Dr. Cooper: Follow-up Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Cooper stepped back and looked down at Jeremy's crotch and smirked as he saw his cock was at full staff, bursting out of his scrubs. He untied the waistband of the nurse's pants and pulled the down to his ankles swiftly. He admired his adorable, twinky bright red briefs as they strained to contain his rock hard member. He saw a growing wet spot of precum - he wasn't kidding! He was about to explode in his pants! The doctor had never seen Jeremy so excited so fast, especially knowing how active his sex life was outside of his work.

"Oh, nurse, you were right. This needs attention immediately," Dr. Cooper said as he pulled down Jeremy's briefs. The nurse's thick, six inch cock sprang loose and slapped against his stomach. Sliding his briefs down to his ankles, Jeremy reached up to stroke his throbbing member. He stared at Dr. Cooper as he did so and while he was content just to jerk himself off with the help of his boss as beautiful visual stimulation, he was desperately hoping the doctor had something else in mind.

"'Atta boy, let's see how hard you really are," the doctor said, moving closer to Jeremy who had released his grip letting his cock spring up and slap his abs with a smile, knowing that he wouldn't have to do it himself. The doctor wasn't ready to suck him off just yet, for fear of getting himself too excited. This was, after all, a clinical emergency in a way, so he would be using his hand. He reached down and began to stroke Jeremy's thick meat, pumping him up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuck" the nurse said, as he felt Dr. Cooper's firm grip on his member. The doctor wasn't wasting any time as she pumped him firm and fast, up and down eager to get this boy to cum fast so he could get in to see his waiting patient.

"Goooood, good boy, let's milk that cock, come on now, let's get you to cum for daddy," he said.

"Ooohhhhhh, yes, daddy, yes," Jeremy said, breathing heavy. He felt his feet balls begin to tingle already as the doctor gripped him harder. The doctor knew how much his thick cock loved firm pressure and tight holes. Jeremy's eyes rolled back into his head as he felt the doctor change pace and begin to stroke the top few inches of his cock and swollen head in firm, but circular motions. His knees started to buckle.

"Oh, easy boy, sit down, let's finish you off there, sit down for daddy, we don't need any injuries from falling in the work place" the doctor said, guiding his nurse to the couch on the side of his office. Jeremy sat down and the doctor sat on his left side. Dr. Cooper reached over with his right hand and started the fast, circular, firm stroking again. The nurse's cock was practically squirting precum, so it was nice and moist and the office was filled with sounds of the nurse panting and grunting mixing with the sound of the doctor's hand pumping his precum soaked cock hard and fast.

"Come on boy, cum for daddy, let's drain those balls and get back to work," Dr. Cooper said, tightening his grip. He reached over and cupped the nurse's balls in his left hand and worked more of his shaft in longer strokes. This was enough to put Jeremy of the edge and the doctor could tell. "Good boy, cum for daddy, let's see that cum," he said with a deep, many grunt.

"Oohhhhh fuuuuck!" Jeremy shouted as his cock began to spurt a huge load of cum, shooting up and against his scrub covered chest. After six hard spurts, the doctor squeezed out the rest with a last firm stroke, wiping the excess on Jeremy's scrubs. He was suddenly aware of how hard his own cock was in his pants now and realized he was going to have to speed up some parts of Jessica's exam, but it seems like that was the theme of the night so he was sure she'd appreciate it as well.

The doctor stood up and regained his composure. He looked down at Jeremy, who sat spread eagle on the couch, his cock softening and his scrubs covered in his own cum. "Glad we could get that taken care of, nurse. Please clean yourself up and put on a fresh pair of scrubs. I'll see you in the exam room when you're ready. Don't be too long, I'll need your assistance with the patient soon enough," he said with a smile. He always thought Jeremy was adorable but he had never taken the time to really take in how hot he actually was. He had a great cock too and it took a great amount of will power to have not sucked it hard right there on that couch - plenty thick and not too long to fit the entire thing in his mouth and throat. The doctor smiled as he turned to leave the room, excited for the opportunity to do so later, maybe even share it with Jessica if she was up for it.

_______________________

Jessica found herself squirming on the exam table, fitfully fighting the urge to unleash her piss and flood her diaper. She was so desperate to not only relieve the pressure in her bladder, but feel what it was like to unload it into a thick diaper like the one hugging her swollen, smooth little girl parts. "Little girl parts?!" she thought to herself, shocked at the words her mind had chosen. Jessica should have felt a little bit concerned, but the diaper had put her in a certain space of feeling, well, like a little girl, but not in the literal sense. She felt like a sort of upgraded version of when she had partners call her "naughty little girl" in bed, especially when she would call them daddy or mommy. This was a new thought that made her anxious, but a little excited. Either way, her little or big girl parts were positively throbbing as she fought to hold in her piss.

She reached down between her legs and began to feel the bulge of her diapered crotch. The plastic backing of the thick medical diaper made a delightful crinkle as she began to pat and rub her crotch. "Mmmmmm, ohhhhhh!" Jessica began to moan as she slowly stimulated herself through the thick plastic and paper. She pressed firmly and began to rub rhythmically up and down between her legs. With her left hand, she instinctively started to rub and palpate her tits, moving back and forth, squeezing her still puffy nipples, nice and hard. She felt her tits began to leak a bit from her earlier feeding, which only increased the intensity of her arousal.

The combination of nipple stimulation and the new arousing feeling of rubbing her diapered pussy was enough to bring her close to climax. Jessica knew she should wait, but the erotic pleasure of being diapered and Jeremy feeding on her full breasts was almost too much for her to handle, especially with how horny she had been all week desperately anticipating this appointment. She felt her bladder begin to throb and as she began to rub her pussy even harder, the feeling of the now slightly moist paper of the diaper rubbing on her engorged, rock hard clit made her lose all control and she felt it happen - her bladder control released and she felt herself begin to flood her diaper with a full bladder of piss.

"Ohhhhhh mmy god!" Jessica nearly shouted. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she surrendered to the pleasure of the expanding heat of the thick medical diaper soaking up her pee, right as it poured from its source. Jessica held her hand on between her legs and she could feel as the diaper expanded, soaking in the steaming hotness of her fresh piss. She looked down and marveled as the saw the blue stripe begin to turn green, indicating that she had wet her diaper thoroughly. She couldn't believe that she was just letting it all go without trying to stop. She panted heavily as she began to full on piss in her diaper.

Jessica moaned again as she felt the diaper expand up around her pussy mound. She even began to giggle as she felt her piss begin to trickle into her ass crack and force its way into the seat of her thick diaper as she soaked the front and crotch to its limit. She had probably swallowed at least a liter of liquid prior to her appointment and though she desperately tried, she could not turn off the tap of her cascading pee.

With final grunting moan, Jessica's piss subsided. Her pussy throbbed as she marveled at the sheer size of the swollen diaper between her legs. If she tried to get up and walk around, she would have to waddle it was so big now. She began to caress the swollen lump on her pussy mound - it was so warm! Even hot to the touch! "Ohhhh fuuuuuck," Jessica whispered to herself as she began to rub her crotch up and down. The crinkling of the plastic excited her, as she began to press harder to feel more pressure on her engorged clit and swollen pussy lips beneath. As she continued to rub herself in pleasure, she was startled by a knock on the door.

"Miss Porter, are you ready?" said the voice of Dr. Cooper from the hallway.

"Uhhh, oh, yes doctor!" she shouted back, snapped back to the reality that she had clearly soaked her diaper too soon. The doctor opened the door and greeted Jessica with a big smile. He was wearing his white coat with a medium blue oxford shirt, no tie tonight, and tight brown chinos. Immediately, Jessica clocked the bulge in his pants, making her wonder if he had gotten into something before the appointment or if he was just that excited to see her.

"Excellent, Miss Porter, welcome back. How are we feeling tonight? Are you comfortable in the diaper the nurse has put you in?" Dr. Cooper asked as he took a seat on a rolling stool and saddled up next to his patient as she lay on the exam table, taking in the sight of her topless with her swollen diaper.

"Oh, doctor, I feel fantastic. I've been making great progress since my last appointment and, well, um..." Jessica found herself getting embarrassed as she called attention to her diaper. "Well, doctor, I just couldn't hold it any more. My diaper is great, but, I, uh, I've already wet it. I couldn't control myself once it started, I just, well, I had to go."

"Oh dear, yes, looking at that green stripe, it appears as though you have thoroughly soaked yourself. Well, it is no issue, Miss Porter and I should offer my own apologies for making you wait so long. That is my fault, I had something come up that I had to take care of before I began my exam, I'm so sorry." The doctor said with a smile.

"Oh, doctor, it's okay! I'm sorry for getting too excited and drinking so much so early, I'm a bit embarrassed, if I'm being honest," Jessica replied.

"It is nothing to worry about. We will begin with that part of the exam then, if that is okay." The doctor said, standing up to examine her soaked diaper closer.

"Of course, yes, please," Jessica said, feeling her heart racing faster. She had no idea what was in store for her, but she hoped it involved another diaper change at some point...

"Hmm, okay Miss Porter, you said you were unable to stop yourself once you had started peeing. Did you start urination on your own or did you lose control of your bladder involuntarily?" Dr. Cooper said as he began to feel her swollen crotch.

"Um, uh, I definitely lost control. I was doing my best to hold it, but I think that knowing that I wouldn't, like, make a mess if I let go sort of opened the floodgates, so to speak," Jessica responded, feeling her pussy heat up at the doctor's touch.

"Okay, good. This means you probably won't have much issue using diapers for relief then. Many have serious issues battling years of toilet training that understandably, tell you not to urinate if you're not on a toilet. Did you enjoy the sensation of relieving yourself while wearing the diaper?" the doctor asked, as she continued to palpate and rub his patient's wet diapered crotch.

"Oh my goodness, yes, very much! To be honest, um, I had been wanting to try it for some time now and it was much, much better than I had imagined," Jessica responded. She found herself beginning to grind her pussy up to meet the pressure of the doctor's touch. The still very warm, soggy crotch of her diaper squished wonderfully over her swollen lips and mound. The fact that it was soaked in her own steaming hot piss made her more aroused that she could have ever imagined. She relished in the feeling of it on her smooth skin and found herself letting out small moans, uncontrollably as the doctor continued to rub and palpate her diaper.

"Excellent, that is good to hear. So, typically during a patient's first diaper exam we would coach them through the process of initiating urination outside of the bathroom because that is usually the difficult first step. However, that doesn't seem to be an issue for you. Actually, it often those who find sexual pleasure in expressing their urine who have significantly fewer issues," the doctor explained matter-of-factly, as he began to feel for the the bits of tape that secured her diaper.

As the doctor undid each tape, Jessica let out a soft moan of excitement. The strong smell of piss and baby powder then filled the room, which made her head swim in arousal. Dr. Cooper lifted the front of her diaper and pulled it down to reveal the piss and powder covered mess that was her swollen pussy. He smiled and said, "alright, it looks as though you opted for the full prep today. I would absolutely recommend you continue you to do so, especially if you plan on using a single diaper for multiple instances of urine relief. The powder and lotion help avoid dreaded diaper rash."

"Mmmm okay doctor, that is good to know. I will be sure to do that, especially if you say so," Jessica said, as she lay on the exam table. She was totally exposed and vulnerable in a way that she had never been before - her legs were spread wide and she was straddling a diaper soaked in her own piss. She had thought through the pleasure of being able to pee in a diaper, but not through the actual logistics involved with clean up and changing.

Dr. Cooper took in the sight of his patient and help back a smile - this woman really was stunning and he couldn't wait to begin the rest of her exam. "Okay, Miss Porter, let's get you cleaned up and the rest of your exam started, shall we?" he asked as he rolled the table with the changing supplies over to the side of the table. After pulling out several wet wipes from the container, the doctor began the process of slowly but firmly wiping Jessica's pussy area clean of piss and remaining powder. She let out quiet but extended moans each time he traced the wipe over her clean shaven skin, letting out a particularly excited one as he swirled carefully around her engorged, rock hard clit.

Once finished wiping her clean, the doctor pulled the diaper out from under his patient, folded it over on itself and tossed it in the waiting receptacle by the door of the exam room. Jessica stretched out and relaxed on the table, relishing in the coolness of her freshly cleaned pussy still exposed to the doctor. Her nipples were hard and she was suddenly aware of how much milk she had left in them, so she hoped that the exam would involve pumping or even better, sucking from the doctor, nurse, or better yet, both.

"Okay Miss Porter, your chart indicates that your home treatment for your anal capacity has been going well. Can you tell me a little more about that?" Dr. Cooper asked as he took a seat on the rolling chair. He pulled it up to the foot of the exam table, giving him prime viewing of Jessica's pussy.

