Dr. Cooper: Follow-up Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes, okay," Jessica said. She bore down and pushed her asshole out with a small grunt.

"Perfect, just hold for a few seconds," Jeremy said, as he marveled at how their patient's asshole spread a solid half an inch wider as she pushed out. Dr. Cooper had not been exaggerating that this woman's ass was seriously talented. He had never seen an anus open so willingly and so quickly during an exam as hers. He snapped five more photos before instructing, "great, just relax. Photos are done, doctor."

"Excellent, keep the camera handy for later Jeremy. As you can see, Miss Porter's breasts are also in need of attention. If you could please prepare the machine and attach the small pumps to each of her breasts, that would be great." Dr. Cooper instructed as he re-positioned himself between Jessica's legs at the foot of the exam table. "How are you feeling, Jessica? Are you comfortable?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, yes doctor, thank you" Jessica replied excitedly. Her pussy was on fire at the thought of her tits and her ass getting attention at the same time. She was so excited she felt as though she might explode in orgasm as soon as the doctor or the nurse touched her next.

"Great. For this next portion, I just need you to remain relaxed but alert, okay? I'm going to be stretching your anus and finding your true limits now that you've been so good with your prescribed treatment. Once we find that, we're going to stretch you just beyond that to make a bit more progress. As usual, let me know if you experience any pain or discomfort," the doctor said as he began to lightly massage a fresh glob of thick, gelatinous lube around Jessica's still gaping hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yes doctor, yes," she moaned in reply.

"I will be preparing your anus and rectum while the nurse gets you hooked up to our pumping machine. Have your breasts maintained steady production since our last appointment?" the doctor asked while casually slipping two fingers into Jessica's asshole. He began to lightly massage the walls of her wanting rectum, noting how her eyes rolled back into her head as she savored the first penetration of the evening. As he felt the warmth of her sucking hole, the doctor felt his cock begin to twitch as he felt the blood rush to it, stiffening and thickening the shaft of his cock.

"Mmmmm," Jessica moaned, enjoying the intrusion of the doctor's thick fingers. Relaxing into this feeling, she replied, "Well, doctor, if anything, it's gotten heavier. I'm going to need some advice on how to deal with such high production because I, mmmmm, really don't want them to slow down. She was having a difficult time holding a conversation as the doctor began to stretch her rectum wider, applying pressure up and down for several seconds at a time before moving to each side to repeat the stretching process. "I love having breasts so full of milk, but I've got a busy job and need to manage my production better. It's been difficult being single," she said, admitting slight embarrassment of her relationship status.

"Okay, that is good to know. Higher production is a great sign, it means that you'll have little issue maintaining milk long term. We will set up a treatment plan to address this high production at the end of tonight's exam," the doctor replied, thinking of an unusual but effective strategy he was eager to share with his patient soon enough.

"Okay, Miss Porter, I'm going to apply some lotion to your nipples to ensure maximum comfort when I hook up our suction cups, is that alright?" Jeremy asked, having returned to the exam table with the pumping machine ready to go.

"Oh, yes, of course," Jessica said, having completely forgotten about him and her breasts as she had let herself relax and focus on the incredible sensation of Dr. Cooper's thick, strong fingers, which were now slowly fucking in and out of her freshly stretched anus.

"Excellent. It will feel cold at first, but it has a warming agent that will help keep you comfortable and keep your nipples perked for the duration of the pumping," Jeremy said as he squirted a small coin size of lotion onto his freshly gloved hands. Starting with her right breast, the nurse began to firmly yet sensuously massage the lotion onto her nipple and aureola. Once she was adequately coated, he attached the small suction cup. With a short but loud hiss, the machine sucked Jessica's nipple and a small port of her breast into the cup.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as she felt the steady pressure of the machine start to pull at her nipple. The nurse carefully applied another glob of lotion to her left nipple to repeat the process. Again, with a short, loud hiss, the machine sucked the nipple into the second cup.

"Okay Jessica, just relax. I'm going to start the pumping, but if it is too strong, please let me know and I can adjust the pressure," Jeremy said as he looked down, marveling at the sight of the woman spread eagle on the table, naked but now with her breasts attached to the machine. They were very swollen again, meaning she had clearly produced even more milk since he suckled them merely an hour before. It was incredible - he had never seen such phenomenal tits on a patient before.

"What if the pressure isn't strong enough?" Jessica asked, getting flirty with her tone.

"Oh, well, then definitely let me know if you require more... pressure, Miss Porter," the nurse responded, returning her flirtation in kind.

"Excellent, thank you nurse, you may have a seat while I continue my preparations. I'll need your assistance again shortly," Dr. Cooper said, stifling a giggle at his nurse and patient's obvious flirtation. As he continued to move his fingers in and out of Jessica's anus, he steadily applied more pressure to the walls of her rectum to initiate a deeper stretch. She definitely had been doing her homework, the doctor thought, as he was able to stretch her anal walls fairly wide with little effort.

Now secure, the machine began to pump at Jessica's breasts. Each suction cup sucked on her nipples fairly hard, the left and then the right in an alternating rhythm. She relaxed into the scene, reveling in the doctor's thick fingers stretching her asshole and the newly attached pumping cups going to work on her swollen, aching breasts. Her head was swimming in arousal and she felt as if she could cum at any second. In fact, she knew she would explode at even the lightest graze of her erect, throbbing clit. She desperately wanted another release, but she was also content with the pressure and arousal continuing to build.

"Okay, Miss Porter, your anus seems ready to go. Do you feel any pain?" Dr. Cooper asked, pulling his thick fingers from her asshole with a wet pop.

"Not at all, doctor. It feels incredible," Jessica responded. She suddenly felt empty without the doctor's thick fingers inside of her. She could also tell that her asshole was gaping nearly two inches wide now. She had been playing with it so much and so hard that once she had any sort of steady penetration, her asshole transformed into a vertical slit, basically forming a second pussy. At first she was embarrassed by it, but now the thought of the doctor seeing her newly formed anal cunt aroused her beyond belief.

"Perfect. Remain relaxed as I begin the first part of today's anal treatment. Last time we worked on capacity, but this evening we'll be working on endurance. Do you understand what that means for you, Jessica?" the doctor asked, as he stood up to look his patient in the eye.

"Um, well, I think you mean a longer time, right?" Jessica asked. She stared back at the doctor and did her best to keep her eyes on his face, though she desperately wanted to look at his crotch and beg to see his cock. Beg to take it into her mouth and then beg for him to shove it into her freshly stretched and lubed cunt of an asshole.

"Precisely, Miss Porter. It is my goal for you to be able to withstand extended periods of anal stimulation and continuous penetration. Several of our exercises might really push your limits, so please be sure to communicate if you experience any pain or extreme discomfort. With that, let us begin," said Dr. Cooper. He turned on his heel and looked at Jeremy. "Nurse, if you could please bring the cart over here, thank you," he said. He slipped off his gloves and took off his white coat.

Jeremy rolled a cart full of various instruments over. Jessica noted the rather larger dildos standing upright next to one another. In all honesty, it took a lot of control not to laugh at the silliness of four of five silicone cocks bouncing and bobbing back and forth. She was thankful that they were at least black - had they been brightly colored like her some of toys at home, she would have ruined the scene by bursting into laughter. She closed her eyes on concentrated on the pleasure of the machine sucking at her breasts to refocus herself.

Dr. Cooper rolled up his sleeves, securing his shirt cuffs. He stretched on a fresh pair of gloves and grabbed the mid size dildo - 2.5 inches wide, 7 inches long. Jessica's ass was already so advanced, there was no reason to start small. She could easily take this and he found himself all the more eager to get the treatment started.

The doctor slathered on a generous amount of lube to the selected dildo. This was an endurance test after all, so dryness must be avoided at all costs. "Okay Miss Porter, please relax and push out on your anus to allow for smooth penetration, just like last time," he said as he positioned the first invader at the still gaping pucker of his patient's wanting asshole.

