Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out of the sexfight.

Chaleeda thrust Loc's inert body aside and stood like a lioness over a gazelle's carcass. Her face, neck and breasts were covered by, and her hair was matted from Loc's cum. She glared defiantly and aggressively at the crowd before advancing towards Xuan. The bell rang but she continued her charge until restrained by two attendants.

"Are you scared bitch. That was your daughter and you both are mine tonight," she bellowed at Xuan, struggling against the two men restraining her.

"Yes, I'm scared if you are going to hit me, cow, but for sex just bring it on," replied Xuan. "Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Filipinas, Indonesians, I've beaten them all."

During the 3 minutes rest, Chaleeda yelled her threats at Xuan and abused the crowd but stopped when Xuan took a gold-plated candle holder from a nearby dining table surrounding the contest area, placed it on the floor, squatted and placed her cunt over it. Remaining in that peculiar Asian squat Westerners can't copy, she strained and slowly but steadily the 10-inch-long candlestick holder disappeared into her cunt. Her long cunt lips were like a boa constrictor's mouth widening to swallow its prey. Her muscles on her taut 23-inch belly rippled as her cunt engulfed the monster.

With a moan of satisfaction, she reached down and removed the golden implement and rolled the still-wet ornament towards Chaleeda in an unspoken challenge. Chaleeda was in a no-win situation. She could either refuse the challenge or embarrass herself by trying something she had never tried and was unlikely to succeed at in her first attempt. She ignored the candlestick holder at her feet and tried to ignore the derisive jeers of the biased onlookers.

Christ, a leg was touching mine and I could feel a 6-inch stiletto heel against my ankle. Next, a hand took mine and guided it under the split skirt and between her thighs so my palm rested on her garter straps. It was guided higher. She wore no panties. It was unfair. I was a sucker for long inner cunt lips and she had the longest set I had ever experienced dangling free from her wet gash. She guided my fingers higher and I went to work on her clit. Luckily the tablecloth was wide and hung low.

Back to the fight and a stripped, naked Xuan had one of those body types that some would argue was too skinny, but slight was a better word. All her slimness did was show off and highlight her small but firm tits. Even at 45, she was still high-breasted, with nipples that stood out even when not aroused. Tonight, they were beginning to extend at the mere thought of beating the newcomer and seeing off another challenge. Her tits were remarkable in that, despite her age, there was still not the slightest hint of sag.

Xuan eyes scanned down over her flat, hard belly to the dark, long silky pubic hair that covered her cunt. It lay in a mat and she idly ran her fingers. It was as black as her hair and continued between her legs and when she walked without panties or thong, she could feel it brush between her legs and it always excited her.

God, everything excited her. When she was younger, she had found that practically anything touching her skin was enough to arouse her. The first time she had a solo orgasm was when cycling the seat had worked between her cunt lips. The friction between her legs as she cycled on that humid Saigon day set her clit tingling. It began to grow, lubricated by the sweat from the humidity and her own juices and started to poke out between her cunt lips but was stopped by the leather seat. Already wet, it rubbed rhythmically against the seat, giving her what felt like tiny electric shocks each time a leg pushed down on the pedals.

At the end of three blocks, she was breathing hard and could feel her nipples tight against the white traditional Ai Dao she wore, pressing against her now-swollen breasts. In the middle of the street, it hit her and she almost passed out as the orgasm started between her legs and passed up her body. She jumped off the bike just in time as a second orgasm ripped through her, more powerful than the first. Out of breath, she let her head clear and realized what had just happened. And loved it. By the time she got to work, she had three more and had to go to the restroom to dry herself.

From that moment on, she had found that many things could bring her to orgasm. She experimented over every part of her body and spent many a night in her room, rubbing this or that to see what effect it had. One night, as she tallied the shop's takings, her thumb and index finger on the other hand had idly slipped inside her blouse and began rubbing her nipple. Her nipples always felt as though they were connected to her clit with an electric wire. A couple of good squeezes and she got wet. A few more and her clit extended. A few more and she was breathing hard and within a minute, she came.

She wasn't really aware that she was feeling herself until she stopped her bookkeeping for a moment and realized she was hot and getting more worked up by the moment. As her fingers tightened on her tit, the sparks began to fly and she began to grunt slightly as the waves of pleasure began to hit her full force. A moment later her back straightened and then curved back and she ripped open the Ai Dao top from her shoulders to expose her breasts to the coolness of the room. Her other nipple hardened immediately and she traded hands and began teasing both of her nipples, teasing them up to even greater lengths. That night they never stood any taller and were extended almost an inch. She pulled them straight out and twisted them back and forth. It hit like a wave and passed through her cunt and belly. She slumped forward on the countertop.

