Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigor

Story Info
A doctor persuades women to let him between their thighs.
4.9k words
4.29
30.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

John Hanley had a closely held secret--he wasn't really a doctor. He had completed his first year at the Buford College of Natural Sciences and Philosophy when the college closed down unexpectedly.

John considered himself lucky to find a job working for a pharmacist for the next two years. He learned a great deal about ingredients and medications. In his free time, John tinkered with various pharmaceutical ingredients and hit upon a formula he liked so much, he decided to move back home and go into business selling it to other men.

In a stroke of marketing genius, John Hanley decided to rebrand himself as Dr. Handley and to name his new product Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigour. He boldly declared the elixir treated the Masculine Droops, Increased Stamina, and Enhanced Virility.

Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigour was mostly lotion with ingredients like sunflower seed oil and beeswax. The silky feeling of the lotion made his hand glide smoothly over his peter whenever he frigged himself. What really made the elixir fly off the shelves was the small dram of eucalyptus he poured into every batch--it made a man tingle and harden. Dr. Handley applied elixir to his own male appendage every night and could attest to its effectiveness.

Dr. Handley purchased a wagon and team of horses and would make a loop through three states, selling to men he met along the way and to the shopkeepers and barbers who wished to keep some of his merchandise in stock. Those shopkeepers and barbers kept his products under locked cabinets and behind closed doors, only available upon request, so that the delicate, feminine patrons would not be offended or accuse them of peddling products that would lead men into moral turpitude.

Many women disapproved of a man pulling his own willy--they called it a mortal sin or some such. Dr. Handley devoted his next concoction to such women--the Tonic for Female Hysteria. The tonic could be poured into coffee or a strongly flavored beverage. Dr. Handley claimed it was guaranteed to cure Upset, Dyspepsia, Vapours, and Foul Humours. The Tonic for Female Hysteria contained a nearly tasteless Russian alcohol called Vodka and an extract from the South American coca leaf. Most female tonics used opium or laudanum or some other derivative of poppy, but Dr. Handley was convinced from his time at the pharmacy that such drugs were unhealthful and addictive. Dr. Handley prided himself on creating a high-quality product and avoided dangerous ingredients.

Although Dr. Handley couldn't say so on his bottles, word quickly spread among his customers that in addition to relaxing upset women, the elixir made it easier for a man to exert his husbandly rights with a cold, unwilling wife. Many men told him in confidence that twenty minutes after adding one or two drops of the Tonic for Female Hysteria in her evening coffee, most wives would quietly submit while her husband undressed her and allow him to perform sexual congress upon her person.

The two products, used together, made men wildly happy--their rods got hard more often, stayed hard longer, and their wives were more willing to receive those rods. Dr. Handley was pleased to have helped many marriages become happier and many babies be conceived.

Curiously, a few men told him that after ingesting the Tonic for Female Hysteria, their wives would go wild with pleasure when touched with certain types of caresses. As an established medical professional, Dr. Handley pretended to be knowledgeable about these certain types of caresses but he definitely wanted to know more about them. Like most men, Dr. Handley had never had a woman particularly enjoy the sex act--they submitted for a coin or to try and trap a man into marriage.

After three years of hard work building a successful business, two disasters struck. First, rumors spread that Dr. Handley had seduced and impregnated an eighteen year old virgin. This was monstrously unfair--no one could prove that he did the deed or that she had been a virgin beforehand. Even if he was the guilty party and he had deflowered the girl, she could have lain with twenty men in the month since he left town. Attacking his good name and damaging his reputation with unprovable claims was outrageous.

Truth was, the vixen had asked for it. She wanted to see his wares, so he has pulled off the trail and set up camp by the creek. She had picked out a few trinkets, gone all flirtatious, and knelt down in front of his chair. She had deftly unfastened his breeches and used her dainty fingers and highly skilled mouth on him.

After his orgasm, she had prepared to leave and he offered her a drink. She wanted some expensive trinkets...and he hadn't gotten his money's worth from her yet. He wanted more than her lovely mouth.

When her eyes glazed over and a wide grin spread across her face, he rushed to unclothe her and himself. She had been a beautiful girl with a sexy blonde thatch and large pink nipples.

