orgasm. Just knowing that they'd been at me while I slept was so sexy that when I realized it, I came. I mean a full blown screaming orgasm that lasted several minutes.

"They didn't stop until my body quit shuddering. All I could do was lay and mutter 'Oh my God. That was so good.' And stuff like that."

I asked, "What happened next?"

"Well, I noticed that we were all naked. Judith went to the bathroom and Karen explained. She told me that after I passed out, she pulled off my stockings, the only thing I had left on me, put a blanket over me. She and Judith undressed gently so as not to wake me up, then Judith 'worked over' Karen elsewhere in the room. Her words. I asked what she meant and she said I'd be seeing for myself soon."

"And did you?"

"Yes. But later. First, Judith wanted us to take a shower together. The shower for that room was huge. The three of us fit in easily. God, that was so sexy. Lathering each other up, kissing, caressing. I got horny again almost immediately. Judith may have been 50 but her body was still shapely and firm. I was amazed that her breasts didn't sag at all. I expect mine will start by the time I hit 40. That's the real problem with having a full figure, the early sagging."

I interjected, "You sound as if you know that, not just that you've heard it."

"That's because I do know it, but I'll get to that later. Anyway, once we had dried each other off, Judith said to Karen, 'Darling, go make breakfast while I talk to Vanessa.' Karen answered, 'Yes, Mistress,' put on a short pink robe, and left. Judith looked at me and said, 'Time to talk, my delicious morsel.'

"I already told you I felt myself falling under her power, her influence, whatever you want to call it. And her calling me her 'delicious morsel', I mean, I know it sounds corny, but I melted into a puddle and my cunt all but dripped. I swear I had to stop myself from saying 'Yes, Mistress.' That would've sealed the deal, but I didn't think I was ready to surrender yet. So I said, 'Sure, Judith. I'd love to talk with you.'

"I could tell from her expression that she saw the struggle in me and knew I was putting up a false front. If she ever smiled, I expect I would've seen a broad grin of the successful conqueror then. Maybe she didn't smile, but her eyes, I mean, it seemed impossible that she could be even more confident than I'd seen her before, but she was. She knew."

I prompted, "You think that she knew you would submit to her, whatever that means?"

She nodded.

I asked, "So, what did Judith say?"

***

I'll switch now to observer mode.

***

Judith's eyes bored into Vanessa's. "Last night was intended to be a gift, sort of a Christmas present. You seemed to enjoy yourself. Did you?"

Vanessa nodded. "Oh yes, couldn't you tell? I mean, how many women come so hard they pass out?"

Judith lifted her chin. "More than you'd think, actually, though not very many. I know my women. The fact that you did means that you're special. Would you like to be? Special, I mean."

"Special to you?"

Judith blinked slowly while she nodded.

Vanessa sounded uncertain. "What would I have to do?"

Judith scooted next to Vanessa so that their thighs touched. The older beauty cupped the blonde's breast, ran her thumb over the nipple and said, "You already know."

From her wide-eyed expression, the opposite of a frown of confusion, Vanessa telegraphed the fact that Judith was correct. Judith stood and held out her hand. Vanessa took the hand and followed Judith to the wall mirror. Judith moved behind Vanessa, reached around, and caressed her breasts and tummy. She whispered into Vanessa's ear, her breath hot, sultry, demanding. "Say the words, my sweet morsel."

Vanessa remained silent, staring into Judith's eyes in the mirror. The sexy blonde looked for all the world like a helpless fawn who knew she was being tracked by a lioness. She put her hands on top of Judith's. She expected for Judith to pinch her nipples, rub her clit, plunge those long elegant fingers into the young woman's dripping cunt. But Judith did none of these things. She only ran her warm hands across Vanessa's delicate skin and whispered hoarsely into her ear again, "Say the words, my sweet morsel."

The phrase began to have a hypnotic effect. The more Judith said them, the stronger Vanessa's urge to say, "I'm yours, Mistress. Take me."

Judith ran her right hand down, past Vanessa's womanhood to her leg. Vanessa opened her thighs in invitation, but Judith brought her hand back up to the blonde's tummy and whispered, "Say the words, my sweet morsel." Her meaning was obvious. In order to gain Judith's further sexual attention, Vanessa would have to submit, turn herself over to Judith.

