All Comments on 'Dr Masters and Dahl'

by LadyVernier

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Intriguing and intensely sensual. The pace of this piece, including dialogue, matches nicely the building erotica. Looking forward to how your surely keep the two lovers together.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 3 years ago

Simply WOW! I don't comment often, but had to after reading this. To say I enjoyed it would be an understatement. The Sapphic sex couldn't have been described better. I see it's your first story and hope it isn't the last. A follow-on to the above would be nice, but I have a feeling anything you write will be an enjoyable read. Mark me down as your first fan on Literotica, and welcome.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

A series for these two? Please?

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Super HOT story!!!! I find very hot she is married ;-)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
More to come?

Quite well-written but it finished rather abruptly and with a number of plot issues unfulfilled. Although there's no indication, I'm assuming that you have further chapters in mind. It would be a pity if you haven't.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

WOW so HOT! I think that aptly describes the women, the buildup and the grand finale. Very well done! I think they deserve to get to know each other better. Your fans are hopeful.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

A very nice first submission. Very nicely paced. The abrupt ending begs for a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More!

Very HOT! Please continue!

shyangel_62shyangel_62over 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the follow up please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous