Dr. Dad Will You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still not sure why I did it. To piss Piper off or get my Dad's attention, or maybe both, but I got out of the pool topless. I walked over to my bikini top and hung it over the back of a chair and casually went back to my lounger.

Piper's mouth hung open, obviously thinking I'd stay in the pool until someone took pity on me. Dad's head moved with me as I walked around the pool.

I laid back and stretched my arms above my head, arched my back, and sighed.

"Better put some sunblock on baby girl, the sun here is brutal on tender skin."

"Good idea! Thanks, Daddy." My nipples grew hard knowing he was looking.

I picked the bottle off the ground, squirted lotion in my palm, and rubbed my hands together. I slowly smoothed the cool lotion over my neck, shoulders, and down my arms. I dripped more lotion in my hands and stroked it across my upper chest, then down over my breasts.

My nipples tightened harder from my touch. I rubbed circles of the white cream around my nipples making sure the lotion covered each tit. Thirty-six Cs were more than a handful for me so I had to make sure the lotion covered each fleshy globe.

I stroked more lotion from beneath my tits to the top edge of my bikini. I ran a finger under the edge across my abdomen. I stretched my arms up and put my hands behind my head, back slightly arched, knee up. I looked over at Piper who was staring by now and winked.

I did doze a bit and Dad woke me up. "Baby girl, you're burning." I looked and the part of my breasts that had never seen the sun was pink.

"Oh shoot," I murmured. As he pulled an umbrella over me I noticed Piper was gone.

He rummaged around through a cabinet in the outdoor kitchen and came back with a bottle of aloe that glowed almost fluorescent green. I giggled.

He laughed and sat on the edge of my lounger. "The color is wild, isn't it? But it really helps." I put my hands behind my head and arched my back, thrusting my tits out. "Oh, you want me to do it huh," he grinned.

"You are the doctor right?" He grinned and dipped his head, not arguing.

The green gel dribbled onto his fingers and he started to lightly stroke across my upper chest. I jerked when the cooling gel hit my hot skin, and immediately moaned when the gel began to cool my skin.

He swallowed hard. "I'm going to lay this on pretty thick to get your skin cooled off. You can reapply it after you shower for maximum effect."

"You even sound like a doctor," I laughed, and after a thoughtful secon he did too.

He spread the gel with the tips of his fingers in a semicircle on the upper curve of my breast until he got to my nipple. He went to the other and did the same. He began working it over the sensitive under curve of my breast and I sucked in an arousing breath. His sunglasses were off and he quickly glanced at me. My breasts were shiny and slick with the cooling gel.

"Feels so good, Daddy," I breathed.

He finally tipped his fingers with gel and rolled them over my nipples that tightened and lengthened at his touch. I mewed at the sensation and my pussy gushed more wetness. He was concentrating on my nipples and his lips parted, the tip of his tongue sliding back and forth.

There was a sound that came from the house and although we were positioned that we couldn't be seen, he stopped and sat up. "That should do it."

"Feels a lot better, thanks," I smiled, wondering if my face showed how aroused I was but at the same time seeing the lust and confusion on my Dad's face.

I was just as confused. I started out just wanting to annoy Piper by getting my Dad's attention but during that time, I began to see him as a man, a man that I was attracted to. Oddly enough he seemed less like Dad as time went on. In my heart, I knew that was wrong, but the floodgates were open and I didn't know how to stop it. Nor did I know if I wanted to.

I showered and reapplied the aloe gel. I was naked and the fan lazily circled and cooled my skin even more. I opened the drawer next to the bed and found my bullet. I fantasized that Dad was here in my room running his cool hands over my fiery skin. Then I felt his lips on my soft skin. His teeth tugging at my nipples while they grew longer and harder for him.

"Daddy," I moaned, running my finger through my wet slit. I was still so aroused from his hands that it didn't take long to get worked up. I slid a finger inside me, then two, imagining they were his fingers. I spread my thighs imagining he would be between my thighs. I heard his low growls and vibrations. Smelled the scent that was always him.

I clicked the vibrator on and with just a touch on my clit, I went rigid and fireworks went off. Wave after wave crashed over me hard. My body arched off the bed, the vibrator taking me higher and higher. Everything went black and I launched off the edge into a numbing free fall. All the tension flowed out and I collapsed on the bed. I gripped the bedclothes wanting my hands on him. On his body. Smoothing over his hot skin. I fell asleep with the arousing fantasy of his body next to mine.

A sound woke me in the middle of the night and I eased the door open. Nightlights were spaced at regular intervals down the long hall and illuminated the sheer silk gown that Piper had purchased at the mall. Dad was in the dark shadows, but as soon I heard his deep whisper I quietly closed my door.

I fell asleep knowing that Piper had her dream come true, and I lost mine.

It was two more days until Piper flew back north so Dad suggested the next day for the beach. It was a bit of a drive from Gainesville, but I knew he didn't have much free time so I better take advantage. My mood had changed radically and I know Dad noticed because he looked at me curiously several times. To get through it I tried to remember that she would be leaving soon, their fling would be over, and we would get back to our normal father-daughter relationship.

Piper and I stuffed our beach bags, Dad put a cooler of drinks together saying we would find somewhere there to eat. It was a weekday in the heat of summer so we pretty much had the beach to ourselves. Piper and I played in the frothy surf and collected shells along the sandy beach.

Dad leaned back on his beach chair and and laughed as we ran screaming in and out of the splashing waves. He had set up three beach umbrellas with blankets in the shade. I came and plopped down on the blanket and dug into my bag for another pair of sunglasses that weren't covered with salt spray.

"Looks like Piper found herself a friend," Dad mused. "More her age."

I looked and she was animatedly talking to a guy we had seen coming down the beach. He did look to be about our age, but I did wonder what Dad was alluding to.

I was on my stomach next to Dad and he reached over and brushed the sand off my ass. A jolt shot right into my pussy just at his touch and I jerked.

His hand still on me, he smiled and said, "Sorry baby girl."

"No, that's fine Daddy, you just startled me is all," I lied. His hand lingered before moving.

Piper hollered up that she was going for a walk down the beach with him and we both waved.

"That guy won't know what hit him," Dad mused and I laughed.

"She does come on a little strong sometimes."

"Yes she certainly does, but I'm glad to see that there's someone else she's setting her sights on. At least until we leave," he chuckled.

"I thought most older guys would love young girls coming after them?"

"Well, yeah... I guess some guys like inexperience and gravitate towards younger girls. Personally, I don't want to feel as though I'm being stalked no matter what her age."

I didn't answer right away to ponder the inexperienced comment and wonder how, or if, it related to him. Maybe he as isn't interested in Piper as I thought. But what about the middle of the night tryst in the hall? It could all have been very innocent, I thought. Oh sure.

"Come play in the surf with me, baby girl!" he said, standing up and holding his hand out. We ran out into the warm water hand in hand until we were waist-deep.

A wave rolled out and moved us a little deeper, then the next one in lifted us into each other. I yelped as the wave splashed over our heads and shoved us together. Dad laughed and grabbed me around the waist just as it rolled back out again, pushing him even harder into me. I had my hands on his shoulders and upper arms and relished the flexing of his muscles under his skin.

I laughed when another more brutal wave hit me and slammed my body against his. He grabbed my ass and held me tight as the water swirled around our legs. By now the water came up to my tits, pushing up the valley in between.

"You're going to lose your top again," he laughed looking down and the water sucked at the cups. He hadn't taken his hands off my ass and as the water moved me, I bumped into his hardness, making my cunt tingle.

Water got behind them and they ballooned out away from my body-baring my tits. "I think so," I grinned. "I think Florida wants me topless!"

"Mmmm, yeah," he murmured as the current kept bouncing me against his hard cock.

The next wave out I wrapped my legs around him and hung on. We laughed as he tried to keep his footing and hold me. The water swirled around my open legs pushing my cunt against his cock with only our suits between.

He moaned. "Baby girl, we're playing with fire." His hands slid inside my suit so he cupped my bare ass and pulled me against him. 'Oh god, you feel so good." His head tipped back as he ground his hardness against my open pussy.

"Daddy, I'm aching."

"I know baby girl but we have to think about this. Once we step over that line there's no going back. We have to make sure it's what we both want. I know I had no intention of anything like this happening, but it just seems so natural now. That doesn't mean it's right and we shouldn't use common sense though."

