All Comments on 'Dr. Emily's Virgin Daughter'

by martinbobb

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

Great start to what will be a hot story. Can’t wait for the chapter in the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Category and Tags please?

Whilst you have included the words *Mother* and *Daughter* that doesn’t automatically infer anything sexual between them, it would be hugely appreciated if you could just be straightforward and use the word *Incest* as the category and include it in your tags section. I know I would appreciate the trigger warning, it’s gross having to skim through the material to discover connections.

It doesn’t matter that events in your story revolve around a BDSM club and it’s members, the important point is that BDSM isn’t illegal and (thankfully) incest is illegal. I know that sometimes different degrees of something can cause issues or can be ignored. From my perspective ANY sexual contact between people who are related to each other or people who maintain a relationship similar to a familial role is enough to make me feel sick and potentially cause nightmares. I was drawn to your writing because it was listed under BDSM, people enjoying BDSM brilliant, parents and kids having open honest conversations about sex also brilliant it’s the responsible thing to do but I draw the line at any kind of sexual contact. A parent administering an enema for sexual reasons which also happens to give the recipients orgasms (somehow) that’s just so far over the line that the line isn’t even visible anymore.

It appears that incest is a fantasy of yours, that’s fine it’s none of my business it’s just a reiteration of the old phrase; “your kink is not my kink and that’s ok”.

It’s probably better for me if I just don’t read your stuff because I don’t want to have to go through that again, I just wanted you to be aware of the problem.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous