Family Curse

Story Info
Weird genetics causes boy to become girl.
9.4k words
4.53
49.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

Note - this includes gender change, lesbian sex, and attempted rape.

***********************************************

They should have told me beforehand and should have given me all the details. Our family has what I call a curse, though most of the family members just think of it as our genetic anomaly. I grew up blithely unaware of it. My name was Gene and I turned 18 just before it hit. I did have a clue that there was something strange when I heard my mother talking with her sister.

"You really should tell him."

"It doesn't strike every individual."

"It hits enough of us. He should have a warning."

"If it affects him, I'll tell him."

They clearly didn't know I was in the house. I walked into the kitchen where the two of them were. "If what affects who, you'll tell him?"

The two of them looked at each other. My aunt spoke. "Our family has something like a genetic disorder."

My mother quickly interrupted. "It's nothing fatal and nothing crippling and it only affects some. You shouldn't worry about it."

"Just saying that kind of makes me worried."

"I need to gather some material together and I'll talk to you about it in a couple of weeks."

"Why not now?"

"I need to get some things together."

My aunt looked at her and shook her head and kind of snorted. My mother gave her a very dirty look. At that, my aunt got up.

"I think it's time for me to head home."

"Create a problem and leave me to deal with it."

My aunt walked over and hugged me. "It will all work out regardless. It's just a bit of an adjustment."

"What kind of an adjustment?"

"Son, if it hits, it will all work out and we'll both be here to support you."

"Support me through what?"

"We'll cover all that. I just need to be better prepared. Please just give me a little time."

It was obvious that neither one of them was going to give me more information. My aunt left and my mother began making dinner. It was just the two of us since my father had left many years before. School had finished a few weeks before, and I had a couple of months before college classes would start. I tried, but nothing could convince my mother to tell me more.

I was kind of slight and shy and never was among the popular kids. I was probably the only kid in my class to graduate without ever having gone on a date. I liked girls, but seemed to freeze up any time I was anywhere near a cute one. I kept thinking that someday I'd get up the nerve to ask someone out. It just never seemed to happen.

A few days later, it was the full moon and for some reason, I felt weird. It made me wonder if I was some kind of werewolf or something. I didn't feel quite right and went to bed early that night. I had the strangest dreams and in some of them I was pretty much as I had been, and in other dreams, I was actually a girl.

I woke up in the morning and felt even funnier. I normally woke up with morning wood, but didn't feel that, instead as I moved, I felt things shifting on my chest. I looked and my chest seemed to have swollen up. I normally slept in a tee and boxer briefs, and pulled off the tee shirt. When I did, I saw two breasts on my chest. They weren't massive, b-cup as it turned out, but were boobs.

I pulled down my boxer briefs to see, not my penis, but a vagina. I didn't know what the hell was going on and jumped out of bed and ran out of the bedroom to find my mother. I was still topless, though I had my boxers on. As I went, I could feel that my hair was longer -- not terribly longer, but longer still. My mother was in the kitchen, already dressed for work.

"What the hell is going on?"

"I hoped it would skip you. Sometimes it does, though we aren't sure why."

"I'm a girl? How did this happen?"

"It's something that runs in our family."

"Is this what you and Aunt Donna were talking about?"

"It is."

"And now I'm going to be a girl?"

"It will probably only be for a month."

"A month? I have to stay this way for a month?"

"After our 18th birthday, we may switch back and forth between genders until we settle on one gender."

"I was settled on a gender. I was a boy. I liked being a boy."

"And there's no reason why you can't go back to being a boy."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do until then?"

"Watch your language, son. You spend the month being a woman."

"Shit, shit, shit."

"I think I have some things that will fit you, come with me. You need a bra for those breasts, and jeans that with fit a little better than your boy jeans."

"I don't want to wear a bra."

"If you leave the house without one, you'll attract the wrong attention."

"I don't want to leave the house."

"Don't be ridiculous."

She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pretty plain light blue bra. She held it out and coaxed me to put my arms through the straps, then snapped it in front. It did at least keep my boobs from moving around on my chest so much, which helped. Then she got a pair of blue boyshort panties and handed them to me.

"I'm not wearing panties."

