Dr. Dick

Story Info
Dr Dick fucks my wife.
2k words
3.88
40.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers

My name is Steve and my wife is Mary. We've been married for 12 years. We met in our junior year of College. We dated all through college then got married after graduation. Mary was a virgin when I met her in college. She had admitted to her sorority sisters that she was a virgin and that earned her the nickname "The Virgin Mary". Mary was going to college for a nursing degree and I was going for a degree in the IT field.

After 12 years with the company I was offered a transfer to our corporate headquarters because I had really excelled in the IT department. So we picked up and moved to Columbus, OH.

Like most married couples, after 12 years of marriage the bedroom activities started to get a little mundane. So moving to a new location and getting a new house made everything seem new and exciting for us. But that soon wore off and we were back to boring sex again.

We tried some role playing, watching porn, having her wear sexier clothing. They helped but still something just seemed to be off.

One night after making love, she looked at me and asked me how many women I had had sex with. I asked her why she wanted to know and she said she was just curious.

So I thought for few minutes and started adding them up in my head and it came out to about 30. I knew that her number of sexual partners was going to be 1. She was a virgin when we met and she never dated anyone else after we started dating.

I wondered if she felt cheated because she has only had sex with one man while most of her friends had a variety of sexual experiences. So I talked to her about that and she denied that she felt that way.

During sex I would talk to her about what it would be like for her to have sex with another man and that seemed to get her a little more excited. So I got a little more graphic about what the sex scene would be like with another man and she was having pretty intense orgasms.

Mary finally got a nursing job at one of the local hospitals. She quickly became friends with the other nurses at work. They all told her about "Dr. Dick". He was a very good looking and very rich doctor at the hospital. His parents had been loaded and that is where the money came from. He is a good doctor and all the female patients love him. His real name is Richard and that is the name he goes by, but behind his back the nurses gave him that nickname. The reason for the nickname was the fact that he had affairs with quite a few of the nurses and he had an above average size cock.

He would seduce a nurse and then after fucking her about 3 times he typically ended the affair. He is married to a beautiful woman named Kim, so nobody could figure out why he was always fucking the nurses at the hospital. He had been on a 2 week vacation so Mary didn't actually get to meet him.

The following week he came back from the Bahamas and Mary got to meet him. She came home that night and told me that had finally met the famous Dr. Dick. And yes, he was a very good looking and quite a smooth operator.

That night during sex I got her on the verge of an orgasm and then pulled back and kept her from coming. She was practically begging me to finish eating her. I asked her if she would like to have Dr. Dick eating her pussy. She said, "No". but she seemed to get closer to orgasm just by hearing his name. So I kept getting her close and then pulled away and kept asking her the same question. Finally after about the 3rd time she said, "YES, I want Dr. Dick to eat my pussy". So I buried my face between her legs and she grabbed my head and pulled it hard into her pussy. She climaxed like I hadn't seen in a while.

After sex I asked her about it and she said that she only said yes so that I would keep eating her and finally finish her off.

After another week working there I asked her about Dr Dick and asked if he had been hitting on her yet. She told me that he had and he was quite free with his hands when he talks to the nurses.

The following week she came home and told me that Dr. Dick had asked her if she and her husband would like to go out to dinner this weekend. She told him that she would let him know after she talked to me about it. I asked her if wanted to go, and if she thought that he was doing this to get to fuck her. She told me she wasn't sure what his motive was. She said that it seemed weird if was trying to fuck her then why did she ask us both to come over.

That night in bed we had a pretty hot session. I brought up Dr. Dick and talked about how much she wanted to fuck him. Once again she climaxed quickly and multiple times.

After sex she asked me why I am so obsessed with her fucking Dr. Dick. I told her that since I knew she has only had one man sexually, I thought perhaps she should try at least one other man in her life. I also admitted that the thought of her having sex with another man really turned me on. She then said, " So am I supposed to fuck Dr. Dick just to make you happy?" I told her no, but if she ever wanted to have sex with him, then I would have no objection to it.

The next weekend we headed over to Dr. Dick's house and arrived around 4PM. Mary was wearing a black dress that was low cut in the front and quite short. Dr. Dick invited us into the house and we got to meet Kim. Kim was a stone cold fox. She was dressed in a short black skirt, a black tube top with an unbuttoned white shirt.

Mary is quite the wine connoisseur, so when we got there Dr. Dick brought out a very vintage bottle of wine. I'm not much of a wine drinker so I just had a beer. Kim isn't much of a wine drinker either, her drink of choice is a margarita. So while Mary and Dr. Dick chatted about how good the wine was, Kim was asking me what I did for a living. She said that's great, now she has someone she can call when she has computer problems.

After a few drinks at the house we headed off to the restaurant. The whole time at dinner Mary and Dr. Dick talked about the hospital, where Mary went to college and other things. Kim and I could have left and they wouldn't have even noticed.

Once dinner was over we headed back to their house for a nightcap. The bottle of wine that they had started on was empty so Dr. Dick told Mary all about his fabulous wine cellar. They headed down together to pick out the next bottle. That left Kim and I together upstairs. I had had a good number of beers and Kim was looking gorgeous. I jokingly told her that whenever I saw a woman in a tube top I always wanted to hook my finger in the top of it and pull it down exposing the woman's tits.

She laughed and pulled her blouse back. Then she said, "What's stopping you?"

I replied, "Oh, I don't know. Perhaps your husband and my wife!"

She then grabbed my hand and lead me to a room off of the kitchen. She opened the door and inside the room were about 10 computer monitors. There were 9 little monitors and one great big one. They were security cameras around the property and inside the house. She then tapped a key on the keyboard and the big screen became the camera in the wine cellar.

There on this huge screen was my wife and Dr. Dick. They were locked in a very passionate embrace. His hand was slowly sliding down the zipper on her dress. Once it was down he stepped back and slid the dress down off of her and let it fall to the floor. She was standing there in just her bra and matching thong. He then pulled her back into an embrace and unhooked her bra and pulled it down off of her tits.

I was so busy watching what was unfolding on the screen, I didn't even realize that Kim was busy working on getting my pants off. She looked me in the eye and told me that I better get busy on pulling down her tube top, or she'll think I'm not interested in her. I quickly hooked my finger in the top of it and pulled it down exposing those luscious tits of hers. I grabbed her blouse and pushed it back off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Once we were done tearing off each other's clothes we locked into a passionate kiss and let our hands discover each other's bodies.

I glanced over at the monitor to see my wife down on her knees sucking his cock like her life depended on it. The next thing I felt was Kim's mouth wrapped around my manhood. Kim sucked on me for a few minutes then asked me if I like anal sex. I was shocked by her question, but I quickly told her yes. I told her that I like anal, but Mary wasn't willing to try it. She said she loves anal sex, but Dr. Dick is to big for her. She admitted she knows about his nick name at the hospital. It turns out they have an open relationship and both are free to fuck whoever they want, as long as they come home to each other.

She ran to the bedroom and pulled out a bottle of lube. She handed it to me and tole me to get her ass ready for a good fucking. I poured some over her ass and took 2 fingers and worked it in so she was good and lubed up. I was gentle sliding my cock in and slowly worked it in til I was "balls deep" in her ass. At that point she started moaning and yelling, "Fuck me HARD". I was slamming her ass for all I was worth. At his point I didn't even care what Mary and the doc were doing. I was in heaven realizing that I was banging the fuck out of a stone cold fox.

We finished fucking on the table and we headed off to one of the extra bedrooms. We took a shower together and I fucked her in the shower. This woman is insatiable. We clawed into bed and after some more fun we drifted off to sleep.

We both woke up around 8AM and headed down to the kitchen. Mary and Dick were already down there. Mary was wearing one of Dick's dress shirts and Dick was just wearing a pair of underwear. I could see by the bulge in his underwear as to why the women loved this guy and why Kim didn't want that thing in her ass.

After breakfast we all got dressed and said out goodbyes. Mary gave Dick a very long goodbye kiss, as did Kim with me. On the way home Mary snuggled up against me and thanked me for the most wonderful night.

She told me all about her encounter with Dick. She said he was gentle with her and fucked her in every possible position. She said, "Don't be mad, but he convinced me to try anal. And I loved it!" So I guess after getting ass fucked by him, I will have NO problem getting her to let me do it now.

tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers