All Comments on 'Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa Pt. 07'

by technowhimsey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LancerlottLancerlottalmost 3 years ago

I have refrained from commenting on this series until I'd read every chapter - and what a fantastic journey. Believable characters, credible narrative, great psychological insights and intensely erotic. 5* on every chapter. Thank you techno. :)

technowhimseytechnowhimseyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Lancerlott for your kind words. Made my day. I'm very glad you enjoyed the story.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

I marked the first chapter of this captivating story as a “favorite” of mine, and have looked forward to reading each installment. And my feelings ebbed and flowed just as you intended. Yes, I was happy with the outcome as I am a hopeless romantic, but the poignancy/intensity of Sue’s love for Vanessa even when seemingly lost was mesmerizing. You write well.

technowhimseytechnowhimseyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much Migbird. Your kind words mean a great deal to me. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
Soooo Good!

I waited to comment until the end. Unlike so many of those who comment on stories on this site, all I care about in a work is how it made me feel. I don't give a shit about logic, or reality, or what happens in the real world to real people. This one worked me over with suspense, eroticism, and a serious case of the warm and fuzzies at the end, all of which spells major success in my not so humble opinion. Thank you so much for the unremitting pleasure in every chapter! I will go now to read every other word that you've written.

technowhimseytechnowhimseyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

And thank you for your very kind words. I'm afraid that you might find my older stuff severely disappointing. The Dr. Cole series is the result of several years of trying to write fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous