Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are things rough at home with your mom, honey?"

"Sometimes. She gets drunk and blames me for everything wrong in her life. Even stuff that is obviously her ugly husband's doing."

I hated that he had to live like that. Especially because I wanted to cherish him and treasure him so completely.

"Can I do anything to help you?"

"No. I need to stay at home until I finish school. My job pays for gas and insurance, but it doesn't cover much else. I'm kind of trapped until I can graduate and get a good job in Manchester or Concord."

My mind flashed a picture of him riding my cock with $70K worth of diamonds around his neck and I felt extremely guilty again.

"I hate hearing that. Are you sure I can't help you?" I didn't want to offer him money outright and knowing him, he wouldn't ask for it either.

"You are helping me. You're making me blissfully happy every moment of every day, whether I'm with you or not." He kissed me again.

"I want you with me." I shouldn't say things like that with barely a week left of my vacation from reality.

I couldn't admit, or I wouldn't admit that I was in love with him, even to myself. I wanted to sweep him off his feet and take him back to Baltimore. I wanted him in my bed and in my house and in my life. It just wasn't realistic for either of us, so why even think about it?

The final week in Pimingdale saw tons of contractors and workmen all over the house. I felt the need to get it in a better state for when I had to leave it behind.

I spent as much time with Elgin as possible. I wished I could take him out to eat or to a movie, but we couldn't be seen together in town. It would have made his life far too difficult. Especially after I left.

I wanted to date him, not just fuck him. He was so mature and intelligent. He was funny and witty and bold. He was sweet and caring, loving and appreciative. He was beautiful and sexy. And I couldn't tell a soul about it.

My life back home was busy and stressful. I worked a crazy amount of hours and tried to maintain a few friendships, but even they suffered. A guy like Jeffery, who had his own busy life and career was a good fit for me. Just not Jeffery the person.

Elgin, my treasured lover, would suffer in that environment. I wasn't the same person back in Baltimore. I couldn't give him all the love and passion and companionship that he deserved. It would kill me to watch him be lonely while in a relationship with me.

I made sure that my impending departure was always casually discussed so that it maybe didn't hurt as much when it happened. Avoiding it would have been selfish. I was just honest with him about having to leave on a preset date and time.

He always remained level headed and calm about it, never giving in to a tantrum or a dramatic scene. Not the behavior I'd expect for any participant in such a hot, passionate, intense love affair. He handled it better than I would have if I were on his end of things.

It was two days before my flight back home when I found out the day I was leaving was Elgin's actual twentieth birthday. My heart broke to think I'd walk away from him on his birthday. What a fucking ass hole, I was.

I wanted to pay his tuition and buy him a new car. I wanted to set him up in his own apartment and pay his rent. I wanted to fly him to see me every two weeks. I didn't do any of those things. I wasn't going to blur the lines with that bullshit.

I would be back to see my house, but I wasn't going to ask him to wait for those rare occasions, putting everything on hold. He needed to go to school, find real love with someone closer to his own age. I'd thought all of these thoughts a million times.

It just got harder as the last forty eight hours flew by. I tried my best not to get overly emotional. I needed to be strong for him. He was the one that was going to have far more baggage to carry away from this thing between us.

He had to stay here. With his drunk mother and cruel stepfather. He had to work in a tiny, outdated tech shop in a tiny, outdated little town that didn't even draw tourists anymore.

He would be the one who had to remember losing his virginity to an older, unavailable man who lavished him with girly undergarments and slathered him in museum worthy jewels. And then left.

I would go back to my important career, my fancy condo, my Audi and my Ferrari. I would be able to fondly look back at the month I spent with a beautiful sex partner that I got to enjoy and then leave behind easily.

But it wouldn't be easy. It was sure going to be a hell of a lot easier than what I left him with. I could very well have destroyed this young man's life. Maybe Jeffery was right. I'm a selfish bastard. Holy mother fuck!

I only had one night left with Elgin before I was leaving in the morning. I had to push all of that down and give him something to remember me by. Something I'd remember him by.

By this time, Elgin had gotten used to my massive size and he only needed a brief time of preparation before we could really get to the hard fucking we both enjoyed. We both still took great pleasure in our slower, tender love making though, too.

