Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh, you want me. You want to fuck me again. You want to fuck me You want to fuck me YOU WANT TO FUCK ME," she screamed louder and louder.

We moved so she lay across me with me inside her from the rear and we lay there as I reached around to fondle her tits and clit. I was in for the long haul as I had cum once and wasn't a horny, quick cumming teenager.

"My tits are too small for a Westerner. I'm too old. I'm too skinny. My face is ugly." As I reassured her, her arousal increased as she kept me hard inside her. Soon, she became more confident. "Feel how you make my nipples so big and hard. Do you like? Look my love bud is still wet and huge for you."

Suddenly among all the talking she slipped in the question, "How do I fuck compared to my niece"?

"Better," I groaned, thinking her question was the sort of mindless thing you say when you are fucking. But it was Interesting, because ten minutes later she brought it up again saying she didn't believe me, and then very interesting when for the third time she wanted to know. So, to oblige her and to tell her what she wanted to hear I mouthed some stuff why she was better. She moaned like a wounded animal as she clutched the sheet beneath us in her tightly clenched hands. She might be better value than I thought. I knew she was so close to cumming she could almost taste it as I drove in and out of her cunt.

Noooo!" she screamed as she felt the pressure within her fade as I withdrew again. Then when I plunged deep inside her. "Yesssssss, I going to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm."

She screamed in ecstasy as I drove my cock deep within her, burying its full length. Our bodies became one. Face to face, our lips and tongues intertwined even as our bodies quaked in anticipation of the final explosion. With my last vestiges of control, I continued to pump away. Mei wrapped her legs around my waist, as if she feared I would play a cruel joke on her and again withdraw.

"Fuck me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, loud enough to wake the devil. One final thrust and spasm of her cunt and we were there. Both our bodies shook as we came. I went off for a crap and as I approached the bedroom on returning, I saw the naked Mei letting our mixed cum ooze from her slit onto a pile of Feng's discarded clothes and whispering how she had made me cum. It was enough to make me more certain of the tentative plans I had and I sneaked back to the toilet and when I noisily reappeared Mei was tucked up in bed, pretending she was asleep, but making sure her tits were on display.

I awoke as she held the sheet back with one hand and bent over and planted a kiss on my purple glans, pulling away quickly with a worried look on her face when she saw I was awake. "Is that okay. I've never done that before. Can I do it again?"

"As much as you like," I said. "It's as good for me as having your pussy licked was for you?" She raised an eyebrow, as if to say she doubted that, but reattached her mouth to my tool, and gave the head of my cock a long, lingering kiss. "Try sucking some into your mouth," I suggested: and, after a moment's hesitation, she opened her lips to slide them around the swollen, heart shaped cock head, taking it in her mouth.

Stroking her hair, I used the slight pressure of my hand to encourage her into sucking back and forth, and she got into this very quickly. I must confess, I've had far more expert blowjobs, and also from women who've got more into their mouths: but her clumsy, determined enthusiasm with which she sucked me made them all pale into insignificance. By the way, her niece Feng was a superb cock sucker. A short period of this treatment, and I felt my balls tighten and my cock begin to throb with the cum ready to spurt Sensing this she tried to take me deeper so my cock was banging the back of her throat as the short savage bursts of jism shot out. She did her best to swallow but the sheer quantity left her with cum trails from her face.

"Thank you for the night. I will always remember how we cum, how you make me feel a woman. Now I must go," she said sadly.

My phone rang. It was the Government official Yuzhe Wang returning my call made from the toilet last night. "Yes, I said. you can keep Feng for a week if you accept those revised conditions regarding the Stock exchange."

I held up my hand to Mei. "Not so quick," I said. "We have some shopping to do if you are going to accompany me to a meeting tonight with some Government officials. What have you got to put on"?

She opened her suitcase. It had 2 sensible Chinese two-piece suits and flat shoes. I picked a black skirt, the tightest and shortest (about her knee level) and a cream jacket that only had one button at the waist. She looked mystified as she searched among her conservative blouses.

"They don't match," she queried, before her eyes widened as I produced one of Feng's black semi-transparent camisoles and laid it with the skirt and jacket. I took the bra from her hands and put it back in her suitcase and handed her one of Feng's thongs.

"Time to shave," I said and led her to the bathroom. Ten minutes later her fingers caressed and traced the contours above her shaved, oiled slit.