"Mmmrrrfffmm," Jessica grunted as she pushed out on her asshole. The doctor was impressed as he saw it gape wide - this woman had incredible control over her anal muscles. He pushed the fake cock slowly but firmly into her ass all the way to the base. "Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuck!" Jessica yelled out of surprise. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she did everything in her power to hold back an orgasm. She wasn't ready to let it go and wanted to really get fucked before it happened.

"Excellent, stay relaxed and focus on the sensations in your rectum and sphincter muscles, Miss Porter. The key to building good endurance is to pay close attention and maintain open access with your muscles. This means pushing out on occasion when you feel yourself tensing up. Don't push too hard, just enough to allow the penetrating member to easily slide in and out of your anal canal," instructed Dr. Cooper. After allowing her to settle with the fake cock stuffed up her ass, he began to fuck her in and out in steady, long, and firm strokes. "We will be working in five minute increments, so just relax and focus for me," he said as he set a steady pace.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, oh, oh, oh" Jessica moaned as she felt the doctor fucking her ass at a steady and firm pace. She closed her eyes and felt the girth of the fake cock filing her. She found herself tightening her hole on the out strokes out of habit, as if it were his actual cock. Dr. Cooper fucked her in a steady rhythm, feeling her ass open even more. He was not surprised that she took it so well and was excited to see her pleasure with the increased size of the future fuck instruments.

After five minutes passed, he began to pick up the pace and began fucking her with the dildo slightly harder, slamming the base into her as he bottomed out on the in strokes. Jessica loved it and found herself rocking her hips forward to meet his down stroke eagerly. She wanted more in her ass and she wanted him to fuck her brains out.

As another five minute increment passed, the doctor slowed his pace again and said, "Jeremy, please check the pumping machine. If she has been drained enough, please detach it and then join me back here."

The nurse checked the machine and saw that she had let down an entire liter of milk. It was incredible - not only was this woman's ass so talented, he had never breasts that produced so much milk in his time working for Dr. Cooper. He turned off the machine and Jessica moaned as she felt the pressure of the suction cups release her swollen nipples. Jeremy removed the cups and did his best to wipe the remnants of milk and lotion from her tits.

"Thank you Jeremy and thank you Jessica, you've done well," the doctor said as he slowed the pace of the fake cock in her ass even more. Though he slowed, he made sure to maintain a continuous fucking motion, pulling the full length of the cock out to the bulbous tip and pushing the entire length back in to the base with each stroke.

"We'll be moving up a size for the next intervals, Jessica. Jeremy, hand me number 4 please," the doctor instructed. Jeremy reached down and grabbed the next dildo, which was a solid 3.5 inches in girth and nearly 9 inches long. It wasn't the biggest, but its size was still formidable. The nurse was impressed as he slathered it with a generous amount of lube, noting that even he would have some serious trouble taking this thing in his own ass. He passed the freshly lubed cock to Dr. Cooper.

"Thank you nurse, we're done with this one for now," the doctor said as he popped the dildo out of her ass. He quickly grabbed the next one and without much hesitation, shoved it right into Jessica's gaping hole.

"Ohhhhhh!" yelled Jessica in pleasant surprise. Dr. Cooper wasted no time and began fucking her again in a steady but firm pace, just as before. Looking up at the clock, he set a mental timer and began to fuck Jessica, in and out, in and out, in and out. "How does this one feel Miss Porter? Any discomfort? Remember to always work your muscles," he asked as he settled back into a steady rhythm.

"Ohhh doctor, ohh, it's great, it's perfect, thank you," Jessica replied. She was in absolute heaven and he breath quickened. Her ass felt so full and she could feel her tits bouncing as Dr. Cooper steadily reamed her hole. She had never gotten fucked in her ass this long and she hoped it wouldn't end any time soon. She always came within ten or so minutes of anal play by herself and any guy she had let fuck her ass before came almost immediately out of excitement. She was beginning to feel a little sore, but she focused her energy on pushing out as she felt herself being to tighten. She was impressed at her ability to stay relaxed and allow the wide cock to keep fucking her.

