Dr. Cooper: Follow-up Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I'm definitely, um, going at it WAY more often than before, I'll tell you that. I've done it in the morning probably 4 times each week and then, well, probably at least 2 to 3 times a day since my last appointment. I tried to take a day off last weekend, but I still managed to, uh, do it once quickly before I went to bed, um, for the sake of draining my tits," Jessica said. She was sort of amazed at how much she been doing it, hearing herself explain it out loud.

"Okay, excellent. There is no right or wrong answer, just whatever works for you, but it's clear your frequent activity has helped you make such progress. Great, well, I've just got a few questions about today's appointment now. Have you completed your enemas?"

"Yes, two full ones," she said with a smile.

"Great. How about your bladder? Are you feeling any pressure yet?"

"Oh, wow, actually yes, a lot. I've gotten better at holding, which is something that I wanted to get better at, but I got a bit excited and drank a little earlier than expected for tonight, so I think I'll be ready to go pretty soon. I hope that is okay," she said, relishing in the growing pressure inside of her, but hoping that she didn't piss herself too early.

"Actually, Jessica, that's perfect for what Dr. Cooper had planned for today. So, you said you are interested in increasing your hold time. Well, to aid in this, Dr. Cooper actually recommends patients start wearing diapers or pull-ups when they do long holds. We fully understand that it is not for everyone, but they can be a great tool for you to improve your hold time and many patients actually find they add sort of a missing element to their masturbation routine or even their sex life with partners. Would you be interested in trying that today?" Jeremy asked. His sincerity and professionalism was intoxicating. He was even more committed to the scenario than Alexa was during her last appointment and she could feel her pussy and engorged tits begin to throb.

"Well, uh, actually, ummm, I, I've always wanted to try diapers. I just never knew were to start or, uh, where to get them. Oh god, I can't believe I said that out loud! I'm not, like, into adult baby stuff, which is fine for people who like that or whatever! I, uh, yeah. Let's give them a shot, especially if, uh, the doctor thinks they'll help me improve," Jessica said, astonished at her stammering and honesty. She had always wanted to try diapers, but never had the guts to go buy them or even order them online, despite living alone. She always had disaster scenarios where a neighbor saw her bringing them home or friend or, even worse, a date found them and thought she was a big freak. I mean, she WAS a freak and pretty proud of it (why the hell else would she be in this doctor's office if she wasn't?!), but she just didn't want to deal with the potential judgement. Dr. Cooper's office seemed like the perfect place to give them a whirl.

"Alright, excellent. Well, since that's a go, I think we need to get that all set up before it's too late, if you know what I mean. If you could please remove your clothing except for your under garments. Do you mind if we save the ceremony of me leaving and coming back? I'll just prep your supplies as you get undressed, no need to waste time" Jeremy asked, with a wink.

"Oh, no problem, I don't mind at all, nurse," she said, feeling her heart flutter. At this, Jeremy walked across the room and began rummaging in the cabinets. Jessica stood up and took off her shoes, sweats, and shirt with no hesitation. It was plenty warm, but she felt her nipples get hard in excitement. She also hoped that her breasts would receive attention soon, as they were beginning to ache and probably leak at this point because she hadn't drained them since her lunch break at work. She heard the rustling of paper, her diapers she assumed, and she got excited as she walked over the the exam table. She climbed up and laid flat on her back, feeling her heart race in excitement.

Jeremy rolled one of the tables, now stocked in diapering supplies over to the right side of the table and stood over her, taking in her appearance. He noticed how swollen her tits were underneath her lacy black bra and he was excited about taking care of them before the doctor came in. "Okay, will this be your first time being diapered?"

"Oh, um, fuck, yes, I guess it will be," she stammered. It suddenly occurred to her that she wouldn't be putting the diaper on herself and she got even more excited and nervous.

"Okay, no need to worry. I've done this plenty of times for Dr. Cooper. I will also be relieving some pressure in your breasts, Miss Porter. They look like they are past due. Okay, would you like full preparation for your diaper? This includes lotion and powder. I would highly, highly recommend this because it will make for more comfortable long term wear. But, I understand that some people feel weird about it because it's like adult babying so we don't force that on anyone." Jeremy asked.

"Oh, well, um, that actually sounds nice. So, yes, full prep for me please," she responded.

