Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her breathing slowed to normal, Judith said, "That was remarkable. I've had very experienced women not do half as well. You, my sweet morsel, are among the best. You've earned your orgasm. Karen, take this lovely thing into the living room and get her off." Judith ran her hand across the blonde's cunt and said, "Judging by how wet she is, I doubt if she lasts five minutes."

Karen put her arms around her lover's waist and kissed her. Then she exclaimed, "My God, Mistress, she's boiling. I've never known a woman's mouth to be so hot. You're right. She won't last long."

As they walked toward the couch, Judith said, "I'd better hear her scream when she comes, Karen. She's earned it."

"Yes, Mistress. I love her. I'll put everything I have into pleasing her."

***

I asked, "And did you?"

Vanessa said, "What? Scream when I came? You bet. I had no inhibitions left. The way Karen worshipped my body was irresistible. Judith had the experience and the skills, but there was something special in the way Karen showed me her love. Slow and tender. I was hot enough to want it rough, but Karen could never treat me with anything but love and I always responded to it. She made me erupt."

I said, "We all crave love and affirmation, even when we can't return it fully. Even if it was of an entirely different kind, it sounds as if Karen was the first person since your father who truly showed you love."

I didn't mean to make her sad, but Vanessa started crying. She said, "You're right. I often wish that I could've loved Karen as much as she loved me. But under the circumstances, I mean with her relationship with Judith being what it was, I don't think it would've made any difference. Karen and I both had, I guess you'd call it weak personalities, especially when compared to Judith."

I said, "That's a shrewd observation, Vanessa. Do you care to continue?"

She blew her nose. "Yes. It was Judith's training that laid the foundations for my relationship with Aaron, so I shouldn't feel bad about how things turned out."

I waited for her to regain her composure and then asked, "Would you care to elaborate?"

"Yes. See, after Karen finished, I heard Judith come into the room. I was still lying on the couch. She had put on a black leather corset and matching thigh-high stockings and high heels. But this time she had a cock. I goggled at it for a moment before I saw it was attached to a belt around her waist. It looked about seven or eight inches long and as big around as three fingers mashed together. It was the same shape as a real cock.

***

Back to observation mode.

***

Judith massaged her lady cock and stared into Vanessa's eyes. She said, "I know you and Karen have used some of my dildos and vibrators, but you haven't been fucked except for those few male idiots you bedded. It's time now, my sweet, for a bit of hard fucking. But don't forget, no coming without permission. If you do, I'll have to punish you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. But Mistress, it looks so big. I'm afraid it'll hurt."

She grabbed a handful of Vanessa's hair to once again assert her authority. "Do you question me?" Her voice was cold and hard. Vanessa shook her head, fear in her eyes.

Judith said, "That pussy of yours is designed for a baby to pass through it. This," she shook the cock in the blonde's face, "is nothing as large as that." She let go of Vanessa's hair and turned to Karen. "Let's show her how it's done."

Karen said, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Karen had been on her knees while she licked Vanessa's pussy. She turned to Judith as the dominatrix approached. She put her fingers around the cock, swirled the head, then drove it down her throat and raised her head back up. She swirled some more and swooped again. When she came back up, she let the cock escape her mouth. A string of saliva stretched from her mouth and fell on the floor. The cock glistened.

Karen got up, kissed Judith, and bent forward over the back of the couch. "Please, Mistress, fuck me hard."

Judith held the cock steady with one hand and put the other on Karen's hip. She carefully inserted the tip into the slender girl's cunt and Karen gasped. "Oh, Mistress, that's so good."

The dominatrix pushed slowly until the entire length was buried. Karen moaned. Judith pulled it back but not out. Then she pushed it back in, a bit more quickly and then back, then in, more quickly still. Karen's breath became labored. She whimpered. "That's so good, Mistress. Harder, please."

Judith rammed the cock back in. Karen gasped. Judith fucked her with long quick strokes hard enough to shake Karen's body. The slender girl's breasts weren't large enough to bounce, but she pinched her own nipple with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

Judith said, "That's it, slut. Take it all. Rub that clit. I want to hear you scream when you come."

Vanessa watched, fascinated. She began rubbing her own clit, an instinctive act. Judith saw her and said, "Keep your hands off yourself, slave. You'll get yours soon enough."

Vanessa snatched her hand away. "I'm sorry, Mistress. That's just so hot."

"Watch and learn." Then to Karen, "Are you getting close?"