I nodded. It did sneak up on me. I started out just being annoyed by Piper's focus on my Dad. And it morphed into me being jealous into wanting him myself. But I knew at that moment what I wanted. He was a man I wanted to kiss right now. I wanted to slip my hands in his suit and weigh his fat his balls, and squeeze his hard cock in my fingers. I wanted it to just be the two of us. But it wasn't just the two of us.

We began to walk back in but I had to stop and ask, 'Daddy, were you hard for me?"

"Hell yes! You've been doing that to me since you got here."

"I didn't know if Piper did it."

"At first she did, sure. But she got too pushy and it worked the opposite of what she wanted, she didn't stand a chance with me. You were just sexy and womanly without even trying. Without putting in any effort."

When she returned, we found a beach bar and sat at a high top. Dad ordered us all sodas and was waiting for us to decide what we wanted to eat. The server was older than us, but not quite as old as Dad, and she gave him special attention. She hung at the table giving Dad special attention in soft chitchat, while Piper made her decision.

The server left to put in our order and I looked around at those seated near us. Piper left her beach cover-up unzipped, her breasts rode above the table looking like two ripe melons. The tiny triangles were tied high on her tits so they totally bared her globes from beneath her nipples down. All eyes were glued to them, including Dad. Was he now just enjoying the show along with the other guys here I wondered.

A small band was setting up for the evening and once they began playing, couples got up to dance on the sand. Our sandwiches arrived about then and I wasted no time digging in because I was famished. Dad dove into his as well, but by then Piper noticed the attention she was getting and food was the furthest thing from her mind. A guy a few years older than us asked her to dance.

"She was waiting for that," Dad said, chuckling. I nodded, knowing we would see a real show. I was sure everything Piper did was designed to get my Dad's attention. She was sure she could get his interest by being as provocative as possible. As though reading my mind he said, "Baby girl, I'm a man. I'm going to look. It's what we do. But with me it's just entertainment and means nothing beyond that."

Her dancing partner held her tightly around her back pulling her tits into his chest. She looked up, laughing and eagerly talking to him. Her arms went around his neck and her head on his shoulder. I saw his hand snake between their bodies and by her reaction, he had a handful of a tit she had on display earlier.

Dad called the server over, paid the check, and had Piper's sandwich wrapped to-go. By the time Dad got to the dance area, they were clenched in a lip lock and he wasn't hiding his fondling of her tits.

"Time to go, Piper!"

"Awh man, I'll bring her home," the guy whined, just getting warmed up for some real fun.

"C'mon Piper," he wrapped his fingers around her upper arm.

"I gotta go," she huffed, but didn't argue, and just stomped ahead of us to the car.

Tomorrow was the day she flew out, and none too soon for me. She had ruined what I thought would be a fun week for us because she was so determined to get my Dad. I sat in her room that last night while she packed.

"I"m going to miss you, Jenn," she sniffed. You're going to miss who? I thought.

"We're both going to be so busy with college we won't have time to think of much else," I laughed.

"Yeah, you're lucky to have the rest of the summer here before you start. I wish I had planned to stay longer."

"It's okay Pipe, we'll see each other for vacations and breaks!" She nodded, clearly upset.

The next morning I dressed because I knew we were taking her on an early flight. I went into the kitchen to tense silence. She sat at the island, my Dad read the news on his tablet.

"Morning, baby girl," he said somberly and got up to pour me a cup of coffee. He handed it to me but wouldn't meet my eyes. Neither would Piper.

Obviously, something had happened between them. I noticed her suitcase and bag were already parked by the door. I gulped down my coffee when it became apparent we were leaving early for the airport.

While Dad unloaded her suitcase I got out on the airline curb and hugged her. She was cool and still wouldn't meet my eyes. He handed her the bag, nodded curtly, turned, and got in the car.

"Summer vacation is over and totally ruined," she said so low I could barely hear but I did notice her eyes rimmed with tears.

I waved but she never looked back.

He pulled into a popular breakfast spot in Gainesville and got seated and handed menus. He still hadn't said much.

'I'm sure you're wondering what was going on," he said, his jaw clenching.