The night before, he'd worn the red outfit I'd gotten him and I fucked him on his hands and knees on the couch in the living room.

We fucked again in Dr. Frost's big wingback chair. I took him in my lap over a safe filled with roughly three million dollars worth of gems. A wall full of books worth tens of thousands of dollars silently witnessed our intense pleasure.

Tonight I had plans to try something new and even more exciting. I was going to give him all the control. Every ounce of it.

As arranged, he arrived after school and changed in one of the bathrooms downstairs. He climbed the stairs to find me blindfolded, spread eagle on the four postered bed I'd found in one of the many guest rooms.

I already had my legs tied to the two footboard posts. I waited for him to tie my hands. After my hands were secure, he pulled the satin fabric from my eyes so I could see him for the first time today.

He stood next to the bed in the black leather harness and the matching leather jockstrap. The soft lambskin cradled his already growing excitement.

To my surprise he had on black thigh high stockings and black patent leather high heeled boots that fell just a few inches below the lace at the top of the stockings. My body reacted to the erotic surprise.

"Where did those come from? You look incredible. I now have a boot fetish, thank you very much." I pulled against the restraints to touch him, but I was tied securely.

"I bought the stockings after my friend Regan let me borrow her boots. Do you like them?" He turned slowly to show off the ensemble, but my eyes were drawn to his perky little ass framed by the jockstrap perfectly.

"Umhmm. I love them. Let me touch you, baby boy." I begged, needing him. Any other time, I'd have already had my hands all over him and my mouth on his by now. Even if he was there to work on my laptop and have dinner before we got busy, we would have passionately kissed hello.

"I like looking at you like this, daddy. You look like a bronze Latin god who's being sacrificed to save humanity." He bit his lip making me growl.

"A sacrifice, willingly given to you, love."

I watched him as he strolled around the bed. He looked at my body, fully exposed other than the purple mesh jock I'd bought for myself in the shop in Manchester. The mesh did nothing to conceal the raging hard-on that strained the thin fabric to it's limit.

He reached for the riding crop that I'd pre-placed on the dresser. Along with it there were nipple clips, lube, disposable gloves, a speculum, cat o' nine tails, a fluffy ostrich feather, several dildos and buttplugs, a Hitachi wand and chocolate syrup.

I had promised him I'd give him a full array of items that he could use on me. If I'd provided it, he had been given carte blanche to use them on me, at will.

He slapped the crop into his hand. His eyes were trained on me the whole time. He was making sure I watched him. Like I could watch anything else but him.

He set the crop back down and picked up the chocolate syrup. It was good gourmet stuff, not the sickly sweet Hershey's I usually used on my ice cream.

He came to the edge of the bed, opening the syrup as he stalked towards me. He took a dollop of the rich chocolate on his finger tip and brought it to my lips.

"Doesn't it smell delicious?" He purred.

"Yes, baby, so delicious." I bit my bottom lip and watched his incredible eyes.

He pulled his finger back and stuck it in his mouth, sucking it clean. My mouth was open as I watched, entranced by his every move.

He climbed onto the mattress next to my body. I pulled against the restraints again, desperate to touch him. He slowly leaned forward as softly kissed my lips. The faint taste of chocolate on his breath.

He took another small amount of the chocolate and this time he rubbed it over my bottom lip and let me lick the rest from his finger.

He crashed his mouth onto mine and started kissing me, sharing the rich sweet flavor with me. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, cleaning it off while driving me wild.

"Your eyes are almost totally black right now." He was leaning over me, still licking our sticky kiss off his lips. His scent and warmth overwhelming me.

"My body is on high alert because my mate is near and giving off tons of pheromones. I need to breed him."

"Of course you do, daddy. You're purely male and hardwired to give me pleasure. I'm the luckiest baby in the world."

"Fuck, Elgin. Please fucking touch me." I tried to fight the urgency I felt, but I was failing.

His hand gently came to rest on my sternum and he slowly, very lightly trailed it down between my pecs and over my abdomen. He pulled it away again leaving me aching for his touch.

He climbed off the bed and came back with the nipple clips and the feather. I swallowed hard in anticipation. I knew he'd never used any of these items, which made it all the more erotic to me.