"Just put the things on and don't give me a hard time."

I turned away from her, somewhat embarrassed and pulled down my boxers and pulled on the boyshorts. She had gone to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans which she brought to me. She also brought a fairly neutral top. I stepped into the jeans which did fit decently but fumbled since they zipped differently. I pulled on the top and was at least decent, even if I felt weird as shit.

"For the next month, Gene is visiting relatives out of town. You're Gene's cousin Gina who is staying with me."

"I have to do this for a month?"

"Until the next full moon."

"It can't come soon enough."

"I have to get to work. We'll talk more when I get home."

"I'll be here. I don't plan on going anywhere like this."

"Have a nice day, Gina dear."

She kissed me on the cheek and left. I went to my room and got running shoes and socks, which mercifully still fit well. I didn't want anyone to see me, but as I thought about it, realized that being stuck in the house for a month without leaving would be a major drag. What's the old phrase, 'damned if you do, and damned if you don't'? That's about how I felt.

...........................................................................................

I was sitting on the sofa, watching cable and vegging out, when the doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door without even thinking. I opened the door to see my friend Jake standing there. He saw me and first did a double take, then had the biggest grin I've ever seen him have. He looked me over carefully and at length and I was more than sorry that I'd answered the door.

"I'm Gina, Gene's cousin. He's staying with my parents for a month while I stay with his mother."

"Well, well, well, Gina, I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm Jacob, Gene's best friend."

"It's just me here right now, and I'm..."

"We have to make sure Gene's cousin has a warm welcome to town."

"Gene isn't here and his mother should be back soon."

"She's probably at work and won't be back until this evening."

"I don't feel comfortable letting you in if no one else is here."

"My twin sister Rachel is at home, and we only live a couple of blocks away. Why don't you hang with us for a while?"

"I don't really know the town or anyone here, so I don't think I should."

That was obviously a lie since I knew the town very well. I'd lived my whole life there. I also knew that Jake thought of himself as quite the lady's man and dated lots of girls and if his boasts were even half right, had slept with quite a number of them. I didn't want to have Jake or anyone else get into the panties that I now seemed to be wearing.

"Let me call my sister."

I liked Rachel. She and Jake were 18 as I was, though she never seemed to have the slightest interest in me. Where Jake dated lots of girls though not usually for long, Rachel did very little dating. I figured I didn't want to do any dating either, and certainly not with the likes of Jake. He dialed his cell phone as we stood there.

"Hey sis, I'm over at Gene's house and he isn't there but he has a female cousin visiting."

Jake handed the phone to me.

"I'm Gina, Gene's cousin."

"I'm Jake's sister Rachel. I can imagine you don't want much to do with that would-be Casanova. I'm home though, so if you want to come over we can hang and I'll run interference with my brother."

"That sounds good."

Jake grabbed the phone back from me and talked with Rachel a little more. Finally he put his phone away and turned back to me.

"Come on. I'll drive us over to my place."

His place isn't all that far, but he had his car there so I got in. He started driving, and I realized something was off.

"This isn't the way to your place."

"I thought you were from out if town."

"I was here several years back and learned a little bit about town, and Gene told me where you live."

"We're just taking the scenic route."

"No we aren't."

He had to stop for a stop sign and I opened the door and started to get out. He started to move forward as I tried to get out.

"Either take me directly to your place or let me out."

"Okay, okay. You win."

He turned around and started heading toward his house. I realized that he had been heading to an area where a lot of couples went to make out, or even go further, and I had no intention of letting him do that. He drove us to his place and parked and we went in. Rachel was there, which was a relief, and she grabbed me and we went off to her room.

"What took so long to get here?"

"Jake tried heading off somewhere else."

"That slimy bastard. I'm not surprised."

"It kind of surprised me, but I figured it out fast enough."

"So you're Gene's cousin? He hasn't even talked about have a female cousin."

"We don't really spend much time together."

"Since he's at your place and you're here, you're not spending time together now."

"It was kind of sudden."

"I thought Jake talked to Gene yesterday and he didn't say he was doing anything like this."

"Some things are just spur of the moment."

"Gene hardly seems like a spur of the moment kind of guy."

"It was kind of a surprise to him too."

At that point my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Jake calling. Now I had to explain why I had Gene's phone.

"There was kind of a mix up, Jake, and I have Gene's phone."

"I'd like to call him. Can you give me a number where I can reach him?"

"He and I have similar phones, which is how it got mixed up. I tried calling him earlier and I think my phone is dead."

"He's bound to charge it again. Give me the number and I'll call it later."

"My phone has been really flaky lately, it may have died altogether."

"That's kind of inconvenient."

"Yeah, really."

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. Rachel looked at me funny.

"I can see the family resemblance."

"Yeah, a few relatives say we almost look like brother and sister."

"So are you seeing any guys at present?"

"I'm not really looking to date at this time."

"Okay. You know, you're about my size, why don't we try on some clothes?"

"You think we should?"

"Sure. Why not? It'll be fun."

Rachel and I were about the same size, which made me think. My mother and I are not the same size, yet she had clothes to fit me. She must have expected this and prepared for it by buying some women's clothes in my size. That made me a little upset at my mother, since she could have warned me. I'm not sure I'd have believed her before it happened, but still warning would have been nice.

I wasn't sure I wanted to take my clothes off around Rachel. Sure we were both women now, but I felt even more body shy as a woman than I had as a man. Still, it was a chance to spend time with a girl who I thought was cute, even though as Gene, she had no interest in me. And if we both tried on clothes, I'd get to see her partly or fully undressed.

"I'll try things on as long as you do too."

"Of course."

She went in her closet and came out with a cute dress. I really wasn't happy about wearing a dress, but I didn't want to start out with an argument. She handed me the dress and I took off my top and my jeans. Rachel looked at me and of course saw that neither my legs nor underarms were shaved. She smiled and shook her head.

"Jeans and top told me you might be a little butch. No shaving makes it clear you're more butch than I thought."

"Honestly, dresses and skirts aren't usually my thing."

"Try it on. We just won't wear it out of this room."

She had to help me put it on and get it zipped up. Since it was sleeveless, my lack of shaving was quite apparent. Still I looked in the mirror and was surprised how cute it looked on me. Rachel had taken off her top and the shorts she was wearing. Where I had on boyshort panties, she wore bikini panties that were lacy and hot as hell. She also had on a lacy bra and it was all I could do not to stare and drool.

She helped me back out of the dress, but then had a tube top and some cute jeans. The tube top meant I'd have to take off my bra, but mercifully it was a front snap bra and once my mother had shown me how it worked it wasn't so bad getting in or out of it. I unsnapped it and my little b-cup boobs came free. I was embarrassed, but Rachel and I were both girls now.

I put on the tube top and it was a little loose on me. Rachel has c-cup boob compared to by b-cup and I had some extra material. Mercifully, I had enough in the way of a chest to keep it up, but it was not as flattering on me as on Rachel. She looked at me and smiled and I pulled it back off and put my bra back on. She then handed me a top that was pretty low cut. I was kind of embarrassed to have my titties out there. She pulled off her bra and put on the tube top and it was very nice on her.

"Normally, I wear a strapless bra with this, but it's just us girls."

I might be a girl, but I had to work not to stare and drool over her in that top. She handed me a pair of low cut jeans. I put them on but the top of my boyshorts was visible above the waistband.

"We need to get you some better panties. Take that mess off."

I pulled the jeans off. In spite of my body shyness, I pulled off my boyshorts. I had a kind of shaggy bush between my legs, the same light brown as my hair. Rachel handed me a sexy pair of low cut panties and I put them on, followed by the low rise jeans. Those jeans really made me look sexy, not that I wanted guys to look at me that way.

"That is so much better than those mom jeans you were wearing."

"They do look cute."

"You need to borrow them and wear them. Even if you're butch, you need to look cuter."

At that point there was a pounding on the door.

"You're hogging our visitor."

"We're changing clothes. We'll be out when we're ready."

Rachel put on a pair of yoga pants, and with the tube top, she looked sexy as hell. I took off the low cut top and put my tee back on, though I kept on the low rise jeans. Honestly, I'd much rather stay in her room trying on clothes with Rachel than go out and be with Jake, but I guessed I'd need to be social with him as well.

We finished dressing again, and went out into the living room where Jake was sitting, watching some violent action movie. Normally, I'd have loved watching it with him, but it just didn't seem the same today. Did my body change affect my personality as well? I looked over at Rachel and she scowled and shook her head when she saw what was on television.

"Bro, if you want Gina and I to hang with you, you need to put on something better than that shit."

"Gene and I love watching this."

"Maybe, but this is Gina, not Gene."

"Hey, I managed to score some vodka. How about I fix us some drinks?"

"You're not getting me drunk, and I'm not letting you get Gina drunk either."

"Like you never drink any alcohol."

"When I feel like it and when I know no one's going to try to get someone drunk and jump their bones."

"I'm not trying to do that to you."

"No, but you'd do it to Gina."

"Well, I mean, only if..."

"You thought you could get away with it."

"So what are you, her mother?"

"If anyone jumps her bones, it's going to be me."

I looked at Rachel. I wasn't sure if she was kidding. I knew she didn't date a lot of guys, but I never thought she was a lesbian. Was she just pulling Jake's chain and mine? Did she really have a sexual interest in me? As Gene, I'd have loved nothing more than to make love to her. Now that I was Gina, did I still want that?

"Shit, sis, trying to turn her into another rug muncher?"

"You're just jealous because you want to fuck her."

I spoke up about that time. "He tried taking me off somewhere else instead of coming here."

"I'm not at all surprised."

"You can't fault a guy for trying."

"You brought her here, but she's mine now." Rachel turned to me and smiled seductively. "Unless that's not what you want."

I stood there, open mouthed, not knowing what to say. I know I didn't want Jake to fuck me, but I wasn't even sure what to do with Rachel. As I stood there, she stepped closer to me, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. When her lips touched mine, it was electrifying, and I couldn't help but kiss her back. We stood there kissing as Jake sat on the sofa, staring at us.

"Shit, girls. If you're going to do that, go back in your room."

"That sounds good to me. What do you think, Gina?"

"Okay."

She kept an arm around me and walked us back to her bedroom. I couldn't believe this was happening, and apparently neither could Jake. I looked at he sat on the sofa looking totally shocked. She walked us into the bedroom, closed the door behind us, and locked it. She walked us over to the bed, kissed me again, then stopped and looked at me.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I was just tired of Jake's bullshit, and I do think you're cute, even if a bit hairy."

"I think you're pretty, I've just never been with anyone before."

"Neither men nor women?"

"No one at all."

"If you want to try this, we can stop any time you're uncomfortable."

"I'd like to."

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck Jake?"

I made a terrible face and shook my head. She gently pushed me back onto the bed and lay down beside me. She leaned over me and began to kiss me. I eagerly kissed her back reveling in the kind of intimacy that I'd dreamed of but never had. Along the way, the thought was in the back of my mind that this might feel too good to give up. I put that out of my mind and just enjoyed it all.

As we kissed, she caressed my breasts through my top and bra. It felt wonderful and I marveled at the feel of her hands on my love mounds. She paused to pull off her tube top and I tentatively reached out to touch her boobs. I had never touched any woman's mammaries, not even my own, I mean I'd only had them for a few hours but I felt like I was in another world.

Rachel pulled off my top and I unsnapped my bra and shrugged it off. She pulled my head towards one of her nipples and I opened my lips and took it between them. I was astounded. I had only been a girl for a few hours and here I was kissing another girl, touching her breasts and now sucking on them. A thought passed through my mind that I didn't want this to end.

I'd spent eighteen years as a boy and felt normal and natural as one, but now that was being swept away by lying there with Rachel. That's not to say that I wanted to be a woman -- far from it. Still I was enchanted by the feeling of being a woman and being pleasured by another woman. I never stopped to think about the implications of it all, I just enjoyed it.

Rachel stroked my head as I kissed and sucked on her titty while fondling the other one. She moaned as I did that, but after a while shifted me over to the other boob. I enjoyed it as much as I'd enjoyed its partner, and Rachel seemed to want me to keep sucking on her breasts, which I was more than happy to do. I'm not sure how long I nibbled on her, but after I while she pushed me off.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers