Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and said, "Me, too, but a sailor's got his pride."

He laughed when she stuck out her tongue. She said, "I'm hungry. What are you gonna feed me?"

He said, "Ah, time to finish your tour. Go through the hatch and into the galley."

She shook her head. "I'm gonna have to insist that you speak English, O Master of the Deep Blue."

With a twinkle in eye, he said, "Never. A sea-dog don't take no orders from a mermaid, no matter how pretty she is. Follow me."

They descended a few steps and opened a door. What Vanessa saw reminded her of a luxury motor home she'd seen in a photograph. An open space containing a kitchen as big as in most modest houses, a wraparound couch with a coffee table, and a small dining table and chairs. Another door led to an opulent bedroom, complete with a king size bed, a closet, a recliner, a television, office furniture, a bookshelf stuffed full, and what looked like a telephone attached to radio equipment.

She exclaimed, "It's all so wonderful. I had no idea you'd have so much living space on a boat."

He said, "I had it built out for just one bedroom. I've never actually had a guest onboard for a voyage, just an occasional day trip for fishing where you spend most of the time on deck. Most similar craft have at least two bedrooms, some more."

Her stomach growled audibly. She said, "I'm sorry, but all this excitement has given me an appetite. Are you cooking?"

He opened the full-size refrigerator and pulled out two bowls. He said, "How about caviar and goose liver pate? And champagne, of course. I'd never try to feed a girl caviar and pate without champagne."

She grinned and said, "What, no beer? I didn't think a sea-dog would have such exotic tastes."

He laughed as he placed the bowls on the coffee table. "I thought I'd make an effort to impress you."

She threw her arms around his neck, said, "Job done," and kissed him.

For dinner they ate roasted Brussel sprouts marinated in a lemon flavored vinaigrette and salmon poached in white wine with dill and cracked pepper. The Brussel sprouts had been baked beforehand and only required re-heating. Aaron cooked the salmon there.

While they ate, Vanessa asked, "How did you get the Brussel sprouts cooked? I assume you bought the caviar and the pate. And when did you get the fresh salmon? Did you drive over here this morning?"

Aaron shook his head. "I had business to transact in Mobile today. I had my assistant stock the refrigerator and cook the Brussel sprouts. I gave her strict instructions and she did a good job."

Vanessa narrowed her eyes. Aaron noticed and asked, "Don't tell me you're jealous?"

She laughed. "No. I don't have a jealous bone in my body. I was just teasing you. Judging by these Brussel sprouts, you're lucky to have her. Is she old, fat, and ugly? I hope?"

It was his turn to laugh. "Hell no. Jan's a former model that I seduced into the world of electronics once I discovered that she's a nerd in secret."

Vanessa laughed. "You are such a mess. But I'm not afraid of any competition."

He put on a serious expression. "You have no need to be. That I promise."

She looked at him with soft eyes, put her hand on top of his, and smiled gently.

He took her hand and said, "Do you understand why you have no competition?" He kissed her hand.

She had to choke back the "I love you," that nearly sprang from her mouth, but she couldn't keep it out of her gaze. After a moment she said, "I hope you haven't planned a big dessert. I'm stuffed."

He grinned. "We'll just have it for breakfast, then." He let go of her hand and rose to begin clearing up. She sprang up to help.

He said, "Just sit and have some more champagne. You don't know where anything goes. I'll only be a few minutes."

She obeyed and reached for the bottle.

When he finished, he asked, "How about we go up on the deck and finish our drinks?"

She said, "Yes, that'll be lovely. I bet you can see thousands of stars out here away from the shore."

The aft deck was lined with bench seats. They sat and gazed at the stars and listened to soft lapping of the waves against the hull. Despite it being the middle of winter, the air contained no chill. Vanessa hadn't bothered to put her jacket back on and her breasts had swayed freely even though the halter top covered them. She had seen Aaron stealing a quick glimpse had they walked. She cuddled close to him and placed her head on his should and took his hand while they talked.

She said, "I thought the party was the best night of my life, but you managed to beat it like a drum. I don't see how it could get any more romantic than this."

To her surprise, he got up and said, "I do. I'll be right back."

She watched his back in shock as he hurried through the hatch and went below. When he returned, she understood. He carried a guitar.

She said, "Don't tell me you can play? I already know you can sing."

He settled down next to her and said, "A little. A few songs. Mostly old ballads."

He strummed a bit, tuned the strings, and began playing "The Cowboy's Lament." He sang the notes clearly and cleanly, never missing. By the end of the sad song, she couldn't help tears from welling in her eyes. When one dripped down her cheek, he kissed it away and started the "The Fields of Athenry." Then he played "Carrickfergus."

He stopped to sip a bit of champagne. She said, "You were right. Nothing could be more romantic than a handsome man singing to a girl under the stars on a clear, cool night. Except maybe one thing."

They gazed into each other's eyes. She said, "Please, will you make love to me?"

He said, "I was afraid to start. I didn't want you to think that was the only reason I asked you here."

She kissed his lips. "You're such a gentleman, I knew I'd have to ask. So, please baby, make love to me." She kissed him deeply.

He returned the kiss, but didn't move to fondle her. She broke the kiss and stood up. She unfastened her halter top and slipped out of her dress. She turned her back to him as she pulled her panties down, bending over to give him a good look at her naked derriere. She turned back to face him and said, "I'll leave my stockings and shoes on, if you like."

His eyes widened as they trailed down her body and back up to her eyes. He said, "I knew that you were beautiful, but," his eyes raked her body again, "I really had no idea. You're perfect."