"Tell me if it hurts, daddy." He said it as he slowly let the clip clamp down on my right nipple.

I hissed out a sharp breath at the sensation. "It hurts so good, baby."

"Good." He added the second clip to my left nipple.

My eyes nearly rolled back in my head. I'd used everything on that dresser before but it all felt a hundred times better with Elgin.

I felt the feather on my neck, snapping me back to attention. I tried to focus on his face as he dragged the fluffy tendrils over my chin. A lust haze clouded my vision and I tried to blink it away.

After he tickled and tortured me with the feather, he put it down and climbed onto the bed from the end, coming to rest between my legs. I strained to lift my head to watch him.

He bent his head over my mesh covered manhood, dragging in my scent through his nose and mouth. I could feel his warm breath but he didn't touch me. I groaned in my building agony.

Finally he ran his fingers over the swollen ridge of my member. My whole body was covered in goosebumps from the slight touch.

He started to crawl over me, one arm on each side of waist, his body moving over my crotch to come closer. He rested his weight on top of me and flicked the right nipple clip with his wet tongue.

"Fuck." I gritted the word out. The pain shocked me for a fraction of a second and then the pleasure rippled over me.

He repeated the action on my left nipple. He moved even further up my body until he dragged his erection over mine. The leather and mesh between us, frustratingly.

He kissed my chin, my cheek. He kissed my nose and each eyelid. He lavished attention on every inch of my head, other than my begging lips and mouth.

"Please baby. Kiss me, Elgin." I tried to command him. He ignored my pleas and kissed back down my neck to my burning nipples.

He gently unclipped the right, the blood rushed back into it, making it throb and sting. He unclipped the left and watched as I dealt with the aftermath.

After a few moments he leaned forward and lightly licked each tender nip. He kissed them and then he lightly bit my left one, making me yelp in surprise and perfect pain.

He pulled away and sat up. He rested on my pelvis, feeling as light as air on top of me. He watched my face as he ran both hands over my chest and stomach, touching every inch of my torso.

We held each other's eyes for a sizzling moment and then he was kissing me deeply, plundering my mouth with his tongue. My arms pulled in vain against the straps.

He kissed me until we were both breathless and then he disappeared off the bed. He blocked the dresser with his body as he decided on his next method of torture.

He turned around and made sure I watched him as he snapped on a pair of gloves. He came back to the bed with the lube and all the dildos and butt plugs. This was going to ratchet up a notch.

I moaned involuntarily as I watched him climb back onto the bed. He used the quick release on both of my leg restraints, but his eyes warned me to be good and stay put.

He took the opportunity to pull my tiny underwear off, leaving me naked before him. He re-clipped my legs in place and crawled closer to my sex. With full eye contact, he bent forward and ran the tip of his tongue over my boner.

He squirted a good amount of lube into his right gloved hand. He reached down and ran it over my taint and into my crack. His fingers slid through my furry cleft.

He'd told me before that he loved my natural public and ass hair. I'd never manscape again. I wanted to move my legs to give better access.

He soon realized he wanted more access too. "I'm going to unclip you so I can have you reposition yourself. Don't you dare touch me." His tone was playful but serious.

First he undid my hands and then he clipped them together over my head. He unclipped my legs and directed me to move down the bed until he could re-clip each leg to the straps that hung from the upper frame of the bed.

He had my legs in a V shape, each one in the air, supported by the restraints. He then pulled the center restraint from the headboard and clipped it to my joined hands. He tightened the strap until my arms were pulled tightly over my head, bound together and secure.

My shoulders made loud popping sounds and he froze. His wide eyes made me grin. I answered his unasked question. "Just my old joints, baby. They do that when I stretch in the morning." My tone was calm and reassuring and he sagged with relief.

Assured that I was fine, but tightly restrained, he moved to stand at the end of the bed where my whole body was held open, on display just for his pleasure. And mine.

He had removed the gloves to work the straps, so he put on another pair and grabbed the bottle of lube again. He smirked at me as his slick gloved fingers started to explore my nicely spread crack.

