Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walls of Miss Sleeve's tight sleeve were perfection. Her mouth pucked into a perfect O shape in surprise or pain at her first deep penetration by a male who did not have a "tiny winky". She looked shocked as Dr. Cocke's powerful lance embedded itself in her exquisite flesh. Miss Sleeve's eyes flew open and she looked between their bodies, watching as he slowly withdrew his large, male member and then plunged back into her quivering quim.

"Dr. Cocke," she said, sounding alarmed, "I'm not allowed to do this. My Patron, Mayor Gray, wants me untouched, except by him!"

"I understand, Miss Sleeve. If you were my property, I wouldn't want to let another man's sword inside your exquisitely tight sheath, either. But 'tis too late to stop--your lush garden needs to be fertilized," he told her, pumping harder. His fingers found the devil's bell again and began to rub in strong circles as he pronged her sweet depths. She grew wetter and cried out, clinching her tight cunny walls exquisitely tight around my pole. He slammed into her harder, sending his seed into her forbidden depths and willing it to take root inside her womb.

When he finished, he lay panting atop her, reluctant to pull out of the sweetest cunny he had ever taken. He kept her legs held high, wanting to give my swimmers the time they needed to find her hidden little egg.

Her eyes seemed alert now. The excitement of taking her first real prick must have caused the Female Tranquility Restorative to wear off early.

"Dr. Cocke, we shouldn't have done this!" she told me, squirming to get up. "I'm going to be in so much trouble. Mayor Gray always said he would know if I let anyone else touch me."

I pulled out of her but kept her feet aloft, admiring the mess I had made of her tight female scabbard with my masculine dagger. I dipped a finger in, pushing down towards the gateway to her womb.

"Miss Sleeve, as your doctor, you must trust me to know how to handle this. I assure you, you will have your baby and your patron will never suspect he is not the proud papa if you follow my instructions," he told her. While he kept her feet elevated, he explained what she was to do.

He retrieved one of the large wooden dowels, a jar of Dr. Cocke's Cream to Alleviate and Prevent Womanly Distress and an old bottle of Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigour. While Nurse Caroline helped her clean up, he wrote a letter.

Dear Mayor Gray,

Your good friend Miss Sleeve was seen today in my office. She was diagnosed with Feminine Hysteria and received her first treatment by Nurse Estelle. We recommend that she come by once per week until the hysteria has run its course or she has conceived.

I hope you will forgive Miss Sleeve for confiding in me as her doctor, that is distressed not to have conceived yet. We have a treatment available for women afflicted thusly.

Please apply a generous amount of the Cream to Alleviate and Prevent Womanly Distress to the wooden dowel and work it into her gently for at least five minutes before Intimate Relations. Nurse Estelle has informed me that her deep inner tissues were closed off and they should be opened before any future attempts at seeding are made. While opening her channel, I suggest stimulating the Female Breast or the Clitoris to promote Female Relaxation. I would be happy to send Nurse Estelle over to demonstrate the technique at your earliest convenience.

Once she has been opened and seeded, you can apply more of the Cream to Alleviate and Prevent Womanly Distress to the dowel and work it gently in for at least another five minutes, to allow the seed a chance to penetrate the Womb.

For your pleasure, I recommend that you instruct Miss Sleeve to keep herself shorn below and that you ask her perform all sexual acts while fully unclothed. I have found that female dressing gowns and feminine hair can itch and scratch a man and interfere with his release.

I am also enclosing a revolutionary product made by a colleague of mine--Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigour. Dr. Handley assured me that the elixir dramatically increases virility. For optimal benefit, Dr. Handley recommends having the female provide several minutes of oral stimulation on the male member before rubbing it directly onto the male rod. Nurse Estelle can teach Miss Sleeve these techniques in the privacy of your home.

Happy Breeding.

Yours Most Sincerely,

Dr. J. Cocke

Dr. Cocke enclosed a large bill for the unheard of sum of $20 into the envelope and sent Estelle in to help her clean up and dress again.

Chapter 2

For the next few months, Miss Sleeve's life became dramatically harder. Mayor Gray became a patient of Dr. Cocke. He blamed her for not having a female hysteria, a sealed off wound, and not having conceived a child yet. He was determined to follow Dr. Cocke's advice to the letter.

For an enormous amount of money, Nurse Estelle came out several times to observe, guide, and participate in the Intimate Act of Sexual Congress between the Mayor and Miss Sleeve. Estelle demonstrated to Miss Sleeve how to pleasure a man with her mouth and taught Mayor Gray how to use the wooden dowel to please and relax his young victim without hurting her.

Every morning before she dressed, she had to go to the mayor's chamber, unclothe, and submit to the wooden dowel while he pawed at her breasts and her devil's bell. When five minutes had passed, it was her turn to orally stimulate the wrinkled older man, apply the foul lotion, and try to coax the seed out of Mayor Gray's winky. If anything came out the winky, it was immediately applied to the dowel and pushed to her inner recesses.

Once a week, Miss Sleeve was escorted to Dr. Cocke's office, ostensibly for a private session with Nurse Estelle to relax her womb and encourage fertility. In reality, Nurse Estelle hid herself away, out of view of the guards, while Dr. Cocke entered the treatment room alone. Dr. Cocke's true conception and fertilization plan was very different than what Mayor Gray thought it was.

Privately, he told her that the older man was very likely sterile. He stripped her naked, pleasured her, and took her in ways she never imagined--lying on her stomach, riding astride him, kneeling before him like a bitch. His hot living flesh felt so much better than the wooden dowel and when he came, he flooded her channel with his living seed and lifted her hips to let it soak in.

Two months later, when her Friendly Visitor failed to show, Miss Sleeve hoped for a reprieve in the bedroom. Instead, Dr. Cocke convinced Mayor Gray that she was deeply upset at being pregnant out of wedlock, worried about her immortal soul and embarrassed at being seen as a fallen woman. This worry needed to be alleviated to ensure she had a healthy pregnancy. Within a day, Miss Sleeve became Mrs. Gray.

Dr. Cooke encouraged her husband to continue the daily sexual ministrations--he said that they would relax and settle his wife, who was young enough to need the daily insertion of her husband's rod between her thighs. Dr. Cooke encouraged Mayor Gray to disregard the warning of his cardiologist to relax and not push himself into any vigorous activity. Dr. cooke convinced the elderly mayor it was important for him to do his duty to his young bride.

Three months later, as she was starting to show, her husband was again attempting to do his daily duty, rubbing his tiny little winky all over her girly bits, when he grabbed his chest and collapsed on top of her, dead of heart failure. Respected newspapers reported he died in his home but the yellow journalists described the way a naked Mrs. Gray had screamed for the butler to lift him off. The young and pregnant Mrs. Gray was called a Black Widow and the people of San Francisco believed his death had been caused by the exhaustion of trying to please his new young bride, never knowing that she wanted to be left alone. They never discovered that the elusive Dr. Cocke had pushed Mayor Gray to take her, again and again, until his heart couldn't take the strain.

Six months later, when the baby was born, the estate was settled, and the cash had been transferred to a secure bank in New York, the Black Widow and her baby quietly vanished. Doctor J. Cocke sold his business to the nurses who worked for him and he also vanished.

A short time later, Dr. Seymore Dick, his wife Petunia Dick and their infant daughter Amelia settled in Montreal. Dr. Dick opened a small private practice selling specially formulated health tonics, including the popular Dr. Dick's Concoction for Robust Masculinity.

12