Dr. Emily's Virgin Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Emily said, "Now my daughter, you are going to the suck warm sticky semen straight from my pussy and lowered her freshly filled pussy onto Terry's face. You cannot imagine the licking and slurping from those two for the next ten minutes."

Dr. Emily went to the bathroom and came back with two 2-quart enema bags. She hung those bags on the overhead rail of the bed and lubricated some inflatable nozzles and slide them into both girls' rears. She inflated the balloons and said, "That will keep you girls from messing up the bed." Both girls started to orgasm and did so several times. Then Dr. Emily released the enema valves and filled each girl with two quarts. She oiled and rubbed their bellies and teased them about being pregnant. The pressure from the enemas caused the girls to orgasm again and again. When Dr. Emily realized the girls could take no more, she removed the tubes from the enema bags, took clamps off their nipples, removed the vibrator from Terry's panties and removed the magic wand belt from Olivia. She sent Olivia to the bathroom to expel the enema and once she had Terry freed from her bondage sent her to do the same.

Dr. Emily said, "I talked with both girls at length that night and both wanted to go to the Club. I explained that NO ONE was allowed in the Club under 19 years of age, and that included members' daughters. Both girls expressed the desire to become sexually active during the conversation. Both were fascinated with BDSM. I reiterated that Dr. Liz and I wanted them to wait until their honeymoon to lose their virginity, but they pleaded and said they couldn't wait that long. The next morning Dr. Liz came over and we made a 'solemn pack' with the girls. The gist of the agreement was if they would remain virgins until their 19th birthdays we would admit them to the Club once they passed their physicals and if they still could not wait until their honeymoon, we would have them deflowered by a Club member who would be disease and drug free. We explained the horrible things that result from sexually transmitted diseases. I think we scared them to death. We explained that everyone at the Club signed an affidavit to never have sex with anyone outside the Club and every member is regularly tested.

Dr. Emily paused and brought me some Pepsi, made a comment about the weather, and then said. "Both girls have kept their end of the promise. They have used both my Playroom and the Playroom at Dr. Liz's' house for a while now with our permission. Neither have ever been penetrated. That brings us to tonight and the favor I need to ask of you. Are you ready for this?"

"You are scaring me, Dr. Emily," was all I could mouth after she finished that story! I think I blushed as red as a beet at what she had just old me.

"Terry has just had her 19th birthday and she wants to have her first sexual intercourse with a Club member like I promised. She has been examined by two of our female gynecologists. She has a very thick double hymen and losing her virginity is going to be an ordeal that is going to be very painful for her and very trying for the man she has chosen. The condition is called 'microperforate hymen'. Look it up tonight. Dave, she chose you and I choose you, if you agree. I remember the night of your initiation and the lady you made orgasm for the first time since her husband died. Remember the one who said she had never squirted and you made her squirt over and over? Dr. Liz and I remember the tenderness you exercised with her and the confidence you gave her. If you are willing, in 7 days, I would like you to be the one with Terry. Dr. Liz and Olivia also want you to be Olivia's first in three weeks. She turns 19 tomorrow. Pam has talked with Dr. Liz and I and both girls and Pam is OK with this if you are."

"Wow," I said. "That is a lot to get my head around. I'm not sure about this."

Dr. Emily said, "You are under no obligation to do this, and we will not treat you any differently if you choose not to. Before you decide, I need to tell you that there was a second part of the solemn pledge we made to the girls. We promised that when they turned 19 that they would be allowed to use one of the Master Suites and be totally dominated by a man, who could and would do anything to them he pleased while they were tied, restrained, etc. The following night he would be tied and restrained in any way they chose and they will be allowed to do anything and everything they desire to do to him. I told you, they are both fascinated with BDSM. They can't wait to play bondage games here at the Club. So, what do you think? Are we all crazy? Are you up to being totally dominated by the whims of a couple of 19-year-old girls? Pam has agreed to all of this and she even said she would put on her 'Mistress Collar' and put you in the 'Slave Collar' and order you to do it and we all know you would if she did that. What Dr. Liz and I want is for you to do it willingly, for us and our girls, not because Pam made you do it."

I sipped on the Pepsi as the silence got awkward and then replied, "OK, Dr. Emily, I will, but this thing with the hymen scares me to death! Can we have her gynecologist in the suite when we try to lose Terry's virginity? I saw a girl loose her virginity live online one night with someone who had a ton of experience doing it and it was ugly until he finally got in. She had the same issue with the double hymen as you are describing with Terry. Can we also have the girls fill out the long forms, detailing things they want to try and things they don't want to try, like I had to fill out at my interview with Dr. Liz?"

Dr. Emily said, "They will undergo the same interview process and undergo the complete physicals, as well as the psychological tests. They will have to prove they are drug and alcohol free and disease free, just like everyone else."

"One more thing, Can I sit with you and Dr. Liz in one of your offices and discuss the girls before we do this? You know them better than anyone in the world. I don't want to ruin them for life or anything like that. Dr. Emily, I'm old."

"Yes. Yes," she said. "If we do not keep our end of the pledge, we fear they will both become sexually active with someone outside the Club, who has not been tested for any diseases on the planet, and that scares us to death! I can also see some young stud trying to have intercourse with Terry and hurting her because of the hymen issue. Can't you?"

"Yes Ma'am. He's going to get turned on and try to ram it home and they both may be ruined for life. Also, not being tested for every disease on the planet worries me as well. I've only met her briefly but she is a beautiful young lady. Every boy at school is wanting to get into those panties. Sorry, that came out a little crude."

Dr. Emily hugged me and said, "I didn't take it as crude. Thank you for caring and helping us with such a request. I did your psychology test and I know this is not easy for you."

Dr. Emily, "I have to know one more thing. Well, it really doesn't matter but, did you and Dr. Liz choose me or did the girls? To them I must seem like a fossil. I'm more than twice their age."

Dr. Emily said, "We steered them a little. OK, a lot! We gave them a few possible choices but the way we scored their answers, it was going to be you in the end all along, if you agreed. But this way the girls got to choose you rather than the Moms choosing you for them. We convinced them that an older man with a life of experience would fulfill their desires in ways a young fellow doesn't even know about or understand yet. We explained that with a young man, their first experience would be all about him and they would be very disappointed and unsatisfied. Dave, we actually told them that you would play their bodies 'like fine musical instruments' and give them an experience they will never forget. They are actually looking forward to being with you more than we ever thought they would. You saw the way Terry looked at you during dinner. That's why. I have to confess that after Dr. Liz and I showed them your initiation videos they can't wait for you to dominate them and they really can't wait to dominate you. They still can't believe the things you let everyone do to you that night. It's all they talk about! Dave, they have three written pages of things they are going to do to you. They also liked the way you talked back to Dr. Liz that night. They think you are some sort of a young rebel that never grew up.

"Alright then, Talk about pressure. A rebel I am! Dr. Emily, I think I'm actually afraid of two 19-year-old girls! Would you be able to get your hands on that three page list? Actually don't. That would take all the fun out it. You know I love being controlled and love not knowing what is coming next. I'll just take what they dish out."

"Dave, I just texted Dr. Liz and let her know you would do this. Olivia and Terry both in the hall and want to hug you before you go."

Dr. Emily, "They are going to make me blush like a teenager if you make me go out there now. One more question. You knew I would eventually agree to this didn't you?

She said, "Yes, I knew that once you heard the whole story you would do it. I hope you do realize the girls are going to try everything they can think of on you the nights you are restrained and at their mercy."

"That makes me nervous," Dr. Emily. "At least teach them the proper ways to use whips and floggers before those encounters. What would people in the Club think if I was broken by a couple of teenagers?" We both laughed hard and long.

Dr. Emily kissed me on the forehead and said, "Come on Mr. teenager, time for some more blushing."

When we left her office Dr. Liz hugged and kissed me and both girls hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and just squealed and giggled as they went down the hall. I guess it's just a 19-year-old girl thing. Maybe more like 2 kids who have just been given a new toy to play with. ME!

On the way home I asked Pam how long she had been in on this. She said she got called to Dr. Emily's office last week and talked with both her and Dr. Liz. She said she met the girls for lunch the next day and got to know them. She said both girls, in addition to being beautiful, are very smart and articulate. Pam said they seem very mature for 19. I just shook my head. Pam said, "Dave, I promise, you are really going to enjoy this. I know what you are thinking. Why am I setting you up with two beautiful young ladies? Well, in a couple of months you are going to plan Cindy's initiation."

"I know that, I actually have several pages of things to include in her initiation night."

Pam paused and then said, "Well, remember your initiation? It was your initiation, not mine and I helped them pull it off with all those notes you had written through the years. Dr. Liz is going to get with you in a couple of months and plan my initiation as soon as we get past this virus. There are some really wild things I want to try."

"I remember Cindy saying that one night but never told me specifics," were my next words.

"Well, when you and Cindy and Dr. Liz plan my initiation you will get all the specifics. I figured if I helped set you up with young ladies, you would be more willing to fulfill my darkest fantasies."

I said, "I would help and plan for you to fulfill your darkest fantasies any time with no strings attached." We never got any sleep that night. Close to seven hours of playing in the bedroom and playroom in the basement.

Once the virus passes or they come up with a cure, we'll put Cindy's initiation back on the schedule and plan for Pam's. They will be a big events with many people present. I get to plan and call the some of the shots on those. Don't forget to rate this story with 5 stars. Eventually I'll finish a couple of hot stories from the video archives. Stay safe but don't hide!! We are in an area that has not had very many mandatory rules with the Corona virus but lately people just seem afraid, like they are in hiding. Our medical people will beat this one like all the ones before. I'll write what happens with Terry on Friday night next.

12