Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde Pt. 06

Story Info
Decisions need to be made as the formula starts to fail.
3.2k words
4.56
4.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next week, Simon and I plunged ourselves in to our research to fix Beth and Marc's issues. Two paths of research became clear whilst reviewing the blood work. The first path is to make the transformation permanent, but we stumbled on another path which appears to be a cure, fixing the subject in their original state.

So, for me that would be a return to the weedy Tim, or the Prof to a middle-aged man with cancer.

We continued to check my blood work and though I had spent most of my time as Tim during this time, the first signs that I was also heading for a crash had started to occur.

Marc had called me to say Beth had slipped into a deep depression, she was refusing to eat, or even look at herself in a mirror.

Chris gave me some space to work on this problem, but I tried to see him at least twice a week. We decided to keep our dates at either his or my flats, just in case I crashed.

It was during one of these dates that my world came crashing down as well.

Chris was on top of me, kissing my lush lips as he slid is cock in and out of me. I was wrapped up in the moment, and all my worries melted away as I felt my orgasm grown within.

That's when it happened!

My core temperature soared; my body started to convulse as I started to crash.

Chris yelled in pain as his cock became trapped within my pussy as the walls started to contract. My back arched as I flailed around in pain, still with Chris trapped within my groin.

Finally, my penis started to grow, ejecting Chris as it grew. His relief was evident, but he was still in considerable pain. My eyes rolled back into my head as I passed out.

I awoke a little while later, Chris was cradling my head and he had placed a cool cloth on my forehead. Alison was gone, and the only trace of her was the sheer baby doll negligee I was wearing.

A year ago, I would have been overjoyed at the prospect of being 100% male again, but Alison was now part of me. I gently wept as Chris held onto me.

At some point I fell asleep, and when I awoke it was morning. Chris was still with me, and I did feel self-conscious laying in bed with him naked as a man.

Could I love him, if I was stuck as Tim? I did not know. Chris sensed that I was far from alright.

"I think we need to talk," he said.

"Yes," was all I could say, unable to meet his gaze.

He placed a hand on mine, "I love you regardless what gender you are, it is not a problem for me."

His words hung in the air, in all our time together I had not been able to bring myself to sleep with Chris as Tim.

I finally met his gaze, "Chris, I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can like this?"

"Close your eyes," he told me.

I did as he asked, and was surprised when he kissed me. I kept them shut as he slid his tongue into my mouth, I relaxed and kissed him back. He became more passionate, and I started to go with him.

I let out a moan when he coiled his hand around my cock and began to stroke it. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. Instinctively as I had done loads of time before as Alison, I started to wank him.

Chris broke the kiss and pulled away from my hand.

"Keep your eyes closed," he said.

I felt his cock head brush my lips, and I opened my mouth to accept him. Chris must have positioned himself in a 69, as he took me into his mouth.

It did not take long for him to fire his seed into my mouth, and I returned the compliment.

I opened my eyes as he crawled up to me and started to spoon me from behind.

"That was not so bad," he whispered into my ear.

I gave a meek smile, "No, but I'm not sure I can give you, my arse."

He gave me a reassuring squeeze, before I added, "Well not yet anyway."

Chris let out a laugh, and he continued to hold me for a while longer.

"I'm going for a shower," Chris said, "I think you should join me?"

I kind of felt on autopilot as I followed him into the bathroom. We made out and washed each other. Chris was allowing me to grow comfortable with him as Chris. Other than making out, we did not do anything else sexual.

After we dried off and got dressed. Chris went to work and I headed to the lab.

Simon was already at the lab when I arrived.

"It has happened to me too," I told him when I entered the room.

Simon could see I was not taking it well, and gave me a hug.

He told me he had visited Marc and Beth last night, Marc had to sedate Beth in order to get her to eat. We needed to finish the new formula.

As we worked Simon and I chatted, "I'm not sure I can do anal sex?"

Simon with a playful smile on his face, "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"But I don't feel comfortable having sex with him as a man," I replied.

Simon paused and turned to me, "Have you considered transvestism?"

"What?" I spoke.

"Dressing and acting as a woman," he continued, "It appears to me that you, Marc and Beth are all transgender."

I was taken a back as he continued, "Marc and Beth have full embraced their gender dysphoria, but even though you spend most of your time as a woman, and even in a committed relationship with a man, still won't fully let go of your male self."

"It is silly, but I've never considered that I was trans?" I replied.

"Take it from an old queer like me, I know a trannie when I see one, and girl you are one." Simon declared.

As his words sunk in, I knew he was speaking the truth, I just had not realised it till now. I was Alison regardless of which body mode I was in. I was just kidding myself that I needed the masculine time as Tim for some purpose I had no reasoning for.

