All Comments on 'Dr. Handley's Elixir of Manly Vigor'

by cavaliergirl123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BlueEyedRavenBlueEyedRaven12 months ago

This was a fun story, I really enjoyed it!

Brainless_PuddleBrainless_Puddle12 months ago

Awesome dedication to the bit! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ok boomer aka Larry Nassar

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun. You should read back through it and catch all the places where you changed POV from 1st to 3rd person in the second half.

winterplayingwinterplaying10 months ago

I didn't expect this...it was too fun! I would love to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I worked as a deliver driver. There was a doctor on my route that was rumored to provide substances to some of his patients in the university area. He usually took Thursday afternoons off, and on this Thursday, I had a package for him to sign. Arriving about 1:30, I decided to eat my bag lunch before having to leave a note on the door for him to request a stop the next day. Sitting in my van I saw a young woman about 20 wearing green stretch pants, a college sweatshirt and high black tennis shoes enter the office. After about 10 minutes, and not seeing her come out, I approached the office and found the door unlocked. I entered but saw no one, then I heard "hi" and turned to see the same girl totally nude, except for the high tops. Before I could respond, the doctor appeared, quickly gained his composure, and started to laugh. I said, "I need a signature for your package." He told "Tiffany" to wait, and he signed, allowing me to appreciate my view of the ponytailed substance assisted naked girl. The next day I returned to tell him I really hadn't seen anything. He thanked me and asked if I would care to fuck Tiffany's brains out? If so, he would like to participate or observe, he added. Since then, Tiffany and I have put on a show every Thursday for the doctor, who has silenced us by making us his "drug whores."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I should have mentioned, the doctor had a fetish. Tiffany was to wear only her black high-top tennis shoes, while she drained my balls, or I fucked her. She didn't seem to mind since the doctor always removed her inhibitions chemically prior to his taking pictures of her performances. "Such a good girl," he would say, "now open wide and suck it."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There were two things I remember most about the doctor. After Tiffany received a mouthful of cum, she was to show the doctor her reward. After swallowing she was to open her mouth again to show she was a good girl who liked to swallow cum. Secondly, after learning Tiffany was a sophomore in the Female Studies at the university, the doctor had her pubic hair completely removed. He said it made it easier for him to do female studies.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am curious, what type of high-top tennis shoes (sneakers) did Tiffany wear?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ha, ha, I believe they were Converse Allstars, black with white bottoms, laces and laces. Every time I visited, the doctor had her spacey, and nude except for those Converse Allstars,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oops, I meant black high tops with white bottoms, laces and logos. As for Tiffany she reminded me of a 20-something Ayşe Tezel, who can be seen in her birthday suit minus any shoes from the series Spartacus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous