All Comments on 'Dr. Dick'

by tlc9253

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

Please don't do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You'll be lucky

To get a hand job from her now that she belongs to Dr Dick..., you need to have her mo e out todsy and start over... curiosity killed the cat and many marriages.... satisfsction burried them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well. Keep practicing and you'll get better.

But for the record, this wasn't very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think you rushed it

Your plot is potentially interesting and sexy. But you zipped right through the setup so no suspense built. Then you zipped right through the sex scenes, which made them unsuccessful.

Take your time and flesh out the characters and scenes in your next story. Thanks for sharing.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Nurses Are Hot!

Being a nurse, I have worked with a few doctors like Richard. Several co-workers who had affairs with these doctors ended up being divorced. I tried three of these doctors too, but I was disappointed with them as lovers. And now with the newer work environment and such, not as likely. Still a nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm assuming Mary know he fucked Kim

Because of them coming down to the kitchen when Mary and Dick were already there and the long kiss Kim gives him. However, you might have considered being a little more explicit on this.

<P>

I guess related to that is if this will be an on-going thing between the two couples. Mary gets the big dick from time to time and Kim gets anal. Would Mary and Kim DP'ed be part of it?

<P>

All of this kinda goes with the "I think you rushed it" comment, such as Dick being too big for Kim's ass but not for Mary's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear Diary

This is more of a diary entry about a fantasy than a real story with conflict. We all have to start somewhere and I applaud tlc9253 for the post. Write more, write often. And read a lot. Most good writers are avid readers. Each story will be better than your lasst.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Let me get this stright...

she won't have anal sex with her husband but the first hung Dr.Dick asks she goes for it. I don't think so.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

I saw the story going in a different way where he stopped Kim saying he couldn’t then left Mary with Dr. Dick. Went home and moved out, had her served as well as Dr Dick. Has them both fired for fraternization and divorces Mary. Then with time it would become a reconcillation story but years later. Anger, revenge and then forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Interesting but totally unbelievable! 2 stars for interesting, Dr. Dick get real! Hey wait a minute Mary's name should have been Cherry!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
***

Thanks for the read.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Just a straight swap

Not a lot to this story other than a typical swingers tale of swapping partners. I think most Lit readers are always looking for something extra but this story falls short on that count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typos

Just can’t deal with all of the typos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You obviously want to be a writer, like most of the other writers on this site.

And you are. In fact, I couldn't tell your story from hundreds or thousands of others. Congratulations, you just made it into the crowd. There's always room for one more.

Here are some examples of what makes your story a carbon copy:

"Like most married couples, after 12 years of marriage the bedroom activities started to get a little mundane." Yeah, you've read that same idea in thousands of similar stories. Its a trope simple minds use to explain sex outside of a marriage, and its believable only to people who have never been successfully married. Do you really think a person with 12 years experience performs a task with less skill and effectiveness then a person just starting? A cook, auto mechanic, doctor, writer, musician, they all fall into boring routine and their performance deteriorates with time? That's believable only to people who have no experience with life, which means young juvenile minds. Sex becomes routine not because a couple have been having sex for too long, but because they no longer enjoy or care about their lover. That's an emotional/intellectual problem, not a sexual problem. And fucking other people only exacerbates the couples distance and detachment, a pretty predictable end to a failed marriage relationship.

"I told her that since I knew she has only had one man sexually, I thought perhaps she should try at least one other man in her life."

More bullshit. Of course a person who had not had all possible sexual experiences has been deprived, and lives a life of regret and unfulfilled curiosity. Sound like the thinking of a child, who wants to try every flavor of ice cream ever made, or every brand of candy bar, every flavor of potato chips? So how many sexual partners and experiences will balance the scales, or satisfy the curiosity? Here we have the usual dumb shit husband opening the flood gates to his wife's promiscuity. Yeah, her really really loves and cherishes this woman. He's actually pushing her away from her marriage commitment and into a world of lust and hedonism. So why did the asshole marry her, and why does he expect her to just take a taste, and not leave him in the dirt while she belatedly sows her wild oats?

"I also admitted that the thought of her having sex with another man really turned me on."

Of course, here it is. Its not about the wife sexual fulfillment, its about the dumb shit husband. His sexual desire and lust for his wife has actually declined to the point that watching her get fucked is more interesting than being her exclusive lover. And we are supposed to believe that such debasement and lack of respect for the wife supposedly strengthens their marriage. Again, only a person with no successful marriage experience would believe such nonsense. When you start lending your spouse out like a set of golf clubs or a bass boat, don't be surprised when the spouse becomes attracted to another person who wants to cherish, protect, and treat her as someone too special to share. Sharing a spouse is not caring, and the spouse instinctively knows this.

So welcome to the pack of simple minded mediocrity. Writing is not about words, its about ideas. The ideas reflected in this story are childish and silly. I hope you will turn your writing energy toward more mature and believable plots. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

There are reasons they make these hospitals shows. It happens at a much higher rate and it’s not just the docs and nurses. A guy had a job as a janitor in a big city hospital and said he has fucked a very large number of workers there . A few nurses, only two docs and a bunch of others in different depts. in a 18 year run. All but four were married and most he got multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everyone needs Dr Dick in their lives!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertlc9253@tlc9253
I've been writing erotic stories for quite some time. I like the Literotica site and decided to share some of my stories. Hope you enjoy them. Any comments, send to Colbiguy469@gmail.com I'm on www.fetlife.com as BiOhioGuy feel free to join up and become my friend on there.