Over the following years, she increased her capacity to cum and continue cumming and this gave her one of her great sexfighting advantages plus her experimentation on her body gave her an almost inexhaustible list of ways to arouse the other woman.

Both remaining women met in the centre of the room on their knees to continue the match. Having lasted 2 rounds of 30 minutes there would be no further interruption until a victor emerged. Although I was a little worried that the daughter was out of the event, I was still confident the fresh mother would control my tired P.A., win in the correct time block and I would be debt-free. The lights were switched off with spotlights only illuminating the contest area. The crowd went wild encouraging Xuan. Chaleeda made the first move lunging at Xuan and wrapping her up in a bear hug. But Xuan had fought many times and held on and quickly took the Thai down, slid in front of her and locked Chaleeda's head between her thighs. Chaleeda bounced on her belly to try to escape, but it was too late. She was trapped.

Chaleeda acted on instinct: she went on the attack and bucked her body. The sudden move caught the Vietnamese mother off guard and she was knocked away and Chaleeda's hand snaked to Xuan's cunt. Xuan's head spun as Chaleeda stroked, rubbed, pulled, and aroused her cunt. Her pussy was stirring; her juices were flowing and her clit enlarging. This had only happened involuntarily a few times in the Vietnamese woman's career. She was confused as she tried to battle back.

Meanwhile, the Thai mother was cumming as I forced my finger deep into her cunt. She had not one or two but continued multiple orgasms. I glanced away from the fight to see her biting her lip to keep the sound in. I should be concentrating on the fight, I thought.

The crowd was silent and shocked at the turn of events. Usually, Xuan had her opponent well under control by now, but my P.A. was proving to be different. First, the daughter had been put out of the contest, and now this. Xuan managed to slip out from under Chaleeda and roll onto her stomach trying to protect her aroused slit and clit. The momentum had shifted; the crowd began to worry as the underdog pushed for an upset win, which would mean they had to match their original stake and lose both. Chaleeda knew she must attack while the Vietnamese champion was still at a disadvantage and quickly tried to attack. Xuan met Chaleeda and the two locked up in another bear hug.

Chaleeda could feel the wetness of Xuan's cunt against her sopping wet pussy (a result of the previous work over by the mother and daughter) but knew she had the Vietnamese worried. But as the two sexfighters rubbed tit to tit, thigh to thigh, and cunt to cunt, in the bear hug, Xuan regained some composure and started to grind her pussy into the Thai. She was a 100% sexfighter while Chaleeda was more a catfighter who sexfought. Furthermore, Xuan's constant pleasuring of her body had given her the ability to cum for longer. Chaleeda's breathing was getting heavier and the feelings in her cunt were becoming more difficult to contain. Both fighters' heads were resting on their opponent's shoulders, and Xuan began to tongue Chaleeda's neck and earlobes while increasing the speed of her humping.

Chaleeda, in desperation, tried to go back on the attack, releasing their mutual bear grind, and pulled Xuan's left leg up, dumping the mother on her back and pinning her with a full body press. Still, cunt to cunt and tit-to-tit the Vietnamese mother could see the look in Chaleeda's eyes, and it was a look of lust. The Thai was turned on. With their cunts interlocked between them, Xuan pushed up with her legs, grinding their wet, slippery cunts tighter against each other. She knew that the Thai woman on top of her was closer to cumming than she was. Suddenly Chaleeda tried to break away, but Xuan locked both arms around Chaleeda and rolled them over.

Chaleeda bucked and squirmed attempting to escape the pin, but Xuan hung on like a limpet and began to furiously hump Chaleeda's cunt into submission. Chaleeda couldn't escape; soon her hips were involuntarily sliding up and down as she began to lose all control. Xuan sensed the end was near and slipped her right hand down Chaleeda's backside to her flexing muscled arse. Chaleeda's eyes were half shut and she was powerless to stop the Vietnamese mother as she felt Xuan's long fingers glide down her crack and begin to gently massage her arsehole.

"Give it up, bitch!" Xuan taunted. "You can't hold out. You know you want to cum. Give it up to me.! Cum on bitch, let's see that cunt explode."

The tip of Xuan's index finger slid up Chaleeda's tight arsehole. This, coupled with Xuan's cunt rubbing up and down her throbbing clit, sent Chaleeda over the edge. Her body writhed and bucked with the intensity of her orgasm. The raw force of which caught Xuan off guard and in trying to ride it out on top of Chaleeda, her pussy shot hot cum juices all over Chaleeda's spasming cunt.

Suddenly my fly was unzipped and my meat was exposed. It quickly became rigid. "Do you want to see me fight?" she whispered as she expertly started to give me a handjob.

I sat and accepted it. In front of me, recovering the quickest, Xuan kissed Chaleeda aggressively, pushing her down and swarmed all over Chaleeda's body. She turned her into a 69 position, with herself on top, and began eating Chaleeda's cunt until Chaleeda's body had to respond. She looked up at Xuan's wet slit unable to act, overcome by the building waves of her approaching cum. Xuan's fingers slipped between Chaleeda's butt cheeks pressing against her arsehole. Then, just as Xuan's lips closed over Chaleeda's clit, one of her fingers slipped inside Chaleeda's arse, driving in deep. Chaleeda's whole body froze for an instant as if an electric shock had passed through her.

"Annhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out, tears squirting involuntarily from her eyes.

The sensations were incredible. With Xuan sucking her clit and fingerfucking her arse hole, Chaleeda exploded in torrents of cum. The paroxysms of ecstasy wrenched and throttled her writhing body, bringing clotted cries of bliss from deep in her constricted throat. When it was over, she lay gasping for breath, her cunt and arsehole throbbing in unison. I wondered how she would be able to continue.

As Xuan continued to eat the unresisting Chaleeda, her daughter Loc passed a vaginal sucker to her mother who attached it to her cunt and used the vacuum pump to swell her cunt and clit to an abnormal size. Then she swung Chaleeda around and stuck her legs past Chaleeda's sides and inched forward. Xuan's small firm tits with their erect nipples pushed against the inside of Chaleeda's thighs and as she pulled Chaleeda forward, their wet pussies slowly pushed together again.

Chaleeda's cunt lips were still swollen and slick from the earlier activities, but Xuan's were huge from the vacuum pump and her lips slid over Chaleeda's cunt. They moulded as Xuan leaned back on her elbows and began to lift her arse up and down. Their slit lips continued to slide mesh and fresh cum began to flow from both of them. Suddenly, Chaleeda felt something hard between her pussy lips and it kept growing.

"Feel it bitch. I'm going to fuck you raw with my clit."

The love bud was fully in Chaleeda's cunt: a thick unwelcome protuberance. Xuan's hips were moving relentlessly and her head was leaning back as she fucked. Their cunts pushed together until suddenly, Chaleeda bucked too hard and Xuan's clit pulled free and slid along into her arse crack and poked at her sphincter. She shuddered and trembled. It was so wet back there that Xuan felt no discomfort, just an even stronger need to thrust.

Xuan pulled Chaleeda forward again and pushed. Her clit slipped back inside her opponent's slit. She pulled back and it slid down her arse crack again. Back and forth, back and forth, from the bottom of her pussy to her splayed open arsehole. Her own hips were lunging and twisting as her fingers worked on Chaleeda's arse. On one of the stokes she kept it open and suddenly, the thick, enhanced clit slid up inside Chaleeda's arse.

I was close to cumming from the handjob when suddenly the Thai mother's husband arrived back at the table. A bloody Police Commander wearing those starched, crisp, iron-pleated shirts and trousers that look like they are changed every five minutes every Asian policeman wears. In Thailand, a policeman's career path is plotted by the size of the paybacks and bribes from each district. From his displayed wealth he had planned well, plus he had a pistol in his holster longer than my cock. My hard-on disappeared in a second. But at least the fight was going to script and my debts would be cleared.

Chaleeda's eyes popped open and she gasped, "Nooooooooooooo." But Xuan was in total control and sat up, her clit still in Chaleeda's arse and she started to use her fingers on Chaleeda's cunt.

Ohhhhhhhhhh God, I'm coming," Chaleeda wailed. A hand was touching me again. This time it was slick and wet with her own cum and despite my efforts, my cock was hardening. Didn't this woman know I was scared?

Xuan's hips were banging away continuously on Chaleeda and her clit was reaming out her arsehole while her fingers of one hand teased my P.A.'s clit and the other hand's fingers entered and found Chaleeda's G spot. Chaleeda struggled to fight but felt another orgasm building despite her efforts. All she knew was that her clit was on fire and the friction on her pussy and the probing of her arse was getting her hotter than she had ever experienced. Her arse tightened even more and she came in a succession of gut-wrenching, soul-destroying climaxes at the hands and clit of the Vietnamese.

Her body gave way and she slumped inert on the floor. It was over. She started to mouth the words of defeat. "Iiiiiiiiiiiii gii"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvv."

She never finished as the Viet woman had quickly moved to face-sit her and muffle her cry of defeat. "I've won but I'll humiliate you before I let you call out," she hissed into her ear.

Looking at the clock she knew she had had 4 minutes left to defeat Chaleeda to achieve the maximum payout for my loan sharks and stood up to admire her handiwork. Chaleeda lay writhing and moaning on the floor. She stepped back so all would see the result and she could enjoy their plaudits before returning to deliver the coup de gras.

Stepping back, she placed her foot on the discarded candlestick holder she had used earlier which rolled under her sweat-covered sole like a roller skate. Like a cartoon character, she went up and down in slow motion landing and striking her head on the floor. Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce. Her head hit the floor in a succession of thuds each smaller than the other. She was out cold. It was like a WWE scene as two fighters tried to get off the canvas before the 10 count.

It was Chaleeda who was first to recover and she crawled across to the slowly stirring Xuan and wrapped her up in the Filipina control position. With the back of her head, neck and shoulder blades pinned to the floor by Chaleeda's sitting leg scissors, the small of her back pressed against Chaleeda's tits and the back of her thighs resting on Chaleeda's shoulders, she was trapped and Chaleeda started to eat the wide-open cunt that lay unprotected in front of her face.

The crowd and I must admit me as well roared its disapproval, screaming for a non-result because of Xuan's trip and fall, but Chaleeda continued to probe with her tongue and fingers. Her own nipples were rock hard but now Xuan was beginning to pant. "I'm going to come. Oh, God, that's good. Oh, Oh, Ungh, Unch,Unnnnnnnnnnnn."

She started to shake and came hard. Chaleeda pulled her head away and watched. Her own body was shaking from what had gone before and the fact she knew she was in control. Xuan's pussy convulsed as she came. Chaleeda put her head down and started sucking on Xuan's clit again who groaned and groaned as pleasure surged through her body.

"Shit. Oh, shit. Suck it. Oh, suck it." She was on fire but kept eating the Thai. Chaleeda 's own excitement grew again. Xuan probed Chaleeda 's arsehole as she ate the Thai. The smell of hot cunt filled the room and Chaleedra began to cry out as she came again. A finger slipped inside the inner fold and found her wet clit. As soon as it brushed by, Chaleeda arched up off Xuan and came, groaning loudly and grunting as the waves of pleasure gripped her stomach and interrupted her breathing.

Despite watching my deal with the loan sharks going down the drain as the time passed their cutoff point, I lost my own battle and my cock exploded in the Police Commander's wife's hand.

But that was why Xuan was a true champion and even Chaleeda's ability to cum was not enough. Forty minutes later she gasped and managed to moan, "I giiiiiiive. Oooooooooooh Nooooooo mooooooooooooooooore."

It was over. Xuan and her daughter had won. But not the result the Big Boss had bet on. He needed a victory by the mother with Loc beaten and within a specified time block. The time had been exceeded and I was still in debt with people you didn't want to be in debt with, and I had a Thai woman holding my cum covered cock, while her husband with a handgun bigger than Dirty Harry's sat 2 seats away with only his daughter between him and his wife.

I have often been called a liar, a thief and a coward. The latter really hurts. What's wrong with running? I have had to do it many times. I thank the good Lord that I was born with the quickest wits and fastest legs in Australia. But as I looked around, I could see the Loan Shark assembling his bully boys. There was no escape. I poured a large whiskey because one of my mottos is, and always has been, "When you are frightened and there's free liquor about, drink as much as you can."

They approached the table obviously intent on me.

As you know, I am a keen student of history and believe that chance and luck play a great part in the tapestry of life. If Harold had not been drunk before the battle of Hastings, perhaps he would have won; or if Richard Ill's horse had not become stuck in the mud, the Yorkist royal line might well have continued and no Tudor's and Henry 7th, 8th and Queen Elizabeth. So it is with our insignificant lives.