Dr. Emily's Virgin Daughter

Story Info
Dr. Emily's Virgin Daughter's 19th Birthday.
6.2k words
4.44
41.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last story Dr. Liz has given me access to 1000's of videos from the Club archives. I have only looked at a few, but man, so many are just plain HOT! I have found it much harder to write stories from watching what took place in videos than when writing from experience. I will finish two stories written from the videos soon. This experience was so wild I had to write about it. To get the context of this story read the ones I have previously written on our journey to the Club and rate them with 5 stars. Cindy's initiation is still on hold until this virus passes.

Any time you visit the Club your collar, wrist bracelet, or ankle bracelet is scanned in the foyer. Everyone in the Club knows you are present and knows your desires and your limits by looking at the strategically placed monitors. Most nights others will notice you just scanned in and invite you to join them in one of the common rooms or in one of the Master Suites. I don't think I have spoken of it before but every Club member also has three colored arm bands. If you have on a Red band no one may play with you except the person you came with. A yellow band means you are available for play with others if the one you came with agrees. If you come to the Club with the Green band on your arm, anyone in the Club can play with you without getting the permission or having the one you came with present. My wife has done the Green band once. As soon as we scanned in at the door and people saw she had on her 'Slave Collar' and Green arm band. She was taken from my presence to a room with three other couples and used for the next two hours. She is trying to write that story. She enjoyed those two hours!

We scanned in last Friday night about 6:30 P.M. and I actually had the Green band on with my 'Slave Collar' for the first time. I was very nervous. Before we even got out of the foyer, I heard these words over the P.A. system.

"Dave, this is Dr. Emily, please come to my office at once!"

Thinking I was going to be the play toy of Dr. Emily and whoever else was in her office, for the rest of the evening, l kissed Pam and said, "Have a good time, I'll see you after they are finished with me. At least I'll be in good hands with Dr. Emily."

Pam just said, "I hope you have as good a time as I did when I wore my Green band."

When I walked into Dr. Emily's office, she was alone, sitting behind her desk, fully clothed wearing very nice dress that came almost down to her knees. I froze for a second and then walked over to her and knelt at her feet. I pulled off her shoes and rubbed her feet for 3 or 4 minutes and then kissed my way up her legs. I paused at her thighs and said, "Dr. Emily, may I?"

Dr. Emily said, "You may."

I unfastened her stockings from the garters and rolled them down her legs and off her feet. This time I sucked on her toes as I massaged her feet and then licked my way up to her bare thighs. This time she sat back in the chair and opened her legs wide and I could see her satin panties were soaked. Again, I said, Dr. Emily, May I?" Without a word she lifted her rear end and pulled off her panties and stood up.

She said, "Slave Dave undress and get up on my desk on your back!"

I did as she asked and then what she said shocked me. Dr. Emily said, "I have a favor I need to ask of you, but first I'm going to use my pussy to make you cum like you have never cum before." I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE SOME SORT OF A TEST THAT DR. LIZ PUT HER UP TO.

Dr Emily, I said, "I have my 'Slave Collar' on with the Green arm band. I am here for the sole purpose of pleasing you, you are my Mistress." I still thought it was a test since this was the first time I had been in the Club with the Green band on.

Dr. Emily said, "Tonight your Mistress wishes to give you pleasure and make you cum hard inside her hot pussy! I will give you an extended orgasm that I'm sure you have never experienced. Now lay back on my desk!"

I did as she asked and she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a blindfold. Once she fastened it behind my head, she took her sticky soaked panties and painted my face with them. After finger fucking me with them, she asked, "Slave Dave, do you want to be gagged with my panties while I ride your cock?"

I thought to myself, "she's been talking to Dr. Liz again." I simply said, "Yes Ma'am." I heard her reach into the drawer again and then felt a dildo sliding across my lips. She pulled the blindfold up so I could see and turned on the vibrating dildo and began buzzing her outer pussy lips. Her girl juices started flowing thick and white. She inserted the dildo into her vagina and stroked herself several times. The dildo was glazed in her juices when she pulled it from her pussy. Her cum coated it like a freshly iced donut. I AM NOT KIDDING!

