All Comments on 'Dr. D. and the VAG Girls'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SithspitSithspitover 8 years ago

Ok, I got to the line about "and I consciously decided to stop having more flashbacks" and I lost it. I genuinely laughed out loud. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was fun !

Great story, well written and a treasure trove of double entendres that weaves so many story threads together poking fun, where fun needs to be poked.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Very good read and fun (lucky sob!) I even got past the Gay part.

Happy that you left out any huge cock or tits as it's used way too much in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good, but

Very entertaining. Enjoyed it, but the part of having the ex-wife being a half sister to Johnny Depp was unneeded. We never need to know his name. Leave it all the same, just don't randomly name drop a celebrity in the future. Took me right out of the story.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 8 years agoAuthor
writer input

I agree that the Johnny Depp thing was ridiculous, and I have also gotten some kick back on not revealing the transsexual element until halfway into the story. But my main goal in the story was to include almost every single category. I included anal, bdsm, celebrities, erotic couplings, horror, exhibitionist, fetish, first time, gay, group, humor, incest, interracial, lesbian, letters, loving wives, mature, non consent, nonhuman, sci-fi, toys and transsexuals.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Redefines the term "blowout" ;-)

I'm of two minds about this story. One half thinks it's perfect the way it is, and the other half would like to have read longer descriptions of the sex sessions.

I guess longer descriptions would have been hard to accomplish, when the goal was to touch on every category/subgenre on Literotica. That was a lot of literary ground to cover.

Kudos for even attempting it, and managing to pull it off, while still maintaining an interesting and engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the adventures of Dr. D and the VAG girls

Enjoyed the story very much. I read the other 6 comments and agreed with a couple of them about the Johnny Depp thing. The story began slow and quickly picked up speed as first one girl, then the other two had problems and asked Dr. D to intervene. Glad the ex-wife was gently waved off. The two apartments pose a problem. Resurrect the house and invite the VAG girls to move in. New adventures just around the bend. Don't keep us waiting too long.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

Liked most of ir, pretty funny, the dick girl thing was a turnoff though.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

one of your more endearing efforts,,something for everyone,,loved it,,well written,,well paced,,very erotic

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
Okay...

It was fun enough, although the trans element could have been forewarned as it was a complete departure from the rest of the story. While I'm on that, I have some questions, namely that Variel was a girl who transitioned to having a cock? Because it's stated that "...she had identified as a man since she was very young, and had made the decision to go transgender when she was 18...". Now to me that seems to point towards her being a girl who wanted to be a man but only bought the basic package and kept the remaining accessories from her old gender. Which is strange, because if you want to become a man, usually you'd want to go the whole way and be seen as a man. Now on the other hand, everything else screams that she was a man that transitioned over to be a woman but kept his dick, as it worked, she got erect and ejaculated and there was the issue about her athletic prowess being in question because she "cheated" and owed him $50 from tennis bets. So what was it, was she a female to male transgender (even though only halfway) or male to female?

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 4 years agoAuthor
story error

Yeah, I screwed that up. Should've been that Variel was a man who identified as a female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spectacularly unbelievably erotic.

An impossibly sexy story that could only ever be fantasy, but the narrator's surprise and obvious arousal adds just a little believability.

I enjoy reading all your perfectly paced stories. Well done.

starova

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 2 years ago

Ok, I get it. A fun little trek into ‘how many categories can you incorporate into one story’. As a writer, Spen is free to compose anything he likes, but this one doesn’t really work for me. The whole premise of three hot college chicks all pining for a 50 year old guy who is also ok with them drugging him? I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

bottovarnisbottovarnis8 months ago

Wow, crazy! Very enjoyable. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.