Dr. Dad Will You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning while we had our after fuck snuggle Dad asked if I would have enough time for a trip to California with him. We discussed timing and it looked like it would work out.

"I know it's not a vacation. You don't take vacations," I said, running my fingers through the curls on his chest.

"No, you're right. I've been offered a research position and an opportunity to teach. I can accept it right now, but thought you would want to go out first."

"Really? In California."

That was stunning and my mind quickly began to process what that would mean for me. The ramifications were great and I wasn't sure I could see my way around the obstacles. But there was no way I could hold Dad back from that kind of career move.

I toyed with his cock and freshly shaved balls while I thought. Could I leave him? Stay here and continue college while he lived in California. I loved him in all ways and it would feel like a divorce. But would I have to give up my dreams? We had just finished fucking and I was surprised to see him growing hard in my hand.

"Look what you do to your old man, baby girl."

"Old," I scoffed.

"You keep me young you know. We are so sexually attuned that we give each other what we want, and fulfill our own needs at the same time. I often wonder if that comes from our connection."

"That you fill me with the seed you made me with." He groaned and his cock jerked in my hand.

"Oh god yes,' he moaned. "We have the same DNA and it certainly goes beyond our hair and eye color. It would make us compatible in many other ways."

I thumbed the drop of precum that formed at the hole and rubbed it on the underside, just below the hole. He hissed and pulled my thigh over his hip.

"Just let me slide inside you baby girl. I don't know that I can cum that soon again, but I need to be in you."

He slid in deep and I squeezed my cunt muscles on his welcome meat. We kissed and made out like we were in the back row of the theater. I clenched my cunt every once in a while to keep his cock happy."

"I don't know if I could give up everything to go to California with you... But if that's what you really wanted me to do..."

"Of course I want you with me. Just as long as you want the same. I wouldn't expect you to give up everything. The college where I'd be teaching has a stellar veterinary program and I would be creating and heading up the new veterinary cardiology department."

"Really?!" I started really getting excited about it, and pushed him on his back and straddled him.

"Oh baby," he moaned when I ground down on him.

"So no one would know our relationship in California either." I rocked.

He gasped and ground out, "Nope. No one would know you were my daughter." He pushed up. "In fact, they would likely think you were my wife since we do have the same last name."

I leaned on his shoulders and made long deep strokes on his cock. I pulled up until he was nearly out, then tightened my cunt and ground down.

"So I'd be your trophy wife," I giggled and shimmied so my breasts bounced.

"Oh my god, you're killing me here, baby girl." He cupped my tits and kneaded until I moaned. "Yes, you'd be my very young beautiful wife."

I rocked and clenched. "And I'd need the student information."

"It's on my desk." I laughed knowing I had been set up. But I was okay with it.

Three months later we were moved across the country, settled in, Dad was teaching and researching and I was back in school. As he promised, the classes were more in tune with my aspirations as a veterinarian, although at this point I was still unsure of my specialty.

We took a drive on Mullholand in Dad's new convertible sports car and he pulled off in one of the overlooks near the Hollywood sign.

"Are you happy, baby girl?"

"I am. Are you?"

"More than I've ever been."

As we drove we began to get into some of the more deserted areas. I pulled my tank top over my head exposing my breasts to the sun, Dad, and anyone else that might be along the way. The close quarters of the car allowed me to easily reach over and squeeze his hard bulge occasionally so he was hot and hard by the time we parked.

He leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth, then bit and soothingly licked it. He pinched the two nipples together and tugged. I arched and moaned at the pain-pleasure.

I pushed him back in his seat and opened his pants pulling out his cock and balls. "What the hell Jenn, someone will see us."

"I don't give a fuck," I murmured, taking his cock into my mouth.

I tweaked the gold balls on his frenum piercing which was guaranteed to drive him wild. He moaned and leaned his head back on the headrest. I licked up a liberal amount of precum and scraped my teeth across the mushroom head. He sucked through his teeth and reached under to knead my tit.

I moaned deeply vibrating his cock. A car whizzed by behind us. I began to fuck his cock with my mouth at a faster pace. His ass lifted off the seat and I let him set the pace. He held my head and fucked my mouth, grunting and panting with each thrust. Suddenly his cock exploded in my mouth and I swallowed all I could.

I sat up and wiped the corners of my mouth, grinned, and said, "That was fun. A quickie on Mulholland."

He tossed my shirt at me, shook his head, started the car, and pulled back on the highway.

We had to quickly settle into a routine because my classes started almost immediately on our arrival in California. Dad's employer had leased a house for him up in Malibu until we could find suitable housing. I would have been happy to stay right there and watch the Pacific churn until I was old, but we actually needed something more spacious for entertaining so we were set to go house hunting soon.

We enjoyed the front deck high above the beach.

"I have an event coming up I'd like you to attend with me."

"Oh? Sure, whatever you want Daddy." This would be our first public event togther and I was already excited.

"What I'll want is for you to stop calling me Dad in public and then I'll start calling you Mrs. in public."

"Really?!" I all but hollered and jumped in his arms.

He grinned. "Do you think you can handle being Mrs. Jennifer Baxter now? Although nothing much changed there but that little Mrs."

"Little?!" I kissed him all over his face. "We can go out in public and be who we are now. Lovers."

"We can. So I take it you're excited about that," he laughed.

"Oh my gosh yes! What will I wear?" I asked, a little worried because the social events in California were much different than what I was used to.

"Okay baby, take your credit card and stop at one of those little dress shops on the avenue. They'll help you choose."

The next day was an early class so I could stop by on my way back to the house. The woman that owned the shop was there and was such a kind person. She was more interested in my comfort instead of selling the most expensive dress. For that I let her choose all my accessories with a promise I would tell everyone and come back. A hug and a French-style kiss miss on each cheek and I was back out the door from what I worried would be a painful experience.

The afternoon of the event I took a long bath, oiling, and creaming until my skin was unimaginably soft and buffed.

I wore my hair coiled on top of my head with two black sticks with shimmering crystals dropping off the ends.

The black matte crepe dress was stunning without being provocative. It did fit me like a glove and the darted bust allowed it to cling to my breasts. It was off-shoulder and had no hint of cleavage which was just what I was looking for. At 38D anything remotely scoop looked plunging and would have been too much for this social but business event.

As soon as he told me about it I began to use Dad or Daddy only in bed and the rest of the time, Jeff. He reserved baby girl for intimate times too.

Just as we pulled into the venue I asked, "Do you think they'll have any scotch here?"

He groaned. "You just had to remind me, didn't you! Now I'll be remembering that blow job all evening."

"Good," I smirked as the valet approached my door.

Dad never left my side and was in his glory introducing me as his wife all evening. I couldn't hear it enough either. Dr. and Mrs. Baxter. I felt like I just started a new life, with a new me, with a new man. Oddly, at this point, that he was my Dad wasn't the first thing that came to mind other than we were in bed.

Our father-daughter relationship was still, and would always be, the underlying excitement. It was something I couldn't avoid and I wouldn't want to. Since we knew no one, we didn't have to hide here in California and could be ourselves. We decided to fly to see Mom because we couldn't afford to have her here to see our living situation.

I excused myself and went to find the ladies' room, which turned out the be the end of a long hallway. Suddenly someone grabbed me and pushed me through a door into a dark room.

"Don't scream, baby girl."

"Damn you scared the crap out of me."

"Pull your skirt up. And face the wall."

I hiked my skirt to my waist and leaned against the wall, arms and legs spread.

"Oh my god," he moaned, running his hands over my bare ass. "You wanted to get fucked didn't you."

"Yesss," I hissed. "Fuck me now... I need it now... Big fat Daddy cock.. Shove it in me."

I felt his hot breath on my neck and he shoved his cock deep in one hard thrust. He mauled my tits while he slammed into me. My cunt clenched over and over as I rode waves of orgasm. He was quick to grit out a deep groan while he pumped into me.

On the way back down the hall again I said, "Now I'll have your seed running down my thigh all evening." He rolled his eyes and groaned.

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Congratulations Doctor Baxter," Dad said, kissing me.

"Thank you, Doctor Baxter." I smiled. "I made it."

"I knew you would baby girl. There was no doubt in my mind."

We snuggled together under a light blanket on our own balcony overlooking the Pacific, and watched waves crashed in over and over. Never-ending. Just like our love for each other.

-the end -

This is a Summer Lovin' contest story. Please vote for my story!