Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 07

Story Info
The Dr is forced to fuck, orchestrates a sexfight.
9.9k words
0
82
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this can be read as a stand-alone story, a greater background and appreciation of Dr Martin and his sex adventures with Asians and my attempts at emulating him can be obtained by reading the series.

I had finally got around to doing it: thoroughly searching the university archives. The handwritten files by Dr Martin that I had found in his second-hand desk at Monash university recounted his rise to power and his fucking and use off his all-female. all Asian staff. (See previous chapters). It was a path I was trying to follow having discovered his files. But more searching in the university archive rooms had revealed a misplaced box of 5.25-inch floppy discs full of ancient Wordstar and Wordperfect files. I had found Nirvana, the Holy Grail, the motherlode. It was more of his exploits from the latter part of his career.

As an aside, I had sent to experts some of his handwritten essays for both handwriting and content analysis. The report stated that this person's chief aim in life was self-gain at others expense, to establish himself comfortably without undue exertion by any means, and exploit others, especially Asian females, for his benefit. His personality was graded as sociopathic, manipulative, greedy, cheating and fraudulent, sycophantic, lecherous and adulterous, untrustworthy, cowardly, and never to be trusted or relied upon. They also said they had analysed my written accompanying notes and that these traits were obviously shared by me. I felt quite pleased to read that.

I obtained both a floppy drive and SCSI connector (very difficult to obtain now), and purchased Wordperfect, still sold by Corel, and a copy of Wordstar emulator and started reading. The episodes I devoured gave me further proof that I had to put personal feelings aside, bite the bullet and have the Korean, Cho, and Filipina, MeryLu, sexfight to be my PA and just accept the result.

One of the great Dr.'s stories from the floppy discs follows and in it his actions clearly support this point of view. The ruthlessness and pragmatism and ability to change and seize an opportunity, plus other of his characteristics mentioned above are clearly illustrated. Read for yourself his description of a trip to Shanghai.

I was in Shanghai in 1990. The stock Exchange was about to open, albeit with government interference that the Western world could not conceive of. But it was there and I smelt the chance to make money. Making money was probably the only thing I liked more than sex with Asian women.

And it was an Asian woman who I was jackhammering into at that moment in time. Her name was Feng Xu and the Chinese woman was 25 years old and part of my all-Asian staff / harem at Monash University. Earlier chapters show how this occurred. Usually, I took my PA on overseas trips, but Feng was only the 19th ranked sexfighter out of my staff of 24. However, a lot of this trip was for my personal financial gain and only some was for Monash University business so I had only taken the Shanghai speaking Feng. The Urban branch Shanghai dialect is completely foreign to most Chinese, thus I needed someone who could speak it.so as to be aware of their private conversations.

Anyway, Feng was tied doggystyle to the bed head and moaning loudly as I ploughed into her from behind and fingered her arsehole. From her wailing I presumed she was enjoying it. I know I certainly was, which was far more important. I grunted and unloaded into the 25-year-old. Because I am such a nice guy, I didn't just leave her hanging and brought her manually to her cum. As usual after a long fuck she squirted, but I was prepared and stood to one side and avoided her spray of cum.

She lay exhausted on the bed. I would like to say I looked like I had just taken a short walk in my garden. But my journal speaks the truth, except for anything about the size of my cock, and I was gasping for breath. Feng was insatiable and I was getting older. Recovering more quickly than me, she turned to me and said, "Did you know my mother suicided when she was 19, just after I was born, as a result of being raped by the local Triad gang?"

I nodded to show I was interested and listening, but in reality, I was looking at her still quivering, cum covered clit. Unfazed by my staring, or perhaps just used to it, she continued, "So, my aunt bought me up. A lecturer had seduced her at Uni studying English when she was 18. He then said she seduced him, and of course was believed. It was hard for her after that because she had testified in court and no one would marry her or give her a job. So, now she works as street cleaner and is very poor. I send her money every month to survive."

Very touching, I thought, but why would I be interested? But she was on a roll and continued, "I have brought her to Shanghai from her country village for a holiday and so she can have a man fuck her on her 45th birthday. First time since she was seduced. You are going to be that man."

I backpedalled. I had to nip this in the bud. "I'm here on business."

"I know that, but its nearly finished."

"Maybe your aunt doesn't want me."

