All Comments on 'Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic Pt. 01'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Klrxo just posted another wonderful chapter !!

And I'm right on time.

Pete60ukPete60ukalmost 3 years ago

I love your beautiful sexy incest stories. Can’t stop reading , imagining myself be involved within your love ness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Massive name confusion. Tori, Lori, Lora, who's next? That, combined with 'pussy-pleasure' and 'baby-maker' just screams 70s beeline novel shit written by an author paid by the word.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories. The cavalier attitude of your characters is what makes your stories so erotic. Five stars to one of my favorite authors.

menziesmenziesalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous, looking forward to some more treatment sessions in home and with the Doctor.

dfw713dfw713almost 3 years ago

Wow, another wonderful story!

Hope there are many more chapters in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This seems to be off to a good start, although not much really happened so far. The question is, are you going to post the rest of the chapters to this story here, for free, or was this just another rip-off come-on, like your story "Mom's Assturbation Sessions", where you posted the first chapter here for free, then tried to force readers to subscribe to your pay site if they wanted to see the rest? Frankly, that was despicable.

klrxoklrxoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I try to write each part of a story as a stand-alone tale. Of course there are more parts to this series on my subscription site, but I "force" no one to subscibe to it. I am proud of my craft and I'm still trying to improve as a writer. I have several hundred subscibers who think enough of my writing to pay a small fee each month to get access to everything I create. I feel after 20 years of posting my work for free that I'm deserving of that. Having said that, I am still proud to be a member of this site and plan to continue to share work in the future. Be well.

K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely agree with the author.

I just can't understand why some people take it for granted to get someone's work for nothing.

If you don't want to pay for her works, just ignore it. (And still you can read some here in Literotica)

If you think they are worth a few dollers, just pay it.

What's wrong with that?

"despicable”??? No way.

NesticNesticalmost 3 years ago

Hot story

I love this story. Five stars ain't enough! Well written, awesome build up, and a pay off that didn't dissappoint! very well done. Thank you. Hope there are many more chapters in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it! Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was far below the average, I prefer the older ones. They are great.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

All of her new stuff including extended versions her free stuff here

https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

I was actually laughing.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

38H????? not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES