Dr Masters and Dahl Pt. 02

Story Info
The Dr and Dahl continue their affair but will it last?
8.7k words
4.62
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dr Jessica Master's and Dahl's first carnal encounter things changed for them both. Dahl knew the woman she'd just experienced was something else, that the connection they had was incredibly rare and that she did not want to lose it. She also knew the whole relationship was hanging on a knife edge and could topple over at any point.

Jessica could not coherently describe how she felt about Dahl. For her it was all a vast complexity of emotion, she felt free and seen yet also trapped. The pleasure she felt when with Dahl was something she hadn't experienced in a long time but the guilt was also overwhelming.

For the following few months neither of them really faced these feelings. Instead they buried themselves in each other and tried to forget the outside threats to their situation.

They became a little cavalier in their displays of affection, often sneaking in caresses and touches if passing each other in the corridors or sat next to each other in meetings. If they found themselves alone in an office together their lips would meet in ambitious kisses and their hands would tear at each other's bodies.

One evening they'd found themselves in a completely empty cardiac department and Dahl had pulled Jessica into the doctor's office and fucked her hard and fast on her desk. Jessica's cries of pleasure had echoed through the empty corridors. It had been one of the most incredible orgasms Jessica had ever experienced and Dahl would never forget the image of her splayed wide open on the edge of her desk bucking against her tongue.

The doctor now felt incredibly turned on every time she walked into her office, which she was sure had adopted a permanent odour of sex. She also wanted to jump on Dahl whenever she came into the room which wasn't ideal when you shared it with too other doctors. They'd had a couple of close calls with colleagues almost catching them mid make-out because of it and so decided maybe it was probably best to stick to the on call rooms in future.

On the rare occasions that the doctor could get an evening away from both her family and the hospital they would spend it at Dahl's or at her studio. Their bodies hot, sweaty and breathless as they ensnared each other and chased climax after climax.

On one such occasion they'd dared a 'date night' in a hidden gem of a bar on the edge of Manchester's city centre. The bar had recently been renovated into a sort of speakeasy/cocktail place and had low lit booths at the back where couples could spend the evening making out in relative private. They'd made good use of one of these, Dahl even managing to finger Jessica to orgasm without anyone noticing.

However as they left they'd bumped into Liz, Dr Master's secretary, and her husband coming out of the restaurant next door. Dahl had quickly let go of Jessica's hand as Liz clocked them both. Liz then questioned them on being out together and Dahl managed to explain it away as a business discussion regarding an art commission. Liz seemed to buy it but she had eyed them both up rather suspiciously as they walked away.

The two women had laughed about it at the time and both had found it quite exciting nearly being caught. So much so that when they got back to Jessica's car the doctor had pulled Dahl straight into the back seat and fucked her in the parking lot.

However that had meant she'd got home much later than planned and her husband begun to ask more questions about her working hours. Liz too started making pointed comments to both them and other colleagues making it much harder for the two women to keep their affair a secret.

Thankfully Liz had a reputation for being a bit of a trouble maker so no one else had taken any notice of her remarks but the secretary was one of those annoyingly sharp people who notices everything and her comments along with Jessica's husbands questions had done enough to unsettle both the doctor and Dahl.

Jessica was also starting to feel very conflicted about the situation. She didn't want to hurt her husband or her girls but she also didn't want to run away again. Dahl had definitely cemented the fact that she was more interested in women, but 'coming out' was a completely different matter.

They figured it was probably best not to push their luck so decided to try and cool things at work a little. They agreed to no more hot and heavy rendezvous within the hospital, external activities only and not in public places.

****

A week into their no sex at work policy and Dahl could no longer bare it. They hadn't been able to meet up outside of work due to one thing and another so at the next opportunity she pulled Jessica into the staff bathroom next to the doctor's office. She locked the door and pushed her up against it, kissing her eagerly. Jessica began to return her kisses but then broke their embrace.

"Dahl we can't" moaned the doctor.

Dahl ran her hands up Jessica's body and over her breasts, as she caressed them she pushed their hips together, grinding the doctors pussy against her thigh.

Jessica moaned and instinctively thrust back towards her before catching herself and pulling back.