"You're not as good as a Chinese man, but she has no other choice." Well, thank you very much I thought. You didn't think that when you were screaming and cumming. But I was close to making a lot of money on the stock exchange startup with some high-level Government officials I had befriended. They probably saw friendship more as a bribe. I had to think of something to put her off.

And you owe me," she continued before I could speak.

That brought me to heel quickly. Indeed, I did owe her, because if she had not interceded after I accidentally insulted one of the White Dragon triad gang, parts of me would still be floating in the Port of Shanghai.

My stomach sunk and felt like it was gripped in ice, I knew then that my plan, timed to the minute, to make a killing on the stock exchange would be over because of spending time with her aunt. Fuck, think of all the money I had spent so far. Well, technically spent as it wasn't mine but others, but you get the picture.

"Dr. Graham Martin, you are going to fuck my aunt tonight and if you interfere, I'll revise the story I told the white dragons," she threatened.

My heart sunk further. Feng really meant it. All the time invested. All the money. Wasted. And what was worse the aunt was probably unattractive and frigid. I thought of having a pretend heart attack, but then I thought of the White Dragons. Game, set and match. I was defeated. I smiled and said, "Of course I will. You know I will do anything for my staff."

"Anything to them, you mean," she replied, obviously thinking of what had taken place in our shared room so far this trip.

We met. "This is my aunt. Her name is Mei. Mei means beautiful." You could have fooled me as a thin birdlike like woman bowed to me. She appeared to know what was going to happen but was unimpressed by her niece's choice of man.

I am not a petty man, but I arranged with the top official I was bribing, Yuzhe Wang, for him to have need of Feng, who had had impressed him greatly when she had fucked him as part of the bribe I, or to be exact, she paid. He phoned her and I shrugged my shoulders and said he was being difficult but a night or two with him would change his mind. I didn't tell her that I had agreed to her being part of what we can politely call his perversions.

So that night I morbidly approached the bed. Feng's aunt, Mei, had switched off the light and lay as stiff as a mummy on the bed wearing flannelette pyjamas. Groaning to myself I thought. Its only one night and Feng did save my arse from the White Dragon gang, and had been inventive and untiring in bed, in the shower, on the floor. In fact, anywhere.

When I lay down beside Mei, she rolled onto her back and opened her legs slightly. I think she had the submissive Chinese wife idea of how to "do sex," not the liberated modern one and so I assumed I'd get straight on top of her and penetrate her at once. I gave her a light kiss on the lips. It topped off a bad day.

"I want to make you feel really good first." Sometimes I surprise myself at how good I am at lying.

She looked up at me, eyes half-closed. "I already feel really good," she slurred. Obviously, she had to drink to go through with this.

I pulled her closer to me. She leaned against me and hid her face in my chest. The feeling of her small, yet still taut for her age, tits pressed against me and slowly gave me a hard on. Yes, I already know, you think I will fuck any Asian woman with two legs, and probably those with one as well. I put my finger under her chin and raised her face. I kissed her face, cheeks, ears and her lips then took her lower lip and then her upper lip in my mouth and slowly sucked on them. You see, I too had partaken of a bit of liquor to get me through the night.

I turned her around so that her back was against my chest. I slowly put both my hands on her small tits and touched them. I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and rubbed them. In the meantime, I kept kissing the back of her neck and ear lobes. I then put my hands one by one under her pyjama top and caressed her tits. May as well get her aroused and make it better for me I thought. The feel of them in the palm of my hand was great. My hard on surprisingly became harder and so did her tits. I stroked her tits and tweaked her nipples. She moaned with pleasure.

I switched on the bedside light, "Mei, your tits are perfect. Let me see them."

"No, no, they are old and small," she whispered, but let me take her pyjama top off. I continued to caress them. She continued to protest mildly but I paid no heed to her protests. Again, she crossed her arms across her tits. "I feel embarrassed, I'm so old."

Slowly I pulled her arms away from her tits. She lay there half-naked with her eyes shut tightly not knowing what was going to happen next. She lay panting, her breasts hard, nipples taut and moaning softly. I kissed her face all over then worked down her throat to her chest. She started to pant heavily and then out of control as I kissed her tits and slowly moved to her nipples and took them in my mouth. I spent some time sucking, lapping and nibbling at those small tits with their out of proportion, thick, thumbnail sized, erect nipples. I kept kissing her and handling her tits and she kept moaning. Her breathing was getting shorter and mor rapid. After a minute or so her hands caught my head and pressed it on her nipples guiding it to the places she enjoyed most.

She kept muttering, "Oh. Oh. Oohhhhhhhh," as I kept kissing her tits and rigid, dark nipples. She began to moan and wriggle and, when I left her tits to move further down, she groaned, "Noooooooooooo, don't, don't. No, don't stop, don't stop."

My hand traced down the contour of her belly and into her thick matt of pubic hair. Stroking the hair with my fingers I found her slit and the swollen bump of her clit. I pressed her clit between my fingers. With a start she caught my hand and whispered, "Oooooooh tooooo muchhhhhhh. You'll kill meeeeeee."

Ignoring her protests I continued to massage and lightly pinch her knob of pleasure. Soon her grip on my hand relaxed. She started to moan softly. I put my hand under her back and lifting her slightly, slid her pyjama bottom off her hips.

She again protested loudly, "NO, NO don't look at me naked. I am too old."

"Quieten down. Relax and enjoy" I said as she allowed me to slip her pyjama bottom completely off. Feng's aunt lay naked on the hotel's crisp, snow-white sheet. They were replacing the sheets twice daily due to Feng and her squirting. Her eyes were tightly shut with her arm covering them, her mouth slightly open, her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, the small breasts heaving up and down. Her clit was hard, erect and fully visible busting out of her thick cunt lips.

She had a thin, almost a gymnast's body, with virtually no excess fat. Must be due to all that street sweeping with a straw broom, I thought. I started my downward journey. Slowly I moved downwards and when I reached her navel, I sucked on it and stuck my tongue in it and tongue fucked it. She nearly went wild. I went back to her tits and her face before easing her legs a bit wider. I reached down, found and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger up and down the furrow of her slit. She was wet and accompanied by the hot flow of her arousal I planted my first kiss on her prominent fleshy pussy lips.

At the first contact, she bucked and yelled. "No. It's too yucky for you. You can't want to do that." I pulled my mouth away, reassured her and proceeded. After a minute or so I stopped. "No, don't stop, do it against, please."

So, I resumed, once again licking lightly around her cunt which was below one of the thickest slit mats I had seen. Mei was tossing and writhing, her breaths coming in short gasps. I used my tongue to open her lips, and she gave a long wail. Juices were pouring out of her cunt-hole, and I lapped them up eagerly, amazed, as aways, how each woman tastes different.

I put my mouth to her clit (standing as proud and as disproportionately sized as her nipples) and sucked and flicked it with my tongue. She moaned loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a circular motion. Tremors ran through her body and she moaned softly, unable to resist the pleasure waves that were mounting higher and higher as they surged through her body.

Suddenly she clutched my head and pressed it to her clit. A few seconds later with a loud, "AAAHHHhhhhheiighhhhhhhhhhhhh", she screamed and started spasming out of control. A flood of her pussy-nectar poured into my mouth. She must have flopped around for at least two minutes, moaning and groaning, before her convulsions died down and she went limp.

I took her in my arms. After a while, she raised her face, damp strands of hair stuck to it, and managed to focus dazed eyes on me, and then let her head fall back into the crook of my shoulder. I let her lie there, although my stiff cock was begging for attention, until she was sufficiently recovered to sit upright.

I was aware of her eyes carefully scanning every inch of my body and when they reached my erection, her eyes shot wider, her mouth opened and her tongue started nervously moistening her lips. "It's huge, how can I take you," she wailed?

That felt good. In my mind my cock's a decent size, but not exactly in the super-stud league. One of the advantages of being with Asian women is they think you are huge. Luckily for my ego I don't know any Negro women. She reached out a tentative hand to my erect cock.

"It's all right," I reassured her. "You can touch it." Fascinated, she ran her fingertips over my cock, then flinched back as it twitched in response. "It's OK," I told her: but she looked dubious, so I kissed her and very gently took her hand, placing the palm against my shaft. "Put your hand round it and stroke it,"

She did as I suggested, tentatively at first, then a smile came over her face as she began to get the feel of how she could make my cock respond. We kissed and I was aware that she was still breathing heavily, and that her pussy-lips were wet and open: just as I was aware that my cock was completely stiff and oozing precum as Mei's hand had drifted down and begun rubbing it. Our kisses grew more insistent as we became aroused, grinding our bodies together. She had one leg thrown over me, so that her cunt was stretched wide, rubbing against my body and cock.

I pulled myself over her and between her legs. Instinctively she reached down with one hand, and helped guide the shaft between her wet, puffy lips. She rubbed it up and down a few times, and squealed each time it flicked her clit. Then, when she'd found the correct position, I slipped my hand under her and pulled her arse cheeks up, as I pushed my hips down. The knob of my cock slipped into her narrow, wet hole, and she yelled and bucked as if it were buried to the hilt.

Glancing down, I saw her rigid body, her contorted face, and her watering eyes. "It's been over 30 years" she cried. "I'm no good at fucking, I can't take you," she wailed. Her face was getting wet, and I knew she was crying. They were tears of despair. At last, her eyes turned to look at me. "You... you can't want me. I'm no good," she whimpered though she didn't attempt to pull away from me.

"Feel my cock. Who is making it hard?"

"Me," she whispered, "Me," she repeated almost in wonderment. So, I took that as the go ahead and rolled her onto her back again and began thrusting into her, slightly harder each time, so that, at each push, my swollen cockhead opened another half-inch of her long-neglected cunt. At least two-thirds of my tool was buried in her, when I felt her arms seize my buttocks, her hips thrust up and then she pulled me fully into her tight passage of bliss.

"AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII OOHH AHHH! AAAYYEEEIII," she screamed as I plunged my rod in and out of till it was buried to the hilt in her tight love tunnel. I pulled my cock back to the tip of her slit and slowly inserted it again. Sometimes I gave quick short strokes and sometimes long slow ones. I kept varying the length and the pace of my strokes. It was not long before her hips started to move in rhythm with the in and out movement of my cock. As I continued stroking my cock in and out, getting gradually faster and harder, she started jerking her hips to meet my thrusts, giving incoherent animal squeals and grunts.

"Oh yes," she managed to speak at last, "That's great, Dr. Martin, that is the best. Do it harder, please, please, fuck me, Dr. Martin, fuck me hard. Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me till I cum."

And she babbled on and on, getting the word fuck into every phrase, as though it were some sort of sexual mantra for her. Suddenly she clutched me and pressed me hard to her body. Her hips moved in a feverish motion and a wild look came into her eyes. I knew she was very close to coming and I was also not far away. I began to thrust viciously into her, ramming her so hard that her tits flailed. She began to gasp, then to moan. She arched her back and thrust her head back her eyes clinched tightly closed.

"I'mmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuuummingggggggggggggg," she wailed as she writhed beneath me. "Oh God, I'mmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuming." She exploded, shrieking and convulsing on the end of my cock as we continued fucking, both trembling and shuddering, our breaths coming in gasps. She came down a little, but not much, and almost immediately began building again. I managed to get to my knees and kneel up on the bed, holding her small body and thrusting it up and down my thrusting shaft.

With a loud scream she came again and that was all I needed to set me off: and the world went fuzzy as I spurted a seemingly endless torrent of sperm into the 45-year-old Chinese woman. Gradually our motions slowed and my cock became soft and her juices poured past it and soaked the bed. She reached out for her pyjamas and prepared to leave the bed.

"Whaaat," I queried.

"You've cleared the debt with Feng, now I leave you so you and her can sleep here. Thank you. I always will remember."

I pulled her back and we collapsed in a sticky, soggy heap onto the bed, me on my back, her spread-eagled across my chest and belly, legs spread wide. She was beyond words now, and just mewled like a little kitten. I stroked her hair as her ragged gasping gradually subsided, until her even breathing told me she was asleep. Lying there, sticky and exhausted from fucking, her hand cradling my cock, I went to sleep.

Duty had been done, and more enjoyably than I had feared, but two hours later I awake with a raging hard-on. I traced my hand lightly up and down her slit and her wetness started. She was still half asleep as I brought her near to orgasm but was semi awake as I lifted her legs and pressed her knees to her tits. I looked at her cunt hole. It was very wet and oozing her sex juices. My cock was all sticky with pre-cum. Sleepily she reached up and gave it a couple of up and down strokes with her hand and spread her legs apart and I got on top of her. She slid my cock up and down in her slit before I pressed it into her. The head slipped easily into her well lubricated cunt and I leisurely fucked her slowly. She felt the pleasure coming over her and began to moan.