Vanessa asked herself silently, "What would that mean?" But the more Judith whispered in her ear, the more Vanessa felt those smooth and skillful hands on her body, the closer to the surface her desire came bubbling up. She contemplated what it would be like to have such a beautiful and skillful woman to obey, to relieve her of the duty to think and decide, to be able to lie back and enjoy the thrill of approaching ecstasy, to savor and taste such beauty with her own hands, lips, and tongue. And her cunt dripped, her nectar ran down her thighs, her magnificent bosom heaved, her hips rocked. Vanessa lost her will to resist. Physical beauty is a powerful thing by itself. Combined with charisma, it can be overwhelming. It was as if Vanessa heard another person saying, "I'm yours, Mistress. Take me."

She turned into Judith's embrace and kissed the older woman deeply, fully. It was a surrender, an invitation to take control. Judith returned the kiss and squeezed Vanessa's lovely bottom. She broke the kiss and said, "Now your training can begin."

Breathless, Vanessa asked, "Training for what?"

Judith stared at her coldly. Vanessa's eyes widened for a moment before she realized her mistake. "I mean, training for what, Mistress?"

Judith half-closed her eyes, projecting an air of mystery. "All the ways for you to be a proper submissive to me. And, the first rule is, 'No questions.' You do as I say. You don't ask what or why. Do you understand?"

Vanessa answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Judith said, "You seem aroused. Are you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You'd like to come?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Rule 2: the slave cannot come without permission."

Vanessa gaped, but managed to think before she spoke. "Please, Mistress, may I come?"

Judith said, "No. Slaves have to earn their orgasms."

Thinking quickly, Vanessa said, "Please Mistress, tell me how to earn an orgasm."

Judith delivered a devastating answer. "Perhaps after breakfast. We'll see."

Vanessa stifled her whimper, fearful of rousing the dominatrix's disapproval. She heard Karen call out, "Breakfast is ready," through the open door. Vanessa looked around for the coral robe she had worn yesterday while Karen had applied her makeup, but didn't see it.

As if reading her mind, Judith said, "Rule 3: the slave cannot wear clothes without permission."

Vanessa felt a blast of cold air coming from the vent in the ceiling. The heat and humidity in South Mississippi often required folks to run their air conditioning units during the Christmas holidays. Vanessa saw her nipples harden in the cool air and the flesh on her arm looked like that of a plucked bird. She said, "Please, Mistress, may I wear something against the cold air?"

Judith stared at her for a moment before retrieving a black robe for herself and putting it on. She said, "No. Your body belongs to me, now, and I'll watch it as much as I wish. Speaking of that, the slave usually follows her mistress, but I want you to walk ahead. I've seen your breasts as you walk, but not your bottom. Go ahead."

Vanessa made a bold decision. "Mistress, would you rather watch me walk in high heels?"

Judith's eyes smoldered. "Good idea, slave." She pointed. "There's the ones you wore last night. I find them especially appealing. Put them on."

"Yes, Mistress."

Vanessa bent over as she fastened the buckles to give her new mistress a full view of her rear. She looked down in appraisal and confirmed that her feet looked good in the sexy shoes even without stockings. Without looking back, she went through the door and toward the kitchen, walking with as tantalizing a strut as she could manage.

From behind her, Judith said, "That's excellent, pet. Your bottom is truly of the highest order. Keep this up and you'll certainly earn an orgasm."

"Thank you, Mistress."

When they entered the kitchen, Vanessa expected Karen to look surprised, but she didn't. Instead she said to Judith, "I'm glad to see you've acquired her, Mistress."

Judith replied, "Yes, my dear, and your reward has only started. Last night will be repeated throughout the day, as part of the new slave's training."

Vanessa assumed that Judith referred to what she and Karen had done after Vanessa passed out. Karen smiled and nodded, as if she knew all about what would happen. Vanessa felt nervous, at first, but then remembered her words to Karen last night, that she would accept whatever happened so long as Karen was there with her. She smiled at her lover.

Seeing her lover's smile, Karen suppressed her initial impulse just in time. As she started for Vanessa, she halted and asked, "Mistress, can I please kiss the slave?"

Judith said, "Yes. You may kiss her and caress her ass and breasts, but no pinching the nipples and no rubbing the clit and no plunging your fingers inside her. She hasn't earned that kind of attention yet. She's such a horny little slut, it might give her an orgasm suddenly and without permission. We can't have that."