"Only sluts shave their pussy," she moaned. I nodded my agreement. She shuddered as she slid the thong on and felt it slide between her arse cheeks. Her 30A tits strained against the custom-made camisole after I tightened its fastenings at the back. Looking down she saw her thick cunt lips moulded against the sheer white thong and a wet patch appear on it. She put on her skirt and jacket and looked in the mirror. With the jacket open and as she looked at her tits through the semitransparent camisole material her nipples swelled and protruded against the thin material.

"You want me to dress like this," she said proudly.

"Only when you have to be conservative."

Three final steps. I oiled her legs so they glistened, took her necklace and turned it into a double ankle chain and handed her a pair of Feng's high heeled slut shoes. Four hours later I knew I had a natural. She had 3 long dangling earrings in one ear and one stud in the other from her new piercings, her hand held her bag full of thongs, suspender belts and stockings while I held her 3 pairs of high heeled shoes. She pressed her arse, now covered in a much shorter skirt of thinner material, back into my groin as we stood in the lift grinding it against my hard-on. She had been better than I hoped: standing proudly beside me as we paid for the lingerie, and willingly standing only in heels and thong while she was measured by two women dressmakers for her new outfits, with 4 to be still made and delivered.

We made it to the room and for the first time I took the kneeling Chinese woman from behind. As I slowly drilled the kneeling Mei, I arranged her on her elbows and pulled one of hands to her belly. She moaned constantly as her hand felt my cock moving in her belly. I felt her out of control orgasm contractions on my fuck rod.

"Dr. Martin, this is so good, but how will I hide all these things we bought from Feng. I don't want to make trouble for you."

It was time.

"But I want her to see you like this. Instead of you dripping my cum onto her clothes I think it would be better if she sucked it from you, don't you?"

Her eyes widened. "You saw me. You want me to fuck you,"

"In front of her and then," I cut in.

"Let her swallow every bit from my cum filled cunt," she finished as her hand played with her wet clit.

"And you fuck her in front of me so you know I have no regrets in choosing you."

I outlined my plan. To summarise I would open bank accounts in her name as only Chinese residents could use the Stock Exchange. I would play the stock exchange for the initial 3 months start up as that was where huge profits would be made. My bribed government contacts would allow the money to be taken out of China in return for their %. In three months with Monash University student approval form Mei would come to Australia and join my department. An unearned degree plus permanent employment would give her permanent residence. Of course, sexfighting her niece as part of my staff ranking helped her say yes.

It's the small details that count. I had made sure Mei had seen me ignoring the young Chinese sluts trying to be noticed by a Westerner as we shopped. Feng was also taken care of. I had had Mei phone her using my phone at the railway station as she "left" for her home village, and I reassured Feng her sojourn with Yuzhe Wang was only for a couple of days as far as I knew, just in case he tired of her and sent her back before I left.

Any plan, no matter how good, needs some luck. And this time I had it in spades. When I am overseas, I always leave money in my hotel suite everywhere in messy piles, though I know how much is in each. A quick look at my spy camera DVD showed a room-cleaner taking some. 18 minutes later and the next morning when she came to clean the room, after presenting the evidence to her I had a 26-year-old Filipina woman named Edalita agreeing to be Mei's sexfight training partner in return for the incriminating DVD.

The three of us were in a cheap hired room as the room-cleaner obviously was persona non grata in our hotel except when working. The Filipina was undressing. She was countryside bred, dark skinned, big faced with a solid body, round belly and booty and good-sized hanging tits. Probably 34C. Mei was almost beside herself with pride as she stripped before the Filipina hotel room cleaner. A clinging, see through halter neck showed the shape and colour of her 31B tits and her thick rapidly growing nipples, her bony clavicles, her sinewy throat. Twenty-four hours before she had been too shy to lie naked but now, she was revelling in stripping before the 27-year-old Filipina.

Smiling, she peeled the halter neck top off her body and presented her lemon sized tits. Her large dark nipples were swollen and stiff. Because her skin was lighter than the Filipina's her round, puffy, and bulging nipples seemed darker. She cupped her naked breasts in her palms and ran her thumbs across her nipples. After two or three passes, the nubbins sprang up even larger, stiffer and harder.

She was quivering with excitement and anticipation as she let her tight short skirt drop to the floor and ran her hands down her belly to peel off the cream satin thong stuck to her cunt with pussy juice and present her newly shaved slit.

I arranged Edalita on her back and let Mei loose. She lay down and kissed the Filipina's neck, moving down further and then sucking on her nipples. She worked on each floppy tit in turn before finally sliding backwards, parting the room-cleaner's legs and lying there with her head between her legs allowing herself access to the damp sex. The Filipina's slit mound was prominent with a long seam enclosed by dark hanging flaps. Her clit was big, a thick bulb that was already swollen to twice its normal size, glossy and throbbing.

Deliberately, Mei opened the room-cleaner's cuntlips with her finger and began to lick her, glistening, waiting sex pit. She worked slowly, not knowing quite what to do on her first woman. She sucked and licked at Edalita's slit, working her tongue into its moist interior. She slurped noisily, reaching round and clenching the Filipina woman's arse cheeks to hold her cunt open, licking hungrily and watching the Filipina's legs quivering as she became stimulated.

"That's so good. Suck my cunt. Lick it, Uuungh. Shit that's good," the Filipina moaned, though I felt deep down she was acting to please me and Mei.

As the musky, heady scent of her sex reached her nostrils Mei instinctively placed her hands under the room-cleaner, tonguing her sex trench more deeply, the slick juices smearing over her face. She probed sensuously, enjoying the sensory smorgasbord of taste, feel, and smell. Hot and pungent, she tasted her first woman's sex.

Quickening her pace she had success. Without warning an orgasmic tide swept through the Filipina. One moment Mei was enjoying tongue fucking the Filipina while I watched: the next found her in the middle of an explosion as Edalita's hips thrust savagely against her face squirting jet after jet of salty cum into her mouth. Perhaps Edalita had not been acting.

Mei accepted the throat flood and fought to swallow the jets of love juice. It was too much and some spilt from her mouth and flowed down her already slick chin before dripping on her tits. For the next 2 hours she gained experience, working over the unresisting Edalita, learning to eat, tongue, suck, finger, fist, and G spot the strong bodied Filipina. In truth, I have to say I was impressed by how much sex Edalita could accept.

With her black hair dishevelled and cunt juice slathered on her lower jaw Mei turned to me and boasted, "This is so easy. I'll fuck my niece the same as I'm fucking this slut."

The Filipina bridled, saying anyone could make someone cum if they had no opposition and she could take her in a one on one. Mei pleaded for me to let it happen. The two women embraced and they rubbed their naked breasts together in a smooth, sensual, motion: the large melons of the Filipina dwarfing Mei's.

"Oooooooooooh!" Mei gasped as the Filipina took one of her nipples into her mouth and clamped it lightly with her teeth. "Unhhh! Oh... yes!"

Edalita devoured the Chinese's tits with her intense sucking before Mei had started and soon Mei's nipples were erect, wet, and excited. With her mouth completely swallowing the Chinese's thick, gleaming dark nipples, Edalita brought squeals of arousal from deep in Mei's throat.

"Easy isn't it bitch" Edalita said sarcastically, holding both of Mei's tits in her hands, squeezing them, watching the stiff, saliva-wet nipples expand and point upward so that she could attack them again with her tongue.

As Mei sought to pull Edalita's mouth from her tits the Filipina rolled her over, pinned her with her body and used her tongue to eat Mei's cunt. She explored every nook and cranny finding every-sensitive spot. Mei shuddered, feeling the tongue rasping against her inner lips, probing her defences, before stiffening and plunging into her inner folds.

"Oh, Yes, Ooh, I love it!" Mei pressed against her as the Filipina drove her tongue into her cunt lapping her juices with wet, sucking noises. Only a few more strokes of the tongue against her swollen clit would make her explode, but Edalita prolonged it. She knew just how to do it, varying her timing bringing the writhing Chinese so close so many times.

"Ohhhnnnn... yes! Oh, it feels so good. Make me cuuuuuuuuuuum," Mei moaned, all control lost. She was twisting and biting her lower lip, cupping her own tits in her hands and squeezing them. "Oh yes! Oh yes. Cum, gotta cummmmmmmmm," she whimpered, driven crazy with need by Edalita's tongue."

Her warm, tangy juices began to flood the room-cleaner's mouth, but the Filipina managed to slow her down by kissing the smooth insides of her thighs, teasing the Chinese by inching her lips closer and closer to the inflamed slit, making the aunt gasp and shudder from her pent-up excess of lust. The room-cleaner's eyes kept darting up to Mei's contorted face as she controlled her, her fingers, busily pinching and twisting her thick dark nipples. Mei writhed and moaned in sexual need, pumping and gyrating her pelvis, pushing her pussy against the Filipina's mouth.

