Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dr. saves his skin by organising a sexfight in Thailand.
8.5k words
4.61
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this can be read as a stand-alone story, a greater background and appreciation of Dr Martin and his sex adventures with Asians and my attempts at emulating him can be obtained by reading the series.

Problem? I had a huge problem. I had told both the 35-year-old, sex-crazed Filipina, MeryLu, and the slightly older, sex-addicted Korean, Cho that they were the P.A. of my newly formed Monash University Department for Controlling Media Liaison. Luckily, both the overpaid and underqualified Personal Assistants thought that I had selected them and the university had forced the other on me. Perhaps my bending of the truth played a greater part than luck. Among my major talents which include self-preservation, manipulation and greed is lying, and my reading of Dr Martin's methods has honed all of those. Anyway, as we all know, the truth is what a person believes.

I had now read enough of the good Dr.'s memoirs to realize that sentiment had to be avoided. You set up the pieces and accepted what fell into your lap. At times I felt MeryLu was the one, other times Cho. The Dr would say, "Irrelevant. Do what gives you the most pleasure and accept the result." I wanted to see the two sexfight and if that meant only one remained, no matter who, so be it. I now had to arrange their sexfight.

The following file from the Dr. which I discovered along with others in his second-hand desk recounting a trip to Thailand was the final tipping point for my decision. He called it Thai Chili and here it is.

Loc struggled furiously as Chaleeda Mayuree's tongue forced its way deep into her mouth. The two staggered for several seconds before the more solid Thai-born woman's weight forced the 22-year-old Vietnamese woman back to the wall. The 39-year-old Chaleeda was my first Thai Personal Assistant, and her mouth was like a sucking vacuum as her tongue whipped around inside Loc's mouth.

I had managed to do some deals, i.e. read bribes, with the Thai government on this trip and now Monash University where I was employed, not Swinburne or RMIT, was the favoured Australian tertiary education destination for Thais as departure study visas to Monash would be more easily obtained. Chaleeda accompanied me both as my P.A. for prestige and sex relief reasons and for her fluency in Thai.

Loc was in trouble. Chaleeda's full, swaying breasts were rubbing and grinding and rolling against Loc's smaller tits, and she could feel Chaleeda's pussy hair against her inner thighs as, being taller, heavier and stronger, she forced Loc's legs open and humped her loins into her crotch which was barely covered by an already wet black micro thong. This was in the 60s and a greater % of women had unshaven slits or at best trimmed.

Chaleeda's right hand slid down and cupped Loc's wet arse cheeks, pulling her in tighter as her tongue devoured the younger sexfighters outmatched mouth. Loc continued to struggle helplessly, like a fly caught in a spider's net, but she was not strong enough. Chaleeda twisted her hand which was entwined in Loc's hair, forcing her head back. At the same time, she took her other hand away from Loc's arse and jammed it in between her thighs, tearing the thong off and squeezing her naked pussy mound so hard Loc's brain seemed to boil and her body shuddered. She tried to scream but all that emerged was a weak gurgling moan, and even that was silenced quickly as Chaleeda's tongue filled her mouth.

I sat back and smiled. Despite being older than a lot of my all-female, all-Asian staff Chaleeda's quick ascendancy to becoming my P.A. was based on talent. Sexfighting talent that is. She was a natural and had proved very skilful, but even more importantly she had the inner desire to be number one and relished being challenged. It all was going according to plan.

Due to some unlucky bets at the Muay Thai Boxing, I was heavily in debt to the sort of people in Bangkok you could not afford to be heavily in debt to. Only my offer for my P.A., Chaleeda, to sexfight a Vietnamese mother and daughter in a private big money betting contest in front of the Big Boss of my creditors and other gamblers had got me off the hook. It would be a betting match and I would pay the Vietnamese mother and daughter to win in an unlikely time block thus giving my creditors a big payout. Opportunity. One door closes and another opens. Always take it but beware of hidden traps on the other side of the open door.

I had convinced the unknowing Chaleeda that it was an opportunity not to be missed. It was going to be a chance for her to perform in public as she overpowered and then sexually exhausted two small, underfed, ex-refugee camp Vietnamese. Then she would have them all night. It would be another adventure in her first Asian trip with me that so far had led to her sealing some University contracts with Thai feeder colleges as, watched by their executive board members, she defeated their best sexfighters, and later satisfied in bed those people who made the decisions.