"Yes, Mistress. So close." Her voice rose an octave. "Oh God, Mistress. Please, may I come?"

Judith said, "Yes. Come now, slut. Come right now."

Karen stiffened and screamed as her body shook. When her ecstasy was complete, Judith let her collapse and she sank to her knees. Judith walked over to Vanessa and said, "Clean my cock."

Vanessa took the cock into her mouth and licked it clean of Karen's nectar. Judith asked, "Is it sweet? Do you love licking Karen's juice off my cock?"

Coming up for air, Vanessa answered, "Yes, Mistress. I could lick Karen's nectar all day. It's delicious."

Judith said, "Don't I know it? I don't eat my slaves, usually, but I make an exception of Karen and I'm sure I will of you. But you have to earn it. Are you ready now?"

For answer, Vanessa bent over the couch and said, "Yes, Mistress. I belong to you, now. Do whatever you like."

Judith paused, then said, "Whatever I like, eh? That's a good idea." She turned to Karen. "Go lie on the dining table, face up." Then to Vanessa, "Into the dining room, slut."

Vanessa's legs trembled. Her nipples were so hard and tender she could feel the passage of air as they bounced while she swaggered, swinging her magnificent ass side to side. She heard Judith grunt. That grunt told her a lot. Despite her cold demeanor, Judith was becoming obsessed with her new sex toy. Getting into the role, Vanessa smiled and sighed in anticipation of being fucked for the first time in more than a year and relished the irony of the job being done by a woman, not a man.

In the dining room, Karen waited, lying naked on the table, propped up on her elbows, one leg flat, one knee raised. She remained silent, but winked at Vanessa. Vanessa smiled. She had told Judith the truth; she liked nothing better than licking her lover's pretty pussy.

Knowing what was to come, Karen raised her other knee, lay back, and spread her legs. Her cunt glistened. She asked, "Has my beautiful Mistress brought me a present?" She giggled.

Judith answered, "You've earned it, my dear, for bringing me this delicious treat. Now that she's mine, you'll get extra special treatment."

Karen purred and began masturbating. Judith told Vanessa, "Bend over and serve your lover."

Vanessa said, "Yes, Mistress." The table reached the middle of her thigh so that when she bent to deliver the ultimate kiss to Karen, her own pussy was exposed. She spread her legs to give Judith the fullest, easiest access possible.

Karen moaned as the blonde's tongue teased her nether lips, savoring the flowing juice of her lust. Vanessa grazed her fingertips over the slender girl's prominent hip bones and ran them up to her long nipples, then back to her hips. Karen ran her fingers through Vanessa's hair and crooned thanks and encouragement.

Judith watched for a moment. She said, "You two are an erotic pair and no mistake. Watching you makes me hot." She caressed the blonde's derriere while she spoke, enjoying the smooth warmth of the firm and shapely flesh. She knelt and spread the cheeks, inhaling Vanessa's lusty aroma and admiring the pink flesh of her labia. She put one finger into her new toy and fucked the girl with a circular motion. Vanessa responded by pumping her hips. Judith added a second finger, eliciting a moan.

Judith stood, grabbed her lady cock, and rubbed it along the lovely girl's slit, down and up and back down, gently back and forth across her clit, and back up. Vanessa's hips rocked faster and she moaned again.

Judith inserted the cock's head and stopped. Vanessa gasped. Judith asked, "Does that hurt, my sweet morsel?"

"No, Mistress. It makes me want more."

"Good girl. Lovely little horny slut. Tell me what you need, girl."

Vanessa broke her pussy kiss. Urgency filled her voice. "Please, Mistress. I need you to fuck me. Please give me all of your cock."

"Ahhh," she exclaimed as Judith rammed the whole length into her. Judith waited, giving her time to get used to the feeling. Then she pulled back and thrust forth and stopped again. Vanessa pumped her hips up and down, seeking stimulation from the motion of the cock inside her. If Judith wouldn't provide it, she would provide her own. She rocked back and forth, faster and faster, moaning into Karen's cunt.

Judith slapped the beautiful ass, hard. Vanessa cried out, but didn't stop. Judith said, "That's right slut. Giddy up." She slapped the other side of the girl's ass.

The slaps, the insults, the dominance, the taste of her lover, Karen's crooning words of love, all combined to put Vanessa on a fast boil. Even though she had already come twice that day, Judith had kept her in such a heightened state of arousal that Vanessa knew she was on the verge of a giant orgasm.

"Please, Mistress, may I come?"

The answer nearly made her weep. "No, you may not." But recognizing that the girl might not be able to hold back, Judith pulled the lady cock out of her.

Vanessa was so surprised that she broke the pussy kiss again. That earned her another hard slap on the ass. Vanessa cried out. Judith's voice was stern. "I didn't tell you to quit. Are you going to leave poor Karen hanging?"

With a trembling voice, Vanessa said, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm sorry Karen." She went back to work on her lover. Moments later, Karen's cry of release filled the room.

When the slender girl had stopped quaking, Judith said, "Get up, Karen."

Groggy and slow, Karen slid over and put first one, then the other unsteady leg over the side, pointed her toes down, and slid off the table. She left wet streaks of lust on the wood.

Judith told Vanessa, "Lay on the table. On your back."

The blonde's labored breath and wide-eyed stare indicated her disorientation. She sat on the table and placed her hands down flat to help scoot herself back. Judith said, "Wait. Those shoes are perfect to show off your feet, but they'll scratch the wood." She knelt to unbuckle the straps. She sucked Vanessa's toes as she pulled off each shoe, then stood and pushed her down.

The blonde lay back, spread her legs, and wrapped them around the dominatrix. "Please, Mistress, fuck me. Let me come."

Judith answered, "You gave sweet little Karen a good orgasm." She turned her head and spoke to the slender girl. "What do you say, Karen? Has this lovely piece of meat earned another coming?"

Karen gazed into Vanessa's eyes. Vanessa's face was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her breath was labored. Her hips rocked involuntarily. Her skin was flushed from her chest to her forehead. Her ears looked as if they were on fire. She stared back at her dark-haired lover and mouthed the word "Please." Karen turned to Judith and said, "Yes, Mistress. Please give her what she needs. Shall I help?"

The dominatrix nodded. "Fondle her. Kiss her. You be gentle and I'll be rough."

Judith slammed the lady cock into Vanessa so hard it made her breasts bounce. Karen cooed words of love into the blonde's ear while she fondled and kissed her tits. Judith fucked her fast and violently. Vanessa leveraged herself with her feet on the older woman's buttocks, raising her hips to meet each thrust and drawing the plastic cock further inside. She grimaced, grunted, and sweated. Her body tensed. She cried out, "Please, Mistress, let me come."

Judith answered, "Come now, slut."

Vanessa's body shuddered uncontrollably. She clamped the older woman inside her with the strength of her shapely legs enhanced by the violence of her ecstasy. She screamed out unintelligible words in a stream of incoherence. Tears ran down the sides of her head, mingling with the dripping sweat. She remained conscious, but lost full awareness of her surroundings. Minutes later, she lay still on the table, her arms akimbo, her legs hanging down.

Through the haze of the afterglow, Vanessa heard Judith say mildly, "Come, let's get her into a warm bath. We'll clean her up then the two of you can take a nap together."

"Thank you, Mistress. It's good of you to let us be together even while you're training her."

"You have great value, my sweet. And this lovely creature will prove very valuable as well. You've provided excellent service to me, getting her here and helping me with her."

***

Vanessa remained quiet for several minutes. I prompted her. "It sounds like you enjoyed the experience, even though Judith treated you roughly and Karen, I guess, 'conspired' is the proper word, with her."

"Well, like anything in life, it was both good and bad. But, really, I'm tired of talking now. Can we stop there?"

I said, "I was just about to suggest that. It's been another extra-long session."

Vanessa gave me an enigmatic smile. "But you don't mind, I can tell."

My panties were soaked. I could smell myself. Thinking that Vanessa was making a playful reference to my obvious arousal, I felt my face and ears burn. I could only imagine how red my blush made them.

I tried to ignore my own discomfiture and said, "Speaking to the psychological aspects, you've had an interesting life, not always pleasant, but full of challenges. I'm sure you'd agree that it hasn't been boring."

Vanessa laughed, "Hell no, Sue. Not boring." But the light moment died quickly. "Not boring, but several regrets, even if everything that happened now seems as if it were inevitable."

I looked at her. "Will you be alright? Do you need to continue? You want me to write a prescription?"

She shook her head and looked solemn. "No, no pills. But I can't go on today. It'll wait til next week."

I didn't feel right about letting her go without knowing that she wouldn't be alone for long. "Aaron will be back in town Friday?"

"Yes. And yes, we already have plans."

I nodded. "Very well. Have a pleasant evening."

Session 07

Vanessa arrived for her next session looking downcast. Sleeplessness had left its mark under her eyes and in them, dark bruising and dullness, respectively. When she got settled on the couch, I said, "You seem sad. Do you wish to talk about what's troubling you?"

She managed a self-deprecating smirk. "What's the old saying? My chickens have come home to roost?"

"You mean something from your past is causing you trouble now? Someone?"

She sighed and lay there quiet and closed her eyes. I decided to wait without prompting, unless she showed further signs of distress. After fifteen minutes, I noticed that she was dead still and her breathing was regular. She was asleep. I pondered what to do for a moment, then let my nurturing side control me. I got a light blanket that I kept draped over a chair and covered her. I resisted the urge to smooth her hair and kiss her cheek. I was her doctor, after all, not her mother. I assumed that she must have spent a sleepless night, maybe more than one.

I shrugged and started updating some patient files. If she needed to sleep that badly, the best thing I could do for her was to let her.

I was in the middle of typing up some notes when I heard her sleepy voice say, "Sue?"

"I'm right here." I glanced at the clock and saw she'd slept for an hour.

She sat up and noticed the blanket. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Only about an hour."

"Were you going to let me sleep for the entire session?"

"Yes. I'd have stayed long into the night if you needed it."

Tears leaked from her eyes. "Oh Sue. I'm sorry."

"Nonsense. I'm a doctor, first and foremost. I'm treating your mental health, but I won't ignore your physical health." I fetched a bottle of water from the small refrigerator behind my desk and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She drank a third of it in one gulp.

"Dehydration can exacerbate fatigue."

She cocked an eyebrow. "How many ten dollar words can you fit into one sentence?"

I laughed. Bill always said one of my most endearing traits was my tendency for pompous phrasing. "Never mind the fancy words. Do you feel better?"

"Some."

"Do you feel like talking?"

She finished her water and stretched her arms. "Yes."

"Do you want to lie back down or sit by my desk?"

"I'll stay on the couch. I've gotten used to talking that way."

I said, "Okay. Well, when we stopped, you had just described another experience with you, Judith, and Karen. Do you recall?"

"Yes. Well, Judith and Karen bathed me and Karen and I caught a nap. I needed the rest, if you know what I mean."

I nodded. "Yes, sexual activity can consume a lot of energy. From your description, I'm not surprised that you needed a bit of sleep."

She closed her eyes, as if gathering her thoughts for a few moments before speaking. "Sleeping with Karen was always sweet. And I mean sleeping, not, you know, the other. I always thought that was a stupid euphemism."

I smiled. "Look who's using ten dollar words now?"

She returned my smile and cocked an eyebrow. "Well, I graduated from college, didn't I? Majored in English, no less, so I'm entitled to an occasional pompous phrase or two."

I said, "As many as you want." I had to stop myself from leaning toward her and taking her hand.

Her smile faded slowly and she remained quiet.

I asked, "Do you miss Karen?"

She shrugged. "Yes. She was a good friend. Of course I miss her. Mostly, though, I feel guilty about letting her slip away."

I said, "But you say you didn't love her."

She said, "I did love her in a way, just not as intensely as she loved me. In the end, I couldn't give her what she needed. Maybe she needed me to return her love from the first time we made love together. Probably so."

I said, "Didn't you tell me that she was under the impression that you did? Because you put so much into the sex you had together? You just didn't say the words?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I guess that's why she waited so long to push me."

I said, "Tell me about it."

She said, "That'll take a good long while. How much time do we have left?"

I didn't even glance at the clock. "I have no plans for the evening. You can talk as long as you like. If we get hungry, I'll send out. If we were eighty miles south in Beauchamp on the coast, we could order cajun seafood. Here in Forrestburg it's either pizza or Chinese."

Vanessa smiled. "Whichever one of us gets hungry first can choose. Deal?"

I said, "Deal. Now, talk to me."

She inhaled deeply and started. "Judith's 'training' went on for the remainder of the holidays. The next step started when movement on the bed woke me up. Judith had uncovered Karen and was kissing her pussy. Karen hadn't woke up yet. Judith kept on licking and looked at me. She darted her eyes up at Karen. I understood. She wanted me to work on Karen's top while she did the bottom. I smiled and nodded.