He pumped my shaft and fondled my testicles with his lubed hands. My hips wanted to push up into his touch, but the position of my legs, suspended and spread made it impossible.

"I'm going to use your hole now, daddy." He warned before I felt his thin finger push inside. It felt amazing. He twisted it this way and that, exploring my entrance from inside. He quickly added a second finger and I pushed myself open for him as best I could.

"How about a toy, daddy? This one looks like a good place to start."

He picked up the 7", slightly tapered realistic looking silicone cock. He rubbed lube over it, pumping it like he had done to me moments before.

"Daddy's going to take it in his ass. You ready, daddy?"

"Oh yes, baby boy, I'm so fucking ready." I couldn't do anything other than beg him to touch me. I could barely see him from this angle and my position in restraints.

I felt the tip of the dildo as he pressed it to my entrance. And then the head popped into my tight ring and I gasped at the intrusion. It felt exciting.

He pushed it inside me, dragging it back out, across my pleasure center. The friction on my prostate made my balls and cock tighten up even more.

He slowly fucked me with the toy for a few moments. He pulled it out and set it aside. "I think you need more. Don't you?"

"Yes, baby, please!" My head rolled from side to side as I begged for more pressure, pleasure, anything! His restraint was intoxicating. I was so into all of it.

He picked up a larger dildo, more streamlined in shape, but thicker than the first one he'd used. It's smooth surface easily slid inside me with almost no resistance.

"Wow, you look incredible with a big toy in your ass. How about we try something more authentic?"

My muddled brain couldn't remember what toys I'd even purchased. The only realistic one was the first one he had fucked me with.

Elgin pulled off his gloves and moved the items he'd brought over, off to the side. He unclipped my right leg, letting it fall back to the mattress like it was dead.

I curled it slightly to relieve my joints as the blood flow returned to normal, making my leg ache vaguely.

He moved onto the end of the bed and lifted my free leg and slid his knee under it. I strained my head up to see what he was up to.

He had himself in hand, fisting it, pumping it. He was going to fuck me! Fuck yes! Holy shit, this was hot. He looked hot, sitting there so aroused.

Elgin moved up between my legs. My left leg was still suspended to the top of the post and my right leg was free. He shifted around until he and I lined up.

"Are you going to fuck me, baby boy?"

His eyes met mine and then he was pushing inside me, taking my breath away. "I certainly am, daddy." He smirked.

He moved my right leg a bit and found a comfortable position. He pushed himself into me several times but was still having a hard time finding an angle.

"Release my leg, love, it's starting to hurt. I promise I'll be good and I'll get in a good position for you."

He undid the clip and my leg fell to the bed, dead weight. I pulled both legs up so my feet were flat and my knees were bent.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, baby, I just needed to move for a second. This should be easier for you." I lifted both legs in the air, spread in a more natural position. "You can hold onto my legs for leverage."

"Okay. You look amazing all spread open for me, daddy. Ready?"

I nodded and made a sound of agreement. Elgin found a comfortable position right away and grabbed my legs to steady both of us. He lined his rock hard manhood to my hot hole and pushed in deeply this time.

"That feels so good." I spoke to the ceiling, enjoying the sensation and the trust bond I felt in this vulnerable position.

Soon his thin, young hips were pumping his sizable cock in and out of my anus. He found a good pace and started thrusting harder. It felt incredible.

I hadn't been fucked in the ass in several years. I was always so dominant in my sexual relationships, no one ever really asked to fuck me. Elgin had asked and I not only wanted it, but I'd give him anything he asked for, so it was a no-brainer.

That conservation had led to this bondage idea with our usual roles reversed. He loved the idea and so did I. I wanted to surrender to him and allow him to do whatever he wanted to me. His every touch pleased me.

Elgin had been using my ass for a few minutes before he decided to try something else. He went back to the dresser and grabbed the biggest butt plug. It was the traditional tree on a base shape.

"Spread those legs as wide as possible, daddy. I'm saving my spot with this." He lubed it as he ordered me to obey.

I complied and he slowly worked the large black silicone plug into my opening. Finally it popped inside and my body clamped down on it. He lightly patted the base, giving me jolts of pleasure.

He guided my feet back to the mattress and placed them where he wanted them. "Is that okay?"