"So, you saying regardless of weather we get this formula working, I should embrace Alison full time and let Tim go?" I asked him, "I should live as a woman regardless?"

"I think you have already answered your own question," he said, before adding, "Alison."

I lowered my head, "I would not know where to start?"

"Nonsense, you've been living as a part time woman for over a year." Simon said, "It would not be difficult to start a traditional transition."

We got back to work, and that lunch time Simon took me to see a trans friend of his for help.

Before I left her flat, I was back in a dress, wearing a wig, breast forms, and makeup designed to hide my masculinity.

I looked like a bloke in a dress, though you had to double take to really see that.

That afternoon, I got back to work with anew sense of purpose. I was no longer doing this for my friends, I was now doing it for myself.

After work I went clothes shopping for female clothing in my current size. After I ate, I bagged up all Tim's clothes and dropped them off at the charity shop.

I visited Marc and Beth, she was still requiring sedation, but at least she was slowly starting to function again. She was pleased I had decided to come out as trans.

Marc said he could not go back to being a woman until Beth was a man.

I went to Chris's flat, and he was surprised to see me in drag.

"Tim is gone, regardless of how my research goes," I told him, "Could you love me as a butch looking woman."

He kissed me and said, "I love you Alison, beard and all."

I stayed for a while, before heading home.

The next week was mostly spending my time at work, or at home researching how to be a trans woman. It was easier being a real woman, as I could go out without makeup, or the constant battle with body hair.

I also started to watch some tranny porn to get a feeling for sex. The first video scared me half to death as a guy with a giant cock rammed a t-girl from behind.

I purchased on Simon's recommendation a selection of anal sex toys, ranging from some butt plugs and a couple of dildos in various sizes.

The first few times I tried my new toys I was far too tense and it hurt like hell. Simon suggested I have a few drinks first to relax myself.

That helped and I managed to ride one of my dildos until it felt good.

The next day at work Simon asked me, "So how did it go, did you managed to get one into your pussy?"

"Yes," I said with a coy smile, "And I have the medium sized plug in now."

"Lucky bitch," Simon said laughing at me.

The weeks, became months as we struggled to find a way to stabilise the transformation.

Marc and Beth's relationship endured and they were now living as happy as they could be as a heterosexual couple.

I was growing more comfortable with Chris as a trans woman. I was now OK with us giving oral sex to each other. And after playing with my toys, I was close to giving my boy pussy up to Chris.

We made one breakthrough and it was the transformation to improve someone's body. The Prof had taken it and his ability to gender change was gone, but he was a picture of health.

I was also by this time comfortable in public. I had started to follow a strict diet and exercise that helped me lose most of my male muscle tone. And with Marc being a doctor, I was now taking estrogen to help feminise my body further. I had started to develop my own breasts, but they were a far cry from the C cups I had before.

After Chris escorted me home after a dinner date, I invited him in. I was ready for him to love me fully as a woman.

We started out on the sofa kissing, "Chris my love, with you make me a complete woman?"

"Nothing would make me happier," he said.

We went into the bedroom and stripped each other naked. I was more than ready for him as I had been wearing my largest butt plug all day.

Chris's eye widened when he felt the plug in my butt. "I wanted to be ready for you."

He eased out the plug and tossed it over his shoulder. There was no resistance as he slid his hard cock into me, taking my anal virginity. It was the first time since my crash that I felt truly like a woman again as my man made love to me.

His cock was rubbing my prostate, and though the estrogen had reduced the size of my erection, I was rock hard.

"Fuck me Chris, breed me," I panted

"Ah, your arse feels fantastic sweetheart," Chris replied, sweat dripping from his forehead.

I started to whimper as the sight of my budding breast jiggled when Chris thrust into me.

"I'm close," I called out as my balls started to tighten.

"Me too," Chris declared.

My whole body shook as jism spurted from my cock; I had not even touched it. The contractions in my anal passage were enough to send Chris over the edge and he released his seed into me with a grunt.

We laid there, both spent trying to catch our breaths.

Chris recovered enough and kissed me, "I love you Alison Hyde."

A little later, we made love again, this time with me on top. I fired my load over Chris's chest, as he fired a second load into me.

As I drifted off to sleep in his arms, I was content that I was now the person I was always meant to be.

Over the next month things were great, Chris and I were now fucking like rabbits. We were even talking about moving in together.

The research also started to look up, we found a compound that seemed to stabilise the transformation. The lab results looked promising, but we were being overly cautious this time.

During a visit by Beth and Marc in the lab, they had come to check on our progress. Beth's eyes lit up as we told her about the latest test results.

As Marc, Simon and myself chatted in my office, Beth excused herself to use the loo.

A few minutes later we heard a scream from the lab, and we all rushed in there.

Beth was lying in the floor convulsing; her eyes were rolled back in her head. In her arm was an empty syringe. On the table top was an empty vile of the new formula.

"What the fuck have you done?" Marc said in a panic and he rushed to her side.

Marc worked fast and managed to stabilise her, but she had slipped into a coma.

We moved her to one of the treatment beds, and we took turns in observing her. Her blood work showed her DNA was fighting the formula.

Simon hypothesised that we need a catalyses to allow the DNA to accept the formula and trigger the transformation.

Simon and I worked 2 days straight with little to no sleep, but we found that a dose of testosterone should do it.

I administered the shot, and we all stood back and waited. Beth's back arched as her body reacted to the shot. Before our eyes her body started to grow as she was being reformatted in to a man. In just over 2 minutes Beth was gone, and Rob was back.

He was still unconscious as Marc checked his vitals. Simon and I checked his blood work, other than being low on electrolytes he was stable and a 100% male.

Marc put him on a drip to boost his electrolytes, and within an hour Rob opened his eyes.

He smiled at Marc, "Hi there."

Marc took his hand, "You scared the life out of me you arsehole."

"Sorry love, I could not wait any longer, it was worth the risk," Rob said meekly.

Marc turned to me, "Now it is my turn."

I shook my head, "Not yet, we need to make sure Rob is OK."

Marc looked annoyed but he replied, "OK, but not too long."

Simon locked up the remaining formula, before we returned to our homes to get some rest.

That night Chris came round to cook me dinner, and after we were cuddling on the sofa watching TV.

"So, if all checks out, will you take the formula?" Chris asked me.

I squeezed his hand, "Though I am comfortable as I am now, I want to be a proper woman."

There was a silent pause before he responded, "Perhaps one day we could actually start a family."

I welled up, and soon I had fished out his cock and was bouncing up and down in his lap.

A couple of weeks passed as we studied Rob, and checked to make sure he was OK. Marc was getting anxious for us to transform him. I told him that I would take the next dose, before we risked him. He actually started to shout at me that I was holding him back.

Rob calmed him down telling him, they could wait a little longer. We set the date, tomorrow I would take the formula. Simon was concerned the hormone treatments might affect the process.

I had a restless night as I tossed and turned, with worries of what could go wrong.

The next day we all met up and the lab. Marc checked my vitals, whilst Simon prepared the injection. Chris was pacing like an expectant father in a birthing suite.

As I had male DNA my body would need estrogen as the catalyst, but since I had been taking it for the last 2 months I might have enough in my system already.

Chris took my hand as Simon injected the formula into my arm.

I smiled at him, "See you on the other side."

I felt my core temperature spike and I quickly passed out.

I started to come too, unaware of the passage of time.

"Alison, Alison can you hear me?" it was Simon calling out to me.

The fog started to clear as I opened my eyes. It took me a minute to get my bearings.

Chris was looking down at me smiling, "Welcome back sweetheart."

I looked around the room, my head felt heavier before I notice the lush locks of brunette hair cascading around my shoulders.

Simon and Chris helped me up to a sitting position. I saw my C cup breasts pushing out the from of my hospital gown. I was now smaller than before.

"How long have I been out?" I asked with a croaky voice.

"Just over a day, but your vitals never really went too high," Marc reassured me.

The others left Chris and I alone in the treatment room.

"You look just as beautiful as you did before," Chris said kissing my hand.

"We can finally get our lives back on track," I told him.

"I'm looking forward to that," before teasing, "Though I will miss fucking you in the arse."

I stuck out my tongue out at him, "How do you know I won't still let you."

Marc and Simon kept me at the lab for another 2 days to make sure I was fine.

A few days after we all reconvened at the lab to finally bit a fond farewell to Marc.

We had to give him a shot of estrogen to help him on his way. He too passed out, and we watched as Marc melted in to Amanda. Her recovery time was similar to Rob's and mine.

Epilogue.

Several years have now passed and we were all living happy lives. I was chief bridesmaid at Rob and Amanda's wedding. And she returned the favour 2 years later when Chris and I tied the knot.

Hyde Pharmaceuticals became a fortune 500 company within its first 2 years of production, making us all extremely rich.

I became a mother a year after I wed Chris, where we welcomed the arrival of our son Marc. He was followed 2 years later with the arrival of a sister, Beth.

I sometime sit in my garden and contemplate the consequences of the naive science student, trying to boost his muscle. It was a catastrophic mistake that turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

The End.