"Yeah, it seemed pretty bad." I was half embarrassed because it was my friend that acted that way and I brought her into his house. I assume this last situation was the worst.

"I can't go into details here," he said, looking around. "But I will tell you everything when we get home."

He seemed relieved to get that much off his chest and the rest of the meal was back to our normal chatter. I knew it had something to do with her practically forcing herself on him and almost didn't want to hear. But I felt some responsibility because I did bring her here.

We got home and he suggested some pool time, which I loved since it was normally relaxing and I thought we'd need all of that we could get. I forgot to rinse the saltwater out of my suit and had to dig around to find the only other one I had. It was a bikini, but much more modest than Piper had been wearing.

I dropped my cover-up and Kindle on the chair and pushed off the steps to swim to the other end. The water felt cool and I floated on my back, my blonde hair spreading out in the water around me like a halo.

"You're fast," Dad said, laughing as he tossed his towel on the chair and jumped in, splashing and bouncing me.

I laughed, dove under, and swam between his legs, coming up on the other side. We played and laughed for a while but then he became more somber and I knew he had to get it out.

"So yeah, something happened I guess, but I first want to say had I known she was going to act batshit crazy, I never would have invited her."

"Baby girl, it had nothing to do with you. She was your childhood friend, I would have never guessed either."

He hooked an elbow on the edge of the pool and began.

"Last night, about an hour after I went to sleep... Well, I was dreaming, to begin with. Deeply asleep. I felt a soft body behind me. Spooned close... An arm wrapped around me... And to be sure how much of this was real and how much was a dream I still don't know." He swallowed. "Soft breasts pressed into my back and I felt a hand on me... I was hard from the dream... Because... Well because it was a sexual dream."

I nodded, getting that, but not saying anything and trying to keep my face as neutral as possible because I could tell he was nervous.

"A soft hand rubbed my chest and down to my stomach... I heard myself moan and I think that was when I began to wake up. It was so real, but I was still confused if it was still a dream or not... I felt hard nipples digging into my back... Fingers playing in the hair at the base of my cock."

His breathing was quicker and I know he was aroused telling me about it. I just wanted to know how far she got with him. Did they fuck? If so it was a good damn thing she was gone.

"When the fingers wrapped around my shaft and squeezed, I was fully awake... I was so horny because she had been teasing me all week, and I was watching and wanting you... To be honest I wanted the release... Needed it. But as soon as I realized it was her and not a dream, I threw her out of my bed." He sighed. "The only thing that happened was me and my hand fantasizing about you."

I felt my face flush and my nipples harden at his words. That he was thinking about me and wanted me as much as I wanted him. That he was my Dad be damned.

"I rolled back because honestly, I thought it was you... It was you I was dreaming about, Jenn."

"I fantasized about you, Daddy. I used my vibrator and fantasized you were with me." I let myself float closer to him and he caught me around the waist.

He hissed through his teeth. "Baby, you don't know how that affects me... You telling me that," he groaned, his voice vibrating.

He pulled me against him and I wrapped my legs around him just as we did in the ocean, only this time I slipped my hands in his suit. This time I did take his cock in my hand and cup his fat balls in the other.

He buried his face in my neck. "Oh god Jenn, are you sure this is what you want?"

"I want you. I want to be in your bed every night. I want to taste you. Feel you inside me." I squeezed his throbbing shaft."I'm going to be here a long time while I'm in school and I want to take care of you like I know you'll take care of me." I hesitated. "I know this isn't right, but I don't know why it's wrong."

"Come out," he swam to the steps and tugged his shorts off, and left them on the edge. His cock was hard and throbbed with his pulse He pulled me out and untied the strings on my bikini baring my body to his eyes.

He moaned and pulled me against him. I whimpered when I felt his hot hard cock grind against me. He cupped my ass and pulled me tighter against him. He groaned, took my hand and led me to the corner of the lanai, and started the shower. The first flush of water was cool but quickly changed. He grabbed a bar of soap and began running it over me, quickly and efficiently. He did the same for himself, rinsed us, turned the water off, and toweled us both dry.

"I want you in my bed."

Those words were like a spark between my heart and my pussy and I followed him to his bedroom. I looked at his bed and he said, "I changed the sheets." And I was relieved.