She sat on his lap, put her arms around his neck and probed his mouth with her lively tongue. He ran his hands over her smooth, warm flesh. He traced her areola with a fingertip and brushed across her nipple. He felt the delicate flesh harden and swirled his tongue around it.

She murmured into his ear, "Your hands feel so good on my body." She rubbed her legs against his, letting him feel the smooth silk of her stockings along the exposed flesh of his legs below his shorts. He laid her on the bench and began kissing her all over. Starting with her ears, working down to her breasts, trailing down her tummy.

When he got to her cunt, she opened her legs, putting one on top of the back of the bench. She took his head with both hands and pressed his face into her wet pussy. Her voice was husky with lust. She said, "You see, baby? Pussies never lie. You can't negotiate this. I've never been wetter and it's for you, only you."

She rocked her hips and he began to lick. He stayed on her labia, savoring her nectar. After a few moments, she used her hips and hands to guide him to her bud. He ran his tongue across it and she whimpered. "Oh, that's it. Hold your tongue stiff and rub it." Her rocking hips provided sufficient motion, but he caught on and moved his head up when her hips went down and down when she went up. She screamed, "Oh God, that's so good. Oh baby."

Waves of ecstasy radiated from her nub, down her legs and up her neck. Her nipples were pink rocks. She locked her legs around Aaron's back and held fast to his head, shuddering and moaning. When it passed, she groaned, "Come here."

She licked his face and gave him a furious kiss. She could feel his cock, swollen and stiff. She licked his ear and bit the lobe. She whispered, let's go to the bed. You'll have to help me. My legs are still trembling."

He grunted, wide-eyed and feral. They stumbled down the stairs and entered the bedroom. She tore at his clothes and pushed him onto the bed. She attacked his cock, licking the shaft, swirling her tongue around the glans, and ramming it down her throat. He groaned and she came back up quickly. She pleaded, "Don't come, yet, baby. I have to have you inside me."

He groaned. She grasped the base and held it tight to prevent his orgasm while she sucked. When he said, "I can't take any more," she let his cock plop out of her mouth, straddled him, thrust down on his member, and started rocking her hips. She leaned forward, putting her breasts within reach of his mouth. He kissed her nipples while grabbing her ass. She said, "Oh baby, you're gonna set me off again." One more thrust and she screamed out her pleasure.

She trembled for several moments before she could say, "That's so good. Your turn, now."

She rolled off and lay next to him. She said, "Come on, baby," and held out her arms. She spread her legs wide and he mounted her. She held his gaze and rubbed her silk encased legs up and down his sides. Then she planted her feet against his buttocks for leverage and raised her hips to meet his thrusts. When his eyes glazed over, she kissed his nipples as he had kissed hers. He stiffed and she whispered, "I love you."

His eyes popped and he shook with a spasm of pleasure as he thrust. Once, twice, three times and on as a torrent of warm white seed filled her. The sensation put her over the edge yet again. She gasped and held him with her arms and legs.

He rolled off, pantiing. She reached over and held his hand, rubbing her thumb along his fingers.

When they both had caught their breath, she said, "Would you please get me a cloth? You made a mess."

Her pleasure was complete when she heard him chuckle. He said, "You little minx," as he stroked her cheek. "I love you, too." He kissed her and got up to fetch a cloth. A satisfied smile appeared on her face as she watched him stagger.

***

Vanessa remained silent for several moments. I couldn't stop from saying, "Good Lord, what a night."

She smiled and said, "I know. A dream. It was like a dream. He was perfect. And he stayed that way. We spent the night on the boat, went fishing the next day, went swimming in the cold water, and took a shower together to warm back up. We made love several times. We didn't come back to shore until late that afternoon."

I asked, "What happened next?"

She said, "He had asked me where I lived. I told him I didn't live anywhere, yet. He suggested that I stay in an apartment in one of the buildings he owned in the next town over. I told him I didn't really want to be a kept woman and I hoped he understood. He said he did, and thought about it for a moment. Then he offered to hire me as a contractor to write things. You know, proposals, advertising copy, things like that. He said that the apartment could be part of my pay.

"I jumped at it. It gave me a place to live, a job, and him, all while allowing me to keep my self-respect. We sealed the deal with a kiss, so to speak."

I said, "A little more than a kiss, eh?"

She smirked and shrugged.

I said, "It was quite a turnaround for you, though, wasn't it. I mean one day you think you're a lesbian and will allow no man to touch you, and within twenty-four hours, you're in bed with a dreamboat, you've told him that you love him, and he gives you a job and a place to live. Wasn't that all a bit fast?"

She shrugged again. "Not as it turned out. It's been two years and our feelings for each other have only grown stronger. I know what love is, now. I feel even worse about poor Karen, but I can't help it. I didn't love her like this and I do Aaron."

I probed. "But you and I have made love. Obviously your attraction to women hasn't gone away. And there's Judith. I suppose we'll get to that subject soon."

The lovely blonde said, "I can't deny I still find women attractive. But until Judith popped back into my life, I never felt an urge to bed one. I didn't want to bed Judith. She forced me. Is forcing me." She began to cry.

I hugged her and said, "I'm here for you." When she had settled down, I said, "You know, I felt all along that your attraction to me was a result of your anxiety. I don't feel bad about what we've done." I stroked her cheek. "So long as it helps you."

She sniffed and asked, "What about your feelings for me?"

I was honest. "I won't ever forget you. Don't want to. That doesn't mean I won't rejoice in the happiness you've found with Aaron. That's really the ultimate test of love; you always want what's best for the one you love."

We kissed and returned to the bedroom, for the last time.