I felt a tinge of guilt about not telling her the full reason for this fight or the fact that Loc and her 45-year-old mother Xuan had been undefeated in team sexfighting in Bangkok for the past 5 years. Mind you, with practised ease, I quickly put that aside.

The mother and daughter had arrived as boat people and being Chinese-Vietnamese they had shortened their time in the refugee camp by means of the 18-year-old Loc marrying a 56-year-old Chinese-speaking Thai. Quite a common way for the Chinese-speaking women to get out of the camp, as also was the case in the Hong Kong refugee camp. Avoiding, as most Vietnamese do, the physical catfighting or Muay Thai boxing that the peasant Thai women revelled in Xuan and Loc became involved in the rich man's sport: the sexfight betting competition where old, rich men's wives, daughters and servants competed against other monied men's younger wives, daughters and servants for high stakes.

And that was where I was now. In an expensive penthouse floor dining room sitting at a table, enjoying fine cuisine and watching Chaleeda and Loc sexfight while the mother stood by. The room was filled with rich Asians. I was surrounded by plenty of sleazy-looking Thai "businessmen" with their thin, high-cheeked, slutty wives and uniformed generals with aviator sunglasses and young uniformed "girlfriends." A few Hong Kong Gangster types with their multiple girls were in attendance as were a couple of gold chain flaunting, successful Chinese businessmen displaying their wealth, with their plain peasant wives from the time before they were rich (now expensively dressed), in attendance to stop their husbands finding a young gold-digger. All were keen betters and observers. Finally, three trendily dressed Vietnamese men with their dressed-to-kill female company, and a Filipino middle-aged man with his very two scantily clad, still puffy nippled girlfriends made up the audience. All had big money to bet with.

My thoughts were interrupted by Loc. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," she screamed, backing up against the wall as Chaleeda moved forward and grabbed her again, one hand gripping her silky black hair, the other going around her body and spinning her around. Reaching from behind, she located Loc's pussy, then curled a finger and forced it up between her pussy lips, driving it deep into Loc's cuntal tube. Loc was unable to push her hand away. With her head pulled back so sharply it was all she could do to maintain her balance, and both her hands were above her, trying to pry Chaleeda's hand from her hair.

A second finger was thrust up into her cunt, and both pumped in and out rapidly as Chaleeda's thumb searched for her clitoris, found it, and then ground down against it. Chaleeda pulled back suddenly, laughing at Loc as she pushed her hard against the wall. She said something that Loc didn't catch, then pushed down on her shoulders. Already dazed, Loc would probably have fallen without any help, and she went down quickly under the pressure. Then she was squatting against the wall, hemmed in by Chaleeda's legs, staring into Chaleeda's wiry bush. She turned her head away, trying to crawl around her but her hair was gripped again and pulled hard. She cried out weakly, the sound drowned out by Chaleeda's cry of triumph.

Already the odds were changing. Those who had bet on a quick victory to the Vietnamese had long faces. What acting by the Vietnamese, I thought. At least I hoped it was acting as I could not afford a result that fell out of the 10 minutes for victory I had told the Big Boss would occur after 2 hours.

Chaleeda snarled and forced her gash into Loc's face, grinding her soft pussy lips and crinkly pubic hair across her mouth and nose. "You'll suck me later tonight bitch," she gloated, and then grabbed Loc's hair, and as the Vietnamese gasped, she was rolled onto her back and Chaleeda mounted her head to toe and went down on Loc's cunt with her tongue.

"Ohh Ohhh Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The 22-year-old Vietnamese moaned as she came, her juices running freely and dripping down Chaleeda's chin.

Trusting the Vietnamese as I had paid them well, I looked to my right at the table and took in the Thai mother sitting next to me. She was about 40 and beside her sat her teenage daughter, then a seat vacated by a uniformed man whom I took to be her husband. The rest of my company at the table comprised a Hong Kong gangster type eating noisily as his 4 street women shrieked in Cantonese for his attention. With my nose for money, I could see the clothes and jewellery on the Thai woman beside me spelt real money. I was totally out of my league, but hell, a man can look, can't he?

Two minutes later a higher squealing prolonged orgasm from Loc announced Chaleeda was ruthlessly destroying the slim 5 ft 2 inch Vietnamese. I was getting a trifle worried as it looked like my P.A. really was destroying the Vietnamese daughter.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeehhhhhhhhh."