"Okay, excellent choice. Do I have permission to begin? I will be removing your panties and then I'll get started," the nurse asked.

"Oh, yes, nurse, p-please, begin," she said with a stammer and a smile. Her heart was beginning to race even faster and she was shocked at her level of excitement.

"Okay, just relax. Lift your hips so I can slide these off, Jessica," the nurse calmly instructed. She obliged and felt him slide her lacy black panties off. She felt a cool rush of air, realizing how wet and swollen her pussy already was. "Put your knees up and spread your legs wide for me Jessica."

She bent her knees, putting her feet down and excitedly spread her legs wide for Jeremy. Her pussy must have been a swollen, sloppy mess already. Jeremy pulled out a couple of wet wipes from a package on the table and began to carefully wipe her outer lips. He gently but firmly wiped, removing some of her wetness. She found herself moaning at this sensuous but ritualized touch.

"If you could lift your legs and hand me your ankles, Miss Porter," he requested. Jessica obeyed and found herself with her ass up in the air as the nurse lifted her legs up, as if she were actually a little girl getting her diaper changed. She was suddenly made aware of the fact that she still had the large plug secured in her ass and she moaned in pleasure as she squeezed it tight, almost out of instinct. "Excellent, that plug looks very secure. We'll be leaving it in place for now, Jessica, in preparation for your later exam" the nurse said as she felt him begin to wipe her ass crack clean with a fresh wipe.

Jeremy set her legs down and spread them wide again. He had taken full control of Jessica and she willingly let him do so. She was more turned on then she could ever imagine at this man taking charge of her most intimate parts as he prepped her to be diapered. The nurse squirted a glob of lotion into his hands and he began to massage it onto her outer lips and bald pussy mound. Jessica found herself grinding her hips up to meet the pressure of his big, soft but strong hands. She was beginning to pant, she was already in full heat.

Once she was adequately lotioned, the nurse grabbed a folded white paper diaper from the stand. It looked very thick and had a bright blue stripe down the middle and the paper and plastic backing crinkled loudly as he handled it. "Ankles," he instructed firmly and Jessica eagerly lifted her legs to meet his hands. Again, he lifted her up and unfolded the diaper. It looked huge and Jessica's eyes grew wide, realizing how she was going to look with this massive paper underwear strapped to her hips and ass. The nurse shoved the diaper under her butt, keeping hold of her ankles. After spreading it out smooth, he reached for a small bottle of baby powder from the tray, keeping her legs elevated with ease. He was slender but strong, and clearly well practiced in the art of diapering another adult.

Jeremy lifted Jessica's ankles once again and began to puff baby powder into and onto her ass crack and cheeks. He put the bottle down and began to pat and rub it around. Her crack and most of her cheeks were fully covered with it as he laid her down. The smell of the powder was surprisingly intoxicating and she felt her pussy begin to drool. Jeremy looked down and smiled as he began to puff more powder on her perfectly bald pussy lips and mound. As he patted and rubbed it around, Jessica found herself moaning lightly out of instinct, realizing she had fully surrendered to the experience. She never thought should would enjoy the process so much and was so thankful she opted for the so-called "full prep" with her diaper.

"Okay, excellent, this should set you up for longer wear and protect your skin for when you inevitably wet the diaper. Let's get you secured in it before that happens, shall we?" he asked, sounding increasingly more flirty. Jessica wondered if he was enjoying this as much as she was and she found herself straining to get a look at his crotch to see. As Jeremy began to pull the sides of the diaper over her hips, Jessica smiled as she saw a distinct bulge in the nurses scrubs. Oh yes, there was definitely a reason he was here tonight. She thought, "Alexa being off, good story, dude."

The nurse secured the diaper in place with the tapes on the side, ensuring it was tight but comfortable. He then began to rub Jessica's diapered crotch to check his handiwork. Her head swam in pleasure as she felt the soft paper of the diaper against her smooth pussy. It felt even more incredible than she imagined. "Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmmm" she moaned loudly, uncontrollably, as she felt the pressure of the nurses hand grind the stiff yet still soft paper of her diaper into her pussy lips and mound. If she had know a diaper would feel this good, especially on freshly shaved pussy lips, she would have been wearing one every single day.

