Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen had the longest nipples I ever saw. And very sensitive. Just a light touch of my tongue was enough to usually get her started. That day, I swirled first and then sucked hard. She began moaning. I think she was still half asleep. After a few minutes, I moved to her other breast and pinched the one I had just left. Her eyes popped open. Like me, her orgasm must have struck the moment she realized we were pleasuring her body while she slept. She shuddered and cried out something incomprehensible.

"She grabbed my head and reached between her legs to grab Judith's. Neither Judith nor I stopped. I couldn't get enough of her nipples and Judith, apparently, couldn't get enough of her sweet cunt. Karen always had the most delicious pussy. So clean. Such an arousing female smell. Such pretty lips. Hers had more loose flesh than mine, but still such a lovely shade of pink.

"And her bud was amazing. Most women's nub might harden, some don't. But Karen's was like Judith's, it popped out of its fleshy pink sheath. Judith's was as large as the end of my pinky finger. Karen's was like her nipples, long and narrow. Judith wouldn't let the delicate piece of flesh go. She kept sucking it and plunged two fingers inside Karen. She screamed as a second orgasm shook her. More gibberish. It was hyper-sexy to watch her losing all control."

Vanessa lay quiet. I made an observation. "It seems that you measure sexual enjoyment by the loss of control. Would you agree?"

She raised her eyebrows and shrugged. "I guess so."

I continued. "And do you see a correlation between that and what you believe to be your submissiveness?"

She answered, "I never thought about it before, but it sounds logical. I mean, the relationship between the desire to give up control and the complete loss of control. Yeah, that makes sense."

I continued, "But it can only work when you trust the people you're with? Or would a sense of danger merely increase it? It does for some people."

She shook her head. "Not for me. I can't stand the thought of danger, well, not much beyond a rollercoaster ride or something like that."

I nodded. "That goes back to your childhood experiences. Your father gave you love, comfort, order. Your mother interjected fear, rejection, chaos. And the chaos won. Such backgrounds usually give rise to two different kinds of personalities. The first seeks to repeat the familiar chaos. These people tend toward self-destructive behaviors, such as excessive drinking, drug use, and sexual promiscuity. The second exhibits a low tolerance for any level of uncertainty and develop a controlling personality. These people can exhibit many different forms of neurosis, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder.

"Both kinds tend to have trouble forming stable relationships. The chaotic ones drive away the people that they tell themselves they want. They set themselves up for failure and see themselves as constant victims. The obsessive ones reject people, telling themselves that these people don't measure up to their standards. They're seen as impossible to please."

I paused. Vanessa squinted, as if concentrating. She said, "I don't think I fit into either of those archetypes."

I nodded. "I agree. You are a great deal more balanced than anybody else I've treated with a similar background. It's what makes you especially interesting as a patient."

I realized that I sounded too clinical, too unemotional, the minute I saw the expression on Vanessa's face. She gave me a flat stare and said, "I lay here and talk and tell you my stories and I know how aroused you get, but not from your facial expressions or your words. Shit! If I couldn't smell you're dripping pussy, I'd swear you were a damn Vulcan."

She stood, hiked up her skirt and straddled me. The chair I used had no arms and was more like one from a kitchen set. She put her arms around my neck. I opened my mouth to protest but she didn't give me a chance. She filled my mouth with her tongue. It was a thing with a life of its own, probing every inch of mine, entwining my tongue, sucking it into her own mouth. She unfastened the barrette that held back my hair. Once loose, she ran her fingers through my raven locks.

She broke the kiss, briefly and whispered, "Undress me."

I protested, "No. We can't. We mustn't."

She swirled her wet tongue in my ear and bit my lobe. Her breath, when she spoke, burned the flesh of my neck. "We must. We both need it. You've wanted me since the first day. I need you to take me. Do it now."

Her lips felt like fire on my throat. The smell of her hair filled my nostrils. I felt helpless, my resistance fading, my lust, already risen, as always when I listened to this lovely creature, possessed me. I fumbled with her buttons. She rocked her hips against me and whispered, "I need you, Sue. Take me. Do everything you ever dreamed of doing to me."

I gave up. To hell with professional ethics, the doctor/patient relationship, my career, everything. Nothing mattered now except for this amazing woman that had been such a tantalizing part of my life for these past weeks. A woman like no other I've ever met. A creature of pure sexual magnetism. If she could enrapture a fifty year old lesbian dominatrix, surely I had never really stood a chance of resisting her. Judith had been entirely correct in her description of Vanessa; PRIMAL. The quintessential female archetype.

Her blouse was off and her bra discarded. Her magnificent breasts, warm, firm, and perfectly round quivered subtly before my face. I ran my hands over the smooth skin of her back and kissed her left nipple chastely.

She said, "Bite me, baby."

I bit, gently, no more than a holding of her nipple with my teeth.

She arched her back, pushing her bosom against my face, threatening to suffocate me with her opulent flesh. "Harder, like you mean it. Like you want me. Like you want to eat me."

Remembering something she'd related in a prior session, I bit down hard and squeezed her buttocks. She gasped and grabbed my head. I released the bite and swirled my tongue, then repeated the action several times. She whimpered and moaned.

She stood, unfastened her skirt, and let it drop. Her red nylon panties were dark with the wetness of her lust. Her brown eyes smoldered as she looked at me while hooking her fingers in the waist band and pulling the panties down. Her gaze never wavered as she hooked the sex-scented garment with her toe, extended her leg, and raised it to my face.

Mesmerized, I took it, closed my eyes, held it to my nose, and inhaled as deeply as I could. When I opened my eyes, there she lay, on the couch, naked, her legs spread, her cunt glistening, and one foot in the air, twirling in a circle, inviting me to continue the journey I'd desired for so long.

I took her dainty foot in my hands, gazed into her eyes, and sucked her toes, one by one. She smiled in a sleepy-eyed, dreamy fashion, as if acknowledging my expressed appreciation for her unsurpassed body. I worked my way slowly up her leg, splattering hot and wet kisses along the way to her perfect cunt. I lapped her juices and kissed her bud and plundered her flowing pink nether lips with my fingers through several orgasms. I wallowed in her pussy, covering my face, my hair, even the bodice of my dress with the aroma of her lust.

We assumed the sixty-nine position and continued making love for what seemed hours. No control. No caring about tomorrow. Nothing but pure need existed in that room that night. When we reached exhaustion, I covered us with the light blanket and we slept entwined on the couch.