It wasn't Loc but Chaleeda who shrieked. While Chaleeda was overpowering the diminutive Loc her mother Xuan had removed her wrap-around skirt, opened her cunt with her long fingers and withdrawn a 5-inch dildo concealed there. As she had crept up behind Chaleeda, Loc had wrapped her legs around Chaleeda's head and her arms around her hips, and then Xuan had driven the oiled dildo into Chaleeda's open, unprepared, upraised cunt and began working it ruthlessly in and out of Chaleeda's cunt. I smiled and relaxed.

More guilt: again, I pushed it aside. Somehow, I had forgotten to tell Chaleeda her opponents were not tagging: it was one against two who could both be in the ring at the same time.

As she fucked Chaleeda systematically with the black thick dong, the 7-stone Vietnamese 45-year-old undid her garter straps and took off her stockings. Smiling she entwined her long fingers in Chaleeda's hair and snapped her head back, simultaneously removing the dildo from Chaleeda's slit and then brutally hammering the wet weapon into Chaleeda's arse hole.

The crowd who had been strangely quiet when Chaleeda was controlling Loc came to delight hurling abuse at the challenger who had left Thailand to reside in Australia: even taunting me as though I was a participant.

"Ooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," yelled Chaleeda as she broke Loc's hold and reached backwards to grasp the dildo.

Xuan pounced and used one stocking to bind Chaleeda's wrists behind her back, and with her daughter clinging like a leach to my Thai P.A., restricting her movements, Xuan used her other stocking to tie Chaleeda's bound wrists to her ankles. Then with a yank on Chaleeda's hair, she rolled her over onto her back like a turtle with her bound wrists trapped between the floor and her back.

"You think you could beat Vietnamese that easily, you fool. We are the champions of Thailand and the world's number-one doubles pair. It was a trap, and now you pay the ultimate penalty," Xuan gloated.

Loc took Chaleeda's ample tits in her hands and started kneading the full titflesh while Xuan spread the struggling Chaleeda's knees and leant forward and began to lick and suck the Thai woman's slit, pushing her tongue in between her pussy lips, running it up and down the pink flesh and lapping against her clit, tasting the juices that had already been formed from excitement when Chaleeda was previously controlling her daughter.

Systematically, to the cheering, one-sided support of the Thais and other wealthy Asians watching, who were screaming for their time block bet coming in (It was to be how long Chaleeda lasted not if she won), Xuan tongue fucked Chaleeda's cunt as she arse fucked her with the dildo. Chaleeda moaned and she came again and again as Xuan shifted from tonguing her to exploring her cunt and clit with her long, well-practiced fingers. After ten minutes Loc abandoned Chaleeda's tits and proceeded to finger the now unresisting Chaleeda's arse; her fingers and her mother's working as one separated only by the thin membranous wall separating arse and cunt.

The Thai mother had noticed my sly, surreptitious glances which were, I must admit, spending more time on her 'mutton done up as lamb looks' (Aussie slang for an older woman trying to dress younger) than her pouting, tarted-up daughter or the Hong Kong call girls, one of who was now enthusiastically going down on the gangster. The Thai mother stood and sat again, adjusting her skirt and crossing her legs so that I could see her thighs, stocking tops and bare flesh above the stockings with the garter straps. Maybe she thought I was a rich eccentric American who liked to dress down and not show his wealth because that was how I was dressed.

Xuan gave a gasp of triumph. Her sinuous fingers had found Chaleeda's soft, spongy G spot and she went into overdrive, quickly causing Chaleeda's body to jerk like she was having an epileptic fit. I smiled. It was definitely going to plan. The Vietnamese mother and daughter were in control and I would be off my debt. The bell rang after 30 minutes and Xuan reluctantly withdrew her fingers, slowly sucking Chaleeda's juices from them, as Loc straddled Chaleeda and teased a mild spray of piss over Chaleeda's body as a warning of what lay ahead.

As the Thai referee untied Chaleeda I argued violently with the event promoter before returning to my seat and spreading my hands to Chaleeda. I hoped she thought I was arguing about the rules, and not the fact I was acting pretending to be upset about the fact the beer was warm, not ice cold. After all, she had to believe I was concerned so she could still be of use during the remainder of my trip, doing personal business that financially benefited me, not the university.

There could only be one winner here tonight so my eyes wandered and I once again returned to appraising the middle-aged Thai woman next to me.

