Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chance played its part. The Police Commander at that moment in time had a feud with the Big Boss over unpaid bribes and he was not going to allow the Big Boss to act as though he did not exist. He puffed up his chest and aided by some words of encouragement from his wife and the 20 policemen who materialised at a click of his fingers, the threat to me evaporated.

A day later I knelt on the bed, straddling the Police Commander's wife's thighs. Her name was Thitima Rakkaen and I lay on top of the bed covers kissing her. In seconds, she was responding and squirming. Every now and then she moved to caress my balls and my cock. I wormed my way under the covers, licking and kissing and nibbling as I went. I didn't need to remove her nightgown: she was nude and I simply grabbed her hips and pulled her firm arse to the edge of the mattress.

Kneeling on the wide-planked pine floor I began to eat her. She shivered when I licked the insides of her thighs, and I could smell the sweet sex aroma of her cunt juices long before I reached it. I slid my hands under her arse, cupping her hard cheeks and lifting her towards my mouth. I dove in. Through the muffling of the blanket, I could hear her shrieks match her writhing as she came. And she came. And then again. Her juices weren't merely sufficient or ample; they were copious. She flowed and flowed and flowed, drenching my face.

When I finally came up for air, the sheets were soaked, her shaven cunt, her extra-long, dangling pussy lips and my face were all cum covered. Thitima lay there and panted, massaging her fake tits and rubbing her responsive nipples.

"No man ever did that before. Why are you so different, so attentive, so good? As I listened to her run down her husband, the 'two-minute man', I reflected. I was only eating her as the little blue pill needed 60 minutes to work on me. But I accepted her praise and luckily an hour had passed when her next statement was, "What I need right now is for you to fuck me." She lay there, fingers clenching her nipples, and seemed to tense all over and then she shivered, unmistakably cumming. "What are you going to do?"

I glanced down at my cock. Yes, good to go so I reached down and lifted her legs till they were on my shoulders. I was standing on the floor beside the bed with her arse at the edge of the bed. I leant forward, looking out for any sign of discomfort, especially my own. I needn't have worried: she was very flexible. Our positions forced her legs back and her cunt higher. When my face was next to hers, I locked my gaze on hers in what I hoped was a look of lust and desire.

You may ask what about my P.A. Chaleeda? At that moment she was being useful. With Thitima being the go-between with the Big Boss had accepted Chaleeda and some of Thitima's money as payment for my debt. He had promised to look after her and I always took a gentleman's word as fact. And if he didn't? As I saw it, she now belonged to him and was therefore not my responsibility.

Anyway, Thitima's eyes were heavy-lidded with lust as were mine, although mine also had relief at my narrow escape from the Loan Shark. I reached down, took one of her hands in mine and led it to my cock. My cock is, in my mind, about ten inches long and on the thick side. What was true was that my cock was harder than it had ever been, even when I used Playboy and my hand. Ahh, Playboy. How I waited in those days before the internet for those copies rolled up in brown paper mailed from the USA to arrive in Australia. But of course, I only read them for the written articles.

She worked on it, short strokes that told me of her hunger. I bent further and kissed her lips, then her tits. They were 34D, false and round like a watermelon. I nipped her nipples lightly between my teeth. She shivered again as I said, "I'm going to fuck you, in the way you deserve."

Thitima was bent almost double, her thighs pressing against her hard nipples, when I introduced the head of my cock into her cunt. She shrieked when I was halfway in and I slammed the rest of the way and ground our pubic bones together and she came again.

"Talk dirty," She gasped.

I obliged as I fucked her. I don't pretend to be a great lover. I know I am, at least from of view of my own satisfaction. She was ready and eager to cum a great deal and she did, over and over again. When I finally relaxed and let myself cum, she was nearly inert, except for her cunt which was involuntarily clutching my tool and in a state of constant orgasm. When I collapsed beside her, I knew I had found someone special.

Little did I know that so far, Thitima had been as conventional as she ever got to be.

As we fucked again with her tied to the bedposts and me only needing 30 minutes before the little blue pill worked wonders, I found out she wanted out of her marriage. The Police Commander had tired of her and he had mistresses. It was not that he had mistresses, but the fact he wouldn't let her sexfight them and use them that pissed her off. Plus, she had needs he didn't satisfy and it looked like I did.

As I kissed the side of her neck and massaged her swollen nipples so they were even harder and longer she pressed her arse back and up against me, rubbing against my tool. "Oohhhh, I need it bad," she moaned.

I slid one hand down to cup her cunt and play with it and soon had one finger doing its business inside her very wet cunt. I slid a thick cushion to raise her high enough to comfortably fuck her doggystyle. Comfortable for me anyway. With Thitima's widespread hips on the cushion, I bent her forward as I freed my hard cock and slid into her: deep and in one stroke. I slammed at her hard, telling her how hot her cunt was and how wet and it wasn't long before I was steadily fucking her. She only came three or four times, so I wasn't surprised when she told me she still needed more.

I was tired so slowed down my thrusting and did more talking. I started with how I would want to see her sexfight and moved on to how sexfighting determined rank within my staff of Asian women. I took her writhing and howling to say she liked that too. Unfortunately, that was too much for me and I unloaded into her, but she still wanted more.

So I rearranged her tying her crucifix style on her back and slowly ate her. Coming up for air at times, I mentioned slut dressing and how it would suit her and if she was my woman no other woman would dress more sexily. Well, that did it. When she multi-orgasmed, she screamed over and over as I gobbled down the goo flowing from her cunt. I must admit I couldn't get enough of her cum, licking her slit deeply to get every drop of her cuntfood, which was almost sweet and rather tangy.

Finally, I mentioned her joining my staff and relocating to Australia. You know those things you say to look good knowing they were an impossibility. I just hoped she didn't slip up the next day and mention what was said in the throes of sex to her husband. If I thought she had cum strongly before, this was something else. She moaned, groaned, wailed and shrieked as she raised her hips and squirted, luckily missing me but decorating the wall.

Four days later we left Bangkok for Australia. She apparently had secreted documents which were bad news for the Police Commander and she exchanged those for passage to Australia. I thought about sending a dismissal notice to Chaleeda but decided against it as she probably already knew.

As Thitima and I sat alone in the 707's (they were the top aircraft back then) first class section I looked forward to the 9-hour flight. We were alone as the University at my request had booked the entire first-class section and it was large enough for my new employee to sexfight all 4 of the flight stewardesses. But that is another story as is Thitma's progress as a member of my staff.