When he spread her legs to lubricate her body, he had been delighted to find her hymen was in tact. He had spent several minutes exploring her with his with his tongue, worshipping her sweet cherry. When she moaned a little and started to awaken from the stupor, he carefully smeared elixir of manly vigor inside her entrance and all over his cock.

He suckled her nipples to sharp peaks. When she gasped and started to speak, asking why she was naked, he moved up to lay his hips above hers. Her legs were held open by the presence of his body between them. He reached down and spread her pussy lips apart and pushed his cock forward. His swollen, aching erection slid down her slit until it reached her entrance.

He pushed a little more and was soon buried in her tight, wet, no longer virginal sheath. As he neared completion, she seemed to come out of her trance and acted a little distressed, but he could feel her pleasure as her body released fresh cream and her internal muscles worked him. He considered pulling out, but she felt so damn good he couldn't do it. He had thrust harder and harder, basking in the pleasure her young body gave him, holding off his orgasm as long as he could manage. Long minutes later, his balls has tightened and his thrusts had become even rougher as he pumped spurt after spurt of cream deep inside her, depositing his seed at the mouth of her fertile womb. She had been so tight, so wet, and definitely one of the best fucks of his life up to that point.

The second disaster followed not soon after--word began to spread among the women what Dr. Handley was selling. Unreasonable females demanded businesses cut all ties with him. They lined the streets and formed protests when his tinker's wagon was coming to town. Reluctantly, Dr. Handley sold his home and moved further west, angry at the foul-tempered harpies who ruined him just because they wanted to deny husbands their conjugal rights and keep him away from their virginal daughters.

Two months after Dr. Handley mysteriously vanished from North Dakota, Dr. John Cocke hung his shingle in San Francisco. Dr. Cocke was a handsome young doctor with a diploma hanging on his wall from the prestigious (if misspelled) Harverd Medical School. The document in question looked so new and unblemished, it almost could have been printed in one of the city's dozens of print shops rather than been transported across the country from Massachusetts by the young doctor.

Dr. Cocke specialized in both masculine and feminine sexual disorders. After paying $1 for an office visit, Dr. Cocke was happy to let his male patients fill out a questionnaire and then prescribe each of them the same treatment--Dr. Cocke's Treatment for Masculine Afflictions.

Each man was given a letter instructing him to vigorously apply the Treatment for Masculine Afflictions to the male appendage each night for a period no less than one hour or until ejaculation was achieved. The instructions further stated that daily oral stimulation or sexual congress with their wives was strongly recommended for maximum results. Dr. Cocke personally signed each letter to ensure any doubtful, suspicious wives knew that their husband was following his medical orders and not simply demanding to exercise marital rights for their own pleasure. Dr. Cocke's male patients assured him the letter worked like a charm.

Bottles of Dr. Cocke's Treatment for Masculine Afflictions were wildly popular and no one ever noticed their striking similarity to Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigour. In addition to the $1 exam fee, he sold each bottle of the Treatment for nearly the shockingly high price of sixty-five cents each. This was more than double the charge for the Elixir of Manly Vigour. Business was booming and the product flew off the shelves.

Dr. Cocke's female patients were handled very differently. For a $3 office fee, women were invited to a treatment room that resembled a bedroom. Dr. Cocke's nurses would offer them a cup of coffee or grape juice that contained a drop or two of Dr. Cocke's Female Tranquility Restorative. Twenty minutes later, when the nurses returned, they would help the women undress and slip on a simple cotton robe.

For an additional 50 cent fee, the highly trained nurses would offer feminine grooming services to ensure freshness and hygiene. Many women accepted this service. Two towels were placed under their hips, foamy soap was applied to their nether regions and the nurses used razors to gently scrape away the hair and leave the women's skin soft and bare.

All women received a liberal amount of Dr. Cocke's Cream to Alleviate and Prevent Womanly Distress. The cream combined aloe, shea butter, coconut milk and a few other ingredients that allowed for a pain-free penetration. Dr. Handley found an Australian herb called Melaleuca that created a warm, tingling sensation for the women deep inside. The cream was smeared liberally onto thick, specially shaped wooden dowels and inserted deeply by the nurses. The nurse would use the dowel to simulate sexual congress while stimulating the clitoris and occasionally the breasts, driving them to orgasm.