"Okay, how does it feel, Miss Porter? Do you think you'll be comfortable in this until you've completely emptied your bladder?" Jeremy asked, as he continued to firmly run his patient's diapered crotch. He smiled as he watched her writhe in full heat beneath her. He hadn't seen a patient take to the pleasure of wearing a diaper so quickly before.

"Ohhhhhh, yesss, nurse, yes. I think I'll be just fine," Jessica stammered, in between her heavy panting. She had surrendered to the pleasure of it and she felt herself almost ready to cum just at the feeling of the dry diaper against her skin.

"Okay, perfect. Now, let's take care of those breasts, shall me?" Jeremy asked, taking his hand off of her crotch, which now bulged with the thickness of the medical grade diaper. He moved to the head of the exam table and looked down at his patient's engorged breasts. "I won't be fully draining them, Miss Porter, but we definitely need to take the pressure off, okay?"

"Okay, yes doctor, it's time," Jessica replied, desperate to feel relief.

"If you could sit up please, Miss Porter," the nurse instructed. Jessica obliged and felt her pussy tingle as the diaper hugged her crotch. It was bulky but it felt great and she was already excited at the prospect of soaking it with her piss soon enough.

Jeremy adjusted the table to allow Jessica to sit back, slightly reclined. "Okay, sit back again Jessica, how is that?"

"Perfect," she replied.

"Okay, good. Well, Miss Porter, ordinarily we would drain you by pump, but I'm afraid that might drain you too much and Dr. Cooper gave me strict instructions to leave you with plenty of milk to express during his exam. Would you be okay if I drained them orally?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh, um, you? Yes, I think that would be just fine," Jessica responded, trying to conceal her obvious excitement and maintain commitment to the professionalism of the scene.

"Excellent," Jeremy said as he took a seat on the rolling stool, positioning himself right next to right side of the table. Jessica's left breast was at his face level, allowing him to suckle them perfectly. "Okay Miss Porter, just relax. I will do my best to be gentle on your nipples, as they look pretty sensitive. I'll gently warm them up before I begin full suction."

Jessica nodded and watched the nurse anxiously as she saw him lower his face to her engorged left breast. She could feel his warm breath and then began to moan loudly as she felt his tongue start to slowly lick her nipple in slow, circular motions. This is what he meant by warming up and her eyes rolled back into her head as she relished the first overtly sexual contact of the night. Jeremy worked her nipple in harder circles and then took her nipple into his mouth. He bit her nipple lightly and began to suck. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck," escaped Jessica's lips. She hadn't had anyone but herself suck on her tits since her last appointment and she felt like she was about to cum just from it.

Jeremy began to suck harder and wasn't shy about making slurping noises. He was fully committed to the act and it had been so long since he had gotten to play with any of Dr. Cooper's female patients. Alexa had called dibs on the last few and he heard the stories about Jessica's incredible tits and ass and practically begged her to take her spot tonight. Even outside of work, Jeremy hadn't fucked a woman in a long time, so he was savoring the opportunity to feed on Jessica's incredible tits.

With a wet pop, Jeremy released Jessica's left breast from his mouth. He had probably gulped more of her milk than he should, but he really couldn't help himself and he felt how stiff his cock had gotten, suddenly aware that he was wearing scrubs and thankful that he had worn tight briefs in anticipation of holding back a raging hard on. He had jerked off a few times that day for the sake of slowing things down, but diapering Jessica and now feeding on her tits was enough to get him throbbing already.

The nurse stood up and grabbed a wipe from the table. He carefully wiped excess milk and spit from his patient's now less engorged breast. Tossing the wipe as he moved, he rolled the stool to the other side of the table to take care of Jessica's right breast. "How are we doing Miss Porter? Are you ready for the other breast to be expressed?" he asked, eyeing Jessica's wide pupils and heaving chest. She truly was in full heat and he was already excited about how many times he and the doctor would make her cum during her exam.

"Ohh, nurse, I'm doing just fine. Yes, please, my other breast, yes" she said, breathing heavily.

"Okay, now just relax. I'll be repeating the same process with this breast," Jeremy said before lowering his face to her swollen milk jug. He slowly circled her nipple with his tongue and smiled as he tasted the sweetness of a few leaking drops. He spent less time "warming up" on this one because he couldn't contain himself and began to suck away. He sucked and sucked hard, slurping loudly as he drank Jessica's sweet milk. God he missed this - sucking cock was incredible for so many reasons, but there was something truly special about sucking milk out of swollen, full tits like this. It was primal and satisfying and he loved the feeling of the soft pillowiness of her tits on his face as he did his work.

Reeling himself in, he released her tit with another we pop. The nurse could feel precum already dribbling from the head of his rock hard cock and he was concerned about things moving so fast for him. He stood up and wiped down Jessica's other breast. "Okay, um, excellent Miss Porter. Does that feel better?" he asked, getting breathy himself.

"Oh, yes, thank you nurse. Mmmm, so much better," she said with a sultry smile. She instinctively reached up to massage her tits, less full but still swollen with plenty of milk for the doctor to enjoy soon enough. She also found herself grinding her swollen, wet pussy against the bulk of her diapered crotch, letting out small moans as she did it. She didn't care about hiding it any more - she was horny as hell and ready for the doctor to come in and start the rest of her exam.

"Excellent, okay. Well, Miss Porter, your intake and prep are complete. Please remain on the table and the doctor will be in shortly," Jeremy said, regaining some his composure. He walked out of the room and let out a huge sigh of relief as he made it safely to the hallway without bursting in his pants like an excited teenager. He couldn't believe how close he was to cumming already and walked quickly across down hall to find Dr. Cooper.

Jessica's head was spinning and she sat back and relaxed, still grinding her hips on her diaper. She could feel her bladder gaining pressure but she wasn't sure about being able to piss just yet. She didn't ask the nurse and she couldn't remember if he has said to wait or not - she had been a bit distracted by the whole process of being diapered and then by perhaps the most sexual breast feeding of her entire life. She hoped the doctor would be in soon.

_______________

Jeremy pulled the door open of his office to find Dr. Cooper sitting at his desk, rustling with papers. He really had been behind on the day's work and was having a hard time focusing knowing that Jessica was already waiting for him in the night exam room. Since her appointment, he saw a few other patients for his special night services, but he definitely hadn't forgotten the incredible experience he had during her first appointment. Genuinely, he hadn't had an ass that incredible, well, ever, he thought to himself. His nurse pulling open his door snapped him out of thought and he looked up.

Dr. Cooper smiled and had to even choke back a small giggle when he saw the exasperated state Jeremy was in as he walked into his office. "Jeremy, relax, have a seat, is everything ready to go for Miss Porter's exam?"

"Uhhh, yes, um, yes doctor, I, uh, she's ready," the nurse stammered. He still hadn't sat down and he was desperate enough to slightly betray the scene with his next request. "Fuck, doctor, I'm sorry, but holy shit! You were NOT exaggerating about her. She's incredible! I, fuck, I'm sorry to be so unprofessional because I know it's so important for your night appointments, but I have GOT to take care of myself or I'm going to explode and ruin the exam. Man, I'm sorry," he said as he started to pace a bit back and forth.

"No shit?" Dr. Cooper asked before letting out a genuine and excited laugh. Jeremy had always been so cool and collected and he was having a lot of fun seeing him be so hot and bothered. He stood up and walked over to the pacing nurse. Reaching out and grabbing his shoulders, the doctor stopped his pacing and looked him in the eye. "Just relax man, the doctor will get you sorted too, okay?" he said with a wink before he put his lips on Jeremy's and began to shove his tongue deep into his mouth.

The nurse moaned as he was taken over by Dr. Cooper's passionate kiss. He was shocked, as they had only made out a few times before and never just the two of them. Even though he was on the special list of nurses who worked on these night appointments, those who were in the loop of his extra curricular activities, Dr. Cooper was still his boss. Despite this, he welcomed the advance and eagerly returned the affection. He was so horny and desperate for a quick release so he would be ready for whatever later on in the night.

The two men continued to make out, grunting as they went at it, getting more aggressive with each advance. Dr. Cooper was slightly taller and more muscular than Jeremy and very much took the role of the aggressor. He knew Jeremy was a switch, but tonight he had already decided that he was going to be the top, for him and Jessica, and was excited to put him in his place so early. The doctor pulled back and looked at the nurse. They smiled at each other and the doctor said, "Good boy. Let's get you taken care of real quick, no need to keep our patient waiting too long now."