"Oh, well, it's been going really well. Um, I worked on it daily and I can now handle two enemas really easily and I've got my biggest plug in right now, as instructed," Jessica replied.

"Excellent, that is great to hear. Let's go ahead and take look at it, shall we? I'd like to precisely measure your progress so we can work on your endurance during today's exam," the doctor said. He stood up, walked to another exam table prepped with various instruments and a box of black exam gloves. Snapping on a fresh pair, he returned to the exam table with the table in tow. He looked down at Jessica and gave her a warm smile as he pulled up the stirrups on each side of the table.

Without instruction, Jessica knew what to do. She eagerly positioned each leg in each stirrup and slid her ass down to the edge of the table. She could feel the cool breeze on her ass crack and she knew that her anal rosebud was exposed, stretched wide around the three inch wide plug. She hoped that he was impressing Dr. Cooper with the progress she had made.

Dr. Cooper sat back down on the chair and rolled close to the foot of the exam table. "Okay, this looks great Miss Porter. Were you able to secure the plug with ease or are you still experiencing any discomfort?" he asked as he began to lightly pull on the plug to feel her sphincter react.

"Ohhhh!" Jessica moaned as she felt the doctor begin to play with the plug. Her pussy was on fire and she felt waves of pleasure radiate from the fullness of the plug as be began to lightly move inside of her. She had gotten so used to being plugged full that she sometimes forgot it was there, but once it moved, her body was again ignited in arousal.

"Hah, okay, by that reaction I think it is safe to say that you are not having any trouble with this plug. That is excellent to hear, you have made tremendous progress," the doctor said. He smiled in a slight smirk as he began to pull the plug out more, watching closely as her ass sucked it back in upon release.

"Ohhh, doctor, yes, it's, ohhhh, yes, it's easy now, God," Jessica managed to reply as her breath began to quicken. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the doctor lightly fucking her with the plug. It was driving her mad and she desperately wanted more inside of her - a larger plug, a dildo, two dildos, anything. She just needed more inside of her and she needed it now.

"Okay Jessica. It looks like you are ready for more, which is great. Let's get this out of you and we'll do a few more stretching exercises to prepare you for an endurance test," Dr. Cooper said as he unceremoniously pulled the plug out of Jessica's ass with a loud, wet pop.

"Oh, doctor!" Jessica practically screamed as she felt the plug rip out of her. She smiled as she felt light, cool air on the stretched pucker of her asshole. She knew it must be gaping so wide after being plugged for so long.

"Miss Porter, would it be alright if I took a picture to document our progress today? Your anus looks as though it has made tremendous progress and I would like to keep images as a part of your medical record. I can share them with you at the end of our appointment, if you'd like," Dr. Cooper asked as he stood up to put the plug on the "dirty" table for washing after the exam.

"Oh, um, yes doctor. That would actually be great," Jessica said, with her own smirk of a smile now. She had been doing that on her own with her phone and laptop, but the thought of the doctor taking a picture of her distended asshole made her even hotter.

"Excellent. Let me get the nurse back in her to take care of that, just a moment," Dr. Cooper said as he got up and opened the exam room door. He stuck his head out in the hallway and said, "Jeremy, your assistance is needed now."

Jessica found herself pushing out on her ass and sucking in, winking her open hole in preparation of her first picture. She was excited to get the nurse back into the room and she hoped that whatever endurance test she had waiting for her involved him in some way.

"Hello Dr. Cooper, hello again Miss Porter," said Jeremy as he entered the room, closing and locking the door behind him. Jessica noticed that he was in a fresh pair of scrubs, darker blue that his first pair.

"Thank you Jeremy. Tonight, we will be documenting the patient's progress. If you could please take a few photos of her anus as I prepare the next step, that would be great," Dr. Cooper said, noticing Jeremy's fresh scrubs with a wink and a smile.

"Yes, doctor," Jeremy said. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled down a rather professional looking camera from the top shelf. He clicked it on and positioned himself at the foot of the exam table. He crouched down and focused the camera on the magnificent site before him - Jessica's legs were spread wide in the stirrups and her ass was gaping a solid inch and a half. He could see the subtle pink and bright red of the inside of her rectum as he focused the camera. He snapped a few pictures and then said, "Okay Jessica, if you could please push out on your anus fairly hard and hold for just a few seconds"