"You're doing great, Miss Porter. For the next interval, I'll be pulling out completely and pushing back in. This is to build endurance on your outer anal ring. Remember, stay relaxed and push out occasionally," instructed Dr. Cooper. He pulled the cock completely out and then pushed it back in.

"Ohhhh!" Jessica moaned loudly. She absolutely loved feeling this on the out and in stroke. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she found herself reaching up to massage her still swollen tits. This was absolutely going to make her cum and she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Very good, very good," the doctor said, as he continued to ream Jessica's hole at a steady pace. He pulled the cock out and savored the wet sucking sounds her gaping hole made as he eagerly swallowed the fat fake cock each time he stabbed it back inside. Noticing his patient playing with her tits, he could tell she was going to cum soon. At this, he increased the pressure of his strokes slightly and began to really fuck her.

"Ohh, fuck, ohhh, fuck, ohhh, doctor!" Jessica moaned in the rhythm of Dr. Cooper fucking her. He pounded her hole with passion and she felt the beginning tingles of an orgasm. Her pussy began to throb and she felt sensations deep inside of her cunt.

Jessica felt her climax mounting and out of habit, she shoved her right tit into her mouth and began to suck at it hard. She moaned as she suckled at it, pulling on her nipple hard. Very little milk came out as she had just been milked so hard, but she sucked her tit hard and deep into her mouth.

Dr. Cooper saw the suckling scene in front of him and snapped his fingers to grab Jeremy's attention. The nurse looked up and saw what was happening and took the hint. He hurried to the right side of the table and bent down to take Jessica's left tit into his mouth. Her eyes popped open at the sudden sensation of an other's mouth on her and she smiled as she saw Jeremy begging to suck hard on her swollen, sensitive nipple.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes," Jessica moaned to herself as she savored the sensation of Dr. Cooper pounding her ass and Jeremy sucking on her tit. She took her right tit back into her mouth and sucked hard. She was right on the edge and Dr. Cooper picked up the pace of his fucking. Still pulling completely out and shoving back in, he fucked her with increased vigor and speed.

This was all it took to push her over the edge and Jessica felt her pussy begin to spasm. "Ohhhhhhh!" she screamed as her cunt erupted in pleasure and she began to squirt as she came, spraying Dr. Cooper in cum and piss. The doctor smiled as he savored the sensation of the hot liquid all over his chest and arms. He had paused with the dildo, holding it half way inside of her as she continued to cum. Her ass quivered around the thick fake cock and with a swift, clean jerk, the doctor pulled it out of her ass with a wet pop. At this, Jessica's cunt spasm-ed again and squirted a fresh spurt of hot piss right onto him.

Having released Jessica's tit, Jeremy stood up to take in the scene before him. He looked down at the foot of the exam table and made eye contact with Dr. Cooper. They both smiled in astonishment at how hard their patient had just cum, thoroughly impressed with themselves and Jessica.

Her head swam and she felt like she was floating above herself. That was by far the most intense orgasm she had ever had - and that was saying something since her last visit to Dr. Cooper. She was suddenly aware that she had squirted all over the doctor and thought she probably should feel embarrassed, but instead she felt impressed and even more aroused at the thought. She looked down to see a large wet spot all over his shirt and then felt a slight bit of shame, but it was still overridden by a bigger sense of accomplishment. She has squirted a few times before, but never with a partner.

"Miss Porter, that was, uh, um, most impressive," Dr. Cooper said, attempting to regain his composure. He set the dildo down on the tray and moved his hand up to Jessica's now distended asshole. Unconcerned over his soaked shirt, he began to sensuously massage her stretched hole. He circled around the now swollen lips of her anal cunt and lightly dipped a group of his fingers inside. At this, Jessica sharply inhaled as she was still extremely sensitive. "Do you feel any pain, Jessica?" the doctor asked as he continued to massage her hole.

"Ohhh, no doctor, no, it's incredible, it's all incredible," she answered, still out of breath.

"Excellent. Jeremy, if you could please bring me a towel. Miss Porter, just relax and we will prepare you for the next step of your exam," said Dr. Cooper as he stood up.

______________

To be continued...