Three minutes later, the second 30-minute round started, and again Loc went out alone, far more confidently after what Chaleeda had just been through. But she underestimated my P.A. who charged her like Goldberg in the WWE taking her to the ground and quickly wrapping her up in a 69 position with Loc on top. Xuan approached and yelled at her daughter to roll off so she could join in, but despite her best efforts Chaleeda was too strong and they remained locked in 69, head to cunt, with Chaleeda protected from Xuan by the floor underneath and Loc on top.

"I can't help," wailed Xuan. "Tire the bitch so I can finish her."

Bereft of her mother's help, Loc was helpless and Chaleeda went at it with the sole intention of proving who was the better woman. Loc's legs were over Chaleeda's shoulders, her body held immobile by Chaleeda's stronger, encircling arms. She spread Loc's pussy lips with her tongue and feasted on the nectar that oozed from her love hole. As her taste buds devoured every drop, I looked at Loc's face. Her eyes were rolled back, she was breathing hard through her mouth and her arms were sprawled at her side. She couldn't control or stop the arousal that Chaleeda's mouth and tongue were creating in her slit.

It wasn't all one way because Chaleeda also was responding to Loc's frantic tongue work as the Vietnamese ate her cunt. Two women: two different methods. Loc was desperately tonguing the clit that was still engorged from her mother's expert work while Chaleeda was opting for a slow build-up.

She nibbled with her lips on one of Loc's outer labia. Her tongue traced the edge of her love hole, partly to catch any stray juices that had escaped her lips and mouth, but mostly because Loc's pussy had so many sweet spots that she was almost certain to hit one of them. She continued to nibble, stopping short of her clit before moving her attention to the other side of her pussy. Again, she planted butterfly kisses on the outer lip and traced her love hole with her tongue. Her progress was interrupted by an orgasm that rocked her causing her to lift her head and groan with pleasure.

Returning single-mindedly to her plan she nibbled and kissed her way up Loc's outer lip but stopped short of her clit again. Loc's thigh muscles were jerking spasmodically, thrusting her shaven pussy into Chaleeda's face and I knew she was nearly gone. However, Chaleeda had to break off as Loc's had trapped Chaleeda's clit between her teeth and her feverish tonguing of the tip sent electric shocks through her darker-skinned body. This was rather quick and I thought she must be unusually horny. But not as short as the time before her third. How many could she take, I thought.

Gaining confidence, Loc yelled, "I got her mum, I'll take her out."

Chaleeda moved her mouth back to the pair of lips where she had started and this time concentrated on her inner lip but at a quicker pace, and her preliminary work paid off. She caressed it with her tongue, swallowing the juice that was flowing freely. She started alternating between deep probing her and stimulating her clit, interrupted only by her fourth orgasm before with a long wail, mostly arousal, partly fear of the arousal, Loc started cumming. Chaleeda held on tightly to her thighs, plastered her mouth against Loc's love hole and thrust her tongue in as far as it would go. Loc's thighs squeezed her head and her hands pressed Chaleeda's face against her pussy as her body went into a series of shocks and spasms.

As Loc spasmed, Chaleeda rolled her to the wall and quickly adjusted positions so that she sat with her back to the wall, Loc held motionless, the back of her head and shoulders on the floor with Chaleeda's legs crossed over Loc's throat and Loc's legs over her shoulder and trapped between the wall and her back. It was a variation of the classic Filipina control position with the helpless Loc's cunt wide open in front of Chaleeda's face and Chaleeda also protected from Xuan. There could be no escape and from this position of power for the next 20 minutes, Chaleeda tongued and fingered the defenceless 22-year-old drawing longer and stronger orgasms from her. The periods between cumming lessened as her guttural deep moans and shuddering groans intensified.

Meanwhile, the round-faced, heavily made-up Thai mother next to me dropped her purse. I bent down to retrieve it at the same time as she did.

"You like me better than my daughter or these Hong Kong sluts?", she questioned. Hidden by the table and its long, starched white cloth, I looked up from the purse to see an unbuttoned blouse exposing, as she bent to reach for the purse, 2 tits with large dark nipples laid out for exposed display on a quarter cup bra like meat on a butcher's tray. Obviously false she had kept them about 33 or 34 but enhanced them to a D cup.

Shocked, I nodded my agreement and sat back and looked at the contest. Finally, Loc's body wrenched and flopped. Her mouth opened and her vocal cords strained but no sound came out. Her body went into a seizure as Chaleeda almost swallowed her clit and it came: a scream of defeat, "OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Ooooooooooooooohhh nooooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooooore."