Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei reacted to the attack on her pussy by wailing and squirming as the Filipina rolled on top and pinned her, grasping her tits in both hands and squeezing and pulling her stiff nipples as she continued to eat the bucking Chinese. Mei's mouth was clamped round the room-cleaner's clit, her fingers now plunging in and out of her cunt and arse. Both women were near to cumming. The excitement and pleasure of being continually sucked and fucked and fingered was overpowering.

Mei was whimpering, "Oh God, please don't make me...," she sobbed. "Please don't... no, please... please.." Her mouth was hanging open and her face was screwed up but her hands were still working the Filipina's cunt and arse. The Filipina was clutching the bed cover but her tongue was still fucking the older woman.

"Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo." The cry echoed around the room as a body started to shudder, then suddenly arched high off the bed, still frantically thrusting its pussy against the four fingers inside.it It was the Filipina who had screamed when rocked by the massive orgasm.

Mei's fingers were formed into a cone as she forced it into the defeated Filipina's cunt. Edalita gave a shriek of pain as the sweat from the contests had lubricated her hole but not enough to allow unyielding entry. "No, no you mustn't. Uhhhh!"

Mei smiled as she twisted her fingers inside Edalita's sex cavern.

"Oh God!" Edalita gave a despairing cry as she looked down. Mei's hand was entering inch by inch deeper and deeper into her cunt. "Uggggg. Oh God. No no uhhhhhhhhhhh." She arched her back as Mei's hand had opened her up almost to the knuckle.

"Is this Filipina bitch too tight? Will I push harder, put some of my cunt juice on my hand? Don't fight it, relax your body. We have all day: by evening you will have learnt how to take my hand," Mei gloated. She reached up and stroked my prick as her hand twisted and probed at the weeping Filipina's hole.

"Uggggg stop, I'll eat you every night. Whatever you what. Ooohhhh there has to be...uggggggggggggg."

Mei gave a triumphant wail as the Filipina's pussy lips relaxed just a fraction, allowing her hand to enter past the knuckle. Edalita screamed again as Mei tried to push again, but her lips refused to open any further.

"Oooooooooh stop! Stop please, noooo," she wailed and when Mei slowly removed what hand she had managed to burrow inside the Filipina. Edalita gave a relieved gasp and was about to speak when she saw what Mei was doing. Mei waved a pump type hand lotion dispenser before the Filipina's eyes.

"Some extra lubrication, Miss Manilla."

Edalita writhed as the dispensing tube was pushed into her slit. A second later she felt the surge of liquid inside her sex canal as Mei squeezed lotion into her. Mei greased her hand and restarted her fist journey. The Filipina was soon drenched head to toe in sweat as she lay on her back with her legs bent back from the hips so her ankles were secured to her neck by a belt. Edalita looked down at her semi-filled cunt seeing the lubricated lips yielding slowly.

"No please, you uggg don't ugggggggggg. Its not ugg right I..I..can't ugggggg!"

The bound Filipina gave a series of low pitch grunts as Mei's knuckles disappeared slowly into her cunt. Mei gasped with the effort and twisted her wrist a little and...Pop!

Edalita screamed as her cunt lips suddenly yielded, the bony hand sliding past the narrowest point into her tunnel before her cunt lips closed tightly around the greased wrist. She could see her belly skin moving, mirroring the shape of Mei's hand as it moved inside her body. Her hips synchronised to the motion of the fist. Mei had her right hand and part of her forearm inside the bound Filipina and kept pouring lubricant onto her wrist as she pumped into the room-cleaner, delivering more lotion into the tight tunnel.

"Ughh, Ugggggggggggg ugggg," Edalita gasped through clenched teeth. I heard her pussy squelch as she continually grunted. Mei listened to decide where to press and twist the most. She's going to split her open I thought as her pumping fist continued making wet slurping noises as it pistoned in and out.

Mei ordered me to undo the belt and Edalita's aching legs were no longer bent double. But it was not an act out of kindness from Mei. The Filipina instantly realised her pussy shaft had now straightened when Mei's hand pushed deeper into her with ease.

"Ohhhhhhhh God no uggggggggg!" Mei's free hand touched the Filipina at the top of her slit. Edalita felt Mei's fingers searching for her bud. "You're going to cum as I fist you, bitch."

"No, no!" The room-cleaner gave an animal groan of refusal shaking her head, her hair flying everywhere, but to no avail. The fisting went on for what seemed ages until the Filipina's pussy felt numb. Her juices and the hand lotion oozed from her slit as Mei's wrist twisted. Mei knelt and bent over the Filipina's fisted, spread cunt, lowered her mouth and slowly but inexorably started on the journey to bring the Filipina to climax.

This action presented Mei's arse and cunt towards me. I may be slow but I'm not dumb and the deep long wailing cry, "Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," as I entered Mei's presented cunt told me I had made the right decision.

Edalita's orgasm kept building but Mei seemed to sense when Edalita was on the brink of cumming and removed her lips or tongue and momentarily stopped her fisting. "Oh God! Do it, finish me. For God's sake I can't take anymore," the Filipina wailed.

As I fucked her doggystyle Mei pressed her mouth onto Edalita's clit and began to suck. The Filipina's slit lips bulged as Mei tried to remove her fist, but just as her pussy hole was freed she pounded it back so deeply it touched Edalita's cervix. Edalita's juices were running down Mei's arm reaching her elbow when the Filipina arched her back, thrust her tits forward and shrieked in sensation overload.

"Yes, you bitch cum on my hand, I want to feel you cum." Edalita's walls tightened and as her back arched further. The Filipina bucked: her calves flailed and her butt bouncing on the bed. The cunt convulsions were squeezing her hand so much Mei felt it would go numb. Edalita was thrashing and screaming in orgasm. Her pussy was so wet that the burrowing hand became loose, and as she jerked her hips in a final thrusting movement, she ejected Mei's cum covered hand along with copious amounts of her cum juice.

Mei then exploded in an orgasm that almost cut my cock in half and when the pressure subsided, I flooded into her.

APPENDIX. Mei was in her hometown obtaining the necessary police clearance, and identity for entry to Australia. Edalita entered and saw me and her eyes filled with hatred, then widened in astonishment, then in happiness. The reason? I had offered her a $2000 roll of USA dollars and said, "This is what your efforts were worth."

She seized the money and said, "I would have won if I hadn't been worked over by the bitch for 2 hours before we started."

"I agree," I replied.

Surprised she replied, "Can you rematch us? I'll do it for free."

I shook my head and cast out my line hoping to hook a fish. "Not here, but you could sexfight her every 2 months in Australia and get paid."

Her eyes were as wide as saucers. "How? Can you make that happen? Would you let me fuck the old bitch unconscious?"

She had taken the bait like a marlin off Florida, but I played with the hooked fish prolonging the capture. "Do you like eating pussy?

"Yes, I like it but I love cock."

With one motion, I pushed her down onto the bed, pulled off my cargo shorts, and thrust my already hard cock into her mouth. She moaned happily as she immediately sucked it hard. My hands were on her head, my fingers in her soft hair. I felt one of her hands softly cupping my balls. I felt my orgasm right on the edge and managed to fuck her mouth for a few strokes until I quickly erupted. For a full minute, the only sound in the room was soft gulping as Edalita swallowed.

We lay on the bed spooning and me fiddling with her huge, responding clit as I learnt about her background. Her father was a black USA serviceman at Clarke Air Base and work was hard to get for a left behind half-breed. I could her see hereditary now in her big tits, firm, prominent arse and thighs: non typical for a Filipina. I explained my set up at Monash University and how my all-female Asian staff of more than 20, in the space of each 2 months sexfought every other woman to establish their ranking and pay grading. I laid out the details of how she would enter Australian with a valid Monash University student entry, be employed by me and after 3 years would have also miraculously acquired a degree and permanent residence. She seemed happy.

I told her the base pay converted to USD so it made more sense for her. "Good she replied, that's more than a year's salary in an office in Manilla." She was more than happy. She exploded with joy when I said it was a month's salary.

I reached between her legs and caressed her slit. Edalita gasped, then spread her legs. Her cunt was already wet, so I slid my middle finger in all the way, then started finger fucking her and massaging her clit with my thumb. Her clit was big and hard but grew even larger. She had her eyes closed and was tweaking her erect nipples. She moved her body, deepening the penetration of my finger, and rocked her hips back and forth, intensifying my stroking of her clit.