Doctor Cocke had uncommonly pretty nurses. Although their pristine new diplomas announced their degrees from elite women's colleges across the country, all of the pretty women in their thirties bore a striking resemblance to recent retirees from businesses like SueEllen's Establishment for Men and Honey's Casino. Both the establishment and the casino were rumored to secretly employ prostitutes under the age of 30 to serve the needs of the older, wealthy, male patrons. A cynical, suspicious person might wonder if Dr. Cocke's nurses were actually retired prostitutes, but the rumor didn't spread very widely.

Dr. Cocke's nurses received extensive training and had multiple tools available to help them complete their diagnostic work and assist each female patient achieve an orgasm--the cure for dysfunction. As part of the job interview, Dr. Cocke insisted that an interviewee pleasure one of his nurses with her hands, several tools, and her mouth while he observed. Dr. Cocke usually rubbed a bit of the Treatment for Masculine Afflictions into his own staff during these sessions. He had to be sure that a woman had the right skills to help his patients before he hired her as a nurse.

At any time, he could secretly observe the treatments through one-way mirrors placed in each treatment room to assure a high standard of care was maintained.

Conversations with his talented nurses and time spent observing them taught him the secret skills and caresses involved in giving women pleasure.

After a session with the nurses, each woman could purchase Dr. Cocke's Cream to Alleviate and Prevent Womanly Distress for $1.25. Dr. Cocke was able to charge women more than men because he had cornered the market--his was the only service and the only cream to help women achieve pleasure.

To keep women coming back in person, Dr. Cocke's Female Tranquility Restorative was a tightly held secret only his nurses knew about. The restorative was tasteless when mixed with grape juice or something similar and its effect on the female brain could not be overstated.

Although Dr. Cocke spent most of his time in the front of the store or with his male walk-in patients, he liked to treat one female patient per day. Dr. Cocke taught his nurses to look for the kind of patients he liked to treat and they would frequently summon him to the observation room so he could inspect the recommended female through the glass.

As a reward for finding the perfect patient for him to work with each day, the nurse got her normal payment and was assigned to an easier task for an hour or two. Usually, he had them filling bottles with the cream, restorative, or the popular masculine treatment while he performed the medical treatment.

This fine arrangement made Dr. Cocke wealthy, kept his cock primed and in top condition, and his balls drained.

Chapter One

Amelia's Fertility Treatment

I looked through the one-way glass and was startled to see Amelia Sleeve. She was frequently seen on the mayor's arm and was rumored to be his mistress. The young beauty had rich, black hair, creamy skin, and big blue eyes. She had been beautifully coiffed every time I had seen her, but today she was wearing one of the thin, white robes my patients dressed in.

"Has she been given any Female Tranquility Restorative?" I asked Estelle.

"Yes Dr. Cocke. She seemed nervous so I pumped three drops into her grape juice myself."

"Thank you, Estelle." Three drops was a little on the strong side, but if she was nervous, the tincture of vodka and coca leaf extract would help her to relax and enjoy herself.

"Did she accept the grooming?" he asked. What he really wanted to know was if her pussy was shorn and bare the way he liked it.

"Yes, Dr. Cocke, but there was a problem. She agreed and lay back easily enough. She has a beautiful cunny, very responsive. I was nearly done with the grooming when she seemed to focus on what I was doing. When she became aware that I had shorn almost all of the hair on her nether lips, she grew upset and said her master wouldn't like this. I had to use the leg restraints to finish the job so she couldn't squirm and cause herself injury from the razor."

"Thank you, Estelle. It wouldn't do to leave her mostly shorn. You did exactly right. I'll take over her treatment. Why don't you leave for two hours, with pay? And not a word to anyone about her identity."

With such a high-profile patient, I wasn't about to leave Estelle or anyone else in here working on tinctures or bottles where they could watch me. I locked the observation room and joined Miss Sleeve.

"Good afternoon, Miss Sleeve," I greeted her. "How can I help you today?"

She blinked and looked up at me, a little glassy-eyed and loopy. This was a side effect of the Female Tranquility Restorative and would pass in an hour or two.

"Dr. Cocke, I need you to help me get pregnant."

I smiled in anticipation. "Tell me about that, Miss Sleeve."

"My patron Mayor Gray wants a baby, an heir."

"What is the problem?"

"His little winky is about this long," she said, measuring a little over half the length of her pinky. If true, the major was indeed small--that was less than 2 inches. In the doctor's experience, the Female Tranquility Restorative encouraged women to open up and speak truths they would normally hide.

"Are you and Mayor Gray able to have normal sexual relations?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I've never tried it with anyone else. I was sent to an all girl's boarding school when I was 12 and he bought me when I was 18," she confessed. "He's either with me or has his bodyguards follow me everywhere. He's obsessed with preventing any other man getting into my bloomers," she confessed. "They're standing outside this building right now, waiting for my exam to end."

Dr. Cocke was startled by this. Surely she didn't mean that literally--what kind of parents would sell an 18-year-old to a man in his 70s? What kind of selfish jackalope would keep a girl locked up to ensure no one else ever had a chance to dip his wick into her candle? Curious as he was, he decided not to question her further on this topic. He needed to focus on other things.

"Does he lie on top of you and push his little winky inside your vaginal channel?" Dr. Cocke asked, using her term for his male tool.

"He tries. I can't feel if it really goes in or not. He rubs himself against me down there, sliding back and forth, and then a few drops of white seed drips out. If it doesn't land in my channel, he scoops it up and pushes it inside."

"Thank you for your forthrightness. I hate to be indelicate, but has it ever hurt when he rubbed his little winky against you, down there?" he asked, still trying to use her words.

She shook her head no and made a goofy smile. "His little winky never hurt me, but his finger did the first time he pushed the white stuff in."

Holy hell! I thought. She was either a virgin or so close to it that it made no difference.

"Miss Sleeve, I'm going to help you become pregnant," I told her. "I believe you need to be opened up deep inside so that when your patron pushes his seed inside you with his finger, it can pass through your womb, into your channel and implant," I told her, lying through my teeth. "First, I need you to lie back and let me examine you."

I pulled the covers down and helped her position herself in the center of the mattress. "Close your eyes and relax while I get my tool ready, Miss Sleeve," he told her.

I stepped behind the privacy curtain and stripped, wanting to remove my clothes while out of her view. "Miss Sleeve, how long has it been since your Friendly Visitor appeared?" I asked her, delicately referring to her menstruation.

"About two weeks, Dr. Cocke. Is that important?"

"Vitally important. Some treatments can only be conducted at the proper time of the month," he told her.

With her eyes still closed, he climbed into the bed and lay atop her. "Miss Sleeve, I need to examine your breasts to ensure they are healthy," he told her and opened the robe. The large creamy mounds tipped with small pink nipples were breathtaking. He lowered his head and sucked one right into my mouth while he squeezed and toyed with both mounds using my hands. She began to moan and wiggle her hips. The doctor switched to the other nipple and her sexy sounds and jerky movements increased.

He slid his hands down to her smooth, bare vulva. She gasped in surprise. "Dr. Cocke, no one has ever touched me like this," she said dreamily.

He tried to think of a reason to justify the touch to the spacey little woman below me. "Miss Sleeve, I'm testing for skin health, elasticity, and the wetness and tightness of your luscious little pussy." Damn it, he didn't mean to say that last one. The little beauty didn't respond to the inappropriate words and thrashed her hips beneath the good doctor.

Slowly the doctor draped Miss Sleeve's thighs over his shoulders and used every trick the retired harlots had ever taught him about pleasing a woman. He licked his way up and down her slit, teased and sucked on the devil's bell, and drive his tongue deep inside her love hole while he rubbed her bell with large circular motions.

He wanted to drive a finger in her backdoor, giving her a forbidden thrill as his mouth sucked her dry. That would have to wait. Little Miss Sleeve was close to an orgasm and as a doctor, he had a professional obligation to pump her full of seed before she came. Dr. Cocke grabbed her ankles and placed them on top of his shoulders and leaned forward, creating the perfect angle for penetration. He dragged the dark purple head of his cock and up down her slit a few times, making her cry out and buck. When he could tell she was on the precipice of a powerful climax, he moved the bulbous mushroom head to the entrance of her little cunny hole, flexed his hips, and sank into her hot, creamy depths.

12