"I need you" begged Dahl grinding against her again.

Jessica's body was screaming yes, of course she wanted her, but at what cost?

Dahl brought her hands to the doctors face cupping it and tilting it upwards till their gaze locked. She stroked the doctors cheek with her thumb and ran her fingers over her lips before leaning in to kiss her. Jessica melted.

Dahl moved her hands back down the doctors body and skilfully slid her scrub pants off, dropping them to the floor. One hand wound its way round her waist pulling her close, while the other found its way inside her panties and gave the doctors pussy a firm stroke.

Jessica's breathing became laboured and she let out a loud moan as Dahl inserted first one, then two fingers inside her wet slit. She slowly pulsed in and out of the doctors opening, then began to build up speed, expertly finger fucking her pussy until Jessica could bare it no longer.

The doctor bucked against her and came with a stifled squeal, clenching around Dahl's fingers and releasing her sweet liquor over the sculptors hand.

"Oh...my...god"

"You look so hot when you come." Dahl purred into her ear, nibbling at her lobe.

Jess giggled and kissed her.

"We can't keep doing this, someone's going to catch us."

Just then her bleep, which had dropped to the floor with her scrub pants, went off.

"Damn it, I've got to go."

She snatched her bleep from the floor and pulled her clothes back on. Cautiously she unlocked the bathroom door and peered out. Seeing that the coast was clear she turned and planted a deep kiss on Dahl, then disappeared down the corridor.

Dahl gave herself a few seconds to recover then opened the door to leave. She was greeted by Liz looking directly at her. Both of them jumped at the sight of each other.

"Oh hello" Liz said, surprised.

"Hello" Dahl managed, quickly brushing past her.

"Didn't I just see Dr Masters leave this bathroom?" Liz queried after her.

Dahl felt a tiny bubble of panic rise up inside her. She turned back round to face her but continued to back away.

"Er, No I don't think so" she babbled.

Liz continued.

"I did, I just saw...." She looked away in the direction the doctor had just left. Then back at Dahl who was now almost out of sight. "...what's going on with you two?....Dahl?!"

Dahl kept moving. She got back to her office and shut the door behind her, leaning up against it.

"Crap"

********

Dahl had messaged Jessica to fill her in on what had happened after she'd left the bathroom and the doctor had then turned up on her doorstep that evening in a fluster.

As Dahl opened the door Jessica walked straight in and headed for the kitchen. She immediately reached for the wine bottle on the counter and poured herself a glass, drinking it down in one go. She turned and looked at Dahl, her eyes displaying her fear.

"We can't get caught Dahl...I need more time...this can't end up all over the hospital before I've told my husband" She began.

"It won't get to that" Dahl reassured.

"You don't know that...Liz is like a dog with a bone, she won't let this go"

Jessica refilled her glass and drank that too. Dahl made her way over to her and gently took the glass out of her hand. She placed it on the counter and moved up closer to her. She slid her arms round Jessica's waist pulling her to her. Jessica softened a little but looked at Dahl with such sad eyes.

"I don't know if I can do this Dahl...it's all so complicated"

"It's going to be ok, I can handle Liz"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll hide her stapler or something and get Dan to pile a load of Dr Ulliak's work onto her, she'll end up on a rant for weeks" Dahl said with a grin.

Jessica laughed. Liz did hate people touching her stuff and none of the secretaries wanted to work for Dr Ulliak. He was a bad tempered old man who's retirement was well overdue. They seemed like such trite actions but it would actually give them a breather. She looked at Dahl with such gratitude, realising she'd needed the light relief. She leaned in and kissed her. Dahl immediately responded, kissing her back eagerly. Her hands sliding up under Jessica's top.

"How long do you have?" Dahl asked between kisses.

"About 10 minutes" the doctor replied breathlessly, her arousal starting to course through her.

"Then we'd better make this quick" Dahl murmured back. Her lips found Jessica's again as her fingers began to unfasten the top of the doctors trousers.

She slid her right hand inside and gave Jessica's slit a rough stroke. The doctor let out a delightful moan. Using her left hand Dahl undid the fastening on her own trousers and then grasped hold of Jessica's hand and guided it to her own pussy. The doctor got the message and slid her hand inside Dahl's panties. She teasingly stroked along her opening before inserting her finger into Dahl's pussy and placing her thumb over her clit. Dahl did the same to Jessica.

Both women's breathing laboured and Jessica pushed Dahl up against the kitchen counter. Their fingers thrust in and out of each other, their thumbs massaging up against their clits quickly building their pleasure. Their lips pulled away from each other's slightly as their heaving breathing increased and they began to grind against one another increasing the pressure on their clits. They both came quick and fast stood in the middle of Dahl's kitchen.

*****************

Dr Masters lent back in her desk chair stretching out her aching body. The last of her patients from today's clinic had left and she'd finally finished dictating her notes. She clicked save on the last file and the information flew off into the ether for her secretary to pick up tomorrow. As she shut down her computer her phone pinged.

'Liz still hanging round the office, meet you at the car?'

An unease ran through her, Liz was becoming a real issue. The added workload and stationary disappearance Dahl had orchestrated hasn't lasted as long as they'd hoped and Liz had been back on their case as soon as she'd re-discovered her lost items. Even though they were being extra careful at work now they were pretty sure she'd seen them share a sneaky kiss in Dahl's office one evening.

'Yeah, I'm round the back. Be there in 5'

She grabbed her things and left the department.

Dahl was waiting by the car when she arrived. Jessica pressed the unlock button on her keys so Dahl could get in and then quickly followed suit.

They drove out the back way to avoid being seen but as they got to the zebra crossing by the exit onto the main road someone ran to nip across it. Jessica held her breath as she slowed the car to a stop, already knowing who it was. The woman turned to hold her hand up in thanks and Jessica found herself eye to eye with Liz.

Liz's eyebrows raised in recognition, she started to smile. Then suddenly they could see the cogs in her brain slowly whirring, her gaze flicking across to the passenger side of the car, clocking Dahl. The smile morphed into a knowing smirk. An 'I've caught you again' look.

She gave Dahl an malevolent grin then completed the rest of the crossing with a smugness that both women knew meant she was going to make life hell for them if she could.

"Shit!!!....shit, shit, shit, shit, shit"

Dahl cursed the air. Jessica just sat there unable to move.

Someone beeped behind her and she put the car into gear.

They drove to Dahl's in silence. Jessica pulled up onto Dahl's drive and switched the engine off. Dahl started to exit but when Jessica didn't move she paused.

"You ok?"

Jessica turned to look at Dahl. Her eyes filling with tears. Dahl's heart sank. She put her hand on Jessica's and gave it a squeeze.

"It's going to be ok...we'll find a way to pacify Liz" she said trying to sound reassuring but panicking a bit inside.

Tears escaped from Jessica's eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Dahl leant her forehead against the doctors trying to comfort her. Jessica reached across to hold onto Dahl, more tears forging a path across her face.

Dahl brought her lips to Jessica's kissing her gently, the tears making it salty sweet.

Jessica pulled away breaking the kiss.

"I don't think I can do this" she sobbed.

"Jess..." Dahl pleaded.

"I don't want to hurt my family"

She pulled away from Dahl, tears streaming down her face.

Dahl felt tears forming in her own eyes and struggled to hold them back.

"What about hurting yourself?" she replied, the tears beginning to fall.

Jessica turned away from her trying to wipe the tears from her face but they were replaced with fresh ones only moments later.

"I'm going to hurt either way...."

"I know.." Dahl said sincerely. "and I wish I could change that but I can't.... all I know is one option allows you to be your authentic self and the other puts you in a cage..."

Dahl turned to Jessica and put her hands either side of her face. She locked their gaze and ran her thumbs across Jessica's cheeks wiping away her tears.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you are...how alive you've looked these past few months...I wish you could see how amazing your life could be..."

"I can't Dahl...I'm sorry, I just can't....I think we should stop"

Dahl's heart broke realising that the doctor just wasn't ready. Tears streamed down her face.

"This can't be it..."

"I'm sorry...it has to be"

They stared at each other for a long time, tears running down both their faces, before Dahl pulled Jessica into a loving hug. The doctor broke down and wept into her. Dahl realised She didn't want to do this but felt there was no other option. In her mind this was the right thing to do.

Dahl understood on a certain level that they'd done this the wrong way but a connection like theirs is always hard to ignore.

Dahl turned her head and planted deep kisses along Jessica's jaw, across her cheek and towards her lips. Her hands weaved their way into Jessica's hair and the doctor allowed herself to be swept up in the passion one last time. Their lips melded together, caressing each other, pouring as much of themselves into the other as they possibly could before Dahl, feeling too overwhelmed, pulled away.

She got out of the car as quickly as she could, not allowing herself to look back as she let herself into the house and shut the door. She collapsed onto the floor and sobbed.

Jessica stayed on Dahl's driveway for a long time, not quite believing the decision she'd just made. Eventually she started the car and pulled away from the house. She drove aimlessly for about an hour before finally mustering the courage to go home.

****

Dahl took a few days off work, she just couldn't face being there. She felt like her entire world had suddenly lost all its colour. Previous break ups with other women who'd been involved with someone else had been difficult but never quite this bad.

Ana, the last one had been the worst but even that didn't really compare. They'd had a very passionate but fiery relationship and Dahl had quickly realised soon after that it would never have worked with her. Jessica however had been different. They'd had fun, sure they'd fucked each other senseless but they also connected. That was rare and now it was over she wasn't sure what to do.

Thankfully she had the best friends and this time she confided in them. She told them everything and they rallied round her and supported her in the way only incredible friends can.

For Jessica it was much harder. She found herself suddenly feeling very alone, unable to confide in anyone close to her for fear of it getting back to her husband and so she threw herself into her work.

****

The following few months at work were tough. Her and Dahl still had a lot of interaction there and neither of them found that easy. Eventually it became bearable but there were a few moments were both women felt very lost.

They hardly spoke for the first few weeks. Neither of them trusting themselves to say something that wouldn't upset the other.

In the third week they bumped into each other, literally.

As Jessica was entering into one of the stairwells, Dahl happened to be walking up the stairs not paying much attention to where she was going and ran straight into her.

Dahl had put her hand on Jessica's arm to steady them both and the connection surged through them like fire. Their eyes made contact and neither could pull away. Eventually Dahl mumbled an apology.

"Sorry...I wasn't looking where I was going"

"That's ok....how are you?"

"Mm yeah ok, I guess. You?"

"Same..."

The doctor reached up to where Dahl's hand was on her arm and gave it a squeeze. Dahl squeezed back then pulled away as another member of staff entered onto the stairwell above them. The two of them shifted awkwardly and looked away from each other.

"I'd better get on" Dahl muttered and she began to continue up the stairs.

"Sure...me too" replied the doctor, letting her past.

****

A few weeks later Dahl had been to the top floor of the hospital to deliver some files and on her way back down in the lift the doors opened on the 4th floor to reveal Jessica. The doctor blinked in surprise as she saw her and then stepped into the lift.

"Hi"

"Hi"

They both gave each other one of those tiny half smiles as the doors shut. Jessica turned around so her back was to Dahl not really knowing what else to say. Dahl could do nothing but stare at the back of Jessica's head and wish she could reach out and touch her.

"Jess..." she whispered just loud enough for the doctor to hear.

The doctor turned round and quickly shortened the gap between them planting a hot kiss on Dahl's lips. Dahl kissed her back, hard. Their lips and tongues exploring each other zealously.

Jessica pulled back breaking the kiss, looking directly at Dahl with profoundly sad eyes. She placed her forehead against Dahl's and her hands cupped her face. She motioned to kiss her again, Dahl doing the same but both hesitating then pulling back realising it could not continue. The lift doors pinged open and Jessica escaped through them.

****

A few days after that Dahl received an email, addressed to all secretaries, informing them that Dr Masters would not be available for a few weeks and to please cancel any appointments she had within that time. Dahl tried to find out more information but no one knew anything, only that she wasn't going to be in the hospital for a while.

She thought about trying to get something out of Liz but even if she knew anything, which in this case Dahl doubted she did, (because everyone else would have already known too), Liz was still pissed at being completely shut down by Jessica after the doctor had overheard her making a pointed remark about her marriage.