Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Alvaro finds treasure beyond his wildest dreams.
13.2k words
4.84
4.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02

Over the next few days, Elgin had to work and go to school and deal with some family commitments. I did my best to focus on the house, the collections of valuable items and my regular work. No matter how busy I stayed, he was always at the forefront of my mind.

I made a trip into Manchester to get some items for the house that I couldn't get in Pimingdale. It was a much bigger city but still tiny compared to Baltimore.

My last stop before heading back home was a lingerie and sex shop. With my purchases in hand, I headed back to my house on the bluff and prepared to see my baby boy later that night.

He'd told his mom that he was going to a movie in Manchester with his college friends and he wouldn't be back until after midnight. After school and work, he'd be over around six thirty. I felt giddy.

I carefully clipped the tags off the pieces I'd gotten for Elgin. I arranged them in several gift boxes that I tied up with perfect surgical bows. I grabbed one more item I wanted him to wear and placed it with the others.

I arranged the gifts on one end of the giant dining room table and set the other end with two place settings. I had candles ready to light and a massive bouquet of pink roses in an antique crystal vase.

Dinner was in the oven and should be ready shortly after my lover arrived. My lover. Just the thought of him arriving made me strangely nervous. I had prepared him for some of what would be waiting.

"When I see you tomorrow, I'm treating you to a date night. Come ready to be wined and dined." I had texted him as we were wishing each other goodnight the night before.

"Should I dress up?"

"You can come naked or in a tuxedo and I'll be just as happy. I just want you with me."

And now, he was due to arrive in the next ten minutes or so. I checked the food again and then I went to my room to freshen up.

I put on a pair of my dress slacks and a long sleeved dress shirt. I left the top three buttons undone, playing up my swarthy Latin lover look. I pulled on a nice coordinating jacket and my one pair of dress shoes I'd brought along.

I ran a comb through my hair and splashed on a touch of my favorite cologne. I tucked a pink rose into my lapel and checked myself out from several different angles. I felt like I looked pretty good. I felt happy and bright like Frost had described me in his memory.

I paced around the first floor, moving between the foyer, the dining room, the living room and the kitchen. I checked the door again and peaked out the curtains at the driveway a hundred times.

When I heard the loud exhaust of his car, my whole body jolted. I felt like my niece described herself before her junior prom. I was acting like a sixteen year old girl. I chuckled at myself and pulled the door open.

Elgin was coming around his car and I saw him tug on his clothing, looking nearly as nervous as I felt. He looked handsome and my balls felt oddly heavy in my pants.

He looked up and saw me standing in the doorway, giving him the full Dr. Alvaro Morgado. He nearly missed the step up to the porch. I leapt forward and took his hand to steady him.

"Wow, you look dashing, daddy." He smiled and came up on his toes. I pulled him in and kissed him deeply.

I stepped back and looked at him from head to toe. He had on black pants and a gray dress shirt. I couldn't wait to rip them off him.

"You look gorgeous, Elgin. You are so incredibly handsome." I kissed him softly again.

I took his hand and led him inside.

"Can I ask why we're having a fancy date night?" He asked curiously as we walked down the hall to the living room.

"I know your birthday is next week, but I couldn't wait to treat you. I hope that's alright." I looked at him as we sat on the couch together.

"You remembered! Of course you did. I don't know why I'm surprised. You're amazing like that." His brown eyes glittered in the light.

"It's not everyday that my pretty baby turns twenty. I've never had anyone in my life that I wanted to do all these things for. You make me want to give you the world."

"Kiss me, Al." He climbed into my lap and took what he'd asked for. I gave him my all. I probably would have fucked him right there on the couch, but the kitchen timer rang, reminding me the night had just begun.

"That would be our dinner." I smiled at him as he climbed out of my lap and allowed me to get up. He followed me into the kitchen.

"It smells so good, what did you make?" He jumped up and sat on the edge of the counter as I pulled the main dish out of the oven.

"It's lechon asado, Cuban roast pork. I also made my Tia's rice and beans and my recipe for tostones. I hope you like Latin flavors."

"You made me a full Cuban meal?" His voice nearly cracked.

I looked up to see what had happened. He looked overcome with emotion. I set the pot holders aside and I stepped between his legs. He hugged me.

"Of course I did. You're worth all the effort. And I'm a damn good cook, by the way. I haven't had anyone to appreciate my food, maybe ever."

"It smells like heaven. I can't wait to eat."

"Well hop on down beautiful. Grab that dish right there and follow me to the dining room. Careful, it's hot. Use those potholders, baby."

I grabbed the roast pork and exited into the dining room. He softly gasped when he saw the table, perfectly set, covered in gifts and flowers and candles.

I set the main dish down and took the one he was holding. I then took his hand and pulled out his chair. I pushed it in as he sat down. I bent down and kissed his pouty lips before I sat in my own chair.

I served up the traditional family meal and we chatted easily about the last few days we'd been apart. Even though we had been texting, it felt wonderful to talk about everything in person.

We laughed about his professor's reaction to his latest project. He'd completed it since we'd been seeing each other and it was reflected in his school work. In a good way. He told me he felt more focused even though he always had his head in the clouds.

I agreed that something similar was happening to me. I got all my work done and several side projects and yet all I could think about was him. We stared into each other's eyes, the air felt electric between us.

During the meal he commented on the flowers. "These roses smell so amazing. I love that they're pink." He leaned in and smelled them again.

"Red roses are the traditional color for romance, but you seem to share my unique love of pink."

"Red roses are played out. This is much more "us"." He looked right into my eyes when he said the last word. My body throbbed with need.

He must have seen the heat in my eyes because he stood and came over to stand in front of me. I hugged him, standing between my legs, while I remained sitting. I could hear his heart beating double time in his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

I let him go and he stepped back so I could look up into his eyes. "Are you ready to open your gifts?"

"You didn't have to get me anything. Just being with you is enough. The food and the flowers are already so much, daddy."

"I love to spoil my baby. Indulge me?"

He nodded and smiled. I picked up the presents and carried them upstairs. He followed without question. I'm pretty sure he wanted the gift I'd give him in my bed as much as I did.

I set the gifts on the bed. I took off my coat and draped it over the back of a chair. I sat on the foot of the bed and he joined me.

"Open this one first." I handed him a larger flat box.

He pulled on the ribbon and then removed the lid. He reached in and picked up the garments. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow at me and smirking.

"When I put these on, it becomes a gift for you, daddy." He held a red satin and lace item near his mouth as he gave me a seductive look.

"No, the baby boy inside them is my gift. I look forward to unwrapping my present shortly."

The tension in the room started to build. He reached for the next gift I indicated. He pulled out the leather things I'd picked out.

He opened the three gifts of lingerie and light bondage items and stood up off the bed. "I'm going to try these on. Do you have a preference?"

"I think you know." I looked at him with the intensity I felt.

He licked his lips and turned to go into the bathroom. I waited patiently and he returned in the black leather harness and the black leather jockstrap. He stopped in front of me and did a slow spin so I could admire him from all sides.

"You look incredible. We'll save that one for another time, when I can tie you down." I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer and kissed him hard. He left and went back into the bathroom.

When he returned, he now wore the red lace and satin set. It included lace panties, a skimpy lace and satin tank top and a lacy, sheer wrap. He had the robe loosely tied closed.

"C'mere." I stuck my finger in the tie around his waist and gently pulled him towards me. Once he was right in front of me, I pulled the tie and watched the robe fall open.

The red tank top hung on his thin frame just like I'd imagined it. The panties barely covered his cock and balls and when I turned him around, the undies were wedged into his ass crack.

I bent down and kissed one of his exposed cheeks. I bit his skin lightly, making him jump.

"Daddy! You have to wait until it's time for your present." He playfully swatted my grasping hands. "I'm going to go put it on now." He looked over his shoulder to catch me watching his ass as he walked away.

After several minutes, that felt like an eternity, my pretty baby boy came back into the bedroom. I had unbuttoned my shirt while I was waiting, it hung open exposing my chest.

I looked up at him as he stopped and struck a sexy pose in the outfit I'd been thinking of constantly since I'd seen it at the store. He spun around to show off the back.

My mouth hung open and I fought to breathe. The soft pink lace panties failed to cover all of his package, and the bits that peeked out made my mouth water.

He wore the matching garter belt and the pink silk stockings that cover three quarters of his long, perfectly shaped legs. He had the completely sheer babydoll top on and it left his flat stomach exposed.

"Do you like it?" I asked softly as I stared at the most beautiful human I'd ever seen.

"I love it. The color, the fabrics, the way it technically covers absolutely nothing. But mostly I love it because of the way you're looking at me." He grew serious as he stalked towards me.

"Elgin. My god, you are exquisite. A masterpiece. My ultimate dream lover."

I stood and pulled him against me. I gripped his bare ass, feeling the edges of the soft lace that did nothing to cover him, just as he'd said. He kissed me and the need in him was apparent.

"Lay down, I'm going to worship you." I indicated the bed and he crawled onto the mattress, arching his back and pushing his incredible ass out for me to ogle as he moved to lay down.

He crawled away, seductively, cat like, looking back over his shoulder to make sure I was watching his every move. And I was watching.

My fingers fumbled with my belt and pants as I stared at the display before me. They finally dropped to my ankles as I nearly drooled watching him settle into the pillows.

I pushed my underwear down and stepped out of them, naked and aroused. I stood before him, letting him devour me as I had been devouring him, with my eyes.

"I want you, daddy." He bit his lip and my brain shorted out.

I was on the bed and pouncing on him in a single heartbeat. My mouth found the bare skin just above the tiny lace panties. I licked his body and mouthed his dick through the sheer fabric.

"Ohhhh, mmmmmmm....... That feels incredible daddy. Please, I want more."

"I do love when you beg for me." I ran my big hands up both of his silk clad legs. I plucked the elastic band that held one up, making it snap on his thigh. His eyes dilated in the growing darkness.

My hands explored his chest and I pushed the flowy pink top over his head. Now that he was dressed in pink below the waist only, he looked extra enticing.

"You look beautiful. I have one more thing for you to wear." I got off the bed and lit several candles and turned down the lights. I grabbed the last box from the gift pile.

I climbed back onto the bed and came to rest on my knees between his seductively spread legs. "Please sit up, baby boy."

He sat up and leaned into me, our lips meeting, kissing gently and seductively. He tasted like sex and desire.

I pulled back and waited until he was focused. I held the box and indicated he should open it. He lifted the lid and his eyes grew comically wide.

"Is that real?" He looked at me in shock.

"Yes. I want you to wear it while I fuck you senseless."

His fingers ran over the item in the box. He nodded and met my eyes again.

I set the box down and pulled out the necklace that was nestled inside. I opened the clasp and placed it around his neck and refastened it. His fingers reached up and ran along the details of the jewelry.

"Lay back down, love." I whispered the words and watched him as he sunk back into the pillows, his eyes never leaving mine. The look of invitation in his eyes melted my heart and made my body rock hard.

In the candlelight his perfect skin looked golden and the pink panties, garter belt and stockings shimmered in the flickering flame.

Around his neck I'd placed a platinum and diamond choker with a perfect pink pearl drop and pink diamond pendant dangling, resting on his smooth, soft skin.

"My treasure." I didn't realize I was saying it until the words were already out. But I was right. In this mansion, filled with literal treasures of all varieties, probably worth millions of dollars, the treasure I wanted most was right in front of me.

I stretched out over him and kissed him deeply. He moved and made the sounds I'd dreamed about multiple times since I'd met him. He was truly perfect to me.

"Can I make love to you, baby?"

"Yes, I want you so much." He was breathless as I moved from his lips to trail kisses down his neck. I kissed him around the diamonds and moved lower.

I licked each nipple and then blew cold air across them making them pebble and tighten. He sucked in his breath confirming the effect it had on him.

"How do you want me?" I asked as I reached the apex of his legs. I kissed him through the lace. I found all the areas the tiny panties didn't cover and I kissed all the exposed skin I found.

"Anyway you want to take me, daddy. Please just take me!"

His limit had been reached, he couldn't stand any more foreplay right now. He wanted his daddy's giant cock in that perfectly tight little ass. I would give him anything, including his way.

I pulled him up into my arms and rolled us both over so that he was on top. I scooted myself up and back until I was reclined against the headboard and my baby boy was in my lap.

"I'm going to give you the ride of your life. You think you can handle it, love?"

"Yes, I can handle it, especially since I know you won't hurt me. As far as this being the ride of my life, let's add 'so far' to that. I plan on riding you in the future, so I expect it will only get better."

Remembering this was only his second time, I took as much time as I could to prepare him for my invasion. He was so impatient by the time I had three fingers fucking him slowly.

"Please, daddy! I need you to fuck me!" He whined and fell against my chest in his desperation.

"My god, you are so beautiful. I'm going to give you what you need, baby, but I had to make sure you were ready. It won't take as long as we do this more often."

Finally, I had my cock lubed and standing at attention. I lifted Elgin, with his pink lace panties twisted to the side, and I found his entrance with the tip of my rod.

Slowly he worked down the length. I held him and supported his weight as he worked to relax his body to take me fully inside. It took about half as long as the first time.

I kept my hands under his ass as he rested on my shaft. Sitting completely on my pelvis was a little bit too much for him right now. He'd winced and pulled away when he'd sunk down that far, so I gave him a buffer with my big hands.

He kissed me while his body relaxed and adjusted. I could feel the stockings he wore as they brushed against my sides where his legs wrapped around me.

The pink undies were pushed to the side and all his junk was free, pushed into my skin with no fabric barrier.

After a short time of adjustment, he was ready to ride. I carefully held him and prevented him from taking too much or going too fast.

He started moaning and gasping and mumbling as his body slowly moved above mine. He was telling me he wanted me, he needed me.

After a time, he had gotten very comfortable and he wanted more control, so I let him have as much as he needed.

He was holding himself steady with his hands on my shoulders and squatting so he did most of the lifting and lowering. I still guided and steadied him, bearing a portion of his weight.

Soon he was pulling away from my grasp and really riding me faster and harder. His body slammed down and popped back up, over and over, fast and hard.

I leaned back and let him take control completely. He was making deep sounds in his throat as he found a rhythm that drove us both wild.

I watched him in the candlelight as his body gleamed with a light dusting of perspiration. The diamonds around his neck glittered spectacularly as he body moved seductively over mine.

He looked like a deity of elven folklore or a magical fairy sprite as his small body continued to take me inside him repeatedly. His whole body glowed and hummed and sparkled in the light.

"Help me, daddy! Make me cum!" His legs were growing weak and trembled from his efforts and the building pleasure.

I grabbed him around his small waist and helped him continue his bouncing movements while adding in nice hard thrusts up from below.

I quickly found a tempo that had us both straining and panting. He was screaming my name, his head thrown back, in utter abandon.

I watched as he started to shatter. His body thrashed and convulsed as he started to orgasm. He yelled swears and praise and gibberish to the ceiling. I held him in one position and jackhammered up into his tight ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... oh god yes! Fuck me, daddy, FUCK ME!" He fell forward as his erection started to bob and released huge squirts of semen, pumping it out in thick streams.

His climax set mine off as well. I thrust up into him frantically, grunting and groaning louder and louder as the tension built to it's crescendo.

"Baby! Oh, FUCK!" I gripped him tightly, pulling him against me as my balls pulled up on either side of my cock, my seed bursting forth, filling my glittery treasure with my semen and my love.

I fell back into the pillows, bumping the headboard into the wall. He followed me down, content in my arms and impaled on my lap.

We lay together, breathing hard and covered in sweat and our shared fluids. My body felt limp but I had enough strength to hold him close and whisper tender words into his ear.

He lay nearly motionless in my arms.

His breathing slowed and he snuggled deeper into my embrace.

In the bathroom, I ran the shower and helped him out of the rest of his pink delicates. I gently undid the diamond choker and placed it back in it's box.

We shared the shower and caressed each other. Our bodies clean and spent, we dried off and went back into the bedroom. I pulled him into the bed beside me.

"I want you to stay." I whispered against his lips while I kissed him softly.

"Okay, I need to text my mom and let her know."

"Will you get in trouble or anything?"

"No. She'll probably have a lot to say about it, but if it's not this, it's something else anyway."