Edalita's pussy juices ran down my hand while her hand started working on my throbbing dick. It was time to fuck. I began to take my hand from her sopping wet cunt, but she grabbed it and held it tightly to her pussy. But I needed it now so I pulled my hand away, grabbed her thigh and swung her on to her back. I pulled my finger from her hungry cunt, grabbed her arse, and pulled her snatch right up to my face. As soon as I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, she went wild, humping my face, filling my nostrils with the tangy aroma of her cunt juices.

I rammed my tongue into her fuckhole and then gently nibbled on her clit. Apparently, she had a low threshold, as this was all she could stand before she pushed my face away and found my cock and pulled it to her snatch.

"UUUUUUuuuuuuunnnnghhhh!", she moaned, as my prick slid between her hairless pussy-lips and tried to go deep into her tight cunt. I pushed hard, but stopped with only the head of my cock partly in. I knew she was tight from watching her sexfight, but this was a wall of muscle stopping my cock's progress. There was no way in. Then my cock eye felt moisture and lots of it. Edalita was flooding her love canal with her sex juices. I withdrew and watched her cunt lips ooze wetness and then I pressed again and I was through her entrance.

I kept grunting, thrusting and entering her until my cock hit the bottom of her fuck-chute and mashed against her cervix. Edalita's breathing became increasingly laboured, as she wriggled her arse up off the bed in a desperate attempt to skewer more of my prick inside her hot, squirming pussy. She was insatiable. I pulled back a few inches and then threw my hips down hard, ramming my cock fully into her eager upthrust cunthole.

"Yeah, you like that!", I gasped. "You like my prick in there don't you baby?"

"Uhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. I lunged forward again and again, fucking the cock-hungry Filipina with swift, furious strokes. Edalita's eyes were glazed with passion as she grunted and writhed beneath me. Her cunt was filled with my throbbing cock and the horny Filipina was enjoying every moment of it. I could feel her tight inner membranes gripping my cock, reluctantly spreading and stretching as I fucked her solidly. Slowly Edalita's tight snatch dilated enough to give my hammering cock enough room to move freely.

Even so, my prick was still getting tightly squeezed. Her insides were clamped so hard around my fuck rod it felt like a boa-constrictor had hold of my cock and was slowly strangling the life out of it. Edalita made small animal-like noises as I stabbed my prick into her cunt and moved it around, pressing the swollen tip into every part of her wet twat.

"Fuck me," she breathed hotly. "Ohhhh, it feels so good! Ummmm, I love fucking! Your cock feels so good and deep inside me. I don't know if I can stand it."

"You will, honey," I said, twisting her big dark nipples. "You'll take it and want more. As much cock as you can get."

"Uuuuhhh, I know!", she moaned. "I want more."

I grabbed Edalita's tight arse and lifted it up off the bed, watching my prick slide into her soft, clinging cunt. The way her tight, hairless, cuntlips gripped at my cock made me moan and shudder, as did the way her clutching pussy throbbed around my shaft. She bucked upwards, sliding her pussy-slit onto my cock as I plunged into her. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust as she watched my prick drive into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh, baby, you're the best!" I groaned, feeling her clenching insides grip my cock like a vice.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. Uuuhhh, fuck me hard!" she grunted slamming hips upward, taking my prick as deeply as possible. Her hot, creaming, wet cunt was spasming around my cock so tightly, I couldn't bear the intense pleasure any longer.

Another few thrusts and I was there, my body arched involuntarily, my hips thrust forwards mindlessly driving my spurting cock to the very depths of Edalita's squeezing cunthole and I came.in long drawn-out spurts of relief. I was done but Edalita wanted more.

It had a been a great trip to Shanghai. I had got my Shanghai Stock Exchange scheme working. I also had 2 new staff employees, Mei and Edalita, who already had a healthy, or rather unhealthy, dislike of each other. What about Feng you may ask? In my eyes she was benefiting. Yuzhe Yang was introducing her to sex she had never known about or had thought possible. Plus, if he did ever tire of her, she would be welcome back on my staff, though to be truthful I doubt whether she would want that.