Vanessa thought that she should have been insulted at being called a slut and, if anybody else had done so, she might have grown angry. But not when Judith said it. It actually made her hornier. She could smell her own arousal. She glanced at Judith and saw the older woman scrutinizing her, examining every emotion that played, however fleetingly, across the alluring blonde's face. Vanessa could hide nothing and decided not to try. She accepted Karen's kiss and fondling in the loving fashion in which they were given.

When Karen broke the kiss, Vanessa asked Judith, "Mistress, how should I address Karen?"

Judith said, "Just call her by her name."

Vanessa nodded and pranced proudly to the place setting at the side of the table, assuming that the heads would be reserved for Judith and Karen.

The other two women sat and Vanessa remained standing, waiting for permission. Judith said to Karen, "This one learns even faster than you, my dear. I think we can start the training as soon as we finish eating. Would you like that?"

Karen said, "Very much, Mistress. How long do you think it'll take to get her properly trained?"

Judith said, "Most certainly by the end of the holidays. Maybe as little as a week to ten days. She really is quick, you know, and so willing."

As the two women discussed her, Vanessa kept her eyes lowered and ate. She knew she wouldn't be physically hurt. Karen had said that much and, trusting in the slender girl's love for her, Vanessa believed her. So it was merely a question of digesting new experiences and Vanessa thought herself ready.

They had finished eating. Judith said, "Karen, clear the table. I have a use for it while you do the dishes."

When the table was empty, Judith untied and opened her robe and sat on the table in front of Vanessa and spread her legs. She said, "Karen has said you're a good pussy licker. Show me, pet."

Vanessa looked at the dominatrix's smooth pink cunt. Vanessa thought it strange that she could neither see nor smell any indication that Judith was aroused. Her pussy lips did not glisten with female nectar, nor did she give off a scent. The blonde couldn't help but glance at the older woman's eyes.

Judith, being such an old hand at the game, had seen everything and knew what Vanessa's hesitation meant. "I'm not as easily aroused as you young girls, and it takes a lot more effort to get me off. You've never been with another woman besides Karen, isn't that correct, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Judith leaned forward and cupped Vanessa's chin aggressively. "Don't disappoint me. I have no tolerance for slaves who disappoint me, no matter how much potential they have. I am now the focus of your life and pleasing me is the most important thing you can do. Impress me. I'll let you come as many times as you can make me come. How's that for motivation?" She slapped Vanessa's face. Not much more than a tap, but it sufficed to assert her authority. "Get to work."

The slap surprised Vanessa more than it angered her and it didn't hurt. She moved like lightning. She stood, grabbed the back of Judith's head, and kissed her. She sucked Judith's tongue just as the dominatrix had sucked hers. She splattered hot kisses on the older woman's neck and shoulders while running her hands over the beauty's slender body. She licked her nipples and kneaded her breasts. She trailed her tongue down Judith's belly, passed her cunt, down her leg, and sucked her toes, one at a time, while caressing the leg. She moved to the other foot and worked her way up back to the dominatrix's pussy.

Vanessa had taken a lot of time to do these things, moving slowly, moaning in pleasure at the taste and feel of her mistress's body. To her delight, Judith began pumping her hips. Vanessa looked up and saw that the older woman had closed her eyes and her chest rose and fell rapidly.

The sexy blonde teased Judith's cunt lips, licking up, down, side to side, never touching her bud of ecstasy, very similar to what Judith had done to her the night before. Vanessa was pleased when Judith grabbed the back of her head and cried out, "Suck my clit, slut. Do it now. Make me come," while rubbing her cunt against the blonde's mouth.

Vanessa obeyed. Judith had an enormous nub. It had hardened and emerged from its sheath like a very small penis. Vanessa swirled around it several times before sucking it up into her mouth and rubbing it firmly with her warm, wet tongue. She plunged two fingers inside the older woman and massaged her G-spot.

Judith stiffened, then trembled, then shook and cried out in a language Vanessa didn't recognize. The woman squeezed Vanessa's head so tight with her thighs that Vanessa thought she might smother.

As Judith's climax passed, she loosened her thighs and croaked, "Enough. Good girl. Clever girl."

Vanessa broke the pussy kiss, stood, and bent over Judith's supine body. Her face now wet with the older woman's nectar, she offered her mistress a kiss. Judith threw her arms around Vanessa's neck and licked her juices off the blonde's face before giving her a deep kiss.