Dr Masters and Dahl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your knickers off" she commanded.

Dahl obeyed, quickly slipping them off and dropping them on the floor.

The doctor returned to her previous position, her face almost against Dahl's pussy. She blew another teasing breath across it as she caressed Dahl's thighs. Then placed soft kisses along her outer lips before switching gears and running her tongue the length of Dahl's slit. Dahl moaned loudly and Jessica dipped the tip of her tongue into her opening. Dahl instinctively arched up trying to increase her pleasure and the doctor pulled back.

'I can tease you all night if that's what you want but I'd prefer to make you come so hard you see stars."

Dahl whimpered in frustration but relinquished and sank back into the sofa.

Jessica's hands teased up Dahl's legs as she began planting soft kisses along the inside of her thighs, working her way towards her pussy lips. She kissed all around her slit before tentatively running her tongue along the crease of her opening. Dahl wriggled but didn't arch up. Jessica continued, circling her tongue round her clit then placing it flat against Dahl's pussy, deliberately not moving it.

Dahl let out a low moan and dug her hands into the sofa. Jessica looked up at her, still not moving her tongue and the two women locked their gaze. She could see Dahl fighting with herself as to whether she could hold out. She knew this was driving her wild and she loved that.

Jessica began to slowly massage her tongue against Dahl's opening. Then added her whole mouth to the mix kissing greedily at her pussy.

"Yes..." Dahl cried out but managed to keep still.

Jessica repositioned herself over Dahl's clit. She gave it a long slow kiss sucking it into her mouth before deliberately releasing it slowly so her lips pinched at it.

"Oh..fuck...."

She repeated the action, eliciting another expletive from Dahl. On her third go, as she sucked her clit into her mouth she let out a low hum across it.

Dahl couldn't help it and her hands flew to the back of Jessica's head as she arched up in search of gratification. This time Jessica didn't pull back, instead she allowed Dahl to ride her tongue until she could feel she was close and then she pulled away.

"Oh my god...." Dahl cried out in frustration.

Jessica grinned and pinned Dahl's hands to the sofa again. She slid her body up against her, deliberately allowing the lightest amount of pressure from her torso to flit across her clit. Dahl squirmed beneath her.

"I decide when you get to come" she hummed into her ear.

At the same time she let go of one of Dahl's hands and slid her middle finger into Dahl's pussy.

"Oh god...Jess....please..."

Jessica kissed her way back down Dahl's body, her finger slowly pulsing in and out of her slit keeping her just at the edge of orgasm.

"Please what?" She teased.

"Please make me come" Dahl begged.

Jessica gave her a cheeky smile then pressed her mouth firmly against Dahl's clit and flicked her tongue across it wildly. She licked and sucked at her until Dahl cried out bucking against her. Her legs wrapping themselves round the doctors head pinning her to her as she came, releasing her sweet liquor all over Jessica's face.

The doctor licked her through her climax drinking it all in then placed soft kisses across Dahl's pussy as she came back down to earth.

She stroked at Dahl's slit causing her to twitch involuntary with remnants of pleasure.

Then planted a final soft kiss on her pussy before making her way back up Dahl's body and kissing her lips. Dahl returned the kiss, their lips parting and their tongues caressing each other's, Dahl tasting her sweet juice on the doctors tongue.

Dahl's legs wrapped themselves around the doctors waist and pulled her close, their bodies melding together. She flipped them both so Jessica was now underneath her on the sofa and began to grind against her. Jessica let out an indulgent moan, grinding back against her before attempting to take back the dominant position and instead rolled them both off the sofa and onto the rugs on the floor. Dahl landed on top.

"My turn" she announced with a triumphant grin.

Jessica giggled underneath her. "Do your worst"

"Oh I intend to" Dahl replied.

She wasted no time removing the doctors panties and slipping her finger into her already wet pussy. The doctor whimpered underneath her. Dahl began to pulse her finger in and out before pressing her thumb against Jessica's clit. She teased it with a circular motion while she kissed down her torso.

The doctor writhed beneath her and as Dahl added her tongue into the mix she let out a surprised gasp.

"Oh"

Dahl slid a second finger into her and positioned her tongue to take over from her thumb, lapping it against her clit.

"Oh my god, that feels so good"

Dahl removed her fingers slowly and swirled her tongue round Jessica's opening. She dipped the tip of it inside her, barely entering, then withdrew. Jessica's breath caught. Dahl flattened her tongue against her and gave the length of her pussy a firm lick. The doctors hips tensed and reached for Dahl who swirled her tongue around her clit and then in one long, slow thrust buried her tongue inside her, wriggling and squirming it against her inner walls.

Jessica's hips lifted and Dahl's tongue sunk deeper into her. Her lips caressing the length of her slit as her tongue filled her.

"Oh fuck yes"

Dahl pulled away momentarily and Jessica's whimpered in protest. Dahl returned to her clit and circled it slowly, then hardened her tongue and jabbed at it.

Jessica's eyes flew open in surprise. Dahl didn't give her time to react further, she grabbed her hips and holding on to her tight repeated the action. Jessica whimpered beneath her, her breathing labouring and her hips gripped at Dahl's head as her body tensed.

Even after months of no physical contact Dahl still knew all of Jessica's sensitive spots. Where to stab at to make her jerk, where to lick and flutter over to elicit a gasp. She lashed and darted her tongue over the doctors delicious pussy hitting her every weakness. Jessica writhed and panted beneath her trying to increase contact in all areas. Dahl got the message and reinserted her fingers into Jessica's wet slit, pumping it hard and fast, in and out, whilst her tongue and mouth flicked and sucked at her clit. She made her come brutally fast with a startled yelp.

Dahl kept her mouth against her soft mound whilst Jessica twitched against her, gradually coming down from her intense release.

Eventually Dahl withdrew and, after placing a few soft kisses across Jessica's pussy, she momentarily left her panting on the living room floor.

She dashed across to a dresser at the far side of the room and slid a deep purple dildo out of the bottom drawer.

The toy was ridged in all the right places and had a second slightly smaller (but perfectly angled) end that Dahl could insert inside herself. She easily slipped it in to her sopping wet pussy and fastened the harness around her waist as she made her way back over to the still highly aroused doctor.

Slowly she crawled her way back up Jessica's body careful not to let the toy touch her yet. Instead she planted soft teasing kisses along her inner thighs, torso and up across her chest. She paused there to suck on each nipple before placing kisses up her neck, across her jaw and towards her lips.

As they kissed, Dahl begun to direct the toy with her hips so it grazed against the doctor's slit. Jessica's eyes flew open at the sensation of it against her and she glanced down, surprise and apprehension filling her eyes. Dahl placed her hand on the doctors chin and tilted her head back up so their eyes locked together.

"Trust me" she whispered.

"Dahl..." Jessica muttered nervously.

Dahl slid the device lower so it was at the entrance to Jessica's opening and pushed gently allowing just the tip of it to glide into her. Her juices beginning to coat it.

Jessica squirmed underneath her and let out a soft moan. Dahl pulled out and then slid back in again, a little further this time. The internal end increasing her own pleasure too.

"Let me show you how good this can feel" she purred, letting the toy pop out and then re-penetrate her for a third time. She swirled her hips allowing the ridges of the toy to rub against Jessica's opening.

"Oh god..."

The doctor arched up off the floor causing the toy to enter her deeper. Dahl swirled her hips again and Jessica begged for more.

"Yes, oh please more..."

Dahl began to rock the toy back and forth with little pumping motions of her hips, then pressed deeper into her, thrusting in and out with long slow strokes allowing the device to massage both the doctors slick pussy and her own.

Jessica purred throatily as her pleasure began to build again and pulled Dahl into a fervent kiss. Dahl thrust into her again and she cried out arching up meshing their sweaty naked bodies together.

Jessica let out a deep growl and wrapped her legs around Dahl's waist causing her to slam the toy all the way into her. Her pussy pulsed and vibrated around the length of it as her hips jerked wildly, releasing more of her sweet lubrication.

With this Dahl's own pleasure reached its peak and she quickly followed suit, moaning Jessica's name into the nape of her neck and digging her nails into her back as she came.

Both women collapsed into each other, tingling, exhausted and spent.

Dahl eventually moved but only to position herself so her legs were entangled with Jessica's. The two women now face to face, their legs and arms intertwined, holding hands, snuggled up close to each other.

Jessica ran her fingers over Dahl's lips before planting soft kisses on them then trailing pecks up her cheek to her ear.

As she reached it, she smoothly whispered into it.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Dahl whispered back.