Dr. Emily said, "Lick it clean." Then she teased my lips with it and slid it in my mouth. She inserted it into her pussy two more times and fucked my mouth with it. The third time she pulled it out of her pussy she wrapped the soaked panties around it and pushed it into my mouth. She took some sort of a leather strap and secured it so it would not come out of my mouth. She said," Dave, can you breathe all right?" With my mouth stuffed all I could do was nod.

After making sure I could breath she climbed up on her desk and impaled herself on my cock. She rode me for about two minutes and then pulled my cock completely out of her pussy. She did that seven or eight times. I felt like I was having an orgasm the whole time. I had chills down my spine and an amazing tingling all over but had not ejaculated into her pussy. I could not believe that feeling lasted that long without me exploding into her pussy. (maybe 45 minutes) She knew the feeling that I was experiencing and pulled off the blindfold so she could look into my eyes.

Dr. Emily grinned and said, "That feeling is incredible isn't it?" I could not speak with the dildo still in my mouth so she removed the dildo and panties.

All I could muster was, "I don't think I have ever experienced what I just did. How did that go on for 45 minutes?

She kissed me and looked into my eyes and said, "Are you ready?" I just nodded again.

She rammed her pussy down on my cock and I felt my penis head hit her cervix over and over. I got the tingly feeling all over again and then exploded over and over into her pussy. Dr. Emily squirted loudly over and over and I was covered in our combine cum. She lay there on me with my cock still in her pussy for about five minutes and then climbed off and shuttled up to my face. She placed her pussy on my mouth and told me to look her straight in the eyes. She began using her fingers on her clit and then exploded in more squirting until I thought I was drowning. She then squatted above me without touching me and fingered herself to another squirting orgasm. Her juices and mine covered me. She then walked around the desk so that I was seeing her upside down and began to lick and suck the cum (hers' and mine} off my face. Her phone rang.

We lay there and recovered for a few minutes. After looking at her phone she asked if she could lead me down one of the main hallways to a private room where Pam was waiting with someone for me to meet. I said, "Dr. Emily, you may do as you please." Dr. Emily put a satin pair of panties on me, sandals on my feet, a robe over me, and then attached a leash to my collar and out the door and down the hall we went. Luckily, we only passed 3 or 4 Club members. When we entered the room, Pam was sitting with a teenager. They were fully clothed and talking about all sorts of things. Here I am, on a leash, wearing red satin panties and a flimsy robe, and I can feel slick sticky cum on my face as well as dried cum in my hair, in front of Pam and a teenager I did not know.

Dr. Emily said, "Pam has already met my daughter. Dave this is my daughter, Terry." She stood up shook my hand, then hugged me and kissed me, right in front of Pam and Dr. Emily.

Dr. Emily said, "Dave go use the restroom in my office to cleanup and shower and then meet us in the dinning hall in 10 minutes for supper. After supper you and I will return to my office and discuss a favor I want to ask of you."

I could not imagine what favor she needed from me and I am wondering why Pam is hanging out with her 19-year-old daughter. I thought when I accepted Pam's challenge to wear the green band with the 'Slave Collar' for the first time that I would be taken and used and abused by whomever for the rest of the night. Instead, I'm called to Dr. Emily's office and she treats me to an orgasm that lasted about 45 minutes and then made me cum as hard as I have ever cum in my life. Then I get introduced to her daughter. I wondered what in the world Pam had done this time. (Pam always says I blame her for everything. Maybe I do.)

I ran back to Dr. Emily's office and took a shower and got dressed. When I got to the dinning hall, Pam, Terry, and Dr. Emily were sitting at one of the head tables. They were using every other table to comply with local 'social distancing' rules, I guess. My temperature was taken again by our server, my fourth time tonight. As usual we were treated to a 5-star dinner. All during dinner Terry kept staring and grinning at me. I caught Dr. Emily watching the interaction between myself and her 19-year-old daughter several times before we finished the meal.

Dr. Emily said, "Dave come with me to my office. Pam is going to take Terry on a tour of the Club while we talk." I noticed Dr. Emily gave Terry an armband that said, 'Special Guest', and off they went.

Back in Dr. Emily's office I thanked her for the extended orgasm she had given me. I told her I didn't know that what happened was possible. I said, "You need to teach that one to Pam." She promised that she would and said, "Now for the favor I want to ask you. You may say 'No', and I will not treat you any different going forward. No one else in the Club will treat you different either. Before I ask you, I have to tell you the story that led up to tonight."

She said her husband had built a Dungeon, Playroom, in their basement similar to the one I visited in Dr. Liz's basement. She also told me that last year her daughter woke up sick one night and went looking for her parents. Not finding them upstairs she came to the basement and somehow Dr. Emily and her husband had left the door to the dungeon unlocked. When Terry walked in her mother was tied spread eagle on the bed with a vibrator humming in her pussy, nipple clamps on her breasts with the chain attached to an overhead rail on the bed, and her husband was just shooting his load down her throat and on her face. Terry said, "I knew you guys were kinky, but what are you doing to mom!"

Dr. Emily said they spent the next week explaining their 'kinky' side to their 18-year-old daughter. She said they thought it would really change their relationship with their daughter but Terry seemed fascinated about the bondage playroom. They also told Terry that they belonged to a BDSM Club and that's where they went on Friday nights. Terry did not seem any different after learning how 'kinky' her parents were. Her husband died shortly after this incident. Dr. Emily said she went more and more to the BDSM Club after her husband died and Terry came to her with more and more 'kinky' questions.

I actually interrupted her story and asked, "So what does all this have to do with tonight and the favor you need from me? You know I will do anything for you, just ask."

Dr. Emily said, "Dave, you did not let me finish the story! When I finish you will understand my request."

I hung my head and said, "Sorry, I think it's a man thing. We interrupt with a solution before we have heard the whole story."

Dr. Emily simply said, "Work on it." That reminded me of how many times Dr. Liz told me to work on something when I first came to the Club.

She continued. She told me after her husband died, she spent three or four nights a week at the Club. She said Terry regularly had questions about BDSM and she knew that Olivia, her best friend, had been talking to her mother, Dr. Liz, as well. Terry went out a lot with her friends when she wasn't working. After her dad died she spent a lot of over nights at Dr. Liz's house with Olivia. A couple months back Dr. Emily let her go out with her friends and she had an 11:00 P. M. curfew. The Club is 10 minutes from her house so Dr. Emily often left at 9:40 P.M. so she would be home just before Terry arrived back at home. She said they never came in until 2 or 3 minutes before 11:00 P.M.

This particular night the girls had returned early and dropped Terry off at her house at 8:50 P.M. unknown to Dr. Emily. When Dr. Emily came home, she did not find Terry anywhere and began calling the other girls' parents. She called Dr. Liz and was told the kids had come home early and Olivia had dropped Terry off over 2 hours ago. Dr. Emily panicked and started to call the police to report Terry missing but remembered the incident in the basement and all the recent questions from Terry about BDSM. Dr. Emily ran down stairs and the dungeon door was open a little. Here is to the best of my ability how Dr. Emily described what she saw.

Dr. Emily said, "Terry was laying on her back with her hands and feet cuffed to the four posts of the bed. She had tucked a vibrator inside her panties so that it was buzzing against her clit and she looked like she had cum over and over. She looked exhausted! She had a pair of my used panties from the hamper on her face and in her mouth. She had on a blindfold so she did not see me enter the dungeon, but heard my footsteps."

Terry said, "Olivia, thank goodness you came back. Help me get out of this before my mom gets home."

Dr. Emily said, "Terry honey, it is mom. What are you doing in here? How did you get attached to all four corners by yourself?

Terry said, "Mom I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry! I'll never do anything like this again. Olivia dropped me off and helped me get restrained. I just had to know. Mom. I'm sorry, I just had to know.

"Had to know what Honey?" Dr. Emily asked.

Terry said, "You and dad used to play bondage in here all the time before he died. After he died you play at the Club three or four nights a week. You used to glow after you and dad played in here and lately you have that same look when you come home from the Club. I just had to see what is was like to be restrained and vulnerable to anything and everything someone wanted to do to you while tied up."

Dr. Emily said, "I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with Terry. Here I was carrying on this conversation with my daughter and left her tied up the whole time. Then things got worse. Dr. Liz's daughter, Olivia, rang the doorbell. I still forgot and left Terry tied up spread eagle on the bed and went up to the foyer. Once I let Olivia in, she was almost hysterical."

She kept saying, "Did you find her, did you find her?"

