Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's good."

He materialized next to my head and crawled onto the tall bed. He moved closer until his erection was hovering over my face. He pushed the tip down until it rubbed over my lips.

"Lick it." His eyes held mine. I stuck out my tongue and touched him everywhere I could reach.

"Suck my cock, daddy." He said it calmly, making me shiver in anticipation. He moved even closer. I sucked him in.

Elgin leaned forward and started thrusting into my mouth, fucking my face from the side, slowly at first. He pulled out and moved over my head, straddling my face, with his back to the headboard.

He bent over me and put his hands on my solid pectorals and started thrusting into my mouth harder and deeper, effectively throat fucking me. I sucked him down as hard as I could.

He was moaning and thrusting, enjoying my wet mouth. He tasted amazing and being used by him had me nearly drunk with pleasure. My whole body throbbed and I could feel myself gripping the huge toy in my ass.

"Fuck! Daddy, your mouth!" He squeezed his eyes shut tighter. "It's amazing." The last two words were a gasp.

I felt him swell and the coppery taste of his seed filled my mouth as he shot his load into my throat. I happily kept sucking him, greedily.

After coming hard, he pulled away and fell back onto the bed. He was panting and I wanted to touch him but my hands were still bound.

As if he heard my thoughts, he unclipped my hands from the strap and released them from each other. I moved them to my sides and waited for his next direction.

"You need to cum, daddy. I think you should cum in my ass." He was sliding off the edge of the bed now.

"Can I touch you?" I was dying to reach out.

"In a minute." He moved to the foot of the bed. "Ready for this to come out?" He touched the plug.

I nodded and relaxed my muscles so he could gently pull it out. "I need you, Elgin." I was desperate to touch him and ravage him.

I scooted my body up further onto the bed to stretch all my muscles while he put everything back on the dresser and returned to the bed.

He slowly climbed over me and sat on my hips. "Please touch me, Al." His voice was soft.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him. We kissed and held each other for a long time. Eventually he moved over my straining erection.

"Hold me up, daddy."

I held onto his waist and supported his weight while he slowly pushed himself onto me. Once I was inside, he rode me down until he was flush and filled.

I held him tight as we slowly made love. We kissed and moved against one another, taking our time and savoring each moment.

I rolled both of us over until I was above him. His beautiful eyes sparkled for me as I laid him back on the bedding and pillows. He was truly exquisite.

I moved within him. I tried to remember every sensation, every sound he made. My emotions were flooding in and I couldn't stop myself from tearing up.

I buried my face in his neck and hair as I continued to thrust into his soft, perfect body. I could feel his love all around me as we sailed higher and higher.

"Yes, Al, yes. Cum for me, daddy."

I groaned and thrust harder while still holding him tight. My climax raced through me and I pumped my semen into my love. Our lips collided as my body relaxed from my orgasm.

I rolled over so we lay side by side. Our lips clung to each and our bodies strained for all the contact we could get.

A short time later, Elgin was starting to doze off. I pulled myself up and out of the bed. I scooped him up in my arms and carried him back to our bedroom. My bedroom. The bedroom.

In the bed we snuggled under the covers and held onto each other tightly. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw it was shortly after midnight.

"Baby boy?" I whispered to him in the dark.

"Hmmm?" He answered but didn't move.

"Happy birthday, my love." I kissed his temple. He turned his head and found my lips. We kissed tenderly for the longest time. We fell asleep clinging to one another.

Just before dawn I awoke and made love to Elgin, passionately, one last time. We lay together afterwards whispering endearments. No promises were made, because they couldn't be.

In the morning, we took a shower together in near silence. We washed each other, both trying to soak up as much contact as we could. It would only be a few hours until I left.

We dressed and ate breakfast. We both attempted to talk like it was a regular day, but it was the end. The end of something truly beautiful but unsustainable.

"Al, I'm not going to contact you after you leave."

"What?" I tried not to sound upset. I had no fucking right to be upset.

"I want to stay in touch, like we said, but I can't be the needy young guy that texts and then stresses until you answer. And I would stress, waiting for a response."

"You're right, that would be unfair since I work so much. I can't respond for hours sometimes."

"If you contact me, I'll always respond, but I can't be the one to initiate. It will eat at me until I'm miserable."

"Fuck, Elgin, I'm sorry."

"Don't, Al. We said we wouldn't rehash it all. Let's just be here, together, until you have to leave."

"You're right. I know. But please make one exception. If you need anything, anything at all, please reach out. I know you don't want anything from me, but I will always help you if you need it, honey."

He nodded and looked at his plate. He wouldn't or couldn't meet my eyes. I knew what he was thinking. I'd give him anything in the world. Except for myself. I felt like shit.

We cleaned up the kitchen and unplugged everything and shut it down until I could come back to the house.

Afterwards we moved into the living room. I sat on the couch and he sat in my lap. He leaned against my chest, silent and still. I held him to me.

I felt his tears on my neck and I died inside. I was leaving him in so much pain. My pain was acute, but his heartache must be nearly intolerable.

All too soon, I dressed for my flight and finished packing my bag. He hovered around the bedroom as I zippered the bag. We walked downstairs together and to the front door.

Out on the porch, he waited as I locked up the house for good. We walked to my car and he stood by while I put my bags in the backseat.

With nothing left to do but get in our cars and drive away, I turned to him. I had a sinking feeling that this was goodbye. Forever. My heart was shattered but I tried to hold it together.

I took his hand and walked him to his car. When we reached his driver's door, he spun into me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

With his face buried against my chest, his tears began to pour. He cried harder and harder and I couldn't do anything but hold him even closer.

My own tears ran over my cheeks. I'd never cried over a guy. Not since junior high or something. But this young man was so incredibly different from anyone else. He was special. Really special to me.

He pulled back and tried to wipe his eyes, but he still cried. I leaned down and kissed his lips, tasting the salt on his mouth.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too. My precious baby boy. I'll miss you more than I can explain."

He nodded and stepped back. I opened his door and held it while he climbed in and put on his seatbelt. Before I closed the door, I leaned in and kissed him hard, one last time.

I numbly walked to the rental car and climbed in. I followed his car down the driveway. I watched as he turned off the bluff road towards home and I continued down.

As I drove to the airport, all I could think of was the fact I'd probably never see him again. He would answer my texts, but I shouldn't even send him any. I would just be jerking him along, for nothing.

I barely remember returning the car or checking in. I didn't hear the flight attendant when he asked if I wanted a drink. He'd moved along to the next row in first class before I realized he'd addressed me.

My condo didn't feel like home. My bed was huge and empty. My Audi and Ferrari didn't look exciting. I hoped I'd shake it off in the next few days. I had to go back to work the day after tomorrow.

The next day, I did laundry and checked my work emails and even read some case files to keep my mind busy. And then it was time to go to work.

The hospital, which had always been my real home, felt lacking. I huffed out my breath at my deep melancholy. This was real life and I needed to get my shit together.

I met with the other internist and we worked on several cases. She asked about my trip but I didn't want to talk about it. I basically told her the house was amazing. I planned to keep it and retire there and then I changed the subject.

I worked late every night that first week back. Anything to avoid being home by myself. Work was the only thing that could take my mind off him.

Two weeks in it had gotten slightly easier, but I was just generally unhappy all the time. I think it got easier because I got used to it, more than anything. I didn't even notice how miserable I was to be around.

I was so tempted to text him. I just wanted to check in, but it was so unfair. If he'd made any progress in healing his heart I'd broken on his fucking birthday, I'd wipe it all out if I contacted him now.

As I sat and stared at my phone sitting on my desk, I heard a knock at my office door. The door was open, so it was a courtesy knock. You'll understand my surprise then to find Jeffery at my door. Courtesy wasn't his style. Barging in fuming was more expected.

"Hey stranger." He smiled his megawatt smile that I'd been so fond of in a past life. At least it felt like a past life at this point.

"Jeffery." I refused to say more.

"Still mad at me then?" He was now making himself comfortable in my visitor chair. I rolled my eyes at his moronic question.

"No, not mad at all. I simply don't care." There was no inflection in my reply.

"Someone's defensive. It's alright Al, I forgive you. You were stressed about your dead friend. Juana said you got home a few weeks ago. I'm surprised I haven't heard from you." He slowly crossed his legs, trying to look seductive.

Juana. Of course. My sister and her big fucking mouth. I bet she'd told Jeffery about the fortune of gems and paintings. He saw dollar signs and came crawling back. His next move would be to offer sex. You just watch.

"What do you want, Jeffery?" I leaned back and tried to look as annoyed as I felt.

"I want to fix things between us. I was in a bad mood and you were unreasonable due to your grief. I could make you forget everything if you'd let me come over tonight."

There it was. He must really think I'm an idiot. I just looked at him. He looked fake and pathetic. How was I ever into this guy?

"Get out, Jeffery. Don't make me call security." I pointed to the door.

"What? You don't mean that, Al. Don't mess around." His face didn't match his words. He tried to sound calm but his face looked panicked. I was glad.

"Goodbye, Jeffery. Leave. Now." I stood and towered over the room.

He stood and acted insulted and shocked by my behavior. It made me want to punch his ugly face in. He was a hideous human being and I had to get him out of my office.

"You asked for it." I said it quietly as I stalked around my desk towards him. I wanted to scare him away, but if he didn't move I would fucking hit him. I'd never wanted to hit anyone before. Not like this.

"Wait! I'll go. Just unblock me so we can stay in touch." By the time he finished his words he was backing out the door with terror in his blue eyes.

"Fuck you, Jeffery." He was in the hall so I slammed and locked the door, right in his stupid face.

I wanted to call my sister and bawl her out. What was she doing talking to Jeffery in the first place? He only contacted her to milk her for info. And she fell for it every single time.

I was so angry I wanted to cry. I decided to leave work, on time, and go to the gym. Maybe some serious cardio would cleanse away the anger. Being this mad gave me a headache and I hated being weak.

After the gym and a good night's sleep, thanks to a large serving of Cuban rum, I was able to text my sister and nicely ask her and my niece to brunch the next day. She obliviously agreed.

Juana and her daughter Ursula were late. They were always late, thanks to Juana. Our family had always joked that she'd be late to her own funeral.

Ursula hugged me, squeezing me tight. Juana hugged and kissed me. They acted like I'd been gone for a year, not just a number of weeks.

"What's wrong?" It was the first thing Juana said as she sat down.

"What do you mean? I invited you to brunch, what's wrong with that?" I tried to play dumb. She always sensed that very root of the problem.

"You look terrible."

"Gee, thanks sis. Fuck you, too." I tried to joke, but my heart wasn't in it.

"Doesn't he look tired and sad, Ursula?"

"Don't drag her into this! Stop ganging up on me. I'll stick you with the bill."

"Seriously, what's wrong Uncle Al? You do look tired and sad, sorry to say." Ursula backed up her mom, which was rare.

She was always on my side. I thought about it and I didn't think I had looked in the mirror before I left the house. Another rarity. Oh no.

"I'm just having a hard time getting back into the swing of things at work. It was a long trip." So lame. I knew it wasn't going to fly already.

"Bullshit." Juana was honest as ever.

"Why did you talk to Jeffery?" That was a start. Turn it on her.

"You know I like Jeffery. He and I hit it off right away. Why would you break up with him? He's so heartbroken." I watched Ursula roll her eyes at her mother's clueless words.

"Christ sake, Juana. Get your head out of your ass. Jeffery is using you to get to me. I've told you that before, when I was on good terms with him. What makes you think he wouldn't do that, and worse, when I've kicked him to the curb?" I was trying not to yell.

"I told you, mom!" Ursula was back on my side! Go girl!

"What? He's so sweet. I didn't tell him anything I shouldn't have." My sister tried to act defensive, but it was weak. She knew she was wrong.

"He's not sweet. He's manipulative. He's mean. And he wants your daughter's inheritance. You told him about the jewelry and stuff, didn't you?"

"Mom! You told him about that? I'm sixteen and I'd know better than to do that."

"Now who's getting ganged up on?" She had a point, but I was mad.

"I'm telling you right now, delete and block that ass hole, or I'll never speak to you again. I'm dead serious."

"Fine. I won't talk to him ever again. I promise. But you have to tell me what's wrong, because this isn't it."

How did she do that? "Damn Cuban witch." I mumbled it under my breath.

"Something happened in New Hampshire. Something bigger than the split with Jeff." She was trying to appease me by calling him Jeff. He'd go ballistic on anyone who dared to call him Jeff.

"Can we order food and just eat?"

"No." Juana and Ursula said it in unison. God damnit.

"Fine. I met someone else. He was amazing and I had to leave him behind. It's more complicated than I can explain. Don't ask, please."

"You know we're going to ask, so just deal with it Uncle Al." Ursula gave me her sweet tone that usually melted my reserve.

"You guys, please. I'm going to cry in the restaurant if I go there. Can we at least do it later?" I knew it had to happen sooner or later.

"Yes. You're coming over after brunch. Let's rip off the band-aid." Juana paused the interrogation and we ordered and ate our brunch.

Ursula stepped up and filled the space with telling me all about her dance, the school play she was in and everything else a sixteen year old likes to talk about.

She was a little girl in my eyes. Elgin was only four years older than her. I felt like a predator even though I knew I wasn't.

After brunch I went over to my sister's place. It was a small house that I had given her the down payment for. It was a divorce gift to her for finally dumpling the douchebag.

I had gone to school to become a doctor so I could take care of my family. My sister and niece were my whole family. I tried to buy her the house outright, but she wouldn't hear of it. She wanted to say she'd bought the house, so I relented.

I knew she and Ursula were safe and that was good enough for me. Plus I'd bail her out if she ever needed it. And I had agreed not to buy Ursula a car at sixteen. I'd wait until she was seventeen. Compromise, Morgado family style.

Ursula wisely excused herself to do homework in her room. Juana and I settled in on her overstuffed couch.

"Tell me about the guy." She cut to the chase.

"His name is Elgin. He's beautiful, inside and out. And smart, so fucking smart. And funny." I closed my eyes to control my emotions.

"What's the deal? Why couldn't he come back to Baltimore with you?"

"He's from a small town, and he doesn't know anyone. He'd be so lonely here, with how much I work all the time. It wouldn't be fair to do that to him."

"He'd get a job and make his own friends. He could be independent when you're not around." She tried to offer a solution without knowing anything. Typical Juana.

"He needs to finish school, and get his degree before he can find a good job, but that's not really the point. Elgin wouldn't fit in here." I had no idea how to explain my feelings to her, so I tried to make plausible excuses.

"Wait, finish school? How old is this guy?" Oh shit, I wasn't thinking when I said that. Fuck!

"He's twenty, Juana. Careful what you say next." I warned her, hoping she'd take my advice for once.

"Twenty?!?! Alvaro! What's wrong with you? He's just a kid." She sounded exasperated.

"You don't know him. He's not "just a kid" either. He's more mature than most of the guys I've dated that were my own age."

"I find that hard to believe!" She still wasn't getting it. I was about done here.

"Juana, I'm telling you, Elgin is amazing. The most amazing man I've ever known. But I don't actually care what you think. I thought you'd at least try to understand since you claimed you were so worried about me. This is exactly why I couldn't bring him back here! People are all going to act just like you." I was standing and crying now.

I turned and stalked to the front door. My sister sat in shock. I never acted out like this. Before she could react, I walked out the door and climbed in my car and backed out of the driveway.

I turned off my phone when it started to ring. I'd look at it later. Right now I just needed to escape. I drove around Baltimore until it was totally dark out. I blasted the heaviest music I could find.

My head throbbing and my heart heavy, I finally returned home. Unable to ignore it any longer, I turned on my phone and looked at my texts from my sister. She was apologetic.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have stormed out. I guess I'm still not able to talk about it without getting overcome. I promise to check in everyday if you don't ask about Elgin."

"That's fair." Her text came back right away.

"Goodnight, Juana. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, big brother."

I tried to go to bed but I tossed and turned for two hours. I decided to get up and work for a while. I fired up the laptop Elgin built for me. It worked perfectly, all the time.

I had several new emails in my personal account, so I checked those first. I had heard back from one of the auction houses I'd contacted about the Frost Collection.

I'd sent copies of the inventories to them to see if they could give me some advice and a possible auction result estimate. Christie's of New York had gotten back to me. I clicked the email.

As I skimmed the opening letter, I was shocked by their blatant excitement for the collections. They recommended doing several different well advertised auctions. One with the art and other household items, including the books.