Dr. Dad Will You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not a virgin, are you? I need you too much to take care. I need to be buried inside you. Feel your tight cunt around my cock." My pussy gushed at his words and coated his fingers.

I shook my head. I wasn't a virgin nor was I very experienced but I would learn what drove him wild.

"Spread your legs," he settled into the cradle of my thighs. His cock rubbed my wet slit and I reached between us to rub the head on my clit and position him at my entrance. He pushed in. "Oh yeah," he moaned. "Fuck, you're so tight." He ground in and I felt his curls abrading my soft smooth pussy lips.

I pushed up and we began a hard rhythm. Our bodies slammed together. My nipples were pinched in his teeth and he tugged them longer. I arched and groaned for more.

"Fuck me harder Daddy... Harder dammit..." We were frenzied and were focused on getting to the peak. I wailed. Went rigid. My cunt clenched his cock hard. He shouted, rose over me, slammed in, and pumped his seed deep inside my body.

"Oh my god," he gritted, rolling off me and pulling me into his side. "What the fuck just happened."

I nibbled on his nipple and nipped hard and he moaned. "We just fucked, Daddy. You shoved that big fat cock into your daughter's tight cunt. And we only just started."

He had a forearm over his eyes. "I think we both just discovered that we had something in common that we never would have dreamed."

"You unleashed it in me. I didn't know I wanted it like that. Needed it like that."

"I know I can get rough, baby girl. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." But maybe I'll hurt you.

ONE YEAR LATER

"Your Mom wants to come see you, Jenn."

I had just slid his eggs on the plate and hesitated. "Really?" I filled our mugs with coffee and sat at the kitchen island next to him. I only went back north to visit her on one break and I did feel a little guilty about that. "Maybe I should just go up."

"No, she wants to see us both."

I looked at him but couldn't really read his feelings about that. We had both changed in the year I had been living with him. We were intimate. We were a couple now.

Some time back we had found a small group that not only accepted us for what we were, but were also the same. Some were mother and son, some father and daughter. We didn't share but we did spend intimate time together with them, because most liked to watch and be watched. Some had piercings or light kinks, others enjoyed pain with pleasure, like we sometimes did. But recently we had drifted away because of work and school commitments.

"Do you want her to stay here?"

"She could. She only wants to be gone for a few days." I nodded, thinking.

"We would have to behave," I warned.

He nodded and said, "There are locks on the doors."

I nodded and said, "I guess it would be okay although I'm not sure how I can keep my hands off you for that long."

"Or I you." He reached over and tweaked my nipple clamps and created a gush to my cunt. "You like those don't you," he laughed. "Does the pain make you wet, baby girl?"

"You know I love them on my nipples. Thank you, Daddy," I said, giving them a pinch. "I'm glad you saw them when you got your piercing."

He groaned. "I need to get to the clinic but now you've gone and got me all hard to fuck you."

I stood next to his stool and unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and gave it a couple of strokes.

"Poor Daddy," I crooned leaning in to nibble on his lip.

He grabbed the back of my head and dipped his tongue in, and I sucked on it. Our tongues dueled and I opened his pants to allow more room.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and released his cock and balls from his briefs. "I better take care of this big fat cock."

I licked the precum that glistened on the tip and ran the edge of my teeth across the sensitive head. I tugged at his piercing with my teeth. He moaned and held my head. His frenum piercing had just healed enough for play and he loved it. I circled my lips around the deep ridge and sucked the tip hard. Then harder. He sucked air through his teeth and his body trembled.

I squeezed the shaft of his cock and sucked one of his smooth shaved balls into my mouth. I toyed with it with my tongue. I slid my hands under his shirt and played with his nipple piercings.

"Oh god yeah, Jenn. Fuck," he moaned. "Suck it, baby."

He jerked when his cock hit the back of my throat. I tugged on his balls while I fucked his cock with my steamy hot mouth. A few flicks of his nipple piercings brought more shudders and moans and his cock swelled thicker. He held my head down so I'd keep his cock deep in my mouth and sucked rhythmically. He let off and I sucked on the head while I gripped his cock with two fingers and stroked.

His moans vibrated from the intensity. He twisted his nipple piercings adding to the total sensations going on. I swung his balls back and forth with the tips of my fingers while sucking and stroking. His vibrating moan was constant now and I knew he was cumming soon.

Seconds later a loud deep grunt and he splashed all over my face and tits.

"Have a good day, Daddy," I chirped as he went to work.

I wondered what he was thinking having Mom stay here, even just for a couple of days. For one she couldn't know that her daughter was in her ex-husband's bed every night. They made me with the same seed he regularly filled me with. Any hint of indecency that his cock is ever out of his pants when I'm around could bring everything down on our heads.

If nothing else Mom had taken care of herself through the years. Sunblock kept her skin looking thirty, yoga kept her flexible, weight training gave her dimension and she always watched what she ate. It seemed her health routine kept her going through her bouts of depression.

I went in to wait for her by baggage claim while Dad waited at the curb. As always she looked perfect and still carried herself like a model. Where everyone else that flew anymore was casual, she wore a suit, hose, and heels. The jacket was fitted and enhanced her ample breasts. I got my big tits from her, but she was a thirty-eight D to my thirty-six C.

"Mom!" I hugged her and she held me.

"I missed you, honey," she said hugging me tightly.

"Dad's waiting at the curb"

"Nice to see you again, Jeff," Mom said as he took her luggage.

"You're looking well, Lucinda. I'm glad you could come down to see Jenn." If Mom had any illusions that she and Dad might get back together, he was putting a stop to them right now.

"Jenn and I thought you might want to stop for brunch somewhere, or we could just go back to the house and rustle something up?"

"I think I'd rather just go to your house and relax. The flight was tiring."

I was sure it was for her. She essentially went nowhere, much less a trip away from her home. She had told me she was seeing a doctor for her depression and he had her on medication. She certainly did seem to be in better spirits than I had seen her in a long time and I was so thankful for that.

"You have a beautiful home, Jeff."

"Thanks, we like it," Dad said glancing at me while Mom looked out at the pool. I grimaced and mouthed we to him in a question.

"Did you bring a swimsuit Mom? We could go to the pool if you like?"

"I think I would like that, yes thanks."

"I'll take your bag up and show you your room."

"Oh good, is it near Jenn's room?"

"Yes, right next to it."

I was using that closet in the room for off-season clothing and a few other odds and ends. I just added a few more things to make it look like I slept there.

I had followed them up to change and noticed how happy Mom seemed. Dad relaxed a bit too. We just weren't sure what to expect. I quickly changed and ducked into Dad's room.

"Soooo, it's not too bad huh?" He walked out of the bathroom naked and I swallowed hard. Normally we would have ended up on the bed, or against the wall, or strapped down. Whatever our mood.

I watched his cock grown. "Quit looking at me like that, baby girl. Like you want to devour me. You know we can't and you know you better not push me or I'll fuck you and I won't care who knows."

I jumped up off the bed. "See you at the pool!" I left.

Mom was already at the pool looking out over the tropical backyard. She turned when she heard me and said, "Your father has a beautiful place here."

From the back, she could have passed for a thirty something. Her ass was firm, her waist still cinched in for the hourglass figure she always had. Her bikini was similar in modesty to mine, but since her tits were bigger, there was less coverage. She was still a knockout I thought and wondered what Dad would think.

It wasn't long until I found out because he brought towels and lotions as well as a pitcher of icy drinks.

I watched him look up and see her gazing out on the back yard and he swallowed hard. I wasn't shocked because I can remember how sexually active they were before Mom became so possessive. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and I could almost see the reels playing in Dad's head from those days.

"Lucinda, would you like an iced tea?"

She turned and smiled, "I would thanks."

We all sat at the glass table under the umbrella. She told us about her family, her sisters and caught us up on old friends. I told her about my college courses and that it was too early for me to be taking any classes towards my veterinary degree yet. She was disappointed but Dad explained how many years I would be going to get my diploma, and any specialty would be another three to five years beyond.

"I'm glad you have your Dad to help you," she said. "You're smart and empathetic like him and you'll make a good doctor as well."

Thank you, Mom," I said, clasping her hand.

We had a nice afternoon swimming and sunning and decided to order pizza for dinner. Mom wanted to call it an early night because she was tired from the trip. I followed her up and went into the room next door, closed the door loudly, then slowly cracked it open and softly closed again before going to our bedroom.

"She didn't hear you did she?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I need a shower."

"Yes, we do."

He held me against him under the spray of warm water. "God I've been wanting to do this all day. I need you so bad." His hard cock pushed against me and I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

I turned around and spread my legs and leaned against the tile wall. He ran his cock head up and down my slit teasing my clit. I reached between my legs and held his cock at my tunnel.

"Fuck me. Shove it in me. My pussy is tight and wet for you, Daddy. Fuck me hard like you want to do it!"

He growled and shoved in deep with one stroke. I pushed back and rode. Our bodies met and slammed together. I moaned. His balls slapped my clit. His piercing abraded my tunnel in such a delicious way. He reached under me and squeezed my tits. I had taken my nipple clamps off before Mom arrived because I didn't want her noticing them. He pinched my nipples and pulled them longer.

I moaned long and low and went off the edge soaring in wave after wave of pleasure. My cunt clenched his cock rhythmically and he held my hips, slammed into me, and exploded deep in my cunt.

"Fuck," he gasped. We both had to catch our breath. Keeping our hands off each other made it fast and furious. "I don't know if I can take four days of this."

I agreed. "We're going to have to. Mom can never ever find out about us."

I slept with Dad but set the alarm on my phone so I could get back to the other room before Mom would be up. I hated leaving the warmth of his body for a bed I'd virtually never slept in before, but I rallied when I thought it was just for another couple of days.

Dad was up early and gone to the clinic and Mom and I decided to hit the mall and have lunch. I knew this trip would go better than when I was here with Piper.

Walking through one of the anchor stores Mom wanted to stop at a sale rack and I spotted the men's department. The model on top was wearing tight-knit boxers with a large pouch on the front. I often made Daddy go with his cock and balls in a ring which would make his stuff stand out out front and center. These briefs would be perfect for that. I had two pairs in my hand and was looking for the registers.

"What'd you find, honey," Mom asked, looking at the shorts in my hand. At that moment it registered what I had and how I was going to explain it. "Oh, nice. A boyfriend I haven't heard about?"

"Yes! We haven't been dating long and really haven't talked about him much."

"Buying him underwear seems pretty intimate though."

"Right! You're right! Too much." I ran and put them back on the display thinking I needed to be much more careful around her.

"Your Dad seems happier than I think I've ever seen him."

"I think he is too," I said, measuring each word carefully.

"He must have a girlfriend," she said, more of a statement that I didn't need to reply to.

"Are you having dessert, Mom?" I asked, opening the menu and changing the subject.

We shopped and would sit to people watch on occasion until early afternoon. It was fun and I was glad to have someone to talk to other than a few classmates I studied with. I never did party much and wouldn't have here either if I was on my own.

We came back and took our packages upstairs. I walked right by my room and Mom said, "Where are you going?"

"Oh, silly me, just walked right by my room!" I laughed and ducked in. Holy fuck I was going to really have to be careful.

I left everything in bags so I could switch it to my other closet later and went to the kitchen to make a pitcher of iced tea.

"Hey," Dad said, walking in the door and glancing around.

"You're earlier than I thought you'd be." I poured two glasses of tea and pushed one across the island to him.

"I had a couple of cancellations and could get away a little earlier. I thought you and your Mom might like to go out to a nice place for dinner."

"Oh, that'd be great, Daddy. I'm sure she'd like that."

Reservations were required, but Dad made a phone a call and we got a time for that evening. I had heard about the restaurant so I looked forward to it. Perfect that I bought a dress when Mom and I were at the mall. He told Mom when she came down for breakfast. I didn't have classes that week but needed to catch up on some reading and remained in my room most of the day. Dad was at work and Mom was left to her own devices.

Because we would all order steaks, Dad opted for a seafood platter for us to share, which was nearly a meal in itself. He got a rib eye, and Mom I decided on filet mignon. They were perfect. He said dessert was a requirement there and we ordered the beignets to share. It was a wonderful evening because my parents were finally able to communicate as friends. Mom had her depression under control and she was much happier for it, as we all were. I could see their married relationship sustained too much damage to revisit, but they began forging a friendship, which was wonderful.

The remainder of her time with us flew by. I had no more close calls so she left having no clue about the relationship between her ex-husband and her daughter. We made plans for her to come back again. Her flight was late afternoon so we stopped for a quick bite on our way home.

"It wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be, but I am glad to get our privacy back again," he said when we walked in the door.

"Yeah, I'll be more relaxed not having to measure every word. I almost blew it a couple of times."

"You did? Maybe that's why she asked a couple of odd questions." He thought back to their conversation. "I don't think she had any clue really, but she did seem to think our situation was different." I shrugged.

"At least we don't have to worry about it. I'm going to go out to the pool."

It was nearly dark and one of my favorite things was being in the pool naked at night. Dad had a colored light show installed that I admit, was a real toy for me. It was all changeable and variable and the remote for it was my toy.

Dad came out, naked with a glass of scotch, and sat at the table. He had a tough week at the clinic along with trying to entertain Mom while she was here. Not having the freedom we were used to added to the equation.

I stepped out of the pool and leaned on the arms of his chair and kissed him. He was already hard and moaned wanting to pull me into his lap but I resisted because I had another plan. Something I was sure he'd enjoy much much more.

"You know I've never tasted scotch before."

"You'll be twenty-one soon, you can try some," he said offering me his glass.

"Ummm, no, not that way."

"Okay then." He placed the glass back on the table.

"Stand up."

He did and I dropped to my knees. I held his cock and sucked the head in my mouth, then slid my lips down until his cock was buried in my hot steamy mouth. He tipped his head back and hummed deep in his chest.

I picked up the glass of scotch and dipped the head of his cock in, then lapped it off. He jerked from the hot to cold sensation and looked down.

"Oh my god," he gritted, wrapping his fingers in my hair.

I continued to suck, getting his cock hot in my mouth, then dipping it into the cooler alcohol. Sometimes I blew on it before sucking the scotch off. He trembled and thrust his hips, needing more. I brought the glass higher and dipped his cock in deeper and he hissed through his teeth. I even dipped his balls in the caramel colored scotch and sucked it off.

"Fuck, that feels incredible, Jenn." He hissed again as I dipped and sucked. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast real soon baby girl. Real soon," he murmured and I nodded, knowing we were headed for hard and rough and I was ready to feel him deep inside my tight cunt.

I soaked his cock then swirled my tongue around the head and shaft as I took it deep in my mouth. My teeth grazed the head and all the way down, and I sucked hard on the way up.

Suddenly he pulled me up and bent me over the chair. Luckily his backyard was private enough no one would see us, but they could hear.

"Fuck me! Shove that big fat Daddy cock into me,"

I groaned and rubbed my clit as he pushed in deeper. I moaned louder and pushed back riding his cock. He grabbed my hips and began pounding his cock into me. I tightened my cunt muscles around his marauding meat and he grunted, thrusting faster. I leaned on the chair, my tits swaying, hand between my legs, wave after wave washing over me keeping me in one long continuous orgasm.

"Oh my god yeah," he shouted, held my hips, and locked into me. His cock throbbed pumping his seed deep inside me.

We stayed like that for a moment catching our breath. When I stood up our hot juices ran out of me and down my thigh.

"Oh baby girl, where did you come up with that?" He nuzzled my neck from behind.

"I don't know... The scotch was there... I wanted to taste it... What better way than on your dick?"

He growled. "I've missed you so much."

I knew what he meant. Although we slept together every night Mom was here, we really didn't fuck much. Partly because we were afraid she'd hear us, and mostly because we just didn't want her to have any hint of our relationship. Besides being taboo, it was just something we both wanted to be normal. We could have easily lived as a couple, albeit age difference couple, but too many here in Gainesville knew I was his daughter. So our private life would remain just that.

ONE YEAR LATER

Mom had found a beau and was busy with him, so we didn't see her. Although I wanted to get up to see both her and Piper on one of my college breaks, I mostly studied right through them all. My classes were consistently tougher and although I never struggled in school, I knew it would be all too easy to get behind.