"Yes Olivia, I found her. She is fine. I took Olivia down to the playroom and Terry was still restrained spread eagle on the bed." Dr. Emily then said, "I was amazed that so far Terry had not asked to be released, so I asked her. How does it feel to be tied up at the mercy of whomever happens to find you, even if it is your mother and your best friend?

Terry paused and then blurted out, "The truth is, I am really a hot mess and so turned on right now. My panties are so wet I can't believe it. It feels like I peed myself but I didn't."

Dr. Emily told me she couldn't believe what came out of her mouth next.

"Terry, Would you like to be released now or continue this little bondage adventure? It's still hard to believe I said that to my 18-year-old daughter at that moment. But Terry responded without even thinking about it."

"Oh mom, please do stuff to me. Do anything to me. Please do the hard and rough stuff to me you and daddy used to do! Mom can Olivia spend the night? It's almost midnight anyway."

Dr. Emily called Dr. Liz and briefed her on the situation and they agreed to let Olivia stay the night and use the playroom with Terry. When Dr. Emily returned from talking to Dr. Liz she locked the playroom door and told Olivia to get the little clamps she would find in a certain drawer and bring them to her. Dr. Emily tightened them on her daughter's nipples until she gasped. She told her a safe word to use if things got to be too much. Dr. Emily said, "I see you set up an enema bag but it's still full."

Terry said, "After Olivia left, I realized I could not insert it myself and so I didn't get to try it."

Dr. Emily kissed her daughter on the forehead and said, "you will get to try it in just a minute my little Slave."

Dr. Emily said she and Dr. Liz had known that their daughters played with each other and did sexual things together. They had both been instructed to never penetrate each other's pussies with any toys because of Terry's medical condition. Olivia knew all about it too. They were both given complete physicals and pronounced normal, except for Terry's double hymen issue.

Dr. Emily said, "Have you girls ever penetrated each other with dildos or vibrators?"

"No Ma'am," they both replied in unison.

"Olivia, strip down to your bra and panties quickly," Dr. Emily instructed. Once she did, it was obvious the whole situation had made her panties soaking wet, just like Terry's. Dr. Emily had been a slave to four men at the Club that night and each had cum inside her pussy, but she did not tell the girls. She had put her satin panties back on and was still wearing them. Dr. Emily said, "I squished all the way home. I still didn't tell Terry but asked her why she had my panties in her mouth when I came in."

Terry said, "Mom I know you get laid at the club all the time and I have sucked on your used panties many times. So has Olivia. We have done it with Olivia's mom's panties, too. It just turns us on. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"You too Olivia," Dr. Emily asked looking straight into her eyes.

"Yes Ma'am, it's just so hot sucking the cum from your panties and my mom's panties after ya'll come home from the Club. We figured anyone you and my mom had been with had been tested for every disease on the planet, so we didn't think any harm could come from doing it."

"OK then. Since you girls are so turned on by sucking cum filled panties, I need to tell you something. I was tied down at the Club and four men came in my pussy about an hour ago. These satin panties have kept most of it in me and these panties are soaked in semen. And yes, those four men have been tested for every disease know to man! Girls, are you sure you want to do this?

"Yes Ma'am," both girls replied. "Do it, please do it!"

Dr. Emily replied, "then Olivia, take off your bra and panties NOW!" This time Dr. Emily was pretty demanding. Once Olivia was naked Dr. Emily had her put her wet panties over Terry's nose and mouth and said, those should show you how turned on your best friend is at seeing you in this predicament." Terry started breathing heavily and Dr. Emily turned the vibrator still tucked inside her daughter's panties on low. Olivia's eyes got wide at seeing her best friend being used like this by her mother and then Dr. Emily said, "Olivia lay on your back in the opposite direction as Terry and let your pussies touch." Just as Olivia's breath quickened Dr. Emily straddled Olivia's head and told her to lick and suck the cum from her used panties.

Terry yelled, "Mom, please do me too! Do me too, not just Olivia!"

Mom responded, "Don't worry my child, I'm going to do even more to you."

With that Dr. Emily took off her panties and put them on Olivia's face and tucked the crotch in her mouth. Olivia's nipples got rock hard and extended and Dr. Emily snapped some clothes pins on her. Dr. Emily pulled out a belt, made for holding the magic wand and tightened it around Olivia's waist and thighs and got it real tight. Once she inserted the magic wand, she had both young pussies buzzing away.

12