Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde Pt. 05

Story Info
After graduation, we setup a business to sell Genderrexatrol.
2.7k words
4.69
3.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few weeks since I gave Professor Ian Anderson my formula, now called Genderrexatrol. It had cured his cancer after his transformation.

Amanda's pregnancy hormone levels had dropped and she was able to return to Marc, much to his and Rob's delight. Amanda and Rob had become an item and were now officially a couple. They only reverted to their original genders when they needed to go to lectures.

My relationship with Chris was also developing, I preferred to be Alison around him, but we did hang out together as Tim.

Simon developed a variant to the female birth control, this prevented us in female mode getting pregnant. But this meant we only have to take one pill a day in either boy or girl mode, and we are protected.

Chris did mention a few times that he would like to take Genderrexatrol as well, but I was not keen to add another test subject at this time.

The Prof stayed in boy mode; he had no interest in becoming a woman. Though he did take advantage of his new buff body and was now dating a woman 10 years his junior.

I registered a company called Hyde pharmaceuticals, With Alison Hyde CEO. I wanted her to be the face of the company.

I gave Amanda and Simon 10% each a share of the company, and after investing £40,000, I gave the prof another 10%. I retained the controlling share.

One year later.

We had all graduated from the university.

Amanda was now living fully as woman, though I still split my time between Tim and Alison. We had both come out to our family's, they had mixed responses, but generally accepted us. Rob had also come out to his family.

Amanda and Rob were now living together, and were working with me at Hyde Pharmaceuticals. The lab was an old rundown warehouse that we converted into a lab and office space. It was small but it met our needs.

Over the course of 6 months, we did more work on Genderrexatrol and developed a variant from it. We dubbed this the miracle cure as it did not change your gender, but it reformatted your body into a perfect human being. This had the side effect of curing any disease the body had.

We managed to create enough research that we could cover our tracks of how we tried the formula on ourselves. With our paperwork up together, we submitted our application to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.

To celebrate we all went out for dinner. Simon and his new partner Alan, Amanda and Rob, as well as Chris and I.

I raised a glass of champagne, "To Great friends, and new discovery's yet to come."

They all cheered, "Here, Here."

The conversation flowed, as did the wine. We were all having a great time when Rob suddenly stood up and clinked his fork on the side of his glass.

He cleared his throat as he addressed us, "My friends, a year ago I was a man trapped in a woman's body."

He looked at us all in turn, "I have to admit, I was very close to the end of my rope."

The gravity of his words sobered us all up instantly.

He looked at me and smiled, "You unlocked the real me, and for that I will be forever in your debt."

He turned to Amanda, "And you gave me a love I never believed I could feel."

There was a collective gasp as Rob dropped to his knee and pulled a small blue box out of his suit pocket.

"Amanda Jane Roberts, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife," his words hung in the air, as he opened the box to reveal a gold diamond ring.

Everyone turned to Amanda, her face a gasped with shock. The silence was deafening as we awaited her reply.

Finally, she composed herself, "A year ago I was a cocky med student, happily banging whatever hot chick who would sleep with me".

She turned to me, "I did something stupid and risky that changed my life forever."

She took my hand and continued, "You royally screwed up when you used Genderrexatrol on yourself, and God knows why you let me talk you into using it on me!"

I shrugged my shoulders, as she continued, "But you did give it to me, and Amanda was born."

"For the first time I was not conforming to the expected persona I was expect to follow," Amanda's eyes started to well up, "But Amanda freed me from that image, and I started to feel alive for the first time in my life."

She wiped a tear from her eye, and turned to face the rest of the group, "The sex was not bad either."

There was a collective laugh that eased the tension of the moment.

Amanda let go of my hand and turned to Rob, taking his free hand in hers.

"Rob, from the moment I met you something clicked," The tension started to build again, and I was starting to well up.

"You stood by me when we had our little scare, and that cemented our bond," She said squeezing his hand tightly, "I cannot think of one reason not to marry you, but a million reason to say yes."

Rob's eyes widened as the answer was given, "Yes Rob my love, I will marry you."

The whole restaurant erupted in applause, as Rob slipped the ring onto Amanda's finger.

The manager came over with a complimentary bottle of champagne, and we toasted the happy couple.

Amanda and I were in floods of tears and we hugged, and Chris was slapping Rob on the back.

After dinner Chris came back to my flat, and as we settled into bed, he turned to me.

"I do love you, but," he said.

I put my finger to his lips cutting him off, "Don't worry, I don't need a ring on my finger to know that you love me."

He leaned in and kissed me.

"Not yet anyway," I teased.

Chris took his pillow and playfully hit me over the head with it. I grabbed my pillow and a pillow fight broke out.

I took another swing at Chris, who ducked to the right and I started to head towards the floor. I reached out and grabbed his arm taking him with me.

With a crash we landed on the floor with him on top of me. Chris pinned my hands above my head and leaned down trying to kiss me. I moved my head to the side as if trying to fight off his advances.

Finally, his lips made contact with mine, and his tongue entered my mouth. He let go of my wrists and cupped my breast beneath my silky nightie. I could feel his member growing within his boxers, probing my moist pussy.

He pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang free, I opened my legs to grant his access to my womanhood. He rubbed the tip around my labia minora, until the head slipped into me.

I moaned into his mouth as he mounted me. We started to make love with the passion of true lovers. Our bodies emitted a vast heat as we become one.

My hips thrusting up to meet his downward thrust, his balls hitting me. Sweat glistened on our bodies as the intensity of the sex began to build.

Chris's cock found my magic spot and the intensity escalated 1000% as a fire ignited in my womb.

"Oh God, I'm so fucking close," I cried.

I had real tears in my eyes as the emotional overload him me.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me yes," I whimpered as I was reaching the point of no return.

My eyes rolled back into my head as the orgasmic wave flooded my being, I was sobbing as I came.

I felt like I had blacked out for a moment, when I came too Chris was still fucking me. His face was one of rapture as his own euphoria was building within his balls.

It only took two or three strokes, before he hit my spot again and the flames were fanned back to life as the fire re-ignited withing me.

Chris's grunts told me he was pass the point of no return and his cock started to swell within me.

"SHIT, HERE I GO AGAIN," I screamed digging my nails into the pillows either side of me.

My body shook, as the waves of pleasure emitted from my pussy.

With a final grunt, Chris unloaded into me flooding my cervix with his seed.

After what felt like hours Chris stopped cumming, and collapsed spent on the floor next to me.

We were both so overcome and exhausted we stayed on the floor quickly falling asleep.

Over the next few weeks, Amanda had immersed herself in bridal magazines and wedding plans. She asked me to be her chief bridesmaid which I accepted with honour.

We had just stepped off a train from Birmingham, where we attended a wedding show at the NEC. We were both hungry so headed to a local restaurant for a early dinner.

The waiter had taken our order, and had just returned with our glasses of wine.

"Ali, I'm sorry if I'm becoming a bridal bore," Amanda said, "I am just so excited that this is happening to me."

I clinked my glass with hers, "As long as you do not turn into a bridezilla, I think I can cope with it."

Amanda's smile disappeared from her face as she set down her glass.

"Wow," she said, "Is it hot in here?"

Beads of sweat formed on her brow as she became flush. The vibrant blues started to fade to a hazel brown colour. I immediately recognised the signs of an unwanted transformation.

Amanda was wearing a short red skater skirt, with a cream-coloured oxford blouse. I could see her 33C breast start to shrink under her blouse.

"I don't feel so good," Amanda said, clearly in distress.

I grabbed her arm and took her to the ladies bathroom. Once inside I lock the door, Amanda was leaning over a sink, as she splashed cold water onto her face.

Her blouse was soaked with sweat, as she threw her head back, a look of desperation in her eyes as she tried to fight what was happening. She lost the battle.

Before my eyes the 5 foot 6 girl with the supermodel body, transformed into a 6 foot 2 muscular hunk. As her body mass grew, her clothes could not take the strain as buttons popped, and seems tore open. The delicate straps of her shoes were no match for the size 10 feet busting themselves free.

The skater skirt, that barely covered Amandas butt, had ridden up her thick waist, tearing at the waistband. Her long locks of blonde hair reseeded to a short male hairstyle. The smooth legs sprouting hair.

Within a minute Amanda vanished as Marc returned, standing in the tattered remains of Amanda's clothes.

Marc just stood there lost and sobbing like an abandoned child.

I managed to claim him down, before he drew too much attention.

I pulled out my phone and called Chris, "Hi Babe, we have a problem."

"What is up?" he replied.

"Amanda has just changed back to Marc without any warning." I spoke.

Chris was silent for a second, "What do you need?"

I quickly told him where we were, and to get here with a change of male clothes for Marc.

After I hung up with Chris, I turned back to Marc, the remains of Amanda's makeup smeared on his face from the sweat and tears.

"Alison, I can't change back, I'm stuck in this body," Marc said.

I left the bathroom to check the coast was clear, when it was clear I had Marc move to the disabled toilet and wait for me there.

I returned to the table and tried to act natural. I was worried that at any moment I too could be sat here as Tim in a shredded dress.

15 minutes later Chris arrived with a backpack. When he saw me, he headed over.

I stood and gave him a welcoming kiss, "He is in the disabled loo, can you settle our bill whilst I get him ready to leave."

Chris nodded, and headed off to pay the waiter.

I gently knock of the toilet door, "Marc, its Ali, let me in."

There was a click on the other side of the door and it opened far enough to let me in. I help Marc clean his face, and gave him the male clothes to get changed into.

He looked at me strangely when I did not leave, "For fuck sake Marc, I've seen you naked before remember when you fucked me!"

Marc just nodded sheepishly as he pulled off the tatted blouse and skirt. The bra straps were digging into his flesh and left deep red grooves on his shoulders.

He quickly pulled on the boxers, jeans and t-shirt Chris brought. He sat on the loo as he put on the running shoes, as I picked up the discarded rags off the floor.

When I was happy he was presentable, I led him back to the dining area. Chris was waiting for us; with him he had a few boxes with our meals in.

Chris drove us over to Hyde Pharmaceuticals, as I called both Rob and Simon to get them to meet us there.

At the lab, I directed Chris and Mark to lab whilst I headed to my office. A few minutes later I joined them as Tim, now dressed in an oxford shirt, grey slacks and my lab coat.

Rob and Simon arrived as I was drawing blood from Marc's arm. Chris and Rob sat off to the side, as Simon and I got to work.

After we double checked everything, the results were in. When under a Genderrexatrol induced transformation, the body is put under a physical strain at the subatomic level. Reverting to the bodies natural state rested the body. But as Amanda had chosen to live in her altered state, and had not reverted back in over 8 months her bod could not cope and the resulting crash forced the return to her male body.

We also discovered the when in the altered state the Genderrexatrol acted as fuel for the transformation, and Amanda had expended hers.

Marc asked for another dose, but it was not that simple. The physical crash altered the body chemistry, Genderrexatrol would not work in its current form.

I turned to Rob, "You have been holding this form as long as Amanda, you could crash at any moment too."

Rob stepped forward, "how long do I have?"

Simon spoke first, "Days, hours or minutes, we just don't know."

I added, "If you change back now and have an extended period as a woman, your cells could recharge?"

"I cannot go back willingly," Rob declared.

We took some blood from Rob, and I briefly turned into Alison to give blood. After running the same tests, Rob was close to a full collapse, whereas I was still showing normal levels of Genderrexatrol in my system.

We headed to my office for a drink to discuss the options.

Simon took a sip of his whiskey and spoke, "Tim and I have been working on another variant of Genderrexatrol."

"This will change a person's gender, but it will be permanent," I added.

Simon continued, "It will erase all traces of the original gender from the DNA and make the changes permanent."

I placed my empty glass on my desk, "Even if you took another dose, it will not work."

Marc looked at Rob and smiled for the first time this evening. Just then Rob started to sweat, his blue eyes fading to a normal blue. He dropped the whisky glass as he reached out and grabbed the edge of my desk.

"NO, NO NOT NOW!" he screamed as his body started to lose mass. Within a minute the 6 foot 3 hunk had shrunk down to the 5foot 3 woman. Her shrunken waist caused her jeans to slide down her smooth thighs and pooled at her feet. The tight wife-beater t-shirt was like a maxi dress sitting just below her bottom.

His close-cropped brown hair grew, and cascaded down her back. Beth was back and sobbing. Marc scooped her up in his muscular arms and held her tight to his chest as she wailed.

Marc turned to me, "How soon can you be ready?"