"Oh, you want to come for me, don't you," she hissed, slithering the tip of her tongue into the folds and crevices of Mei's shiny wet cunt.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh... Unghhhhhhhh... yes, do it harder, please! I... oh, I'm so close. Oh please... Moooore! Ungghhh!"

Edalita had reduced her to complete helplessness. Mei was totally hers, desperate for release, her body undulating and flexing, her face grimacing with sexual tension. Her eyes implored the Filipina. Her hands clawed at her own small breasts and stiff, pointing nipples. Her breathing was laboured and scratchy, and her clit seemed to grow even larger.

Edalita looked at me. "$100 and I let her off."

I shook my head. She raked her tongue up the inflamed, oozing trench of Mei's open pussy until the broad, flat middle of it drew across the bulging ball of nerves, continuing until the tip of her tongue only was touching it. This entire tongue motion was nearly enough to make Mei come without another touch.

"Annngghhh!," Mei groaned, her pelvis shuddering when the tongue came to a stop.

"Oh, you like that, do you bitch?" the Filipina hissed.

"Oh, god, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees."

Edalita pressed the flat of her tongue to Mei's throbbing clit again, then sucked the entire spongy swollen, purplish, erect clit-ball into her mouth. Mei came seconds later, a fierce, explosive climax that buckled her body and almost flung them off the bed.

"Aunnggh! Ohhnggnnmiiieeee!" she cried out, writhing with her hips bucking frantically as each spasm wrenched her. The Filipina went for the kill, not using her fingers, but employing her mouth like a mechanized suction device, devouring Mei's clit so hungrily that it took 2 minutes for the Chinese to finish cumming.

And then Mei received her first taste, literally, of a sexfight victory ceremony as Edalita golden showered her face from close quarters, spreading her cunt lips to direct a seemingly unending torrent of piss to bounce off Mei's face. Finally, it ended, but the Filipina reached between her legs and played with her cunt entrance. Her face screwed up with the effort but with a groan from deep inside her, first a dribble then a trickle and finally another stream of piss hosed into the Mei' open mouth.

Between her tears and sobbing Mei cried out to the departing Edalita. "$300 to go again."

The 26-year-old Filipina spun around. "You must like piss, bitch," she hissed as she roughly grabbed the back of Mei head and pulled it up towards her cunt as she rolled them into a 69. But this time Mei was prepared and, as the Filipina went on the attack, she flicked out her tongue raking a long, slow stroke up and down Edalita's pussy lips. Mei let out a soft moan as, in response, the Filipina's tongue fluttered over her soft outer lips of her slit.

"Get your fucking tongue in me bitch!" moaned Edalita grinding her cunt down hard on Mei's face. "I want some pleasure this time."

As Edalita ate her, Mei reached up to grab her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples as she devoured Filipina cunt. She shuddered as the more experienced Filipina explored her arse with her fingers but continued to eat Filipina pussy. They remained locked in 69 for over ten minutes writhing and moaning as they fought for ascendancy.

"Unnnnnnnnghh unghhhhhhhhhhhhh unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The hotel employee let out several gut-wrenching groans, as Mei worked her tongue in deeper and deeper before pulling it out and trailing it along her slit to reach Edalita's throbbing clit. She circled her tongue on her clit sucking it into her mouth and teething it, making her grind her crotch into her face.

"Eeeeighhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooooooo," screamed Edalita, gyrating violently in their 69. I watched as the cheeks of the Filipina's arse clenched and her body shook with her climax as she gushed her cum all over Mei's face.

Edalita lay on the floor as Mei straddled her body and pulled open her pussy lips and let fly a stream of her warm piss. It bounced off the Filipina's big tits and ran down her belly. Mei directed her stream at Edalita's cunt moaning with pleasure at the sight of the stream hitting them. She screamed triumphantly and aimed at her wide-open mouth, which she filled with her piss shower.

"We are not stopping, bitch. The next one is the decider," spat Mei as the Filipina jerked and trembled from the long tongue once again deep inside her sex. Edalita was not a quitter and responded by sinking her face deeper between Mei's outstretched legs and her hands clawed at the Chinese woman's thighs, pulling them apart to allow her mouth and tongue and lips work desperately on licking and sucking Mei's clit.